PDA

View Full Version : Ph test

nishi
June 8th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Is there any link or document for ph testing please

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Yes, it's here, though we have not found testing pH to be at all helpful and have seen so many pH opposites (including my 4th boy which I got with "girl pH") that I no longer believe in it at all and very few people on here are still testing: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2065-how-check-ph-dh-dw.html

The complete case against pH stuff is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

nishi
June 8th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Thanks, i am curious to know why some women have only daughters and some has only boys? Because every woman has x x chromosome and men has x y chromosome

nishi
June 8th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Hi Atomic do you consider moon phase also in swaying boy or girl ?

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Thanks, i am curious to know why some women have only daughters and some has only boys? Because every woman has x x chromosome and men has x y chromosome

No one knows for sure. We know that men make 50-50 X and Y sperm, and that for some reason or reasons we can only guess at, the gender ratio is not 50-50, and that several things seem to alter the gender ratio in many different animals, at times quite drastically. This includes humans. But no one knows why this is. We are trying to figure that out here, but unfortunately there is very little research done and we are basically on our own.

What we do believe is that every couple can make both boys and girls, and if they had enough children they would eventually get a mixture. We try to change our lifestyles in ways that hopefully make that happen sooner rather than later.

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Hi Atomic do you consider moon phase also in swaying boy or girl ?

I don't take the moon stuff very seriously because some of it is biologically impossible (the ions) and other parts of the moon theory are based in magic. Plus, people end up messing up their cycles trying to move their ovulation to the right moon phase, possibly undermining their sway by doing so. Not worth the risk for something that doesn't work anyway.

nishi
June 9th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Hi Atomic i purchased personalized plan now i don't know what to do please help

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2020, 04:24 PM
The questionnaires are here, can you access them yet?? Sometimes it takes a few hours.

nishi
June 9th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Where are the questionnaire please? It's been hours 5 to 6 hours

Do i need to fill these questions?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200609/02675a8303bc67a215fe3114c3e4e2c4.jpg

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2020, 04:59 PM
I have messaged them. I think tech support has to approve your account to see the questionnaires. I know she will get to it ASAP. Sorry for inconvenience!

nishi
June 9th, 2020, 05:02 PM
No problem,

nishi
June 9th, 2020, 09:36 PM
I have messaged them. I think tech support has to approve your account to see the questionnaires. I know she will get to it ASAP. Sorry for inconvenience!Hey mam i haven't get any response [emoji19]

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2020, 10:23 PM
I understand, I have messaged her. She may not be online today for whatever reason, and it may take another day or so before the questionnaire is available. I'll keep trying.

nishi
June 10th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Hi Atomic thanks for reply, i am worried because i have to sway in July so just want to start Asap.

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2020, 06:56 PM
I understand. I just sent you the version of the plan that I did based on our previous discussion!

nuthinbutpink
June 13th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Hi there. I am sorry you were having trouble accessing the questionnaires but taking a look behind the scenes and the fact that you posted a screen shot of the questionnaires that atomic was referring to, the site is working as it should. Please message ME with any further issues with the site or if you are confused about where to access anything.

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2020, 12:56 PM
:agree: thank you. I was on my phone and I didn't realize that was the questionnaire that was screenshotted. I really appreciate it!