PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone not get any implantation pains/cramps/twinges?

rainbowflower
January 30th, 2012, 08:49 AM
As title :)
I know us symptom spotters would have noticed had it happen... so did anyone not get any of that?

HappyLea
January 30th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Rainbow i had no symptoms with my 3 boys, the first thing was missed period. I was never actually symptom spotting tho.

Out of the Blue
January 30th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Rainbow, when I got my BFP last summer, I got NOTHING! Granted, I wasn't TTC but was still marking everything on my chart so I could compare it w/when we were to TTC later. The ONLY thing I really noticed was that the girth of my cervix was a lot wider than it should have been a week after ovulation. I kept thinking, huh...what's up w/that??? I didn't have cramps, twinges, ANYTHING!

I soooooo have my fingers crossed for you to get your BFP this time! :luck: :cheer: & :HH:

rainbowflower
January 30th, 2012, 02:34 PM
thank you, that's reassuring!

TTC5
January 30th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I had no spotting but pretty sure I had cramping and lower back ache for a good 2 days!!

nuthinbutpink
January 30th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Never

Journey2dFuture
January 31st, 2012, 12:38 AM
Me - my only symptom the whole tww was backache about 5 days before my bfp. I thought it was due to the work i had been doing in yard but thinking now it was more than likely implantation.

rainbowflower
January 31st, 2012, 02:32 AM
thanks ladies ;)

nini
January 31st, 2012, 04:08 AM
I never got any pains or spotting either... the only thing that COULD have been a sign was a temp dip roughly 7 dpo with both my last pregnancies.... and I did have some pain in my pelvis and lower back, sort of sharp, shooting pains... but this was around testing time, so not immediately after conception.

With my dd, I thought for sure I had miscarried when it came to the first scan at 9 weeks. I had NO symptoms whatsoever.

rainbowflower
January 31st, 2012, 05:55 AM
the reason I asked is that I did get some little niggles, not pains or even twinges, but niggles mainly on my right side.. think that means implantation is on the right?