PDA

View Full Version : 4 BOYS FAILED SWAY

4BOYS
January 26th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Ok so i just got my BFP on 10 DPO, i have never had a BFP that early so im in shock, and now completly analizing my sway up ,i have been trying for 6 months and have had BFNs so i had to loosen up a bit, here it is

DIET -
i am naturally thin so the diet took it out of me i went form 58 kg to 52kg and am 5"7 , i always loosened up a little in 2 ww but have not eaten any meat in 6 months (my iron levels dropped dangerously low but i kept giong) and no breakfast in a year
my diet consisted of
LUNCH ,pasta with little unsalted butter and parm
DINNER ,skim milk milshake with raspberries, strawberries and 6 sachets of equal
4 glasses of sugar free cranberry juice with equal throughout day AFTER 12pm
DH didnt follow diet but gave up coffee,orange juice and coke and instead drank 2 litres of sugar free cranberry juice with equal sachets added a day

SUPPS-
100mg low dose asprin every 2 days
Folic Acid
Zyrtec every day from 5 days B4 O
320mg Saw Palmetto from Af - O

DH SUPPS
-30,000 mg cranberry

REPHRESH-
full applicator every 3 days from end of AF ,last dose 36 hrs before O and then half applicator Early morning of O
SYLK tiny finger tip when needed

TIMING-
cuttoffs and one off BDs were not working in the last 6 months so decided to BD through O
DH is 39 so abstinence was out for us so he released on his own 2x a day everyday for 2 weeks prior to attempts
BD on O-3, O-2, O-1 and 0 , jump & dump on O-1 and O ,DH had HOT spa B4 each BD poor guy we are in the middle of a hot summer so it killed him

OTHER - the last year or so i have been practicing the SECRET ie you can attract things by way of thinking, i have been visualizing my daughter what she looks like ect ect

So looking back i am seeing how i messed my sway and it wasnt as perfect as i wanted it to be, 3 days before O i started adding a banana to my nightly milkshake as i was having cramps and chest pains and just feeling S**T ,and night before O i had custard which i never eat while TTC but i felt like i was going to pass out and just grabed something with sugar :mad: ,also my last dose of Asprin was O-2 now wishing i had one night before O also

On a good note it was the FIRST month in 6 months that i had NO CM ,even while swaying i was getting loads for 4 days leading up to O even with 30,000mg of cranberry, and this month i used no cranberry supps and was drier than i have ever been ,had to be the rephresh or asprin (never used either in previous months)
Also all my boys were concieved during winter and this one during a HOT summer
The other thing i was happy with was that i ovulated on a day when the moon was in scorpio and 80 % of the planets were all under female signs ,i strongly believe in this as ALL of my boys were conceived when the moon was under a male sign and the other planets were all majority male signs also

All in All i dont feel like i did enough but i did try my very best and i am FINALLY PREGO yay,now only time will tell :fx:

TTC5
January 27th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Congrats!!! Sending you my girl dust ;)

dannikins
January 27th, 2012, 12:25 AM
congrats!!!, and i know how you feel.
i also have 4 boys, and i never even got a chance to start my sway when i got my surprise BFP.

GOOD LUCK, FINGERS CROSSED FOR A STICKY PINK BEAN...:)

pinkin2011
January 27th, 2012, 03:30 AM
4BOYS A friend of mine was told to start eating 2 bananas a day because she was finding it hard to fall preg.. She had already had a baby boy so she did the banana thing second time around it worked she fell preg and had a GIRL.. GL

4BOYS
January 27th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the well wishes

4BOYS A friend of mine was told to start eating 2 bananas a day because she was finding it hard to fall preg.. She had already had a baby boy so she did the banana thing second time around it worked she fell preg and had a GIRL.. GL

Pinkin You just made my day :bighug:

GL to everyone also

lobella2
January 27th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Congratulations and good luck!

auroara78
January 27th, 2012, 09:56 AM
I actually think your sway sounds great, and I do believe in moon's influence on gender (I don't think its 100%) but it definitely seems to help increase the odds! Good luck! What is your EDD?

myGirl
January 27th, 2012, 01:20 PM
4Boys, I think your sway sounds great. Don't be too hard on yourself; looking at your diet, your potassium intake was still in girl range even with a banana... you were eating hardly anything!

Congratulations and have a H&H 9 months :)

angiesscripts
January 27th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Looks great to me to! I wish my sway would be this good! Good luck!

Indira
January 27th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Congrats on your BFP!
That sounds pretty near to perfect to me, a very strong sway!
Hope you get the baby girl you deserve :luck:

HopeandDreamG
January 27th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Ummmm.....You are being WAY too hard on yourself. This sway sounds FANTASTIC!!!

zanacal
January 27th, 2012, 04:16 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that - I think it sounds pretty hardcore!!

Congratulations and good luck for pink :D

4BOYS
January 27th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Thanks Everyone

auroara78 - i defently believe the moon has big influence,not the full moon /new moon stufff that has never been true for me) but the moon signs but not just the moon i think when the majority of planets are under one sign have more influence than just the moon ( i saw an astrologist who talked me through it) it has been true for all my boys but as you said i dont know if it is 100%, there is a website that has all the planets positions including the moon and what sign they are under you just have to put in what month year you want to see and it brings it up, you can look up any month /year in the past and i think at the moment it is current to 2014, and my due date is october 10th but i have c cections so it will be more like the very end of september

applesoup
January 27th, 2012, 05:36 PM
:fx:

sallygal
January 29th, 2012, 03:30 AM
That looks like a great sway 4boys! All the best for a healthy pregnancy and hopefully a pink one!

here_we_go!
January 31st, 2012, 07:55 PM
Wow! I think this is an awesome sway!! I'd be thrilled with it! :) GL!!

auroara78
February 2nd, 2012, 10:05 AM
Thanks Everyone

auroara78 - i defently believe the moon has big influence,not the full moon /new moon stufff that has never been true for me) but the moon signs but not just the moon i think when the majority of planets are under one sign have more influence than just the moon ( i saw an astrologist who talked me through it) it has been true for all my boys but as you said i dont know if it is 100%, there is a website that has all the planets positions including the moon and what sign they are under you just have to put in what month year you want to see and it brings it up, you can look up any month /year in the past and i think at the moment it is current to 2014, and my due date is october 10th but i have c cections so it will be more like the very end of september

4Boys, I hear you on that. My first son was concieved in the new moon BUT on a major male sign, so I think that was the influence over gender there.

My second son was full moon and on the cusp of girl/boy sign. I think I O'ed late and probably hit the boy part of the sign.

What is the website where you go to look? I'd be curious to see what sign the day I think I O'ed fell into. I can't wait to find out if you got a girl in there! :)

Lassie1982
February 3rd, 2012, 05:59 AM
Best of Luck!!!!!
And i agree with the others, sounds like you did a pretty good sway!
How long till you get a chance to find out the gender?

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Congrats! I'm glad you got pg this month - that had to be enough with such a strict diet!!! Good luck!