PDA

View Full Version : cramping 2dpo

HappyLea
January 23rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
I know that im not even pregnant and doubtful wether i will actually get a BFP. I ovulated on CD19 and we made tbm attempt yesterday midday CD20 (hopefully O+16). But alot of today i have been getting like AF cramps in my lower back. Could this be my egg traveling down my tubes and that is why i am getting the cramps??

I am almost certain i ov'd on CD19 as i had severe OV pains and with my opk's, so its not late ov. I have never had this but now since tracking my cycles i feel so much more in tune with my body and this isnt the norm for me.

Just wondering if anybody else experienced the same thing?

secretly sad
January 23rd, 2012, 06:06 PM

HappyLea
January 24th, 2012, 12:59 PM
well still feel crampy today but not as bad.

I know it sounds silly but i have a good feeling that i may fall pregnant even tho the odds are stacked against us. Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me :think::shrug:

Cailinalainn
February 20th, 2012, 04:59 PM
How did you get on, Happylea? I'm 2dpo now and feeling the same. Can't help getting hopeful!

Cinss
February 20th, 2012, 05:15 PM
The egg is way too small for you to feel it travelling inside your tubes. Most likely you are feeling fluid or blood that was released from the ruptured egg follicle after you Od which may cause irritation of the abdominal lining.