PDA

View Full Version : can diet change the way you ovulate ??

littlemissnaughty7
January 28th, 2012, 09:50 AM
im on the LE diet for ttc pink and this month i got a +opk yesterday morning on a clear blue digital, but was suprised as my cervix was not that soft and my cm was not as stretchy as it has been and wasnt that EW it had white tinges to it, i had O pains and was bloated for a few days before, woke this morning took my temp and it had rose, my cervix was very low, posterior and hard, but my cm is like hand lotiony but still a bit stretchy and globy, it isnt EW but it isnt creamy either, my opk is now negative, did i ovulate ? am i in the middle of ovulation ? can the diet affect my O this way ? ladies what are your thoughts ??

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2012, 11:45 AM
It can change how you ovulate quite dramatically, and also your ovulation can vary by quite a bit from month to month.

I'm excited that you're Oing again! I wanted to let you know (in case it isn't obvious) that if you end up not having to take the clomid, you then have more leeway to add back in some of the sway tactics you wanted to do. Good luck!!

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2012, 11:55 AM
It can change how you ovulate quite dramatically, and also your ovulation can vary by quite a bit from month to month.

I'm excited that you're Oing again! I wanted to let you know (in case it isn't obvious) that if you end up not having to take the clomid, you then have more leeway to add back in some of the sway tactics you wanted to do. Good luck!!

littlemissnaughty7
January 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM
thanks AS im super excited, but really wanted to take the clomid lol, i know terrible but its true only because it sways pink, i only have 3 goes tho so i may use them up and if nothing put more sway tactics back into my sway after, not sure what to do,