PDA

View Full Version : JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH 2021

mommymachine
May 17th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Starting a new due date group. Got a BFP today at 9 DPO. I’m due January 29th. Praying hard this baby sticks.

Hope lots of ladies join me.

3 blue 3 pink

TTC blue!

hotlikemexico
May 17th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Starting a new due date group. Got a BFP today at 9 DPO. I’m due January 29th. Praying hard this baby sticks.

Hope lots of ladies join me.

3 blue 3 pink

TTC blue!

I just saw your post in the other thread, congrats again! So exciting! What are your other kids birthdays, do you have any other winter babies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mommymachine
May 17th, 2020, 03:06 PM
June 15
December 28
June 7
January 4
November 5
June 10

I really want another beginning of the year baby to even it out :)

Thank you so much!

3 blue 3 pink

TTC blue!

FandJsmom
May 18th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Hi there! Due date is January 25 for me! I have two boys, ages 4 and 1.

GMarie
May 18th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Due January 15...we were NOT trying as I was hoping to sway blue if we actually did decide to try again. I’m already sure this is DD8. I do so much better with GD when I’m not PG but as soon as I get a BFP I regress.

mommymachine
May 18th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Due January 15...we were NOT trying as I was hoping to sway blue if we actually did decide to try again. I’m already sure this is DD8. I do so much better with GD when I’m not PG but as soon as I get a BFP I regress.

Welcome! I really hope that this is your little boy.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

url=https://lilypie.com]https://lmtm.lilypie.com/yAcam6.png[/url]

FandJsmom
May 18th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Sending you my blue vibes!!! I know how you feel...I am so nervous I’m going to feel disappointed. I’m on the fence as to whether I should find out the gender or wait. I called the office today and they won’t even see me until 12 weeks because of the Covid precautions!

4blue2pink
May 19th, 2020, 09:50 AM

Congratulations GMarie! How are your twins? ive always secretly hoped for twins, how are you finding it compared to having a singleton? sending you all my blue dust!!

GMarie
May 19th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Congratulations GMarie! How are your twins? I've always secretly hoped for twins, how are you finding it compared to having a singleton? sending you all my blue dust!!

The PG with them was horrible—I was in the hospital more than I was out for severe MS. Thankfully my brother was taking a gap year and offered to come stay at my house to help with the girls. They still talk about how much fun it was when Uncle M lived with us. ��
Having 2 newborns was hard but once we got into the groove of things and they started sleeping through the night it went pretty well. Now they’re 2.5 and each other’s BFFs while my others are (well, were) in school.

mommymachine
May 20th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Sending you my blue vibes!!! I know how you feel...I am so nervous I’m going to feel disappointed. I’m on the fence as to whether I should find out the gender or wait. I called the office today and they won’t even see me until 12 weeks because of the Covid precautions!

That’s interesting. What country are you in? For my last 2-3 babies I’ve gotten a dating scan around 7/8 weeks. I wonder if that will be possible or if they’ll make me wait until the nuchal. I’m in Canada.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

url=https://lilypie.com]https://lmtm.lilypie.com/yAcam6.png[/url]

FandJsmom
May 20th, 2020, 09:12 PM
I’m in the US. They told me they’ll do a telehealth session initially to go over all the bloodwork etc but I won’t be physically seen or have an ultrasound until 11/12 weeks. Just makes me nervous that I won’t even hear a heartbeat until then. With my last two pregnancies I was seen by the dr around 6/7 weeks and had an early ultrasound around 8 weeks.

mommymachine
May 22nd, 2020, 10:35 AM
So 3 days ago my clear blue test said 1-2 weeks pregnant and today (exactly 4 weeks) it says 2-3 weeks! Things are progressing!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

mommymachine
May 22nd, 2020, 05:00 PM
I’m in the US. They told me they’ll do a telehealth session initially to go over all the bloodwork etc but I won’t be physically seen or have an ultrasound until 11/12 weeks. Just makes me nervous that I won’t even hear a heartbeat until then. With my last two pregnancies I was seen by the dr around 6/7 weeks and had an early ultrasound around 8 weeks.

I’m seeing my family doctor on Tuesday, and will be asking him to refer me to an OBGYN. Hoping she sees me sooner than 12 weeks!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

mommymachine
May 23rd, 2020, 03:03 PM
I had a gender dream last night already. Baby was a girl.

I’m thinking of going team green, as I’ve never been and it would be nice to have that experience.

What about everyone else? Finding out? Or team green?

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

FandJsmom
May 26th, 2020, 04:28 PM
I’m seeing my family doctor on Tuesday, and will be asking him to refer me to an OBGYN. Hoping she sees me sooner than 12 weeks!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

So I spoke to my dr today and she is going to have me do a dating scan around 8 weeks so I’m so relieved!!! I was worried I wouldn’t be seen until 11/12 weeks.

She is going to have me do the NIPT at 10 weeks since I’ll be turning 35 this pregnancy. I’m so unsure whether to find out the gender or not.

4blue2pink
May 26th, 2020, 04:46 PM
I had a gender dream last night already. Baby was a girl.

I’m thinking of going team green, as I’ve never been and it would be nice to have that experience.

What about everyone else? Finding out? Or team green?

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

i did tem green with #7 and #8 its amazing :) extra exciting as this is your tie breaker baby.

sorry im crashing your thread im not pregnant yet but hoping to be able to join this group :) we are nt-np but im now in the time frame where i do usually get bfp again after the last baby.

mommymachine
May 26th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Oh awesome! I got the same good news today! I get to have a scan at 8 weeks!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

mommymachine
May 26th, 2020, 05:54 PM
i did tem green with #7 and #8 its amazing :) extra exciting as this is your tie breaker baby.

sorry im crashing your thread im not pregnant yet but hoping to be able to join this group :) we are nt-np but im now in the time frame where i do usually get bfp again after the last baby.

I reeeeeally hope you can join our group!! It would be so fun.

I hope I’ll stay strong enough to go team green.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

4blue2pink
May 26th, 2020, 07:21 PM
I reeeeeally hope you can join our group!! It would be so fun.

I hope I’ll stay strong enough to go team green.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

Aww thankyou :heart: i love how supportive it is here, there wont be any excitement or support for another baby in real life :( how have people reacted for you this time? (if you've told anyone yet)
Dont cave on team green :) i tried team green for the first time with #6 and stupidly caved at a growth scan at 37 weeks!! argh!! totally ruined the surprise for myself and regretted finding out.

Fabby123
May 27th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Hi ladies, I am due on January 20th 👋🏻 Going team green also!

mommymachine
May 27th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Hi ladies, I am due on January 20th [emoji1309] Going team green also!

Welcome! How did you sway?

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

mommymachine
May 27th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Have my 8 week ultrasound booked for June 19th. Hubby’s not allowed to come but that’s ok. He probably would have stayed home with the kids anyway. I’m just glad that I was allowed to book one.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

Fabby123
May 28th, 2020, 02:20 AM
Welcome! How did you sway?

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

Swayed blue 💙

LMSM
May 28th, 2020, 06:44 AM
Swayed blue ��
Congrats ladies! Wishing you healthy and happy pregnancies and babies :)

Fabby, I’ve got three girls too so will be keen to see what your babe is hehe
(Ttc August/September)

mommymachine
May 28th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Swayed blue [emoji170]

Seems like there are a lot of blue swayers in this group! Me too!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

Cloudiedayz
May 29th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Hi all, I got a positive pregnancy test today! I’m a bit surprised as we weren’t planning on TTCing seriously until this month when I would have had a good chance for the LE diet to kick in to sway for a girl. I’ve also only been exercising a few weeks. I’m hoping that the fact I’ve been vegetarian for a few months will help things but I’ve also been stressed this month so we’ll see what happens. We already have DS who is 19 months. We are going team green to avoid people’s ‘opinions’ getting to me. I feel like once the baby is here whether it’s a boy or a girl we will love him/her and people will be less likely to make the “You’ll be outnumbered with boys hahaha” comments. Hoping for a healthy pregnancy most of all.

Edited to add- EDD is Feb 10

mommymachine
May 30th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Hi all, I got a positive pregnancy test today! I’m a bit surprised as we weren’t planning on TTCing seriously until this month when I would have had a good chance for the LE diet to kick in to sway for a girl. I’ve also only been exercising a few weeks. I’m hoping that the fact I’ve been vegetarian for a few months will help things but I’ve also been stressed this month so we’ll see what happens. We already have DS who is 19 months. We are going team green to avoid people’s ‘opinions’ getting to me. I feel like once the baby is here whether it’s a boy or a girl we will love him/her and people will be less likely to make the “You’ll be outnumbered with boys hahaha” comments. Hoping for a healthy pregnancy most of all.

Edited to add- EDD is Feb 10

Welcome and pink dust!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

tillytys
June 2nd, 2020, 04:01 AM
Congratulations evrybody on your pregnancies!!

MM, fingers x'ed for a set of twin blues for you:bigsmile:

Cakepop
June 2nd, 2020, 11:58 PM
Hi �� can I join? I’m due Feb 2. It was a surprise, so we were not swaying at all. Hoping for a girl as we have 2 boys already ! Pink dust welcomed :)

Cloudiedayz
June 3rd, 2020, 06:20 AM
Hi �� can I join? I’m due Feb 2. It was a surprise, so we were not swaying at all. Hoping for a girl as we have 2 boys already ! Pink dust welcomed :)

Congrats and sending you pink dust

mommymachine
June 3rd, 2020, 10:46 AM

Welcome and pink dust!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

mommymachine
June 11th, 2020, 05:41 PM
6W6D today!! My ultrasound is in 8 days. MS is in full force. I have aversions to foods that days ago I loved!! Plus I’m so thirsty, there isn’t enough water in the world! I’m taking all of this as a good sign :)

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

hurrem
June 15th, 2020, 10:09 PM
Congrats on your BFP mommymachine!! I pray you have a healthy pregnancy and baby :)

I'm due around the 24th of January, my first baby.

hurrem
June 15th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Congrats to everyone else on here, I pray for you all and hope everything goes well! :hugs:

Also I will be a first time mum, can you wonderful ladies tell me what it feels like to be a mum? :)

(I swayed blue but will be happy with a girl too)

hurrem
June 15th, 2020, 10:24 PM
I don't have MS, but def nauseated at certain smells, and hate some foods I used to love! :( And also feeling the thirst real bad, even though it's winter here right now, at the same time I just want to eat all the time. Plus the fatigue, headaches, ugly chest acne randomly cropping up ughh

Trinity
June 17th, 2020, 02:27 AM
Hello everyone!

I would love to join. My due date will be around the 21st of February.

It was my second girl away. I have three little boys. This will be our last little one. It was somewhat of a surprise BFP, although a made girl friendly changes for some months prior. Still a bit anxious because I did not to everything i wanted, like use femara.

All my blue dust for the boy swayers, I have a lot (-;.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

mommymachine
June 17th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Congrats to everyone else on here, I pray for you all and hope everything goes well! :hugs:

Also I will be a first time mum, can you wonderful ladies tell me what it feels like to be a mum? :)

(I swayed blue but will be happy with a girl too)

So exciting that this is your first! There is absolutely no way I could ever describe being a mother. It’s just one of those things you can’t actually fathom until you experience it. A whole new love is going to explode in your heart, a love that can be magnified no matter how many children you have.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

hurrem
June 19th, 2020, 06:48 AM
I can't wait to experience that joy and love! :D :heart:

Another weird story time(I mentioned one on my sway too lol). I'm not a "psychic" person, I don't have those epiphanies about an event or the future. But sometime last year, I think before I started trying, I was laying in bed taking a nap, and I'm not sure if I dozed off into a dream, but I saw myself still in my bed, but with a newborn baby right next to me who gave a little cry. I felt the most overwhelming sense of love over that child, like nothing ever before. Then I "woke up", and later while I remember how I felt at the time, I couldn't replicate that same strong feeling, but I knew that God will make it happen for me one day :)

mommymachine
June 19th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Hello everyone!

I would love to join. My due date will be around the 21st of February.

It was my second girl away. I have three little boys. This will be our last little one. It was somewhat of a surprise BFP, although a made girl friendly changes for some months prior. Still a bit anxious because I did not to everything i wanted, like use femara.

All my blue dust for the boy swayers, I have a lot (-;.

Welcome and pink dust!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

mommymachine
June 19th, 2020, 12:52 PM
Had my ultrasound today. Baby measured 8 weeks 1 day and had a heart rate of 166bpm. Thank you God! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200619/1c0458526908bbf523258ef6cee690e3.jpg

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

hurrem
June 23rd, 2020, 09:25 PM
How are all your pregnancies going ladies? I'm 9w3d and will be having my next scan at 12w. But I'm so scared, that what if it shows a loss or something wrong?

I was an anxious mess yesterday fretting over this, and while I'm okay today, I have to remind myself to stay calm. In part I feel this way because it took us so long to conceive, that the thought of losing this bub now terrifies me. How could I be blessed with such happiness? Sounds silly but it's like I don't want to jinx anything :(

Cloudiedayz
June 24th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Glad to hear everyone is going well- exciting to see the scan pics! We had a dating scan this week and my due date is Feb 10. Soo thirsty and hungry all the time, haven’t actually vomited but feeling nauseous usually in the mornings and evenings and when I’m hungry.

Cloudiedayz
June 24th, 2020, 08:17 AM
How are all your pregnancies going ladies? I'm 9w3d and will be having my next scan at 12w. But I'm so scared, that what if it shows a loss or something wrong?

I was an anxious mess yesterday fretting over this, and while I'm okay today, I have to remind myself to stay calm. In part I feel this way because it took us so long to conceive, that the thought of losing this bub now terrifies me. How could I be blessed with such happiness? Sounds silly but it's like I don't want to jinx anything :(

I worried like this in my first pregnancy. I had to keep reminding myself that worrying wasn’t going to change any outcome of what was or wasn’t going to happen but it is very nerve wracking. Hopefully you’ll feel a bit better after the 12w scan.

hurrem
June 25th, 2020, 07:29 PM
I worried like this in my first pregnancy. I had to keep reminding myself that worrying wasn’t going to change any outcome of what was or wasn’t going to happen but it is very nerve wracking. Hopefully you’ll feel a bit better after the 12w scan.

Thank you for the reassurance :heart:

Greydore
July 4th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Hi all! I got a BFP this morning, I’m only 8-9 dpo so I’m cautiously excited. My due date will be March 17. We didn’t sway, I just like the people here :)

I want to make sure my tests get darker, but does anyone have any nice ideas on telling SO? With our second a I got him a bottle of whiskey and a note that said ‘you’re going to need this!’ He loved it but I don’t want to do the same thing again. I would like to tell him on his birthday next week, but idk if I can wait that long. For now I do enjoy having this little secret to myself!

FandJsmom
July 4th, 2020, 04:34 PM

I can totally relate!!!! I am 10w1d and anxiously waiting for my NIPT results. I am soooooo nervous, about chromosomal abnormalities and about gender as well. Part of me is really trying to stay hopeful and positive and the other part is preparing myself for disappointment.

This pregnancy does feel different for me in a lot of ways. Initially, I barely even felt pregnant. But just in the last two weeks I’ve gotten more nauseous and sore breasts. Never really had nausea with my two boys so it’s something to adjust to. My first ultrasound showed an enlarged yolk sac which is associated with chromosomal abnormalities but a follow up showed it was normal in size...but of course I will still continue to worry! Ugh!

mommymachine
July 5th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Hi all! I got a BFP this morning, I’m only 8-9 dpo so I’m cautiously excited. My due date will be March 17. We didn’t sway, I just like the people here :)

I want to make sure my tests get darker, but does anyone have any nice ideas on telling SO? With our second a I got him a bottle of whiskey and a note that said ‘you’re going to need this!’ He loved it but I don’t want to do the same thing again. I would like to tell him on his birthday next week, but idk if I can wait that long. For now I do enjoy having this little secret to myself!

Welcome! Let us know how it goes telling your hubby!

As for me, I’m 10 + 3 and have my nuchal in 11 days. Morning sickness is starting to get a bit better and I can finally enjoy my tea again :) looking forward to feeling moments in a month or so.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th

Greydore
July 5th, 2020, 01:35 PM
I’m wondering if anyone can give me some reassurance. My chart was incomplete since we were traveling, but I may have conceived on the day of ovulation. I’ve read studies that show there’s a correlation between conceiving on O day and miscarriage due to the egg being old. Does anyone else have experience with this? I’m having bloating and gas pains, which is always an early pregnancy sign for me, but I can’t help worrying. My test was darker this morning. Should I take progressively darkening tests to be reassuring, or not? Thanks :)

mommymachine
July 6th, 2020, 02:00 PM
I’m wondering if anyone can give me some reassurance. My chart was incomplete since we were traveling, but I may have conceived on the day of ovulation. I’ve read studies that show there’s a correlation between conceiving on O day and miscarriage due to the egg being old. Does anyone else have experience with this? I’m having bloating and gas pains, which is always an early pregnancy sign for me, but I can’t help worrying. My test was darker this morning. Should I take progressively darkening tests to be reassuring, or not? Thanks :)

I had 3 attempts because I swayed boy and one of them for sure could have been on ovulation day. Baby looked great at my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. If you are having your usual pregnancy symptoms that’s a great sign. My symptoms started during week 3, and with my miscarriages I barely had symptoms at all. I did take tests everyday to make sure they were getting darker, and I took the clear blue with conception indicator every week to make sure the weeks were going up. So if you can afford it and it helps reassure you, go for it.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

atomic sagebrush
July 6th, 2020, 02:31 PM

Link me to the studies and I will tell you what is wrong with them because I promise something is, LOL.

There are basically 4 days people can conceive in the cycle. Of the vast majority of human beings they were all conceived O-3, O-2, O-1, or O Day. So there have been billions of human beings conceived with sex that day. It is just sillypants nonsense that somehow conceiving with sex on O Day will mean your egg is old (you can ovulate ANYTIME on O Day so for all you know your egg was brand spanking new when the sperm showed up) and that youll have a miscarriage. If that was true we would not have studies showing that people do conceive with sex on O Day (and not a few of them either).

Now, as for the darkening tests, I find that this causes way more stress because it's normal for tests to dance around from lighter to darker before darkening up for good. There are just too many variables that come into play - the amount of hormone that finds its way into your urine to start with, then however much water you've drunk, then the individual tests themselves. So it's very very common to have a test be darker one day and ligher the next and nothing be wrong, but then everyone is convinced their pregnancy is ending. While we never want to see a test go from super dark to barely there (esp later along) I don't see any benefit for people to test constantly. If you're pregnant, don't test unless you have some legit reason to fear that the pregnancy is not developing normally. Otherwise you run the risk of giving yourself meaningless fodder for your worst anxiety.

Greydore
July 6th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Thank you! I can’t link the study atm because I’m getting ready for work, but out of 221 couples 5 only had sex on O day, so O day conception, and 4 of those 5 pregnancies ended in loss. It’s a tiny sample but of course I’m still worrying, lol.
I’m also not a compulsive tester. I’m going to do a digital tomorrow for my husband, but after that I won’t test anymore!

Greydore
July 6th, 2020, 04:17 PM
I had 3 attempts because I swayed boy and one of them for sure could have been on ovulation day. Baby looked great at my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. If you are having your usual pregnancy symptoms that’s a great sign. My symptoms started during week 3, and with my miscarriages I barely had symptoms at all. I did take tests everyday to make sure they were getting darker, and I took the clear blue with conception indicator every week to make sure the weeks were going up. So if you can afford it and it helps reassure you, go for it.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Thank you for sharing your miscarriage experiences with me- I’m a little woozy when I don’t eat and tired, so I’ll take those as good signs. I guess I should enjoy it before the morning sickness hits in a week or two!

Pretty
July 6th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Greydore, I had one attempt on O day (on femara so constantly monitored) and I am currently nursing a healthy happy baby girl!

Greydore
July 7th, 2020, 12:00 AM
Greydore, I had one attempt on O day (on femara so constantly monitored) and I am currently nursing a healthy happy baby girl!

This makes me feel so much better- thank you!

4blue2pink
July 8th, 2020, 02:37 PM
mommymachine can i join? I got my bfp today :heart: all being well baby is due in march xx

NACIREMADREAM
July 8th, 2020, 03:00 PM
I would also like to join the group?

mommymachine
July 8th, 2020, 05:25 PM
mommymachine can i join? I got my bfp today :heart: all being well baby is due in march xx

Hurray!!! That’s so exciting! I’m so happy we are in this group together! Congrats!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

mommymachine
July 8th, 2020, 05:26 PM

Welcome! When are you due?

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Mum of four monkeys
July 8th, 2020, 05:28 PM

Nice to see you here Naciremadream 💜

NACIREMADREAM
July 8th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Mommymachine Thank you so much! My due date is March 8th:happy: I am very excited to be apart of this group!

NACIREMADREAM
July 8th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Mum of four monkeys I'm very happy to be here, and happy you are too :heart:

LMSM
July 9th, 2020, 02:27 AM
Well, I was going to wait until next week after my scan to’ join but since’ you 3 have(you know who you are :P ) ...I will too hehe, if that’s ok Mommymachine? :)
Surprise BFP almost 2 weeks ago, due 9/3/21 :)

4blue2pink
July 9th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Hurray!!! That’s so exciting! I’m so happy we are in this group together! Congrats!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Thankyou so much :heart: im so happy to be in this group!

Mum of four monkeys
July 9th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Well, I was going to wait until next week after my scan to’ join but since’ you 3 have(you know who you are :P ) ...I will too hehe, if that’s ok Mommymachine? :)

It only just came to mind yesterday to join he he

NACIREMADREAM
July 9th, 2020, 11:55 AM

I've been watching:nails: this group since testing positive to see if any of you guys would join lol It's very comforting that everyone is here now:happy:

mommymachine
July 9th, 2020, 01:34 PM

Umm yes!!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

mommymachine
July 9th, 2020, 01:40 PM
So I’m 11 weeks today, one more week until my nuchal. I had a phone appointment with my OBGYN a couple of days ago, and she gave me the option of continuing the phone appointments until 20 weeks, or coming into see her. I told her I would like to come in and see her, so I think that will happen around 14 weeks.

I somehow contracted salmonella, and wasn’t getting rid of it on my own very well, plus there is a risk of passing it to my family, so I’m now on antibiotics. Never a dull moment!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

NACIREMADREAM
July 9th, 2020, 02:12 PM
So I’m 11 weeks today, one more week until my nuchal. I had a phone appointment with my OBGYN a couple of days ago, and she gave me the option of continuing the phone appointments until 20 weeks, or coming into see her. I told her I would like to come in and see her, so I think that will happen around 14 weeks.

I somehow contracted salmonella, and wasn’t getting rid of it on my own very well, plus there is a risk of passing it to my family, so I’m now on antibiotics. Never a dull moment!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Your upcoming appointment sound so exciting, but also nerve-wrecking.. So you're managing with phone appointments only? What happens during these phone appointments if you don't mind me asking? First time being pregnant in a Covid world for me. I'm still researching OBGYN's in my area to find the best fit.

Salmonella sounds awful:sad: I really hope you feel better soon, and your family can manage till you feel like yourself again.

4blue2pink
July 9th, 2020, 04:28 PM

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Hope you get better soon Mommymachine! :heart:

LMSM
July 9th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Oh gosh hope you get back to’ to normal’soon, Mommymachine !
Didn’t even think you could pass salmonella on to other but I guess it makes sense..hope no one else’ gets it.
Looking forward to seeing the scan pics coming up! :)

LMSM
July 9th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Glad to be here..so surreal! :P

mommymachine
July 10th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Your upcoming appointment sound so exciting, but also nerve-wrecking.. So you're managing with phone appointments only? What happens during these phone appointments if you don't mind me asking? First time being pregnant in a Covid world for me. I'm still researching OBGYN's in my area to find the best fit.

Salmonella sounds awful:sad: I really hope you feel better soon, and your family can manage till you feel like yourself again.

Sure I don’t mind you asking at all! However that was my first appointment with her, so it was mostly about my history, how many children, what are their birthdays, any complications etc. We talked about my current health problems and then she organized some bloodwork for me, which they are going to fax to the clinic. Usually they would just hand me the papers and I take it in, but over the phone I guess they just email it or fax it in!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
July 11th, 2020, 08:32 AM
Hi to all the people who have joined this thread and hope you feel better soon mommymachine!

Are most people finding out the sex through NIPT testing or a scan or going team green and finding out at the birth?

We were going team green but now we’re inching closer to the 10 week mark I could be persuaded with the NIPT... I’m not sure!

Lailanela
July 11th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone,
First, congratulations on all your pregnancies. So exciting. ❤
I can't totally believe it but I got a positive test today!
We swayed pink, although I am just so excited, I just wish for a healthy baby and would be just as happy with a little boy.
I feel nauseous since 9 dpo. I haven't been to the doctor yet. But I hope I can get an appointment soon. I think due date would be March 17.
I hope we will find out gender via ultrasound. I'm afraid I would be disappointed otherwise. Although I was team green twice and it really is special. ❤
Did any of you breastfeed while pregnant? This would be my first pregnancy while breastfeeding and I already know people will tell me I will have to stop.

mommymachine
July 11th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Hi to all the people who have joined this thread and hope you feel better soon mommymachine!

Are most people finding out the sex through NIPT testing or a scan or going team green and finding out at the birth?

We were going team green but now we’re inching closer to the 10 week mark I could be persuaded with the NIPT... I’m not sure!

I’ve never been team green and this time I’m determined too. I hope my nuchal scan doesn’t give me any hints!! I really want a delivery room surprise this time.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

mommymachine
July 11th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Hi everyone,
First, congratulations on all your pregnancies. So exciting. [emoji173]
I can't totally believe it but I got a positive test today!
We swayed pink, although I am just so excited, I just wish for a healthy baby and would be just as happy with a little boy.
I feel nauseous since 9 dpo. I haven't been to the doctor yet. But I hope I can get an appointment soon. I think due date would be March 17.
I hope we will find out gender via ultrasound. I'm afraid I would be disappointed otherwise. Although I was team green twice and it really is special. [emoji173]
Did any of you breastfeed while pregnant? This would be my first pregnancy while breastfeeding and I already know people will tell me I will have to stop.

Hello and welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy! Yes I have breastfed while pregnant at least twice. I breastfed DS3 for the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy with DD1. I also breastfed DD1 throughout my entire pregnancy with DD2 and even tandem breastfed for awhile. I can’t remember if I breastfed DD2 during my pregnancy with DD3....but it’s possible I did.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

NACIREMADREAM
July 11th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Mommy machine - Thanks for taking the time to explain how phone appointments work. Now I’m actually hoping I have some phone appointment too lol My 5 yr old has Speech Therapy appointments. They call them Telemedicine/Video Visits. He really enjoys these appointments. What I’m getting at is you’d think lots of appointments would be done similar at this point with Covid.

Cloudiedayz - I plan on getting a NIPT. I’m still very undecided about going team green. I think waiting for the birth would be incredibly special. I think only time will tell with going team green or finding out.

Lailanela - Congratulations and Thank you! Back in 2016 I was still breastfeeding while pregnant, but that pregnancy ended in a late miscarriage for me. I absolutely enjoyed it! I got pregnant later that year and continued to breastfeed, but soon after I couldn’t take it anymore lol I don’t know why you’d have to stop… My OBGYN had no problem with me continuing or stopping. It was up to me to do what was right/comfortable for me.

4blue2pink
July 11th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Im team green, all being well this will be my 3rd team green baby. I love it :heart: the surprise is so worth the wait!

LMSM
July 11th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Undecided but leaning toward team green here....I got a light green onesie (I never buy anything this early) but was my way of investing this pregnancy that was not planned /surprise :)
I will definitely do the NIPT but think I will ask my Dr to print the report and give it me without telling me gender. That way if we decide to ne out, we can!
My husband doesn’t care and is happy to wait though he did say to me « harder to have to agree on two names so maybe we should find’out« :P

How are all feeling?
I am tired to the bones but not very nauseous, which is different from my three girls (got more’ sick each time with them)..but trying not to read into it too much ;)

NACIREMADREAM
July 11th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Undecided but leaning toward team green here....I got a light green onesie (I never buy anything this early) but was my way of investing this pregnancy that was not planned /surprise :)
I will definitely do the NIPT but think I will ask my Dr to print the report and give it me without telling me gender. That way if we decide to ne out, we can!
My husband doesn’t care and is happy to wait though he did say to me « harder to have to agree on two names so maybe we should find’out« :P

How are all feeling?
I am tired to the bones but not very nauseous, which is different from my three girls (got more’ sick each time with them)..but trying not to read into it too much ;)

I think you buying the little green onesie has to be the sweetest thing ever:happy: I'm super tired, no appetite, food aversion.. If I do decide to eat it's something cold. I feel this pregnancy is different from the rest, but I'm trying not to read into it especially this early on.

LMSM
July 12th, 2020, 01:44 AM
It sounds like my pregnancy with Sofia, where I would rather eat cold ( now, it’s the opposite and feel’like spices, warmth, comfort lol) ... I know it’s hard not to read into things though eh?!

LMSM
July 12th, 2020, 01:50 AM
The onesie is with May Gibbs print (she was (last century) an Australian kids author/illustrator and is famous for her Gumnut babies) :) I want a native/nature Australian theme for this baby so works well and hopefully this will be their first outfit :)
https://cottonon.com/AU/may-gibbs-long-sleeve-zip-romper/791731-100.html?dwvar_791731-100_color=791731-100&cgid=baby-rompers-all-in-ones&originalPid=791731-100#start=2

Lailanela
July 12th, 2020, 02:23 AM
@LMSM oh my goodness that outfit is adorable! I always loved baby clothes in light green or yellow.
@mommymachine and NACIREMADREAM
Great to read you brestfed while pregnant. Most people I know already told me it would make it harder to get pregnant (which it didn't lol) it would increase the risk of miscarriage and I bet they will tell me that the baby won't get enough nutrients.
But I already know some will say stupid things and I have to just stop listening.

Cloudiedayz
July 12th, 2020, 05:01 AM
I’m also still breastfeeding. I was told it is fine though I am hoping to wean soon. My 21 month old DS is holding on though so we’ll see! I am hungry all the time which is quite different from my first pregnancy but I figure it’s what my body needs right now! As soon as I got the positive test result I started taking prenatals (not just the iodine/folic acid) and upped my calories and nutrients.

4blue2pink
July 12th, 2020, 07:24 AM

How are all feeling?

Im abit more tired than normal but last night i started to feel very sick so took my first unisom dose, i was 4+1 and normally the sickness doesnt set in for me till the end of the 5th week, im glad i had the tablets here and im hoping ive got ontop of it before it has a chance to really set in!! Going by my others im assuming i'll need to medicate for sickness till around 24 weeks.
Weirdly this pregnancy was also my earliest bfp at 10dpo usually i have no line at all till at least 12dpo.

Love the green onesie :heart: I love white, yellow, green and grey newborn stuff. I think they look so sweet in neutral colours and there is plenty of time for blue/pink later on :)

NACIREMADREAM
July 12th, 2020, 01:22 PM
LMSM - I love the onesie you found! I love that company Cotton On! They always have the cutest things. Also the kind of stuff you’re craving I craved with all my boys.

Lailanela - As long as you’re enjoying breastfeeding your baby what everyone else says shouldn’t matter. People are so annoying with all their horrible advice.

Greydore
July 13th, 2020, 09:00 AM
I’ll definitely be getting the NIPT! We did team green once, and honestly for me it wasn’t amazing enough to want to do it again. We were just as excited to find out at the ultrasounds with our other two. I’m an L&D nurse and also see some women have really negative reactions if it’s not the gender they wanted. Waiting until birth seems to just give some women extra time to convince themselves they’re having what they want :)

Anyways, how is everyone feeling? I’m only 4+5 and still feeling okay. Just really bloated. I tend to get morning sickness around week 6 so I’ll enjoy this while it lasts. My husband has no chill and told his family already, I’m telling mine next week!

NACIREMADREAM
July 13th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Greydore - I’ve heard of people who end up not being surprised at the birth, but upset. I think it would be harder to deal with the emotions of it all after the birth. I’d like to be prepared so I’d rather know sooner.

I’m 6 weeks exactly today. I don’t have an appetite. If I do have an appetite it’s in the middle of the night. I do feel nauseous if I don’t eat by the end of the day. I finally found an OBGYN and I have my first appointment on August 5th :) We decided to not tell anyone at this point about the new baby. I think we will figure out a special way to tell them with one of the upcoming holidays.

Lailanela
July 13th, 2020, 02:27 PM
@Greydore Hey, we have the same due date. 😊
I'm quite nauseous, it even started earlier than with the other three. But it's not yet as bad as it was with them. I'm afraid it still will get worse.
I called the doctor and have an appointment on next Tuesday. I'm excited, although I know it's so early. But still.

Trinity
July 13th, 2020, 03:31 PM
We will be finding out by ultrasound. Eight weeks now and mostly very tired. Having an extra ultrasound next week to see if everything is OK. The due date was 2 days off and heart rate a bit slow, although I wonder how well you can measure that in a 1cm 7wk baby. We told some people, but already hating all the boy/girl remarks.

Nice sharing all the experiences with all you like minded ladies!

Greydore
July 13th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Yay! That’s so exciting, it will be interesting to see when we end up delivering. I’m sorry you’re nauseous- it’s the worst. So far I’m only nauseous if I wait too long to eat. Good luck with your appointment!

LMSM
July 13th, 2020, 08:20 PM
6 weeks today here too now (it’s Tuesday here hehe)...
Counting down to Friday as have a viability scan...can’t wait! Then I will see my GP that same day and book in at the hospital and will cross fingers I can get a spot in the midwifery group practice (you deliver at hospital but have a named midwife that will see you beforehand, during birth if she is on shift and visit you at home after too (all being well you go home within 4-6h after birth - that’s what I did last time).
Mostly hungry, not too nauseous (touch wood) - but bloooooated it’s crazy lol
Though, I gagged so bad prepping dinner last night, raw meat is not my friend :P

Reading your experience Greydore, am questioning myself about team green ....
This is my absolute last baby, and want to enjoy the pregnancy but worry that I might indeed build up too much hope, convince myself even,that I am carrying the boy I have wanted so long...
Ahhhh decisions decisions !

4b2p - so glad you have the Unisom to keep nausea at bay, did you find it’s working as well as last time time?

Nacire - glad you have your care/appointments sorted :) does it all still feel surreal? I am struggling somehow ..hopefully the scan will help but still so weird!

Good luck for all the upcoming appointments:)

4blue2pink
July 14th, 2020, 09:51 AM
6 weeks today here too now (it’s Tuesday here hehe)...
Counting down to Friday as have a viability scan...can’t wait! Then I will see my GP that same day and book in at the hospital and will cross fingers I can get a spot in the midwifery group practice (you deliver at hospital but have a named midwife that will see you beforehand, during birth if she is on shift and visit you at home after too (all being well you go home within 4-6h after birth - that’s what I did last time).
Mostly hungry, not too nauseous (touch wood) - but bloooooated it’s crazy lol
Though, I gagged so bad prepping dinner last night, raw meat is not my friend :P

Reading your experience Greydore, am questioning myself about team green ....
This is my absolute last baby, and want to enjoy the pregnancy but worry that I might indeed build up too much hope, convince myself even,that I am carrying the boy I have wanted so long...
Ahhhh decisions decisions !

4b2p - so glad you have the Unisom to keep nausea at bay, did you find it’s working as well as last time time?

Nacire - glad you have your care/appointments sorted :) does it all still feel surreal? I am struggling somehow ..hopefully the scan will help but still so weird!

Good luck for all the upcoming appointments:)

It works 100% i dont feel sick at all as long as im taking it :) i dont know how i survived 8 pregnancies without it!!

re team green and last baby.. reguardless of gender would you regret never having the team green experience? If no then find out, if yes then do it. You already know this baby could be either your boy or another girl. Dont fall into the trap of only thinking about what you want, that is where people end up really hurt by team green.

mommymachine
July 14th, 2020, 03:31 PM
2 more days until my Nuchal!!! I’m so excited to see baby again.

The tiredness is out of control. I struggle to get through the day, every day. Hopefully once I’m out of the first trimester it will get better!! Hard to believe I only have 16 days left in the first tri!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

LMSM
July 14th, 2020, 11:40 PM
2 more days until my Nuchal!!! I’m so excited to see baby again.

The tiredness is out of control. I struggle to get through the day, every day. Hopefully once I’m out of the first trimester it will get better!! Hard to believe I only have 16 days left in the first tri!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Mommymachine...good luck for your can coming up :D
I feel you, the exhaustion is real!!! And you have 6 kids, wonderwoman! :)

LMSM
July 14th, 2020, 11:44 PM
It works 100% i dont feel sick at all as long as im taking it :) i dont know how i survived 8 pregnancies without it!!

re team green and last baby.. reguardless of gender would you regret never having the team green experience? If no then find out, if yes then do it. You already know this baby could be either your boy or another girl. Dont fall into the trap of only thinking about what you want, that is where people end up really hurt by team green.

So glad it works and you feel good ..may it stay that way! :)

Thanks for your pearls of wisdom, as always :)
I do think I’d regret not trying team green , but not sure of my reasons iykwim?
Is it because I truly just want to enjoy the pregnancy or will I torture myself with hope or despair anyways? Will I regret it because I feel it’s something I really want or because I feel like I have to Be “strong “ enough to do it? (Like it’s the “right” thing to do to “not care” about gender).
Sigh, so conflicted :( I wish I had my answer but DH doesn’t care so he is no help lol

4blue2pink
July 15th, 2020, 07:50 AM
So glad it works and you feel good ..may it stay that way! :)

Thanks for your pearls of wisdom, as always :)
I do think IÂ’d regret not trying team green , but not sure of my reasons iykwim?
Is it because I truly just want to enjoy the pregnancy or will I torture myself with hope or despair anyways? Will I regret it because I feel it’s something I really want or because I feel like I have to Be “strong “ enough to do it? (Like it’s the “right” thing to do to “not care” about gender).
Sigh, so conflicted :( I wish I had my answer but DH doesnÂ’t care so he is no help lol

I hope so too!

Is it because you know you can only get the chance for team green while you are having babies and once that window closes the chance is gone? Would knowing its girl #4 months before she arrives help you? You were so unhappy when you found out with S but it all seemed to improve a lot for you after her birth, maybe you are the type of person who deals with the reality much better once baby is here? (the idea of DD3 was worse than the reality?) If it is DD4 but shes in your arms when you find out, would that be better for you?

on the flip side if its DS obviously you will be elated but would you feel robbbed of the chance to prepair for him during pregnancy and be able to have a confirmed boy pregnancy?

I do it because it takes gender out of the pregnancy for me and ive had too many destroyed by gd, Hearing its a boy on scan gives me no motivation or excitement at all and i find it so hard to care, i dont want to even think about it any more.
If its a boy and he's physically here im much better with it, plus i have a boy name ready to go that i love and im excited to use and that really helped me when i had W :) If its a girl the girl surprise is the only thing ive never had (ive had boy and girl on scan and boy at birth) so i'll get the surprise ive never had and not being able to prepair for her wont bother me, im not a pink person so she would be dressed neutral anyway!

Only you know what will work best for you :) whatever you do do it for you :heart:

mommymachine
July 16th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Had my scan today! Had a bit of trouble getting baby in https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200716/9411012b0a2025f81c5e45cf68b0c1fb.jpg
the right position, but it turned out ok.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

NACIREMADREAM
July 16th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Had my scan today! Had a bit of trouble getting baby in https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200716/9411012b0a2025f81c5e45cf68b0c1fb.jpg
the right position, but it turned out ok.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Omgoodness sooo perfect!! That's one beautiful little baby :happy:

Greydore
July 16th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Aww mommymachine what a perfect baby!!

LMSM
July 16th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Perfect baby, congrats!
You may be getting your boy ;)

LMSM
July 16th, 2020, 07:48 PM
I had my scan today...baby was spot on, 128bpm, 6w3 days like it should be...Edd confirmed 9/03/2020 :)
Don’t have the pics yet, but all looking good, no subchorionic hematoma this time so yay! (Had one the last two pregnancies)

NACIREMADREAM
July 16th, 2020, 08:30 PM
I had my scan today...baby was spot on, 128bpm, 6w3 days like it should be...Edd confirmed 9/03/2020 :)
Don’t have the pics yet, but all looking good, no subchorionic hematoma this time so yay! (Had one the last two pregnancies)

Awesome news!! I'm so happy you got to see the baby today! How have you been feeling so far?

mommymachine
July 16th, 2020, 09:18 PM

That’s really great LMSM!!! Fantastic news!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

LMSM
July 17th, 2020, 03:47 AM
Thanks ladies!
Nacire, I’m not bad so far - certainly less sick than with the girls but maybe because I know eating helps :P just bone tired but can’t complain overall for now?
What about you?

Greydore
July 17th, 2020, 08:22 PM
LMSM great news!! So glad everything looks well.

I’m soooo tired. I just want to sleep uninterrupted for 3 days. This first trimester fatigue is no joke.

NACIREMADREAM
July 18th, 2020, 02:35 AM
Thanks ladies!
Nacire, I’m not bad so far - certainly less sick than with the girls but maybe because I know eating helps :P just bone tired but can’t complain overall for now?
What about you?

I'm just pretty exhausted which I don't remember feeling in any of my other pregnancies. Like I can't keep my eyes open most of the time. Other than that I'm doing well for the most part.

Lailanela
July 21st, 2020, 06:36 AM
Hello everyone, I had my first appointment today. A bit early but it was the only day it was going to work out. So I saw a tiny little embryo. I'm happy although there was no heartbeat, but I think just because it was so early. I try to be hopeful.
I'm still nauseous. But didn't have to throw up yet(sorry tmi). Wonder a bit if that's a bad sign.
How are you ladies all feeling?

FourthBaby2021
July 21st, 2020, 08:26 AM
I had my first scan yesterday baby measured 12+4 & is due 28th Jan [emoji4]

Do you think this is a clear enough nub?

I’m hoping for a girl after three boys & had all girl guesses so far but feel like I just can’t believe it [emoji23] Tia xx

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200721/cfbeb55e1d245f4a408cd0acc6483da1.jpg

Greydore
July 21st, 2020, 08:38 AM
Lailanela I think having just nausea is perfectly normal! Glad you got to see your baby.

Has anyone here done the NIPT? We are going to for the genetic risk information. I’m 32 so not AMA but I still worry. Of course finding out the gender early is nice too.

LMSM
July 22nd, 2020, 12:46 AM
LAilanela, that is perfectly normal.enjoy!
How far along are you?

Fourthbaby, that does look girly for sure :D

Greydore, I did the Nipt last time and will do it again this time (am 35). Will be 10 weeks in 3 weeks so not long to wait ( sooooo anxious !)
My hubby wants to know gender so I guess we’ll be finding out!

Lailanela
July 22nd, 2020, 01:34 AM
I'm exactly 6 weeks today. So maybe I'll get more sick. Or maybe this pregnancy is just a bit different. I try to think positive. 😊
I never did NIPT. DH is against it. But I always thought it's great to know gender this early for sure. Well, I'll have to wait for ultrasound.
Wishing you ladies a great day. 😊

FourthBaby2021
July 22nd, 2020, 02:07 AM
LAilanela, that is perfectly normal.enjoy!
How far along are you?

Fourthbaby, that does look girly for sure :D

Greydore, I did the Nipt last time and will do it again this time (am 35). Will be 10 weeks in 3 weeks so not long to wait ( sooooo anxious !)
My hubby wants to know gender so I guess we’ll be finding out!

Thanks I really hope so [emoji1695][emoji1348][emoji178]

DS1 2008
DS2 2011
MC 2016 :’(
DS3 2019
CP March 2020 :’(

BFP May 2020 - Fourth & final baby due Jan 2021! Staying team green but hoping for a baby girl <3

Fibroid found in this pregnancy so slightly anxious about the journey ahead xx

mommymachine
July 22nd, 2020, 12:16 PM
I had my first scan yesterday baby measured 12+4 & is due 28th Jan [emoji4]

Do you think this is a clear enough nub?

I’m hoping for a girl after three boys & had all girl guesses so far but feel like I just can’t believe it [emoji23] Tia xx

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200721/cfbeb55e1d245f4a408cd0acc6483da1.jpg

Hope this is your girl! We have the same due date!! Exciting!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Greydore
July 28th, 2020, 09:22 PM
LMSM you decided to find out then! How exciting!

I won’t be 11 weeks until the end of August, so I still have over a month to find out what I’m having. I know symptoms don’t mean anything, and it’s interesting I’m having a mix of symptoms I had with all of my others. I do feel much more tired this time around- I don’t know if it’s because I’m in my 30s now or what, but I seriously can’t sleep enough!

mommymachine
July 30th, 2020, 07:10 PM
14 weeks today and officially in the 2nd trimester!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

4blue2pink
July 31st, 2020, 06:19 AM
14 weeks today and officially in the 2nd trimester!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

that has gone so fast!! :heart: 7 weeks today for me :)

Lailanela
August 2nd, 2020, 06:45 AM
I'm 7+4 today. I also feel so very tired. I still did not have to (sorry tmi) throw up. But still nauseous.
DS1 was at hospital for a couple of days (he is fine now) but I was so insanely worried and of course now I'm scared that was just too much stress.
Hope you other ladies feel fine.

LMSM
August 4th, 2020, 07:19 PM
LMSM you decided to find out then! How exciting!

I won’t be 11 weeks until the end of August, so I still have over a month to find out what I’m having. I know symptoms don’t mean anything, and it’s interesting I’m having a mix of symptoms I had with all of my others. I do feel much more tired this time around- I don’t know if it’s because I’m in my 30s now or what, but I seriously can’t sleep enough!

YEs! Figured since DH wanted to, was easier to go with it ;)
9 weeks now, will get my blood drawn for NIpT next week....soooooo nervous

I reckon having kids in itself exacerbates tiredness! :) you’re young at 30 :)

LMSM
August 4th, 2020, 07:20 PM
that has gone so fast!! :heart: 7 weeks today for me :)

Yay to 2nd trimester! :D
How are you feeling?

LMSM
August 4th, 2020, 07:24 PM
How is everyone ?
Who’s up’ next for scan or appointments? :D

I got a call from the midwife on Monday, got a spot in the Midwifery group’practice (Same midwife cares for’ you throughout’, if possible is there for’ labour and will visit at home for a few weeks after birth). She seemed lovely - even though sad that my last midwife is not really available (part time, close to retirement, s had family issues so continuity of care wuld’oikely not have been possible) ;)

mommymachine
August 5th, 2020, 12:36 PM
How is everyone ?

I got a call from the midwife on Monday, got a spot in the Midwifery group’practice (Same midwife cares for’ you throughout’, if possible is there for’ labour and will visit at home for a few weeks after birth). She seemed lovely - even though sad that my last midwife is not really available (part time, close to retirement, s had family issues so continuity of care wuld’oikely not have been possible) ;)

That’s exciting! Hopefully you like her as much as your old midwife. How long does it take to hear back once you get the test done?

I finally see my doctor in person on Monday. Looking forward to that. DH and I booked a fun private scan on the 18th, I’ll be 16 weeks 5 days.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

4blue2pink
August 5th, 2020, 01:53 PM
How is everyone ?

Yay for getting a spot :)

Cloudiedayz
August 5th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Hi all, great to read everyone’s updates! I had a scan this morning (13w1d) and I’m not sure but thinking it is possibly boyish. I’ve posted in the ultrasound prediction forum to see what others think. Feeling a bit guilty as baby was very healthy but I’m a bit down.

Greydore
August 6th, 2020, 04:52 PM
So exciting many of us are finding out soon! I’m only 8 weeks so can’t get blood drawn until the end of August. I’ll have my dating ultrasound next week at 9 weeks. It’s always nice to see the teeny tiny baby and know that everything is okay in there.

Has anyone done a gender reveal? I never would do one normally, but my older two boys saw a balloon reveal on TV and really want to do one. I think it might be something fun for them? But I also don’t want to make the sex of this baby into a huge deal either? If anyone has any advice from experience I’d love to hear!

LMSM
August 7th, 2020, 10:22 PM
That’s exciting! Hopefully you like her as much as your old midwife. How long does it take to hear back once you get the test done?

I finally see my doctor in person on Monday. Looking forward to that. DH and I booked a fun private scan on the 18th, I’ll be 16 weeks 5 days.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Oh that’s so nice you get to see bub again soon! Still staying team green? :)

I hope the new midwife is as nice, yes!that being said she was trained by the old one, and has 18years experience so confident she’ll be great too..I hope I make it on time for a water birth this time lol
For the NIPT, since I get my bloods on Wednesday I expect that by Wednesday the following week, hopefully! I will have to go to the GP to get them, though so will be harassing them to check if they have received them lol

LMSM
August 7th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Hi all, great to read everyone’s updates! I had a scan this morning (13w1d) and I’m not sure but thinking it is possibly boyish. I’ve posted in the ultrasound prediction forum to see what others think. Feeling a bit guilty as baby was very healthy but I’m a bit down.

The nub isn’t clear so Fx this actually is your girl!

LMSM
August 7th, 2020, 10:25 PM
So exciting many of us are finding out soon! I’m only 8 weeks so can’t get blood drawn until the end of August. I’ll have my dating ultrasound next week at 9 weeks. It’s always nice to see the teeny tiny baby and know that everything is okay in there.

Has anyone done a gender reveal? I never would do one normally, but my older two boys saw a balloon reveal on TV and really want to do one. I think it might be something fun for them? But I also don’t want to make the sex of this baby into a huge deal either? If anyone has any advice from experience I’d love to hear!

I will reveal gender and pregnancy to my kids but that’s it lol

LMSM
August 7th, 2020, 10:27 PM
I'm 7+4 today. I also feel so very tired. I still did not have to (sorry tmi) throw up. But still nauseous.
DS1 was at hospital for a couple of days (he is fine now) but I was so insanely worried and of course now I'm scared that was just too much stress.
Hope you other ladies feel fine.
It’s normal, I almost never vomit but do feel terribly nauseous and gag at looots of things..the whole range is normal :)
Glad your son is ok! That would have been so stressful x

Greydore
August 8th, 2020, 01:35 PM
I will reveal gender and pregnancy to my kids but that’s it lol

Right! I definitely wasn’t planning on having any kind of party or anything, my boys just asked for balloons they could pop with confetti. I thought it was cute that they asked and want to do it, but I’m also afraid my oldest is going to be disappointed if it’s a boy- he wants a sister so bad! We’ll probably only tell grandparents the sex, I cannot handle the comments either way. They were bad enough with my third.

LMSM
August 8th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Right! I definitely wasn’t planning on having any kind of party or anything, my boys just asked for balloons they could pop with confetti. I thought it was cute that they asked and want to do it, but I’m also afraid my oldest is going to be disappointed if it’s a boy- he wants a sister so bad! We’ll probably only tell grandparents the sex, I cannot handle the comments either way. They were bad enough with my third.

I know it’s exactly the same here! I think it’s a cute idea to do something for the kids ;) do they know about baby yet?( re reading your post seems they know since they asked! So cute of them to ask :))
My eldest is like yours, she reaaaaally wants a brother so if it’s a girl she’ll be quite sad. But then, I guess she will be disappointed at any point if it’s another sister so I thought revealing the pregnancy and gender to them at the same time would be best because she definitely will be excited about the idea of a new baby ...hopefully!
I will keep it simple, #3 will wear a “ big sister” T-shirt and will ask her to show her sisters - my eldest can read so she can announce to her sisters that way :) not sure how to integrate gender reveal part yet lol
I feel you, I got soooo many hurtful comments with #3 especially, if nearly broke me...I think we’re going to keep gender quiet bar to the few people Inknow will be genuinely excited for baby either way ;)
Xx

Greydore
August 9th, 2020, 12:47 AM
I know it’s exactly the same here! I think it’s a cute idea to do something for the kids ;) do they know about baby yet?( re reading your post seems they know since they asked! So cute of them to ask :))
My eldest is like yours, she reaaaaally wants a brother so if it’s a girl she’ll be quite sad. But then, I guess she will be disappointed at any point if it’s another sister so I thought revealing the pregnancy and gender to them at the same time would be best because she definitely will be excited about the idea of a new baby ...hopefully!
I will keep it simple, #3 will wear a “ big sister” T-shirt and will ask her to show her sisters - my eldest can read so she can announce to her sisters that way :) not sure how to integrate gender reveal part yet lol
I feel you, I got soooo many hurtful comments with #3 especially, if nearly broke me...I think we’re going to keep gender quiet bar to the few people Inknow will be genuinely excited for baby either way ;)
Xx

They do know, they’re so excited! Looking at your signature I noticed our kids are all similar spacing- my oldest is 10/13, middle is 2/16, and youngest is 7/18 :)
That’s such a cute way to tell your older girls, I bet they’ll be thrilled!

Lailanela
August 11th, 2020, 05:38 AM
Hello ladies. Hope you're all feeling good.
@LMSM and Greydore it's so cute you want to reveal gender to your kids in a special way. Really sweet. I don't really know what I would do. Still have to think about it.
Early today I had a little blood in the bathroom. Luckily I had an appointment with the doctor today anyway. I saw the baby on the ultrasound and it had a heartbeat and was the "right" size. I was a little released and the doctor doesn't seem to be concerned at all. But I am so so worried. I never had a bleeding in any of my successful pregnancies only when I miscarried. Did any of you ladies experience this and it was still alright in the end?

mommymachine
August 11th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Hello ladies. Hope you're all feeling good.
@LMSM and Greydore it's so cute you want to reveal gender to your kids in a special way. Really sweet. I don't really know what I would do. Still have to think about it.
Early today I had a little blood in the bathroom. Luckily I had an appointment with the doctor today anyway. I saw the baby on the ultrasound and it had a heartbeat and was the "right" size. I was a little released and the doctor doesn't seem to be concerned at all. But I am so so worried. I never had a bleeding in any of my successful pregnancies only when I miscarried. Did any of you ladies experience this and it was still alright in the end?

I’m so sorry for your scare. I’ve had bleeding in my healthy pregnancies and my miscarriages. It’s actually quite common. Just keep at eye on it. If baby looks great, then that’s a really great sign.

As for me, we have decided not to go team green anymore. It’s due to a few reasons. One being one of my children has a very strong preference. He is my youngest son (age 10) and already has 3 little sisters, and is praying for a little brother. So if it’s a girl I’d like him to get use to the idea.

We have a scan booked in exactly a week and then we have a double gender reveal planned for the kids. Double because, I want a cake, and DH wants something that explodes, so we are doing both :) Yes the cake is going to be redundant, but delicious!! So I ordered 100 black water balloons, and we are going to fill most of them with water, and only one with blue or pink paint. Then we are going to let the kids throw them at a board, until eventually the coloured one pops!! Hopefully it all goes to plan.

Doctor put me on aspirin to help with high blood pressure (my blood pressure it good right now but it’s something I’ve always had to be induced for) and hopefully I won’t have to be induced this time. We finally have a boy name picked out and a girl name. Only one more week to see which one we will be using!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Pretty
August 11th, 2020, 01:17 PM
I’m sorry for your scare as well! With DD, I had multiple bleeds and my doctor assured me that as long as it wasn’t heavy it was completely normal and plenty of women just spot, without cause or harm. Just part of their “normal pregnancy” changes down there

Lailanela
August 12th, 2020, 02:56 AM
@ mommymachine and pretty
Thank you so much, I actually feel better and a little bit relieved. I always read it happens to so many women and then it still turns out fine, I just did not have it before. And I think that's just scaring me. But I will try to relax a bit hope for the best.
And @mommymachine your idea for gender reveal is so sweet! Omg! And I totally get it to prepare your son. I think that's why I can't be team green this time. My girl is a bit hoping for a sister (although she sometimes says she wants another brother to be our only girl lol) but I also think it will be better to give her the time to adjust.
Hope you're all feeling good.

Cloudiedayz
August 13th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Lailanela I understand that bleeding can be common in pregnancy- since the doctor is saying everything is looking good That is a good sign! It’s hard not to worry about everything.

I hope everyone’s gender reveals are lots of fun- some great ideas! Especially fun for the older siblings.

Re the hurtful comments- people really do talk without thinking sometimes. All that’s needed when someone announces a pregnancy or birth is “Congratulations!”

Greydore
August 14th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Hi all, we found out today at my 9 week ultrasound that baby has no heartbeat. I’ll be having a D&C on Monday. We are devastated. Baby measured 9 weeks, so whatever happened happened within the last couple of days. This is my first loss and I don’t know what to do with myself. I’ve had no bleeding and have had bad morning sickness. But I’ve had a weird feeling about this pregnancy all along. Sorry my thoughts are so jumbled right now!

Ladies who have been through this- I can’t fathom doing this again. How do go on trying to get pregnant again? Are you just an anxious mess the entire time the next pregnancy? I know my husband is going to ask eventually what I want; but I want a healthy baby without the stress of pregnancy. This first trimester has taken such a toll with the nausea and fatigue, so the thought of repeating it again with another bad outcome is too much.

Thank you all so much for your kindness, you will all be in my heart this coming winter and spring.

Lailanela
August 15th, 2020, 02:24 AM
Hi all, we found out today at my 9 week ultrasound that baby has no heartbeat. I’ll be having a D&C on Monday. We are devastated. Baby measured 9 weeks, so whatever happened happened within the last couple of days. This is my first loss and I don’t know what to do with myself. I’ve had no bleeding and have had bad morning sickness. But I’ve had a weird feeling about this pregnancy all along. Sorry my thoughts are so jumbled right now!

Ladies who have been through this- I can’t fathom doing this again. How do go on trying to get pregnant again? Are you just an anxious mess the entire time the next pregnancy? I know my husband is going to ask eventually what I want; but I want a healthy baby without the stress of pregnancy. This first trimester has taken such a toll with the nausea and fatigue, so the thought of repeating it again with another bad outcome is too much.

Thank you all so much for your kindness, you will all be in my heart this coming winter and spring.

Greydore, I am so incredibly sorry for you! That sounds so unfair. If you feel sad and want to cry then do it. It helps. I've had two miscarriages and it's the worst feeling ever. I am so so sorry. I'm naturally pessimistic and this way I was more worried and scared after each loss. But not everyone is. I think if you let yourself heal a little you might be able to start again. I think two losses in a row are really not that often. But I know that doesn't really help you right now. Again, I am so sorry and hope you will find a way to heal a bit (I felt enjoying the kids that were there helped a bit). And whatever you decide to do in the future I wish you all the greatest luck.

Cloudiedayz
August 15th, 2020, 04:19 AM
So sorry to hear Greydore, such a difficult thing to go through. Will be thinking of you x

mommymachine
August 15th, 2020, 02:26 PM
Greydore I’m so so sorry. How heart breaking and unexpected. I have had 3 miscarriages, they weren’t as far along as yours but I did get pregnant fairly quickly after each of them and both of my rainbow babies are girls. I think a D and C might make it take a little longer to conceive again but I’m not entirely sure. Did they make sure to explain to you that your other option was to wait for the miscarriage to occur naturally? I did need to wait awhile for my 3rd miscarriage to start naturally, but it eventually did, and I didn’t need a D and C. Whatever you decide is 100% ok, sending you big hugs. I’m so sorry.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Greydore
August 16th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Greydore I’m so so sorry. How heart breaking and unexpected. I have had 3 miscarriages, they weren’t as far along as yours but I did get pregnant fairly quickly after each of them and both of my rainbow babies are girls. I think a D and C might make it take a little longer to conceive again but I’m not entirely sure. Did they make sure to explain to you that your other option was to wait for the miscarriage to occur naturally? I did need to wait awhile for my 3rd miscarriage to start naturally, but it eventually did, and I didn’t need a D and C. Whatever you decide is 100% ok, sending you big hugs. I’m so sorry.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Thank you for your kind words, and I’m so sorry for your 3 losses. I decided on the d&c because it’s the least traumatic option for me. I don’t think I can handle doing this at home right now. I don’t mind if it impacts my fertility after, right now I don’t want to ttc again. I’m not sure how I will feel in the future but I can’t handle another rough first trimester ending in loss.

mommymachine
August 16th, 2020, 10:45 AM
Thank you for your kind words, and I’m so sorry for your 3 losses. I decided on the d&c because it’s the least traumatic option for me. I don’t think I can handle doing this at home right now. I don’t mind if it impacts my fertility after, right now I don’t want to ttc again. I’m not sure how I will feel in the future but I can’t handle another rough first trimester ending in loss.

Sounds like it’s absolutely the right decision for you. Big hugs. If you ever need to talk I’m here.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Greydore
August 16th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Thank you so much MommyMachine. I’m so grateful I was able to be a part of this group for a little while. I wish you an uneventful pregnancy and easy delivery in January.

mommymachine
August 18th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Well I am living proof that even with 3 attempts and taking a ton of vitamins...you can still make a baby girl! Baby girl number 4 is on her way.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

4blue2pink
August 19th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Congratulations Mommymachine!! :heart:

mommymachine
August 19th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Well the reveal went well! We took turns throwing the balloons and it worked out so that my youngest popped the pink one! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200820/0b3c344e358c5310d0e3c7c683c6a052.jpg

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

LMSM
August 20th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Greydore,I am so sorry to hear about baby, it is such a devastating heartbreaking time.
I am sure that whatever path you choose, will be the right one. For now,take time to recover physically and give yourself the opportunity to grieve and above all, be kind to yourself.
You don’t have to decide what comes next right here right now. It took me 6 months after my m/c to begin feeling normal enough to consider ttc again.
Sending you so many hugs...xx

LMSM
August 20th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Mummymachine, congrats again and what a fun reveal! Were the kids‘ excited ?

Lailanela
August 20th, 2020, 03:54 AM
Well the reveal went well! We took turns throwing the balloons and it worked out so that my youngest popped the pink one! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200820/0b3c344e358c5310d0e3c7c683c6a052.jpg

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Wow congratulations and awesome that you really did the gender reveal for the kids! Looks so very sweet.

LMSM
August 21st, 2020, 06:28 AM
Mummymachine, odds are really odd...4th girl on board here’ too but not coping with it all all, even considering abortion.
Just cannot deal at all with the thought of another girl, with no son ...the grief from the « loss » of the son I’ll never have is raw. I feel trapped into a pregnancy I didnt even intend, and like I have to keep the baby because it’s the right thing ...but if I do, my mental state can only get worse and I fear deep PND and I cannot see myself interested in the least in this child and just want it gone.
Sorry for the very hard words..Inwish you all wonderful pregnancies may you get what your heart desires...
Xx

Lailanela
August 21st, 2020, 02:33 PM
Mummymachine, odds are really odd...4th girl on board here’ too but not coping with it all all, even considering abortion.
Just cannot deal at all with the thought of another girl, with no son ...the grief from the « loss » of the son I’ll never have is raw. I feel trapped into a pregnancy I didnt even intend, and like I have to keep the baby because it’s the right thing ...but if I do, my mental state can only get worse and I fear deep PND and I cannot see myself interested in the least in this child and just want it gone.
Sorry for the very hard words..Inwish you all wonderful pregnancies may you get what your heart desires...
Xx

LMSM congratulations on your girl but I'm really sorry it's not what you hoped for. Here's the right place to let all your emotions run free. But maybe you can find someone to talk to in real life? I know it's hard and I don't know how it is where you live but maybe? Does your DH know? How did he react? I can understand if you don't want to answer but if you do I think a lot of us are here for you. Hope you feel a bit better soon. ❤

mommymachine
August 21st, 2020, 04:56 PM
Xx

I’m so sorry that you are hurting this badly. I wish I had the words to help. I know the pain is so raw and intense right now, but it won’t always feel like this. The desire and pain for a son might never go away, but the pain about this baby being a girl will. I know you will love her and cherish her. We are here to support you and help you through this.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

LMSM
August 22nd, 2020, 05:38 PM
If it was only up to me, I d clearly get rid of it.
But am stuck because there is my husband, my family as a whole to take into account...guilt, rage, despair, hurt, disappointment all mingle

Cloudiedayz
August 23rd, 2020, 02:18 AM
LMSM, it feels awful. Going through a lot of similar emotions myself. Sending you some virtual support and I hope you can get some in real life too x

GMarie
August 23rd, 2020, 10:04 PM

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
What a great gender reveal! How did your kids react? My DD2 (my tomboy) is determined that this is a boy and won’t listen when I try to tell her it could be another sister. Thinking of doing a fun reveal to help soften it for her if we do decide to find out.

LMSM
August 24th, 2020, 03:53 AM
LMSM, it feels awful. Going through a lot of similar emotions myself. Sending you some virtual support and I hope you can get some in real life too x

Thanks hon, seeing a counsellor on Friday...trying to see positives but right now am just mourning the boy I envisioned for so many years, that so many seem to get easily..one of my good friends announced to me she isn’t expecting a boy 30” before I found out (it’s her first, and gender she wanted)...
On top of not wanting to deal with the hurtful comments etc sigh

LMSM
August 24th, 2020, 03:55 AM
What a great gender reveal! How did your kids react? My DD2 (my tomboy) is determined that this is a boy and won’t listen when I try to tell her it could be another sister. Thinking of doing a fun reveal to help soften it for her if we do decide to find out.

GMARie, I can see you have a girl tribe too..
I would love to hear your perspective, the positives of all girls, especially 4+ et ça because right now the thought just makes me so sad...

hakrueg
August 24th, 2020, 10:22 AM
LMSM, I am so sorry that you are hurting like this. It sounds like your heart is completely shattered. It’s hard to accept now but some day this will all make sense. Once she is older and has her little personality, she will enrich your family in so many ways. I am with you in that I would love a son as well. I try to remind myself that in the end, it doesn’t really matter their gender. My daughter may end up the bad ass athlete that I get to cheer on in sports while my son (if I get one) ends up super into gardening or something. I know that probably doesn’t help at the moment but my point is, in the end, they are who they are and what’s between their legs doesn’t matter. I hope you are able to get the help you need and make peace with your beautiful and unique family. I have attached a video from YouTube created my a man with 4 daughters, and it sounds like so much fun. There are more out there too that may help you get excited.

https://youtu.be/gqRf9ysesfs

GMarie
August 24th, 2020, 01:08 PM
GMARie, I can see you have a girl tribe too..
I would love to hear your perspective, the positives of all girls, especially 4+ et ça because right now the thought just makes me so sad...
I have a hard time with this when PG but in reality I know that having a son wouldn’t be that much different...each of my 7 DDs has interests that range from stereotypically “boy” to “girl”. In fact, DD2 plays football! Even my most “girly” daughter loves superheroes and ninjas as well as princesses. And while some of my DDs are definitely daddy’s girls, others are closer to me. And I keep telling myself if this is another girl we’ll save lots of $$ on clothes and baby supplies since I still have all the twins’ things!

LMSM
August 28th, 2020, 04:43 PM
I have a hard time with this when PG but in reality I know that having a son wouldn’t be that much different...each of my 7 DDs has interests that range from stereotypically “boy” to “girl”. In fact, DD2 plays football! Even my most “girly” daughter loves superheroes and ninjas as well as princesses. And while some of my DDs are definitely daddy’s girls, others are closer to me. And I keep telling myself if this is another girl we’ll save lots of $$ on clothes and baby supplies since I still have all the twins’ things!

Rationally, I know gender doesn’t define who they are..my girls are not the stereotypical girls anyways lol but while I have now accepted I can’t abort, just couldn’t, I am still soooo sad.
I had sold all my baby girl stuff before finding out I was pregnant so have to buy stuff for her ( and thevmere thought of having to get girl stuff..again!... just kills me).

Another thing is dealing with comments: I suffered really bad especially last pregnancy and this time I really need ( as agreed with my counsellor) to protect myself so need a way to announce the pregnancy/ gender where I feel in control of the narrative and to shutdown any snide comments ( I got soooooo many last time and when you’re dealing with GD that is not what you want)...or to respond to the comments from anyone really once pregnancy is obvious ( when pregnant even strangers feel the right to comment and ask..because apparently you’re public property too while pregnant :P ).
Would love to hear any clever one liners, come backs etc youvevfound effective ;)

LMSM
August 28th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Sorrybive been so selfish in my own bubble...hope you’re well ?
Greydore, thinking of you if you read this ! :hugs:

Cloudiedayz
August 28th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Rationally, I know gender doesn’t define who they are..my girls are not the stereotypical girls anyways lol but while I have now accepted I can’t abort, just couldn’t, I am still soooo sad.
I had sold all my baby girl stuff before finding out I was pregnant so have to buy stuff for her ( and thevmere thought of having to get girl stuff..again!... just kills me).

Another thing is dealing with comments: I suffered really bad especially last pregnancy and this time I really need ( as agreed with my counsellor) to protect myself so need a way to announce the pregnancy/ gender where I feel in control of the narrative and to shutdown any snide comments ( I got soooooo many last time and when you’re dealing with GD that is not what you want)...or to respond to the comments from anyone really once pregnancy is obvious ( when pregnant even strangers feel the right to comment and ask..because apparently you’re public property too while pregnant :P ).
Would love to hear any clever one liners, come backs etc youvevfound effective ;)

For the really rude comments I’d shame them by saying something like, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell x you said that when she’s older” or, “There’s still stigma and judgement out there for having a family of all the same gender, isn’t there?...” or “Just a congratulations is fine.”

For the more thoughtless comments (like those annoying ‘jokey’ outnumbered comments), I’d just turn it into a positive narrative with, “I love my family the way it is” or (more likely), “My husband loves his family the way it is” or “It’s 2020, girls can do x (insert stereotypical activity they have mentioned) too”.

Are you going to announce the gender before or after the birth? I feel like there might be less comments announcing after as they are then commenting on a real person but I guess people can be thoughtless at any time!

LMSM
August 28th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Thanks! :)
I think announcing now rather than at birth is better because otherwise there’ll be the “oh it’s bound to be a boy” “ it could be a boy this time” “ look at you, I think its a boy, I JUST know it!” etc and it would just kill me every time ...I really need to protect my heart and head for fear of diving deep into depression

Lailanela
September 3rd, 2020, 03:26 AM
@ LMSM i like a lot of the comments Cloudiedayz wrote. I personally feel like a lot of people dislike families that have more than one or maybe two children. I got a few hurtful comments while pregnant with our third (without the gender issue) just a lot of people do not understand why you have a third and it hurt and I know some will be like that this time again. But I will just tell them that's not appropriate to say or that I wished for the fourth just like for the first one. Until now it worked wonders to add that my kids where insanely happy to get another baby sibling. That seems to shut a few people up. And I plan to say this when this is a boy that my two boys wished for a little brother (which they do).
A mom I know with three boys told me (without me asking, because I never do that) that she wanted her third to be a boy, just because she didn't want to "learn everything new" with her third child. No matter if this is really what she felt I thought that might be a good response. Another mom with three girls actually told me (again without me asking). That they hoped for a boy with their third but it just happened and that it's a girl and everything's fine. I know it's not for everyone but the way she said it was kinda nice. She is a loving mom and it was just so honest and pure and beautiful. I liked that.
I really hope you find your way to deal with the comments. ❤ I really feel that is one of the worst things in our society and actually nobody benefits.
I think 4blue2pink once wrote somewhere that she bought neutral stuff for one of the babies so nobody would comment in the beginning when GD might still be present? I liked that so much. If you have to buy new newborn clothes you could buy some neutral things. This way you won't get stupid comments from people you pass by?
@ all the other ladies, I hope you are feeling good. ��

4blue2pink
September 3rd, 2020, 09:00 AM
"the greatest gift you can give your children is another sibling" i believe this 100% and wont hesitate to say it to anyone who tries to comment negatively on this baby (10th pregnancy and all being well our 9th living child)

Comments i have seen recently not here but on another group from mums of 10+ kids on this issue:

"children arent expensive, lifestyles are"

"you never regret the children you have, there is no such thing as too many children"

"I pity those who view children as a burden"

and a public pregnancy announcement of a mum i follow announcing that she is expecting her 12th child: "Our house is buzzing with excitement as we await this precious new life. We are undeservingly blessed and over the moon with joy."

There is no room for negative responses in an announcement like that, sure people can hate but they dont tend to respond openly with it if you announce your pregnancy/gender etc in a very happy, joyful way. I will add that this family so far have 8 boys and only 3 girls but ive never seen a single negative comment about that. Their last 2 babies were boys 7 and 8 and they announced them both with total joy and positivity. Even if you dont feel it, fake it. It really does seem to work!

And im 100% for Neutral baby clothes all the way :) its no business to strangers what gender your baby is and if they cant tell on sight they tend not to ask just so they can comment and be rude.

mommymachine
September 18th, 2020, 03:00 PM
How’s everyone doing? Did anyone else find out gender? I’m 21 weeks already. It seems to be going fast but it also seems like January is forever away. Her monogrammed blanket arrived the other day, and it was a very emotional moment! Can’t wait to wrap her up in it.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

FandJsmom
September 18th, 2020, 03:28 PM
So I’ve been avoiding this site for a while now since I found out we are having baby boy number 3. I found out at 11 weeks and am now 21 weeks. It’s been rough...a lot of crying in the beginning and I could not even bring myself to tell people even about my pregnancy...I didn’t even tell my own mom til 15 weeks. I was just so upset that I let myself picture telling people it was a girl and then that vision was shattered. In general I am doing better but I still have rough days where I’m just totally depressed. Initially I told myself I’m done with kids...3 boys is enough and I can’t handle having a 4th boy. Recently I’ve decided I don’t need that answer right now. I have thought about high tech options but obviously would need to really discuss that with my husband. I feel so out of control 😩...typical boy mom trying to control it all! I’m trying to feel gratitude for the blessings I have and to have faith in God’s plan for us and our family but it’s hard.

lad
September 19th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Hey LMSM! Have you read Little Women? It’s about four sisters and it gives me HUGE gender desire to have all girls (that ship has sailed for us considering our first born is a boy, but life never turns out how you imagine). Thought it might give you a way to see the benefits of four girls—I know for me, reading things about healthy mother-son bonds helps me feel okay with having sons.

mommymachine
September 20th, 2020, 04:25 PM
So I’ve been avoiding this site for a while now since I found out we are having baby boy number 3. I found out at 11 weeks and am now 21 weeks. It’s been rough...a lot of crying in the beginning and I could not even bring myself to tell people even about my pregnancy...I didn’t even tell my own mom til 15 weeks. I was just so upset that I let myself picture telling people it was a girl and then that vision was shattered. In general I am doing better but I still have rough days where I’m just totally depressed. Initially I told myself I’m done with kids...3 boys is enough and I can’t handle having a 4th boy. Recently I’ve decided I don’t need that answer right now. I have thought about high tech options but obviously would need to really discuss that with my husband. I feel so out of control [emoji30]...typical boy mom trying to control it all! I’m trying to feel gratitude for the blessings I have and to have faith in God’s plan for us and our family but it’s hard.

Your feelings are so normal. I remember how I felt when I found out DS3 was on his way. I pray you find peace quickly. Knowing that I would be having more children after him probably really helped me get through it, so for sure don’t close that door on yourself.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
September 20th, 2020, 05:42 PM
So I’ve been avoiding this site for a while now since I found out we are having baby boy number 3. I found out at 11 weeks and am now 21 weeks. It’s been rough...a lot of crying in the beginning and I could not even bring myself to tell people even about my pregnancy...I didn’t even tell my own mom til 15 weeks. I was just so upset that I let myself picture telling people it was a girl and then that vision was shattered. In general I am doing better but I still have rough days where I’m just totally depressed. Initially I told myself I’m done with kids...3 boys is enough and I can’t handle having a 4th boy. Recently I’ve decided I don’t need that answer right now. I have thought about high tech options but obviously would need to really discuss that with my husband. I feel so out of control [emoji30]...typical boy mom trying to control it all! I’m trying to feel gratitude for the blessings I have and to have faith in God’s plan for us and our family but it’s hard.

Sending lots of hugs and support your way, totally agree with mommy machine- what you’re feeling is so normal. We’re all here if you need to vent!

Lailanela
September 24th, 2020, 04:26 AM
So I had an appointment with the doctor today. Baby is looking great and I am very happy. Then he saw that it's a boy. And although I thought I would be absolutely fine with it it was a surprise. I just thought I had a really great sway and it's still a boy, I somehow can't believe it. Exercising, alcohol, coffee, eating little, losing weight, breastfeeding, still a boy.
It's just so fresh and I'm kind of shocked.

mommymachine
September 24th, 2020, 11:23 AM
So I had an appointment with the doctor today. Baby is looking great and I am very happy. Then he saw that it's a boy. And although I thought I would be absolutely fine with it it was a surprise. I just thought I had a really great sway and it's still a boy, I somehow can't believe it. Exercising, alcohol, coffee, eating little, losing weight, breastfeeding, still a boy.

Seems to be a lot of opposites in this group! Big hugs.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

mommymachine
October 10th, 2020, 04:05 PM
How’s everyone doing? It’s Canadian thanksgiving this weekend so wishing you all a very Happy thanksgiving!! Or just a great weekend if you’re not Canadian :)

Here’s a cute picture we got last night at our 24 week ultrasound. We have one more “fun” ultrasound booked for 32 weeks. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201010/353d6c89f6b5251b9a5036a16eeb29fb.jpg

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
October 13th, 2020, 08:44 AM

So many opposites at the moment. It must have been a shock after such a good sway- hope you’re doing ok.

Cloudiedayz
October 13th, 2020, 08:49 AM
How’s everyone doing? It’s Canadian thanksgiving this weekend so wishing you all a very Happy thanksgiving!! Or just a great weekend if you’re not Canadian :)

Here’s a cute picture we got last night at our 24 week ultrasound. We have one more “fun” ultrasound booked for 32 weeks. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201010/353d6c89f6b5251b9a5036a16eeb29fb.jpg

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Great picture!

Doing ok over here although I have really stacked on the weight- I cannot stop eating [emoji23] I was underweight before conceiving though so my doctor isn’t too worried, I just need to stop having 2-3 lunches a day! I think I went a bit overboard after the LE diet!!

Anyone got any good healthy lunch ideas that will help make me feel full for longer?

4blue2pink
October 13th, 2020, 03:09 PM

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Hi princess :heart: thats a lovely pic, i cant believe you're 24 weeks already! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Im 17 weeks now, doing good im down to one dose of the anti sickness meds a day now from 3 doses and hoping i can come off it soon. I havent announced yet and im still team green, excited for our 3rd surprise baby :)

mommymachine
October 13th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Hi princess :heart: thats a lovely pic, i cant believe you're 24 weeks already! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Im 17 weeks now, doing good im down to one dose of the anti sickness meds a day now from 3 doses and hoping i can come off it soon. I havent announced yet and im still team green, excited for our 3rd surprise baby :)

Thanks 4b2p. Glad you’re feeling closer to normal with your sickness!! Were both of your other surprise babies boys?

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

4blue2pink
October 14th, 2020, 04:48 AM
Thanks 4b2p. Glad you’re feeling closer to normal with your sickness!! Were both of your other surprise babies boys?

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Yes did team green with our 2 youngest and they're both boys :)

mommymachine
November 5th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Hello everyone! 3rd trimester is finally here (28 weeks). I’m so excited to meet this little one. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
November 5th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Hello everyone! 3rd trimester is finally here (28 weeks). I’m so excited to meet this little one. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Congrats on the 3rd trimester!
I’m now 26 weeks- this pregnancy seems to be going so much quicker than my first! Wearing my support tights every day now as the varicose veins started earlier this time around. Whoever invented them was a genius! And I cannot stop eating chocolate. Had to clear it out of the house completely but I still get some every grocery shop as I have no self control [emoji23]
How is everyone else going?

Lailanela
November 8th, 2020, 05:54 AM
Hello everyone. Great that you are so far already! I am 21w 4d, I also feel it is going by fast.
I needed a few weeks to come to terms with having a little boy. But it really worked. I feel grateful for this little one and am finally really really excited for our little man. 😊
Due to covid I can't go out as much as usual so I think it helped that only a few people know it will be a boy. Most comments were actually nice only a few a little thoughtless. But I am okay with it my kids are so excited for their baby brother, it is so so sweet.
We have a name picked (since we live in Germany, the German form of John). I love it a lot! And I bought some rather neutral clothes, although I am also looking forward to dress him in his brothers beautiful onesies.
Do you girls have names picked? Bought a lot? Hope you are all well and happy.

Fabby123
November 8th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone! I’m now 29 weeks and still team green.. For the first few weeks I was absolutely convinced that this is DD4 and felt at peace with that, and excited. And then at the 20 week scan I clearly saw what looked like a penis when baby’s legs were kicking around 😳. However I didn’t confirm this at all with the ultrasound tech, so still very much team green. Anyway I have since been absolutely convinced it’s a boy, and now I’m worried that I’m going to get awful GD when a baby girls pops out 😂. So more recently I’ve been trying to convince myself again that it’s DD4, so that I can be as happy and excited about her as I was before. Trying hard not to drive myself crazy! Luckily the pregnancy’s going by quick 😂

mommymachine
November 8th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Glad to hear from you ladies! I have not felt the pregnancy has gone fast lol. Which is weird cause this is my 7th. It’s interesting cause the months of September and October flew by, but I feel like the pregnancy is crawling. Oh well. I’m really big into Christmas and getting excited for that will help.

As for names. I really like classic/timeless names and we’ve chosen Marigold for this baby. Also, it’s important to me that all my kids have saint names somewhere in their names, so her second name will be Agnes (patron saint of little girls).

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

4blue2pink
November 8th, 2020, 03:48 PM
everything crossed for blue for you Fabby!

MommyMachine her name is gorgeous :heart:

Still team green here too, no idea for names, we dont have trouble naming boys so im happy we'll find something we like within a day or so if its a boy but girls names are so hard! Our youngest daughter was nameless for 5 weeks after she was born and ive a feeling it'll be a similar story again if this ones a girl. Good thing we get 6 weeks to register the birth over here to buy us some time!

Cloudiedayz
November 21st, 2020, 10:31 PM
Hi all, I’m still ‘officially’ team green as well but based on the nub theory I suspect it will most likely (90%) be a boy. 20 week scan gave no clues as baby’s legs were firmly together so we’re just waiting for the birth now to know 100%.

Love the name Marigold Mommy machine! So many cute nickname options too with Mari, Goldie, etc.

We’ve had a girl’s name picked out since DH and I first discussed having kids around 8 years ago but find boys names a bit trickier. We have a short-list of 3 boys names so far.

Would love to hear how you are all going?

Lailanela
November 23rd, 2020, 09:48 AM
Hello ladies, how are you all feeling?
I'm actually doing quite good. I'm just so much looking forward to meeting our baby boy. On the other hand I try to enjoy this pregnancy a bit, since that's supposed to be the last one. So I try to treasure the little kicks and that feeling that carrying a life is just precious. I always felt being pregnant on Christmas is somehow special, and I'm looking forward to that.
Wishing you all a great time.

mommymachine
November 25th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Hey! I too am trying to treasure everything about the little kicks and movements and interacting with her in my tummy. However on the flip side, I am starting to get so uncomfortable and it’s hard to find a comfortable position to sit or lay down, so I’m absolutely counting down the days until she’s in my arms. 31 weeks tomorrow and my OBGYN wants to start seeing me every 2 weeks now. Ordered my blood banking kit a week or so ago, and as soon as that arrives we are all ready for baby.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

LMSM
November 26th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Hi ladies,

Glad all seems well for you!
So sorry for the very long radio silence...it’s taken time to accept I , again, wasn’t getting my son, especially with this pregnancy having been a surprise. Counselling and time...
I’ve managed to « deal » but very much think the best would have been to terminate _ which I would have had it only been me in the equation. That being said, seeing my girls excited for their new sister really helps, as has finding her name etc...I’m not 100% excluding the idea of ivf with GS, but that’s a whole other hurdle on so many levels ( as is having 5 kids when I on,y had « planned » Max 4!).
26 weeks tomorrow, and while I’m not squealing in excitement, I am looking forward to meeting this whole new little person, and hope my disappointment will not become resentment..she deserves better and Inknow I will’love Her, oh so much, even though I had such terrible thoughts about her when I first found out...
X

9jamama01
November 26th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Hi ladies,

So sorry for the very long radio silence...it’s taken time to accept I , again, wasn’t getting my son, especially with this pregnancy having been a surprise. Counselling and time...
I’ve managed to « deal » but very much think the best would have been to terminate _ which I would have had it only been me in the equation. That being said, seeing my girls excited for their new sister really helps, as has finding her name etc...I’m not 100% excluding the idea of ivf with GS, but that’s a whole other hurdle on so many levels ( as is having 5 kids when I on,y had « planned » Max 4!).
26 weeks tomorrow, and while I’m not squealing in excitement, I am looking forward to meeting this whole new little person, and hope my disappointment will not become resentment..she deserves better and Inknow I will’love Her, oh so much, even though I had such terrible thoughts about her when I first found out...
XHello LMSM,

Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy. I understand your pain and your feelings very well. Gender disappointment is real. We make all these plans hoping for a perfect sway and our desired gender but life happens and even the perfect sways can fail.

There is no guarantee that if this wasn't a surprise pregnancy you would have your son. And there is also no guarantee that you would be happy if you had decided to terminate it.

You are a strong woman and you will get through this trying period. You will probably look back after some years and be very happy you had this surprise baby.

As she is growing in your womb, she doesn't know or care about gender. All she will care about and need is unconditional love and you already do love her very much.

Don't worry about the past negative thoughts you had about the pregnancy. The love you shower her will erase all traces of negativity from your lives.

Just try your best to take good care of yourself this period. Take your prenatals, go for all doctor appointments and in a few weeks it will all be over and you will welcome a surprise blessing into your family.

Good luck and have a blessed pregnancy.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

mommymachine
November 26th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Hi ladies,

X

Good to hear from you LMSM! Glad you’re feeling better, even if it’s just a little bit. It’s so hard to imagine this little creature within us as a person. I still struggle with this and this is number 7. In theory I know it’s a little person and looks like she will when she is born, but it’s still so hard to grasp. It won’t be 100% real until she’s in my arms. And yes, all we know about them is their gender! We don’t know who they look like, or their little unique personality. We don’t know what beautiful colour their eyes will be, (except in my case I’m 95% sure she will have daddy’s eyes cause they all have daddy’s eyes) or what sibling they will look most like. Meeting them for the first time is such a beautiful moment.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

jyotshna.y14
November 26th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Hello everyone I am following this group last month.we have already girl we r thinking to try blue sway next time .but my gut feeling is I will not get boy.because husband is type1 diabetic.i am just little hoping for boy.anyone husband type1 diabetic blessed boy?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Cloudiedayz
November 27th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Hello everyone I am following this group last month.we have already girl we r thinking to try blue sway next time .but my gut feeling is I will not get boy.because husband is type1 diabetic.i am just little hoping for boy.anyone husband type1 diabetic blessed boy?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I have friends where the male is type 1 diabetic and they have one of each. I have no idea about the research/odds though- perhaps if you posted your question in a separate thread you might get some more responses.

Cloudiedayz
November 27th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Glad to hear you are all looking after yourselves- GD is hard.

GMarie
November 30th, 2020, 04:40 PM
I haven’t been on here for a long time...I ended up losing the baby, after we had done NIPT. I got the results back after the loss and I still haven’t looked to see if it was a boy or girl. It was terrible either way but if it was a boy I don’t know what I would do.

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2020, 01:19 PM
Oh no GMarie I'm so sorry to hear this. :heart:

mommymachine
December 1st, 2020, 03:06 PM
I haven’t been on here for a long time...I ended up losing the baby, after we had done NIPT. I got the results back after the loss and I still haven’t looked to see if it was a boy or girl. It was terrible either way but if it was a boy I don’t know what I would do.

I am so sorry.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
December 2nd, 2020, 06:35 AM

So sorry to hear this, such a hard experience to go through a loss.

Cloudiedayz
December 22nd, 2020, 07:25 PM
How is everyone going? Not long to go now especially for those due in Jan!!
I packed my hospital bag this morning just in case (even though I’m due in Feb)- seeing the small little newborn clothes made me a bit emotional. I’ve started reading books about being a big brother with my oldest and have bought a gift for the baby to ‘give’ him when they meet. Does anyone else have any tips for helping to make it a smooth transition from being an only child to having a sibling?

mommymachine
December 23rd, 2020, 03:03 PM
How is everyone going? Not long to go now especially for those due in Jan!!
I packed my hospital bag this morning just in case (even though I’m due in Feb)- seeing the small little newborn clothes made me a bit emotional. I’ve started reading books about being a big brother with my oldest and have bought a gift for the baby to ‘give’ him when they meet. Does anyone else have any tips for helping to make it a smooth transition from being an only child to having a sibling?

Hey cloudie! I’m doing good but I’m so ready to be done. 34 weeks + 6 today. 4/6 of my children came between 36 + 6 and 37 + 5, so I’m hoping this one will be the same, and that I only have 2-3 weeks to go. I’m all ready for her, and my older girls (almost 9 and 7) are beside themselves with impatience.

How are you doing?

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
December 28th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Fingers crossed it goes quickly for you- it does get tiring towards the end!

I’m in Australia and experiencing being heavily pregnant in summer for the first time which is rather hot but I’m enjoying being able to go swimming which is so soothing and my son loves. Soaking up these last weeks of being a family of 3 and hoping baby stays in as long as possible as I’d love to be able to avoid baby having a birthday during our school summer break time.

mommymachine
January 11th, 2021, 12:23 PM
Checking in!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Any babies born yet? I’m 37 + 4 today. Hanging in there, but so ready to meet her.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
January 13th, 2021, 06:10 PM
Not long to go for you now! I’m 36 weeks but due to complications with my previous birth I’m booked in for a c-section on Feb 3rd unless baby decides to come sooner so only 3 weeks to go! We may end up with similar birth dates. Trying to soak up as much time as a family of 3.

mommymachine
January 19th, 2021, 03:29 PM
Marigold arrived yesterday morning (January 18th) at 4:57am. 7 lbs 13oz. We are home now and she is doing great.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Cloudiedayz
January 19th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy those newborn snuggles!

9jamama01
January 20th, 2021, 07:32 AM
Marigold arrived yesterday morning (January 18th) at 4:57am. 7 lbs 13oz. We are home now and she is doing great.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28thCongratulations

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4blue2pink
January 20th, 2021, 10:16 AM

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Congratulations Mommymachine :heart: I hope you're both doing well, bet your other kids are obsessed with her!! :)

Fabby123
January 21st, 2021, 12:01 PM
Hi ladies,

Congratulations mommy machine on your baby girl! I had my baby yesterday morning (January 20th) and he’s a boy! I was so sure that this would be DD4 I’m still a little shocked 😂 the family is very excited to have him home.

All the best to everyone, hope the rest of your pregnancies go smoothly!

mommymachine
January 21st, 2021, 03:47 PM
Congrats!!! What a wonderful surprise. Hope you’re both doing well!!

3 blue 4 pink

Cloudiedayz
January 21st, 2021, 05:05 PM
Hi ladies,

Congratulations mommy machine on your baby girl! I had my baby yesterday morning (January 20th) and he’s a boy! I was so sure that this would be DD4 I’m still a little shocked [emoji23] the family is very excited to have him home.

Congratulations! What a lovely surprise for your family. So exciting the births are starting to happen!

4blue2pink
January 22nd, 2021, 10:45 AM
Hi ladies,

Congratulations mommy machine on your baby girl! I had my baby yesterday morning (January 20th) and he’s a boy! I was so sure that this would be DD4 I’m still a little shocked �� the family is very excited to have him home.

Congratulations!! what an amazing surprise :heart:

mommymachine
January 22nd, 2021, 06:01 PM
4blue2pink, how many weeks are you now?

3 blue 4 pink

4blue2pink
January 23rd, 2021, 05:51 AM
4blue2pink, how many weeks are you now?

3 blue 4 pink

32 :)

mommymachine
January 23rd, 2021, 01:51 PM
32 :)

So close! Are you’re still team green right?

3 blue 4 pink

4blue2pink
January 24th, 2021, 07:45 AM
So close! Are you’re still team green right?

3 blue 4 pink

I know its crazy, doesnt feel real at all, yes im team green :) how are you and little Marigold doing?

Cloudiedayz
February 4th, 2021, 10:47 PM
We had a baby GIRL on the 3rd of February. Still in shock as I had convinced myself it was a boy! Very happy and getting used to being back in the newborn phase!

mommymachine
February 5th, 2021, 03:37 PM
We had a baby GIRL on the 3rd of February. Still in shock as I had convinced myself it was a boy! Very happy and getting used to being back in the newborn phase!

Congrats!! Hope you’re all doing well!

3 blue 4 pink

mommymachine
February 16th, 2021, 03:45 PM
I know its crazy, doesnt feel real at all, yes im team green :) how are you and little Marigold doing?

We are doing well thank you! She is 1 month old in 2 days!! Which is crazy and hurts my heart a little.

How are you?! Just about there!!

3 blue 4 pink

LMSM
February 18th, 2021, 05:05 PM
Hi ladies,

Sorry to have been MIA pretty much the whole pregnancy :(
Massive congrats on the arrival of your babies, I can see some of you were doubly blessed with getting your DG too!

I am 38w today, and the whole pregnancy I have been torn between regret to have kept this baby, guilt about regretting it, being triggered by seeing others getting boys (or their dG), excitement about meeting my baby all while being scared to meet her and that her birth will not heal me but get me more resentful than ever... it’s not her fault, never was, she didn’t choose what gender she is. I know I will love her, I know. But somehow still am so hurt by comments that I don’t have the strength to snap back To sh*t people up..not yet at least.
So as you can see, very complicated feelings mingling :(

Hope you are all settling well with your new additions and that the still pregnant Mummas are feeling good! :love:

4blue2pink
February 19th, 2021, 02:14 PM
We are doing well thank you! She is 1 month old in 2 days!! Which is crazy and hurts my heart a little.

How are you?! Just about there!!

3 blue 4 pink

1 month already! how?? its scary how times flies isnt it. Im ok thankyou 36 weeks now :) x

Cloudiedayz
March 1st, 2021, 11:01 PM
Good to hear from you LMSM, you must be verrry close if not already given birth! I hope people have stopped with the annoying comments and you have a smooth and safe delivery. Hope you are looking after yourself x

4blue2pink, you would also be on the count down now! Exciting times!

We’re going well, my daughter (so weird to say that!) is 4 weeks old now. It’s been an adjustment for my DS but I’m hopeful it will be the new normal very soon.

LMSM
March 10th, 2021, 12:46 AM
Hi ladies,

Just a quick message to announce the safe arrival of our Maeve, right on her due date on the 5/3/21! I managed to finally get my long wanted waterbirth and it all ligned up perfectly..and was magical. A wonderful way to bring her into the world and no doubt a feeling of « meant to be ». We’re all in love and so far, day 5 and no hint of babyblues...I really do love her beyond words, which I was so scared of not happening.
I don’t know what our future holds...but if there is to be a last baby ever, it will have to be via GS ivf, for sure. In the meantime, I will make sure that no accidents are possible..even though’Maeve is our best ever oops , couldn’t cope’ psychologically with another such pregnancy .

Cloudie..thanks for your well wishes, hope’ you and Bub are doing well too!

mommymachine
March 10th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Big congrats! So glad she’s here and I love her name. I’m so so happy that you’re feeling better.

3 blue 4 pink

Cloudiedayz
March 11th, 2021, 02:55 AM
Aw congratulations! So glad to hear you had such a wonderful birth experience.

mommymachine
March 12th, 2021, 03:41 PM
4B2P I’m so excited! You’re getting so close! Can’t wait to hear your update!

3 blue 4 pink

boywish
March 13th, 2021, 05:17 AM
Hi @LMSM just wanted to say Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girl! Her birth sounds beautiful - I am in awe that you had a water birth how amazing!
Wishing you all the best for what the future holds and enjoy all the newborn snuggles [emoji3590]

4blue2pink
March 13th, 2021, 07:15 AM
4B2P I’m so excited! You’re getting so close! Can’t wait to hear your update!

3 blue 4 pink

Thankyou :heart: 39 weeks now, hows Marigold doing? xx

mommymachine
March 13th, 2021, 11:53 AM
She’s perfect. Almost 2 months.

3 blue 4 pink

4blue2pink
March 14th, 2021, 09:00 AM
She’s perfect. Almost 2 months. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210313/9a01518b4d918059c1055a191b527462.jpg

3 blue 4 pink

Shes beautiful :heart: look at all that hair! 2 months has flown by x

Cloudiedayz
March 15th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Gorgeous!

mommymachine
March 25th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Been checking this everyday for your update 4B2P!!!

3 blue 4 pink

4blue2pink
March 27th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Been checking this everyday for your update 4B2P!!!

3 blue 4 pink

Thankyou :heart: baby arrived quickly at home yesterday (26th) and... its a girl!! :heart: shes a dinky 6lbs but perfectly healthy, cant believe shes a girl i was convinced it was a boy.

mommymachine
March 27th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Thankyou :heart: baby arrived quickly at home yesterday (26th) and... its a girl!! :heart: shes a dinky 6lbs but perfectly healthy, cant believe shes a girl i was convinced it was a boy.

Oh my goodness that’s amazing!!! So happy for you! Congratulations.

3 blue 4 pink

4blue2pink
March 27th, 2021, 07:16 PM
Oh my goodness that’s amazing!!! So happy for you! Congratulations.

3 blue 4 pink

thankyou :heart:

Cloudiedayz
March 27th, 2021, 10:35 PM

Congratulations! Such lovely news!

Lailanela
April 14th, 2021, 03:24 AM
Hello ladies,
Congratulations to all your babies. 😊
Our beautiful baby boy arrived three weeks ago. And I completely fell in love with him the moment I saw him.
It was a great and peaceful birth, the best I ever had and that made me extra happy. His sister and brothers are so very sweet with him, it's adorable. We are very happy he is here, that he's healthy and that everything turned out fine. ❤

Cloudiedayz
April 14th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Hello ladies,
Congratulations to all your babies. [emoji4]
Our beautiful baby boy arrived three weeks ago. And I completely fell in love with him the moment I saw him.
It was a great and peaceful birth, the best I ever had and that made me extra happy. His sister and brothers are so very sweet with him, it's adorable. We are very happy he is here, that he's healthy and that everything turned out fine. [emoji173]

Congratulations! Lovely to hear the birth went well and everyone is happy!

LMSM
January 21st, 2022, 05:25 AM
Hi ladies,

How’s all the babies on here..1st birthdays here or fast approaching already!!
Xx

Cookies22
January 30th, 2022, 05:42 AM
Is there a 2022 due date thread?

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2022, 12:18 PM
I started one here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/due-date-buddies/82252-due-2022-chat-here.html#post1071683