PDA

View Full Version : My Wiggle Butt... u/s potty and profile pics!

purplepoet20
January 23rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Totally forgot to write about DS2...

After having one baby I wanted to wait until he was 2-3 to even start trying for a second one, I was going to sway. In April 2009 while driving the 6hr drive (with traffic) to our IL's house AF came in a very scary way but I was lucky to catch it. I was soaking over night pads every 20-30mins for the whole night. Luckily by the next morning it stopped but I still called my Dr and since he was away for a training course and I wasn't having issues anymore they made me an appointment for when he was to return.... 9 1/2 wks down the road.... during that wait hubby and I started talking about when we should start trying and thought maybe waiting until DS1's 2nd birthday... hmm...

I went in for a checkup and oopps there were no IUD string. I ended up having to wait 1 1/2hrs for an u/s. The Dr thought maybe the IUD caused a m/c and they all came out together. They found a :suprise: 6wk bean with a very strong heartbeat so I must have been super fertile after the m/c. I was excited and started looking for a girls name, Hope Mae was what we liked. Even my MIL was talking about a girl.

18wk u/s :tissue:.... I acted excited in the Dr office and when we called my MIL in the parking lot. Even she started talking about #3 being a girl, but hubby was already saying we are only having 2 babies. Hubby went back to work and I started to drive home. I cried so hard that I had to pull over until I was calmed down. :SS:

I cried for the rest of the pregnancy :SS:. I thought horrible thoughts :think:. I cursed God/s. I :pray: for God to end the pregnancy. I still :pray: for a girl until out came a little boy... He looked like me :happy:, he even had the same "stickup hairdo" I had as a baby :happy::happy:, he had my toes :sad:, he had my heart the second I saw him :fami03:. He was born with an ear tag (3/4 of an inch long) I felt that was my fault for wishing such horrible things :sad:. When the Dr's saw the ear tag they told us they needed to check his kidneys for a life threatening genetic condition :tissue: I was so scared and started to cry because I didn't want to loose my baby.... excuse me crying to much right now....

After 2 days in the hospital, tons of belly scans, 4 hearing test, and blood work we were able to go home. We cried for 2wks waiting for all the results to come in. I fell so in love with him that I would have died if anything had happened to him. The scan at the hospital showed functioning kidneys (why he was able to come home), the blood work was all normal, hearing test were fair-ok on that ear, and he growing very well. :pickuphappy:

At 13mths the ear tag was removed but by then I hardly saw it, wanted it removed for the school years. He has proven to be mamas boy. But somtime I would trade him for a calm non growling boy :think: I love his running hugs. I love it when he sings. I love it when he says "eye ove you stars sky up there " translation "I love you more then all the stars in the sky"

A few months before DS2 1st birthday I started talking to hubby about #3 and he agreed but this time it is taking awhile!

secretly sad
January 23rd, 2012, 06:05 PM

Princess of Pink
January 23rd, 2012, 08:34 PM
Please take all of my girlie dust and use it to get a bfp soon!!

auroara78
January 25th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Purplepoet, thanks for posting

I'm glad everything was OK with him! I love Mama's boys, they are the sweetest!

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 01:45 PM
PP, glad he turned out to be such a special little guy. Please take ALLLLLL my pink dust!!

myGirl
January 28th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Your story brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad your son is healthy.

I also cried constantly after a nurse inadvertently told me DS#2's gender (we were waiting to find out til the birth). I think it brought on early labor (he was 2 weeks early).