PDA

View Full Version : Planning for Boy Sway

milli
September 26th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Hi Atomic,

I'm GD member since 2012. I would like to tell about myself first. I have got 2 beautiful DDs born in 2007 and 2009. In 2012 I fall pregnant (not planned baby) but I got to know in my scan that Im having a boy I was super excited with the news my whole family was very happy but suddenly at 40 weeks + 1 day I had still birth. It was so hard to come out of it I cant even tell you the pain we as a family went through. Now sometimes I feel the pain I do not want to regret later when it will be too late, so me and my husband has decided to have a baby. I want you to help me in my Boy sway please.

Since January 2018 I have been eating medicine (Levothyroxine) for my hypothyroidism.

Can you help me please in my journey. I would like to go for personalised plan. Thank you in advance.

atomic sagebrush
September 26th, 2019, 02:58 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. How heartbreaking - I can't even imagine. Hugest ((((hugs)))).

We have lots of people who go on thyroid medicine and still get boys. That won't hurt anything.

I would love to help you however I can. To get a personalized plan just click this link https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php but in the meantime please just hit me with any questions you have. I"d love to help you conceive your rainbow baby!! :heart:

milli
September 26th, 2019, 03:32 PM
Thanks, I'm so pleased to see your reply. I have just turned 40 this year. We want to try in November/December this year. I don't understand much about how swaying works but would love to try. I'm Indian and pure vegetarian living in London for the last 14 years. Hope all these favors my blue sway.

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Vegetarian diets may sway somewhat pink but as long as you're eating eggs and dairy and taking vitamins, we still get plenty of boys with vegetarian diets. Even vegan diets can yield boys as long as you don't have too much soy food.

I'd also suggest having your husband release on his own or with you every 2-4 days to be sure he is making enough healthy sperm. And if you can, doing weight training exercise for you can really help!

Just let me know how I can help!