PDA

View Full Version : Summary experiences clinics in Europe/Cyprus

projectgirl
January 13th, 2020, 05:54 AM
Hey guys,

I've been reading posts for the past days. I'm looking for an overview of experiences with GS/IVF in Europe/Cyprus. US sadly is too expensive for us. Trying to find a clinic with somewhat high success rates - so far I've had the feeling that they are generally rather low in Cyprus clinics. What alternatives do I have?

Quite desperate and don't know how to proceed.

I'd be so happy if anyone could help me, that would be great.

Walkerbabies
February 6th, 2020, 12:43 AM
I've been searching too. I heard about Cyprus from other forums but in here most comments I see are about US and Thailand. Cyprus is the nearest country in Europe if you're from Australia. So far there are two clinics I like and one in particular is very responsive. I'm thinking of going there soon to take a look.

JKA
March 31st, 2020, 01:23 PM
Did you decide in the end? I’m also in same situation. Good prices from north Cyprus but so much bad response I’m seeing on forums about them??

seven gorgeous babies
April 8th, 2020, 05:41 AM
Hi just popped in after many years. I cycled in North Cyprus and America and had bad times at both places. I then cycled at Genesis and had the most amazing experience. My twins are nearly 8 now

sheena.caprani
September 21st, 2022, 06:53 AM
Hi, just wondering if there was any update on this? Prague is the closest country to me. I went to north Cyprus and it was just way too far to go. My son was sick and I ended up with six embryos with all abnormal.