PDA

View Full Version : Wow why am i finding about this site now???

bijoubarry
March 18th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Hello,

I just found out about you two days ago and am feeling very cheated (not sure by who though lol) for finding you now when i might be pregnant. I am turning 39 this year and i have 3 boys so my hubby and i decided to try for another baby in the hopes of having a girl but apparently after reading few of your swaying recommandations i see that i have been looking into the wrong informations on the wrong places. Last week was my fertile period and i went with the Shettles method. We BD on the 9th, 10th, 11th and stopped... on the 13th i tested positif on my opk and i ovulated on the 14th but now am very scared that i did this swaying all wrong. This is frustrating!

Anyways i love this place and all the new information am learning.

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Hi and welcome! The good news is that with that long a cutoff it's not terribly likely you'll get pregnant (that's also the bad news, LOL) and I'm here to help however I can!

I know it feels very frustrating to think you have it all sorted out and then find out there's this whole other body of information available. But many of us got BOYS the old school ways and were trying to find better methods. So whenever you are frustrated, just ask, ask, ask and I'll always explain why the way we do things is different.

So glad you found us!

bijoubarry
March 18th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Thank you so much for replying and let's see what happens next with me. As soon as the reds are back, i will run back here and have this all sorted out with you. I see there is also a lot of others things such as diet and exercices that i should get into for this girl sway lol… I have never really done any exercice in my life but i guess this would be a good reason to start lol, but the diet should not be an issue for me.

atomic sagebrush
March 19th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Great! Let me know how I can help!

bijoubarry
April 8th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Hello Atomic,

I am back. So i found out last Saturday that i was pregnant, on Monday i went to the hospital for a check up and after the ultrasound i was told the gestational Sac is flat and that my pregnancy must probably have stopped somehow...I went back to the hospital today and the blood test confirmed that the hCG level was going down so am starting the treatment tonight to get rid of what's left in my uterus. Anyways, since this pregnancy was a fail, am gonna stay positive and want to make sure for my next TTC i do everything possible to give myself all the chances in my sway and get my baby girl. Since all this swaying is new to me, where do i even start to make a plan? where do i gather information and all?

Also am getting ready to start using a product to help with the grow of my hair, so i was wondering if you wouldn't mind looking at the ingredients below to see if any of them sway boy instead, cuz if that's the case then i will not get it.

- Biotine ( Vitamine B8)
- Vitamine B6
- Zinc
- Folic Acid (Vitamine B9)
- Vitamine D
- Vitamine A
- Vitamine B12
- Vitamine B5
- Vitamine E

Thank you so much for your time

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Oh gosh bijou so sorry to hear this. :heart:

The best place to start is in the Complete Index here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/3305-complete-index.html but be aware it is a LOT of info. I can also make you a customized plan.

The most important things are LE Diet 12+ weeks plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, and avoiding probiotics, multivitamins, and highly fortified foods, cardio exercise 60 minutes a day 4-7 days a week, one attempt, Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For hubby, jogging/biking and smoking have been proven to help sway pink, olive leaf extract, fiber, and soy milk may help. That's it! All the rest of the sway methods don't actually work at all and can be given a pass, or included if you want to try them. :)

That product would absolutely sway blue and I can't recommend it. Multivitamins tend to sway blue.

bijoubarry
April 17th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Hello Atomic, and thank you for your last reply with the helping link.

I was going over some infos on the link and i thought i run to you for a quick question. Du to what happened with my last pregnancy and because i was told my miscarriage could have happened cuz of the fact my egg might not have matured, i found a supplement on the net i wanted to use for egg quality until i read your opinion about inositol.

Here is the link to that product, could you please give me your feedback on it and if you think i should not use it? am also taking Cranberry and Licorice root.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07WJY1YFS/ref=pe_3034960_233709270_TE_item_image

Thank you so much

Lioness88
April 18th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Me too Atomic, I thought after so much research I looked in the wrong place until I came across your information. I want to sway Boy after four daughters. Just confused as to what is actually recommended

Plus I had a early miscarriage, my cycles previously where 24 days. I stopped bleeding a few days ago. Have brought a batch of OPK's so plan on testing today just to get an idea of what my body is doing following the MC.

But want to know what is real Boy Sway recommendations!

Please help!

atomic sagebrush
April 18th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Me too Atomic, I thought after so much research I looked in the wrong place until I came across your information. I want to sway Boy after four daughters. Just confused as to what is actually recommended

Plus I had a early miscarriage, my cycles previously where 24 days. I stopped bleeding a few days ago. Have brought a batch of OPK's so plan on testing today just to get an idea of what my body is doing following the MC.

But want to know what is real Boy Sway recommendations!

Please help!

I answered this in the other thread you asked - to find it again go to the top of the page where it says "my posts" and you can click that and navigate back to the questions you asked! :) Welcome!

Lioness88
April 18th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Thank you, you can tell I'm new!

atomic sagebrush
April 18th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Hello Atomic, and thank you for your last reply with the helping link.

I was going over some infos on the link and i thought i run to you for a quick question. Du to what happened with my last pregnancy and because i was told my miscarriage could have happened cuz of the fact my egg might not have matured, i found a supplement on the net i wanted to use for egg quality until i read your opinion about inositol.

Here is the link to that product, could you please give me your feedback on it and if you think i should not use it? am also taking Cranberry and Licorice root.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07WJY1YFS/ref=pe_3034960_233709270_TE_item_image

Thank you so much

They don't know why you had a miscarriage. That is someone guessing at causes who doesn't know and they should probably not do that, because now you' are taking a course of action on that guess.

Do you have PCOS? Or more than 50 lbs to lose? I would not give you that supplement unless you have PCOS or a lot of weight to lose, as it's not appropriate for everyone. Taking it when you don't need it can cause a lot of trouble for you including delaying or stopping your ovulation totally.

I do not recommend cranberry as I think it can contribute to miscarriage, and licorice root should not be taken by women at all. I know some people recommend it on Facebook, but it has been proven to cause developmental delays when ingested during pregnancy, and no one knows how long it lasts so you can't just stop taking it. PLEASE drop licorice root immediately.

bijoubarry
April 18th, 2020, 05:51 PM
I think i have to stop wondering around on all those websites and noting all information about pink swaying.

I really thought cranberry would help with my sway… But could my husband keep taking the Licorice Root and the Cranberry?

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2020, 12:20 PM
I know they say on other sites to take cranberry, but our results have shown that cranberry doesn't work. Our rates of miscarriage have dropped since we moved away from it. It's ok for your husband to take if you'd like for him to continue.

Licorice root for husbands got absolutely terrible results. I am stunned the other sites are still using it. We have 33% success rate with LR over the course of the past 10 years and that means that 67% of the people who had their hubbies take it got BOYS even with otherwise good pink sways. I've mostly phased it out now except for people who insist on taking it.

bijoubarry
April 19th, 2020, 10:50 PM
okay, thank you so much for all these clarifications. What do you think about Sylk and progesterone?

bijoubarry
April 20th, 2020, 10:20 AM
The progesterone am refering to is the deodorant one.

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2020, 06:34 PM
okay, thank you so much for all these clarifications. What do you think about Sylk and progesterone?

Sylk is fine, although our results have shown it doesn't really help.

Re progesterone, it doesn't really sway pink, and using it at the wrong part of the cycle can delay or stop ovulation. I don't recommend it and our good results are in people not using it. Plus, using it and then stopping it may cause miscarriage so if you started using it, you'd have to use it all during the first trimester (and it's not even enough to help anyone get or stay pregnant, you need the kind that comes from a pharmacy for that.)

bijoubarry
April 21st, 2020, 06:37 PM
Okay, thank you so much for your time Atomic, really appreciated.

bijoubarry
July 11th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Hello atomic, i hope you are doing great. i have a question for you. what are your thought on Compressed Release? would you say it's as effective as the other two frequencies?

Thank you very much

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2020, 01:28 PM
None of the frequency patterns worked. I know it looks like in our results that compressed FR helped a little, but most of the people who said they used compressed FR actually didn't have anywhere near the number of releases they were supposed to. The people who did the CFR right, the vast majority of them either did not conceive while using it or their husband could not even perform at all making people miss lots of months. This also made the husbands get very annoyed with swaying and in some cases quit doing anything to help the sway, so it's a big chance for something that likely doesn't help at all.

The only reason CFR looks at all effective is because it was done with one attempt. One attempt is what works. The frequency stuff - abstain, daily release, compressed FR, etc don't work. It's the one attempt that does. So if you want to do a frequency pattern, I'd do a fairly easy to maintain one like abstain or daily release (even though they don't seem to add anything) and do the one attempt.

bijoubarry
July 13th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Thank you atomic for your reply.

bijoubarry
July 19th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Hello Atomic

Hope you are doing great! i am here today because i need your insight on this : Hubby and i are gonna do our one attempt in 10 days and by then he would've abstain for more than three weeks...Do you think that is too long for abstaining? will there be any viable or good spermes? The reason why he abstained so long is because i had a miscarriage almost a week ago (i was 4 weeks and so) and since we did not want to wait for next cycle to try, we just decided to BD at positve OPK.
My husband is going to turn 35 next month.

Thank you for your time.

atomic sagebrush
July 20th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Yes, I think that is too long for abstaining.

I would have him "clean the pipes" once and then resume abstain.

bijoubarry
July 20th, 2020, 01:02 PM
What do you think about him releasing first on the day of attempt then we BD 1-3 hours after that release?

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2020, 11:16 AM
That's fine, but it does really cut odds of conception considerably to do that and may not even help your sway.

bijoubarry
July 21st, 2020, 11:41 AM
So the best option for you at this point would be having him release for example today, then abstain for the next 7-8 days before attempt? wouldn't that be the moment when the sperm count is at his highest? am so scared that am not sure how to go about this anymore, and really sorry to disturb you with this.
I even thought may be we could just go with the BD every 4 days but then am not sure if that's gonna help somehow with my sway since only one BD is recommended. am soooo confused...

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2020, 12:15 PM
None of the frequency patterns have worked.

i'll say it again - NONE of the frequency patterns have worked.

You guys, I hate to see you get so uptight and scared over this one thing again and again. It doesn't matter. Do FR. Do abstain. I don't care either way because neither one of them worked. All I want is for you guys to do one attempt. And I like to see you guys drop the frequency fairly early on because you need to get pregnant fast doing diet and one attempt rather than go on and on doing stuff like FR, abstain, the hurry up FR with the release 1-3 hours before, whatever, because that stuff does not work.

But to answer your question, no, the sperm count would not be the highest 7-8 days of abstain because the body stops making sperm. Plus, more of the sperm is old and bad, and incapable of fertilizing anything. People mistake a higher amount of semen for a higher amount of viable sperm but the two are not connected that way.

We have good results with e4d if that is less stressful to you. It does not violate the 'one attempt' rule (particularly when done in the every 96 hour pattern) because the sperm from one batch is all dead and gone before the next batch is deposited. e4d is still one attempt really.

bijoubarry
July 21st, 2020, 02:39 PM
So to make sure i understand this, When you say it's the one attempt that works, you mean one attempt during the fertile window correct?
Thank you sooooooooo much for taking the time to reply to me and having to say things that you probably already said so many times, it's really appreciated. I will go for the e4d

Thank you thank you!!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 22nd, 2020, 02:21 PM
Yes. One unprotected attempt in the fertile window.