PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Girl but Chromosomal Abnormalities

LA_Girl
September 26th, 2019, 09:33 AM

squigglepink
September 26th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Hello LA Girl, just reaching out to you as im on here for some reason today, (not on here anymore really) I do hope someone will come on here and give you the gentle guidance you might be looking for.. I dont know what i would do in this situation and i dont judge you i just hope you find some comfort somewhere in this process because im almost certain this is a very hard time for you, and the decisions you are faced with. I wish you all the very best and hope you find some peace along the way. x

atomic sagebrush
September 26th, 2019, 11:39 AM
I'm so sorry - but I'm thankful you're having the CVS first. I hope and pray you get good news from that.

As you already know I agree with the consultant that this had nothing to do with the Clomid.

Please let me know how I can help.

4blue2pink
September 26th, 2019, 12:05 PM
i am so sorry LA girl, such a cruel and unfair situation, i really really hope you get positive news from the cvs, we are all here for you whenever you need :heart: x

LA_Girl
September 26th, 2019, 12:20 PM

atomic sagebrush
September 26th, 2019, 12:30 PM
I would love for you to share your sway. It isn't in poor taste at all. I feel all sways help people, and I leave it up to you guys how you choose to proceed. Some people even take some comfort in it as they feel it's a tribute/remembrance.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can do anything. Wishing you peace of mind. :heart:

poshlass
September 26th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Praying for you all x

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nell_
September 26th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Am so sorry sending big hugs we are all here for you x