PDA

View Full Version : Changing my sn to "Glutton for Punishment" lol

tinksmagic
January 24th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Ok, so I said I wouldn't do it, but for $1 I let the temptation get the better of me...

As I figured bfn right away, but if you wait an hour, climb your butt up onto the bathroom counter, right up under the lights, take off your glasses, hold the unit up under your nose, and tilt it back and forth a few times, you can barely, BARELY see what might be an extremely faint second line!

That happened 5 times to me last time. I started at 5dp5dt until I got a bfp on day 9. Technically right now I'm 9dpo.

Hubby just called me out on it (wasn't gonna admit to it, but I'm that transparent and he knows me too well, lol. That and I'm sure DD would have ratted me out anyway.

Bought 4, will keep trying every day now, lol. Will use the clearblue for Sunday right before my beta, unless the lines get darker and quicker, then I'll buy a frer.

nuthinbutpink
January 24th, 2012, 02:35 PM
So you are 4dp5dt?

tinksmagic
January 24th, 2012, 03:43 PM
So you are 4dp5dt?
Yes, so still too soon to tell, I know. Ivf is different of course than natural, but I've read in the past others got bfp as soon as 5dp5dt with frer, so I risked a buck.
Even cracked the little sucker open to get a closer look.

Contemplated taking a zoom pic with my digi then running the pixel colors through paint shop.

I'm such a geek, but I need this, lol!