PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share this..

Navywife620
January 28th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I came across this blog on a friend of a friends Facebook page. It really made to take a step back and think how selfish I am. Yes I would love a daughter, but ultimately I want a healthy baby.. looks like this couple had a boy,then a sweet baby girl. God bless this little girl and their family.. here is the link

Blessed by Brenna (http://blessedbybrenna.blogspot.com/)

nuthinbutpink
January 28th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Wow. Her positivity is amazing and beautiful. It does put things into perspective and it is so easy to take for granted that all of our children will be born healthy and it does give new meaning to "as long as the baby is healthy" when something like this happens. She is lucky to have such amazing parents.

Navywife620
January 28th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I know. What a strong woman she is. I know I would have a very hard time. I could not even imagine giving birth to a baby and finding that out. I am sure they weren't able to catch that in the ultrasound. It even made me change my sig. because a healthy baby is foremost most important to me. I am going to still sway though. But pray for a healthy baby and if God gives me a girl I will be over the moon.