PDA

View Full Version : New Personalized Swaying Plan Service provided by atomic sagebrush

nuthinbutpink
January 23rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Hi everyone. Today, we officially launched our *New* Personalized Swaying Plan Service! Some of you actually figured out how to access it before we officially made it available, LOL, but now it is viewable normally within the new forum so you may see all the details about what exactly is being offered.

To summarize, if you do not want to have to formulate your own swaying plan and would like atomic sagebrush, who has put in thousands of hours researching gender swaying to do it for you, that's what it does! All areas everyone cares about are addressed plus atomic will provide a schedule as far as 90 days out of what to do along the way, taking you through your attempt and eventual BFP. Soup to nuts(or no nuts) so to say!

Nothing is changing as far as the swaying information and the way you may post your sway, etc.- this is just an additional service that several members have made inquiries about and we are now excited to offer!

Personalized Swaying Plan Details (http://genderdreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Swaying-Plan-Final.pdf)

coocoobananas
January 26th, 2012, 12:26 AM
So are you getting a lot of interest in this and people signing up? I am thinking I want to do it as the more I research the more intimidated I get! I am wondering if I will get my plan right away or if there is a long list?!
Thanks!

TTC5
January 26th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Sounds like a great little service :)

nuthinbutpink
January 26th, 2012, 07:58 AM
There are 2 questionnaires that you fill out, each around 50 questions. From that, the plan is compiled following the format of the example you can see. It takes about a week.

coocoobananas
January 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Great! Thank you:)

atomic sagebrush
January 27th, 2012, 10:38 AM
cocoa - I will never take on more swayers than I can handle! It would take me a week at the very very most and most cases would be sooner than that.

inshaallahxx
February 8th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Do you still do personalized plans. I'm interested in getting one?

Kncantrell1
May 29th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Hey there, I was wondering if my personalized plan is ready yet? And from what I understand it will be posted under my thread and emailed to me? Is that correct? Tyi

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I'm sorry I stopped when you said you wanted me to and did not do it yet, I'll do yours ASAP. Yes it will be posted under your thread and you'll get a message and you can download it.