PDA

View Full Version : "Mustache" gets lighter = girl

MrsEnglish
April 26th, 2020, 12:25 PM
I am light skinned with light brownish hair and usually have what I call a "borderline" mustache, meaning the hair above my upper lip is darker than I would prefer, but still fine and light enough that I don't feel like I HAVE to get rid of it.

Anyway I noticed that in my girl pregnancy the hair got lighter and finer and I didn't feel it was necessary to do anything about it, but in my boy pregnancy it didn't change. This pregnancy it is getting lighter again.

Anyone have comments?

4blue2pink
April 26th, 2020, 02:37 PM
In one of my pregnancies my leg hair stopped growing altogether (baby was a girl) but in my others including 2 other girl pregnancies it didnt change. I think these things vary pregnancy to pregnancy and aren't linked to gender.
How long till you find out gender? I hope you're doing ok :)

MrsEnglish
April 26th, 2020, 04:29 PM
I'm not sure when I'll find out the gender, because of Corona my first appt was cancelled and I haven't called yet to see if I can make another appointment. I'm 12 weeks now, so I should already be able to at least guess by nub theory, but idk when I'll get an ultrasound.

I'm doing really well though. This has been my easiest pregnancy so far (knock on wood). My intuition is that it's a girl, but my intuition has been wrong 100% of the time so far LOL. If it's a boy, I'm fine with that too.

I'd LOVE for my leg hair to stop growing! I guess I could do laser treatment, but I'm too old fashioned for that.

atomic sagebrush
April 27th, 2020, 12:15 PM
I noticed when I was swaying with my 4th that some hairs I had around my nipples (sorry for TMI) and one on my chin went away completely. I still got a boy, but then they never came back after I had him, and I was doing the LE Diet much more so (the first time I still took all the supps that Ingender told me to). I got my girl wihtout having those hairs growng at all. Eventually the nip hairs returned as I returned to a more "normal" diet after I had my daughter, but the chin hair never did. I have a big long explanation of how it all went down in this thread https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/58219-when-did-you-get-af-what-genders-do-you-have.html

During pregnancy I'm not too sure we can use that to judge for sure. Symptoms don't predict gender and boy and girl prgnancies often have very similar symptoms. But I sure do hope it's true for you!

4blue2pink
April 27th, 2020, 03:26 PM
I'm not sure when I'll find out the gender, because of Corona my first appt was cancelled and I haven't called yet to see if I can make another appointment. I'm 12 weeks now, so I should already be able to at least guess by nub theory, but idk when I'll get an ultrasound.

I'm doing really well though. This has been my easiest pregnancy so far (knock on wood). My intuition is that it's a girl, but my intuition has been wrong 100% of the time so far LOL. If it's a boy, I'm fine with that too.

I'd LOVE for my leg hair to stop growing! I guess I could do laser treatment, but I'm too old fashioned for that.

I hope they can see you soon, glad your doing ok :) im excited to hear what this one is.
Oh i know me too!! It was great while it lasted but it started growing again within a few weeks of her being born.