PDA

View Full Version : She is a she, we have 6 boys and our girl is now here.

HappyLea
October 28th, 2019, 11:33 AM
On 13th October our girl arrived, I had many scans through the pregnancy but I had to see it to believe it and well she is definitely a she :awe:

Her 6 older brothers absolutely adore her, we are all totally in love with her. Maisy Rose Davidson born weighing 6lb 11oz

:babyf::HH:

4blue2pink
October 28th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Congratulations HappyLea!! :heart: i was just thinking of you and wondering if your little girl had arrived, this post has made my day :) Maisy Rose is gorgeous :heart: how are you both doing? i hope everything went well and that youre loving being a girl mum, its such a surreal experience after lots of boys isnt it! xx

HappyLea
October 28th, 2019, 02:24 PM
We are both doing great thank you. It is the most surreal thing ever, I still don't think it has sunk in. The nappy changes are just the weirdest, it's like something is missing here...lol!!!
My hubby was like tights why have you bought tights I can't get all these clothes on and off her for nappy changes, then the first time he put them on her he was like OK these are too cute and he was like I love it...melted my heart!!!

atomic sagebrush
October 28th, 2019, 03:16 PM
AWWWWW oh gosh Lea I'm so thrilled for you!! With my girl's diapers I was in a complete tizz in the hospital because her diaper was dry for several hours and I was sure she was dying LOL but then I realized that girls' pee settles at the back of the diaper rather than up front like with the boys!!! She was actually soaked!!! :heart: enjoy every moment and I love her name!!!

hopeforpinkbaby
October 28th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!

HappyLea
October 28th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Thank you all ladies we are over the moon.

Atomic - omg the nappies a couple of times she pee'd up back of her clothes and I'm like how the hell that happen when the nappy is dry (dry at front anyways)...i was so confused...lol!

ksmom
October 28th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Congratulations!!! She is darling!

Kelbear
October 29th, 2019, 06:06 AM
Congratulations. She is beautiful ��

4blue2pink
October 29th, 2019, 12:56 PM
We are both doing great thank you. It is the most surreal thing ever, I still don't think it has sunk in. The nappy changes are just the weirdest, it's like something is missing here...lol!!!
My hubby was like tights why have you bought tights I can't get all these clothes on and off her for nappy changes, then the first time he put them on her he was like OK these are too cute and he was like I love it...melted my heart!!!

hahaha i did double-takes at every nappy change for ages!! thats so funny about the tights, but baggy tights on little newborn legs is one of the cutest things in the world :heart: so glad that you are both doing great :) x

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2019, 01:20 PM
Thank you all ladies we are over the moon.

Atomic - omg the nappies a couple of times she pee'd up back of her clothes and I'm like how the hell that happen when the nappy is dry (dry at front anyways)...i was so confused...lol!

BTDT!!!!! :) :heart:

Mommy2apples
November 15th, 2019, 09:50 PM
This makes me so happy HappyLea!! She is absolutely beautiful!!

XXforhubby
November 16th, 2019, 04:10 PM
I’m SO happy for you! Enjoy every minute! I cannot believe my little girl is 2 [emoji31][emoji4]!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babybeaublue
November 17th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Oh my goodness!!! I didnt even know you were pregnant again!!! So over the moon for you she is beautiful and you look amazing!

sarahcopoc
May 17th, 2020, 08:23 PM
A big congratulations!!! She is perfect. Was this your first time swaying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Sarah, I'm not sure she'll see this but she had swayed in the past and gotten at least one opposite that I know of. I'll see if I can track down more for you

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Sarah, I'm not sure she'll see this but she had swayed in the past and gotten at least one opposite that I know of. In her sway attempt she mentions the sways she did in the past. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/78119-happyleas-ttc-girl-attempt.html#post1032066