PDA

View Full Version : New Baby for Nicole and Keith

Hermione
January 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have a new baby daughter born 28 December 2010 via a surrogate. It is so nice to see them add to their family.

Wouldn't you love to know the clinics/Drs these A-list celebs go to for their IVF.

pinksapphire
January 17th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Really? Wow! I had no idea. Wonder why they'd do that if they had one of their own not too long ago. I was just looking at pics of her from the awards show last night and thinking how tiny she is again. Wonder if they did PGD or even if they used her eggs or donor eggs. She's in her early 40's, right?

nuthinbutpink
January 17th, 2011, 09:37 PM
They already had a girl, right? I wouldn't be surprised if the surrogate was because she was working. Maybe she had to have something done medically with her first that prevented her from being able to carry again...wonder if it is her egg though!

pinksapphire
January 17th, 2011, 09:40 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/01/its-another-girl-for-nicole-kidman-and-keith-urban/1

Here's an article.

I meant that if they used her egg, did they do PGD for health reasons. Or maybe they wanted another girl too, who knows? But she's listed on this site as 43. Hmmmmm.....

atomic sagebrush
January 18th, 2011, 09:09 PM
She couldn't have children to begin with, unfortunately. That's why she and Tom adopted. Her little girl Sunday was almost a miracle.

sassafras
January 18th, 2011, 10:40 PM
She swam in that river while filming the movie Australia and I think 6 women that swam in that water got pregnant and she was one of them. She has credited it with her pregnancy and I have read that she thought it was a miracle.

Lillylolly
January 19th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Oh wow! She kept that a secret. How exciting for them :)