PDA

View Full Version : DUE IN MAY/JUNE/JULY 2020

Southernbelle1
October 1st, 2019, 10:53 AM
Not sure if there is already another group thread started ?

If not let's start!

I just found out we are pregnant after our second ivf round. Transferred two female embryos. Not sure how many took. I go for Beta tomorrow.

Due in early June 2020.
[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

laurelw
October 1st, 2019, 05:34 PM
Thanks for making the group! I’ll be due mid June I think :) will call and make some doctor appointments today. Exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiya
October 3rd, 2019, 08:41 AM
Hi ladies,

I would love to join the thread, even if I didn't sway this time. I wanted to, but I wasn't motivated enough and even if I wanted a girl to give my DD a sister, a little boy would be great to.

So no swaying for me, but I love this website and I had a succesful sway 3 years ago and so I would love to follow you ladies and chat during our pregnancies.

I'm now 16 DPO and my lines are as dark as the control line, so I'm so happy :flowerz:

@laurelw: we have already met on my thread about another pink sway, congrats!

@southernbelle: congrats too!

itsallaboutthepink
October 4th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Huge congratulations to you both [emoji322]

All being well I’m due early May, swayed pink [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

laurelw
October 7th, 2019, 06:56 AM
Welcome!!

How are you all feeling? I’m bloated and tired but nothing too bad yet. Appointment with doctor and bloods tomorrow.

Southernbelle1
October 7th, 2019, 11:49 AM
I have my first ultrasound Friday to confirm all looks good and if we have one or two beans in there. Although I feel very confident it's just one!
My Betas went from 250 on 9dp5dt (equivalent to 14 dpo) to 660 on 11dp5dt (or 16 dpo)
I am feeling more and more nauseous daily, but as soon as 6 weeks start I get sick! Just anxiously awaiting that!

itsallaboutthepink
October 7th, 2019, 12:59 PM
Hiya,
I had a scan when I was 7+5 by my dates but measuring 7 weeks and definitely just the one in there! So I reckon I may have ovulated and/or implanted later than I had thought. A scan the following week put me at 8+1 so regardless this little one is growing as they should [emoji3059]

Been feeling SUPER exhausted and nauseous mostly towards the end of the day when my blood sugars drop. So constant snacking is working for me!

It’s so weird as with my daughter I literally ‘knew’ she was a girl and the same happened with my son from about 4-5 weeks and I’m definitely getting an excited (tentative) [emoji178] girl vibe [emoji178]with this one [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

Fiya
October 8th, 2019, 05:24 AM
Hi ladies, I had my Betas drawn also yesterday, but I don't know which DPO I was exactly, I think 17 or 18 and they were at 514. No nausea for me yet, but my breasts are starting to hurt and I'm SUPER exhausted!

Southernbelle1
October 14th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Starting spotting today. I don't think this is a good sign.
I just had my first ultrasound last Friday and we saw the baby and fetal pole, yolk sac etc. No heartbeat yet as it was too early.
My HCG doubled and all my levels of hormones were perfect.

Has anyone experienced bleeding at 6 weeks and it be ok?

ksmom
October 14th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Starting spotting today. I don't think this is a good sign.
I just had my first ultrasound last Friday and we saw the baby and fetal pole, yolk sac etc. No heartbeat yet as it was too early.
My HCG doubled and all my levels of hormones were perfect.

Has anyone experienced bleeding at 6 weeks and it be ok?

I had this when I was pregnant with DS3. I started spotting at 6 weeks and I thought it was all over after having three early losses before that. I had an ultrasound and all was fine. The bleeding finally stopped at 7 weeks with no explanation for it. So while it is scary to bleed in pregnancy, it's not uncommon and it isn't necessarily a bad sign. As long as the bleeding isn't heavy and bright red with cramping, I wouldn't worry too much.

Pretty
October 14th, 2019, 02:56 PM
I also had multiple instances of spotting. It was light, not like a period but definitely scary. My doctor said that some women will bleed during pregnancy and never determine the cause.

laurelw
October 19th, 2019, 05:48 AM
How are you going Southernbelle?

Southernbelle1
October 19th, 2019, 12:28 PM
I had another ultrasound and saw the baby's heartbeat. All looked good with my HCG but my progesterone levels dropped from 46 to 14. I have upped my dosage of progesterone in oil and suppositories but I am very worried now.
My morning sickness kicked in 2 days ago and I was so sick. Like couldn't keep food down. But today I feel s bit better and now am thinking it could be a bad sign.
This whole thing is an emotional rollercoaster.

How is everyone else doing?

Pearl327
November 15th, 2019, 02:38 AM
Can I join. I got my BFP this morning. I will be due 21st July all going well.

We didn’t sway this time around but have our fingers crossed for blue.

This thread has been quite lately, how is everyone doing?

Southernbelle1
November 15th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Can I join. I got my BFP this morning. I will be due 21st July all going well.

We didn’t sway this time around but have our fingers crossed for blue.

This thread has been quite lately, how is everyone doing?Congratulations and welcome!

Everyone in here is so quiet!
I am just shy of 11 weeks now. Last ultrasound I had at 9.5 weeks showed baby girl doing very well with a strong heartbeat of 167. Nausea is still running rampant though. [emoji19]
Thinking of announcing at Christmas. I'll be 17 weeks by then.

What about everyone else!? How is everyone doing?

Pinkin2019
November 20th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Hi all, I’d like to join too please! Due July 15 (my birthday!!) and off for a scan tomorrow. I was on clomid and had 3 follicles, so my dr stopped the cycle because of the risk of multiples. But my hubby and I had DTD a few days before it was called off, and lo and behold, I got pregnant that cycle. Oops! We will find out tomorrow how many are on board but I have no morning sickness yet (6weeks) so I’m wondering if that’s a sign of just one baby. However, both ovaries have been aching on and off, making me wonder otherwise!

Pearl327
November 21st, 2019, 09:27 AM
Very exciting Southernbelle, it must be fantastic knowing you have a little girl in there. I stayed away for the last week as I was having a lot of cramping. It seems to have settled down now. I haven’t even rang my doc yet. I don’t even feel pregnant at the moment. I haven’t had morning sickness on the others so I am not expecting it this time either. In fact I have more energy at the moment.

Welcome and congrats Pinkin. That is very exciting that there may be two snuggling in.

Southernbelle1
November 27th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Very exciting Southernbelle, it must be fantastic knowing you have a little girl in there. I stayed away for the last week as I was having a lot of cramping. It seems to have settled down now. I haven’t even rang my doc yet. I don’t even feel pregnant at the moment. I haven’t had morning sickness on the others so I am not expecting it this time either. In fact I have more energy at the moment.

Welcome and congrats Pinkin. That is very exciting that there may be two snuggling in.please fill us in when you can as to what's going on. Praying it's just a easy pregnancy for you!

Pearl327
December 3rd, 2019, 05:59 PM
Thanks Southernbelle.

The scary cramping all seems to have settled down. I am 7 weeks tomorrow and the tiredness has kicked in this week. I have my 1st scan on the 18th December so it will be great to see bubs growning well ( fingers crossed) before Christmas. As I am 37 I am going to have the Harmony test done too for piece of mind but that will be in the new year.

How are you doing?

Pinkin2019
December 4th, 2019, 03:18 PM
I had my scan and there’s just the one baby in there. Which is a relief! I don’t think my body could have physically held twins, I lost so much weight during my sway.
Hope you are all doing well :)

Southernbelle1
December 5th, 2019, 09:50 AM
Glad to hear everyone is doing so well!
Just had my 13 week scan and by nub theroy its definitely a girl. I already knew though because of the ivf but it's nice to be reassured.

We are announcing to everyone on Christmas. [emoji2]

Pearl327
December 18th, 2019, 03:36 PM
I had my 1st scan today. I saw and heard the little heart flutter and baby is measuring to dates

Southernbelle1
December 18th, 2019, 10:03 PM
I had my 1st scan today. I saw and heard the little heart flutter and baby is measuring to datesAwesome news!!!

Pearl327
January 13th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Hi Southern and Pinkin.

How are you both doing?

I had my harmony test done on Friday so should find out at the end of this week or early next week if everything is OK and if I am having a pink or blue bundle.

Southernbelle1
January 14th, 2020, 07:32 AM
Hi Southern and Pinkin.

How are you both doing?

I had my harmony test done on Friday so should find out at the end of this week or early next week if everything is OK and if I am having a pink or blue bundle.So exciting! I go for my anatomy scan tomorrow and I am just praying all looks good. This scan is always so nerve racking to me.

Southernbelle1
January 24th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Hi Southern and Pinkin.

How are you both doing?

I had my harmony test done on Friday so should find out at the end of this week or early next week if everything is OK and if I am having a pink or blue bundle.Any update!?

Pinkin2019
June 15th, 2020, 06:04 AM
Gosh, I haven’t been on here for ages. How did you get on Pearl?