PDA

View Full Version : New plan, how do I access the questionnaire?

Kiwimaz
August 17th, 2019, 03:58 PM
Hi atomic,

I bought a plan on Friday but when I click the link to the questionnaire it doesn't show up (other files do like the girl sway form does).

Am I missing something or does my access privilege need updating?

Thanks! So excited!

atomic sagebrush
August 17th, 2019, 04:26 PM
It's here, but let me know if you can't access it, I may have to contact tech support https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Kiwimaz
August 17th, 2019, 10:52 PM
No not there sorry, I see 3 things under Forms and 2 things under Natural Gender Swaying but nothing that resembles sway plan questionnaire.

atomic sagebrush
August 18th, 2019, 12:48 PM
Ok I'll contact someone who can help us with this! So sorry.

nuthinbutpink
August 19th, 2019, 10:37 AM
Your access is updated now. Looks like you purchased the instant download but I have switched you to the personalized plan.

Kiwimaz
August 19th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Thank you! Oh my gosh that would be right after I spent ages on it. I read the descriptions on the page with all the plans on it but purchased through the homepage because I saw $99 I assumed it was the personalised plan. Thanks heaps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 20th, 2019, 11:51 AM
I have them now!

Kiwimaz
August 22nd, 2019, 05:42 PM
Just updating you Atomic I've dropped my multi already after reading about Vit D swaying blue, given its 1000iu a day & fat soluble I think I should drop it asap. I'm a sunlover so this could well have contributed to my boys. This sway is in our spring so thats good coming out of winter at least.

atomic sagebrush
August 23rd, 2019, 11:39 AM
Please wean off rather than just dropping it. It's not good for you to stop multivitamins suddenly.

It's fine to get some sunshine, it's really the vitamin form of D that may sway blue.

Kiwimaz
August 23rd, 2019, 04:06 PM
Ok thank you, will do