PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info for FREE CONSULTS and to receive $1,000 off your cycle

nuthinbutpink
January 25th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Contact information for those wanting free Gender Dreaming consults:

For 2013 and beyond, we have created an online contact form that can be accessed by all Dream Members on the site in order to schedule your FREE consult with Dr Potter. The form access is located in the Dream Member HT Forum here-

***IF you are using TAPATALK, it will not allow you to link to this form if you have your Settings option(there is a Settings icon at the bottom right of your Tapatalk window) to open URLs in Tapatalk. You must change the setting to open URLs in Safari or you must use a PC or MAC to access the free consult form. If you click on this link from TAPATALK, it randomly takes you to a gender swaying forum or tells you to login!***

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=13

Milybaby
April 29th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Thanks for the information!

alreadyneedivf
June 9th, 2012, 12:41 PM
are these email addresses still the same? I wrote an email to Lori in the middle of the week and haven't received one back. Thanks!

Possible pink?
June 9th, 2012, 06:36 PM
are these email addresses still the same? I wrote an email to Lori in the middle of the week and haven't received one back. Thanks!

I would call Stephanie and set up consult via phone.

alreadyneedivf
June 10th, 2012, 11:16 PM
I would call Stephanie and set up consult via phone.

thanks pp!! trying to figure out what we will do in next spring--may be too early:)

pinkx3
September 27th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Should my husband and I both participate in the consult?

nuthinbutpink
September 27th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Should my husband and I both participate in the consult?

He doesn't have to. He will have to get some basic infectious disease testing done and some REs want a semen analysis- all of which can be discussed during the consult but if he doesn't want to I guess he can skip it.

Eneli
June 11th, 2014, 05:18 PM
Hi!! Finally I've decided go to HRC with Dr Potter. Last friday I sent the form to ask for an appointment. Ms Lailany Carrillo asked me some information age, skype direction copyof my ID and I sent to her on saturday. No answer yet. I wrote to her again yesterday telling that I would like to have an appointment with Dr P by skype because I would like to start in august or september and I suppose I need some medical test done before. No answer. Could you help me?
Do.you know what test should be done? I'll be with my menstruation in few days and I know there are blood test that must be done the third day of the cycle. I would like to do the following week because I need to plan the tratment the dates and the holidays....
Any advice? Do you know how long does Ms Lailany take to answer?
Thanks!!!

Eneli
June 13th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Hi girls!! Everything is Ok and I'm very happy and full of hope. Next week I will do my pretesting....