PDA

View Full Version : TTC Pink starting this July!

FallonEllis
December 1st, 2019, 08:30 PM
Anyone else with me?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lailanela
December 2nd, 2019, 04:16 AM
I'm planning on ttc this July. 😊
And I will be trying for pink. Although I have to say the more time passes (my youngest just turned 1) the more I am just wanting to be pregnant again! I think I just want another baby. Maybe that's good and I won't be disappointed if it's an opposite.
There was even a moment I thought I should just forget everything and try to get pregnant! But I assume this will be our last baby so I want to at least try a few things for pink.
You do have an older son, right? How old is he? Have you already started any changes?

MsDashwood
December 2nd, 2019, 06:36 AM
Oh yay! More next year swayers and pink!

I was SO set on July! It works out perfect for an April and onwards baby into the Australian spring. However, I’ve had a few terrible months at work (it’s beyond awful) so my husband and I are thinking we may push it forward as it will give us something else to focus on and some pending large maternity leave. So we are thinking starting in April, with an ideal conceive a few months later (we know it won’t happen first try, so may as well start earlier). If we weren’t super keen on trying for pink we’d definitely be trying now - I feel you on it just wanting to happen!!! It’s amazing how quick time goes though. After Christmas and a few diet and exercise changes, July will be here in no time.

FallonEllis
December 2nd, 2019, 09:08 PM
I'm planning on ttc this July. [emoji4]
And I will be trying for pink. Although I have to say the more time passes (my youngest just turned 1) the more I am just wanting to be pregnant again! I think I just want another baby. Maybe that's good and I won't be disappointed if it's an opposite.
There was even a moment I thought I should just forget everything and try to get pregnant! But I assume this will be our last baby so I want to at least try a few things for pink.
You do have an older son, right? How old is he? Have you already started any changes?

My baby is 2 going on 3. I haven’t started any changes, but I am getting ready to track my cycle. I figure I can’t starve for multiple months. I may start yoga or a bar class now that will help me be in shape enough to start serious cardio closer to sway time.

atomic sagebrush
December 3rd, 2019, 12:05 PM
Hey just want to clarify, LE Diet is NOT a starvation diet and is the amount of nutrient intake recommended by the World Health Organization for a healthy pre-pregnancy diet for women of childbearing age, and by reproductive endocrinologists for safe weight loss prior to IVF rounds.

If you're starving, you're doing it wrong - please contact me for more info about how to tweak what you're eating to be healthy and safe for your intended pregnancy and to keep you ovulating regularly!

(ps - sometimes people have read about the LE Diet on other sites and assume I'm giving them incorrect information, but the LE Diet is MY diet, I invented it based on those recommendations to be a safe and healthy alternative to the other sway diets. So I promise I'm not steering anyone wrong, this is straight from the horse's mouth and anyone telling you anything different about LE Diet and what it is, is the one who's not in the right. No starving allowed!) :)

LovePrayBlue
February 7th, 2020, 04:47 PM
I’m also going to start TTC in July but we’re swaying blue [emoji170][emoji1374][emoji4] I’m slowly getting things prepared now by changing some things in our diets and adding supplements.

hotlikemexico
February 7th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Hi! I know this is an older thread but we will be starting to TTC with my first cycle in August! Also swaying pink. [emoji4] Going to get my IUD out the last week in April after my birthday and then starting LE diet & exercise the beginning of May! That puts me on 13 weeks of LE diet come August. Hoping for a late April, May, or early June baby next year. [emoji16]

I so wish we could push up swaying and TTC too! But we NEED a 2021 baby. Massachusetts is FINALLY getting paid maternity leave starting in 2021! So exciting! And we already have a Christmas baby and a summer baby, so definitely looking at spring. [emoji1303]

Glad there will be others TTC and swaying around the same time! [emoji16]

MsDashwood
February 9th, 2020, 05:34 AM
I forgot about this thread! It seemed July and August was so far away and now it’s almost time for us to start the diet ...

How is everyone feeling about starting?

hotlikemexico
February 9th, 2020, 12:08 PM
I forgot about this thread! It seemed July and August was so far away and now it’s almost time for us to start the diet ...

How is everyone feeling about starting?

I’m impatient, wish I could just start it now, lol! The hardest part for me is going to be not snacking. I feel like I’m constantly grazing, especially now that I work from home and have access to the kitchen 24/7 (not necessarily a good thing! [emoji23]). So right now I’m just taking advantage of being able to eat whatever I want, WHENEVER I want. [emoji16] And trying to keep my weight steady, because I know I will lose pretty quickly once I start the diet & exercise.

How about everyone else?

Lailanela
February 9th, 2020, 12:27 PM
I am so excited. A bit anxious but mostly I can't wait for July to come. Some days I wish we would have an oops, just because I want another baby. But no, I will be patient. DH and me decided on July for a lot of reasons, and this will be good, I'm sure. I just can't wait!
But this gives me enough time to exercise. And actually for my little one to get a little bigger. Sometimes he is still so small and wants to be carried so much. Although maybe that's good for the sway. We'll see.
But it's awesome that so many will be ttc in summer. So exciting! 😊

Princess Mom
February 10th, 2020, 12:52 PM
Hi! I’ll be trying either April or May, probably leaning towards May to get the necessary weeks done on the LE diet. My DH is also changing his diet due to health issues, wants to stay away from certain foods and will be trying to loose 25 pounds. So hopefully that will help us get one more girl.

LE has been easy for me the past two weeks, no snacking and within limits cutting out meat and most sweets :) best of luck everyone

MsDashwood
March 21st, 2020, 07:36 AM
Hi again everyone! It seems our time is here to start the diet so that we can. be ready by July.

I see a few of us are impatient to start trying! Me too! I had to up our health insurance to include gold standard birthing options and I have to wait until end of June/early July to fit in with the waiting period. I knew there would be a small waiting period but once the teller told me the exact time period I was disappointed. I’d try tomorrow if I can.

I can’t wait to hear more about you all and support you on this journey. All very exciting actually ....

hotlikemexico
March 21st, 2020, 06:14 PM
Hi again everyone! It seems our time is here to start the diet so that we can. be ready by July.

I see a few of us are impatient to start trying! Me too! I had to up our health insurance to include gold standard birthing options and I have to wait until end of June/early July to fit in with the waiting period. I knew there would be a small waiting period but once the teller told me the exact time period I was disappointed. I’d try tomorrow if I can.

I can’t wait to hear more about you all and support you on this journey. All very exciting actually ....

What are gold standard birthing options/where are you located? I’m not sure what any of that means honestly.

So far we are still going ahead with our plans for swaying and TTC! I’m going to start the LE Diet in May 1st, and we will start actively TTC with my first cycle in August. I have a GYN appt scheduled to get my IUD out on April 30th and I’m crossing all my fingers and toes that my appt doesn’t get canceled or rescheduled with all the covid-19 things going on now! [emoji1695]

Lailanela
March 22nd, 2020, 06:22 AM
I totally want another baby. I don't know I'm craving that newborn stage. I know, kinda stupid, but still. So I can't wait for June/July. Although now with the corona, I hope it will be much better in June! And now my kids are at home all the time and we can't go anywhere and this isn't as bad, but I can't exercise, that's bad. I guess I will start to dance with the kids for an hour, that's all I could do.
Hope you are all safe!

hotlikemexico
March 22nd, 2020, 01:11 PM
I totally want another baby. I don't know I'm craving that newborn stage. I know, kinda stupid, but still. So I can't wait for June/July. Although now with the corona, I hope it will be much better in June! And now my kids are at home all the time and we can't go anywhere and this isn't as bad, but I can't exercise, that's bad. I guess I will start to dance with the kids for an hour, that's all I could do.
Hope you are all safe!

How is the weather where you are, and do you have anyone else at home during the day that could hang with the kids for a bit? Even if you could get in an hour of walking outside (by yourself, that’s why I ask about kids, lol), that would be great for exercise! That’s what I plan to do when I start the diet.

Also, my friend told me that Planet Fitness FB page is doing free live “work ins” which the videos should all be up on FB, another option for some exercise! [emoji4]

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2020, 02:31 PM
check out the Blogilates and Popsugar fitness classes on You Tube, I love them and they're free!

MsDashwood
March 22nd, 2020, 04:42 PM
Hope you are all safe!

Me too! I’m so eager to start but now our insurance has told us we need to wait another few months
- I’m thinking it’s a blessing in disguise with this coronavirus! You don’t want to be going to a hospital right now if there are complications. Stay strong do some online exercising and believe that by June/July the timing with the world and its pandemic crisis will be good.

YesIcan2020
March 24th, 2020, 01:47 AM
Hello,

New to this site/app [emoji1]
Don’t know where to start or what to do, can anyone advise?
Looking to sway for a girl ASAP. Under the guidance of a naturopath have made diet changes but no idea if I’m on the right track [emoji2372]

hotlikemexico
March 24th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Hello,

Looking to sway for a girl ASAP. Under the guidance of a naturopath have made diet changes but no idea if I’m on the right track [emoji2372]

Hi and welcome! [emoji16] I saw your other post, and I know atomic will be by to comment on it as well. The high calcium/magnesium and low potassium/sodium is the old way of swaying, and things are done a little differently here. Again, atomic will definitely be able to help you out more when she replies to your thread. [emoji4] (For example, you definitely don’t need to limit tomatoes/potatoes!)

A great place to start reading on the site, while you wait for atomic to reply to your other thread, would be with the post on the nutshell version of the Low Everything (LE) Diet. On this site, the recommended swaying for a girl is LE Diet + exercise (60 min 4-6 days a week) + one attempt in the fertile period (at +opk usually).

Here is the link to the nutshell version of the LE Diet! There is also a link right at the top of the thread that will take you to the post discussing the science/reasoning behind the diet! [emoji4]

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

YesIcan2020
March 24th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Amazing thank you for your help :)

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Hello,

Yep I'll catch you in your other thread!