PDA

View Full Version : Bought TTC girl immediate download but it looks customized for someone else?

Theosmom
August 24th, 2019, 08:36 AM
Hi! I bought the TTC Girl immediate download but the link I was directed to appears to be a custom plan for someone else—it repeatedly mentions that they recently went off an IUD and a gluten sensitivity. Can you please send or email me the link for the correct download? Thanks!!

Also, I bought Vitex and Saw Palmetto but have read that it messes up some people’s cycles or delays ovulation. Mine are irregular but ovulation is usually around day 19-21 so I’m hesitant to use anything that might delay ovulation further. Thoughts?

Also, about the exercise, I walk like 5-7 miles a day already which is my main exercise (NYCer here), is that considered the 60 mins of exercise daily already or do I need to add more real gym time? Is adding spin classes etc more beneficial?

Thank you!!

nuthinbutpink
August 24th, 2019, 09:21 AM
Hi there. Try the link again please- https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-pink-standard-swaying-plan-immediate-download-version/79038-immediate-download-version-ttc-girl-swaying-plan.html#post1038159

We were making some updates and some files got moved around! Sorry for the confusion!

Theosmom
August 24th, 2019, 10:05 AM
Thank you! Now the Le diet part isnÂ’t in the new pdf you sent me like it was in the other one. The foods to eat/not eat etc.Can you please send me the link to that?

Also regarding could you help answer this...I bought Vitex and Saw Palmetto but have read that it messes up some peopleÂ’s cycles or delays ovulation. Mine are irregular but ovulation is usually around day 19-21 so IÂ’m hesitant to use anything that might delay ovulation further. Thoughts?

Also, about the exercise, I walk like 5-7 miles a day already which is my main exercise (NYCer here), is that considered the 60 mins of exercise daily already or do I need to add more real gym time? Is adding spin classes etc more beneficial?

Hi there. Try the link again please- https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-pink-standard-swaying-plan-immediate-download-version/79038-immediate-download-version-ttc-girl-swaying-plan.html#post1038159

We were making some updates and some files got moved around! Sorry for the confusion!

atomic sagebrush
August 24th, 2019, 08:07 PM
Just leave them out in that case.

Yes that's a perfect amount of exercise!! NO need to do spin classes, just keep doing what you're doing!

Theosmom
August 24th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Just leave them out in that case.

Yes that's a perfect amount of exercise!! NO need to do spin classes, just keep doing what you're doing!

Ok will do thank you!!

Could you guys send me the pdf to the LE diet foods and sample 5 day plan again? It’s not in the TTC Girl sheet I have now but was in the other one and I want to start right away! Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2019, 03:09 PM
I"ve messaged someone who can help with that!! If you don't hear back in a day or so please let me know.

nuthinbutpink
August 27th, 2019, 09:55 PM
Hey. I just want to make sure you are squared away! I sent you links to everything. Please let me know if you did not receive them!