PDA

View Full Version : SUCCESSFUL BLUE SWAY! IT'S A BOY :)

MarieJosef
August 8th, 2019, 10:06 AM
Hello gender dreaming members

I would like to thank Atomic for all the valuable information which I believe helped me conceive a baby boy! I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and just received my NIPT test results, which revealed that it is indeed a baby boy :) I did not purchase a swaying plan but I did learn a lot from Atomic's posts on the forum and I tried to follow the advices to the best of my abilities. Here is what I did for approximately a year before I tried to conceive. I actively tried to work on my vitamins intake and my diet about 3 months after I gave birth to my second daughter in Feb 2018. I was (and still am) breastfeeding when I tried to conceive.

1. Eat protein and carbs every day (I wasn't able to do it every single meal, but I would eat beef, chicken, or fish, with rice or pasta or bread or potatoes, almost every single day with few exceptions).
2. Multivitamin for women every single day
3. 1400 mcg Folic Acid every single day (500 mcg from the multivitamin, 500 from folic acid tablets, and 400 from a hair Biotin supplement I was taking). I also took vitamin D 1000 for about 2 months before ttc.
4. Snacking on fruits (bananas were my favorite), vegetables, oats with full fat milk.
5. I was still drinking from 1 to 2 cups of instant coffee with 1 tsp sugar daily
6. For breakfast, I would have either toast with full fat cheddar or gouda cheese, eggs and toast, or oats granola or cereal (with full fat milk)
7. My husband quit smoking a year and a half before we ttc.
8. My husband was taking multivitamin and magnesium supplements for at least 6 months (maybe 9 months) before we ttc.
9. How many attempts did we do and when? I followed this thread https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9736-how-many-attempts-should-i-do-when-pink-blue.html
So basically I had my positive clear blue ovulation test on May 9th 2019. We had intercourse on May 3rd at night, May 5th at night, May 7th at night. Then on May 9th (when I got the positive ovulation test) we had two attempts, one immediately after I saw the positive (which was 5:45 pm), and another one late at night (around 12 a.m). Then we had another attempt on May 10th at night .

I hope this helps in any way. I am so grateful for this forum's members and Atomic. And good luck to all.

Regards,
Marie

atomic sagebrush
August 8th, 2019, 04:17 PM
HUGE congrats Marie! So happy for you!

nuthinbutpink
August 9th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Congratulations!!