PDA

View Full Version : HRC Newport Beach is open!

Dr. Potter
January 25th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Hi Everyone.

If you have not heard yet, HRC Fertility has relocated its laboratory from Laguna Hills California to Newport Beach, California. I will be seeing patients at the Newport Beach and Fullerton locations only. Newport Beach is about 15 miles from Laguna Hills and very near the Pacific Ocean! We have built a wonderful, state of the art laboratory in Newport Beach with no expense spared to provide our patients with the optimal environment to receive care. The laboratory was designed by the eminent Professor Barry Behr of Stanford University and he will also be serving as our laboratory director. Our entire staff from Laguna Hills is now in Newport Beach, including our embryology staff (Charlotte, Rena and Fung Zen), Lori Whalen and Natalija Matic. Several features make this the premier IVF laboratory in the US, including positive pressure airflow, and clean room technology designed by Dr. Antonia Gilligan, the renowned environment engineer. We are also the first laboratory in the US to feature Labotect's innovative C-Top incubators to maximize blastocyst formation. Patients are able to observe the workings of the laboratory through walls of glass.

In addition to our new location and total dedication to excellent clinical results, we have completely revamped our customer service. I have a new 'new patient coordinator' Stephanie Rainville (stephanier@havingbabies.com). Lori remains my principal coordinator (loriw@havingbabies.com) and I have added Andrea Natelborg, RN who will serve as Lori's assistant. Natalija Matic (natalijam@havingbabies.com) will be serving as practice coordinator. I have also added a concierge dedicated to helping out of town and out of country patients coordinate their stays.

The new phone number to schedule free Gender Dreaming consultations is 949-287-5600.
The new address is 500 Superior Avenue, #210, Newport Beach California 92663.
I will post pictures of the new facility in the coming days.

Thanks

Dr.Potter

My 3 Sons!
January 25th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Congratulations on the new office Dr Potter. Any specials for Gender Dreaming girls to celebrate your opening? ;-)

Dr. Potter
January 25th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Congratulations on the new office Dr Potter. Any specials for Gender Dreaming girls to celebrate your opening? ;-)Maybe we should work on one; Congrats on Eliza Grace! post a picture in my album!

HopingForPigtails
January 25th, 2012, 09:15 PM
It sounds fabulous Dr. Potter!! I feel so honored to be able to see it first hand in February!!

niharsam
January 26th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Its truly awesome.. had the privilege to cycle there this Jan. Loved the atmosphere.

Daisy Mae
January 26th, 2012, 09:15 AM
That sounds AWESOME! So glad Lori is still with you. She is the best!

Sparky
January 26th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Congrats Dr P! Looking forward to seeing it all in August!!

AnnaG1
January 26th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Hi Dr. Potter.. Im interested and intrigued - what are the C- top incubators? How does that maximixe blast formation? That sounds really amazing!

michaela
January 26th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Awesome!!

I was hoping to invent an embie webcam so I wouldn't lose my mind not know how they were doing. Lol!! It would be neat to see the lab working!!

jils04
January 27th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Fabulous, a wonderful new lab to make more wonderful babies. Keep up the excellent work !!

jd03pd
January 29th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Any good hotels nearby?

onlythelonely
February 1st, 2012, 07:18 PM
I contacted Beverly and she gave me the contact details for the Ayres and their rate was quiet good. Beverly can also give you contact details for car hire and the such. She is very helpful and quick to repond.

Dr. Potter
February 14th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Hi Dr. Potter.. Im interested and intrigued - what are the C- top incubators? How does that maximixe blast formation? That sounds really amazing!
They are minimal volume incubators with each individual patient slot monitored for gas admixture, pH and temperature. There is immediate re-calibration due to the small volume. They are small table-top incubators. I will try to post a picture!

queen-bee
April 5th, 2012, 01:07 AM
I loved the new clinic and everyone there! Natalija was great and so helpful keeping my restless little one busy. And Lori - where do I even start... she is so thoughtful and helpful - she never ever gets annoyed with any of my silly questions.

vickyaust
April 14th, 2012, 03:46 AM
I saw your article on the Australian 60 minutes and hope so much to visit you for family balancing. Trying to set up a consultation via the HRC website now. I am sure you are frantically busy with new Aust couples Dr Potter but really hope we can be one of them.

Dr. Potter
May 2nd, 2012, 12:06 AM
I agree

Dr. Potter
May 2nd, 2012, 12:11 AM
I will try to post info on some of the fabulous places to stay. There are hotels in all price ranges. Beverly is our concierge for out of town patients. She can be reached at BeverlyB@havingbabies.com

Dr. Potter
May 2nd, 2012, 12:20 AM

Dr. Potter
June 20th, 2012, 03:17 AM
3265Here is the 'embryo wall' Newport Beach HRC Fertility