PDA

View Full Version : Eggs, tuna and sardines for pink sway??

Audsawa
June 9th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Hi everyone! So am new here.. I'm trying to conceive a girl after my sweet baby boy.. I'm a huge egg eater almost 2 to 3 everyday. I enjoy them with sardines and white bread. My question is how many eggs per week is considered ok for a pink sway? And how many cans of sardines and tuna too? Thanks in advance! And Atomic, thanks for all you do you are awesome!

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2020, 04:29 PM
my standard recommendation is 4-6 eggs and one serving of either tuna or sardines per week. But if you're in the limits, you can have more eggs daily if you can fit them in the limits. (1500-1800 cals a day, 40-60 g protein, 30-60 g fat) I would still stick to no more than 2 servings of tuna or sardines due to the risks of mercury ingestion when TTC though.

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Oh and welcome to the site! Glad to be of help!

Audsawa
June 22nd, 2020, 09:45 AM
Thank you Atomic! I'm going to have my iud removed this week and some days later I have my period. If I dtd after my period (on my app it says its my fertile window), will that still sway girl?

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2020, 11:26 AM
I'm sorry, can you elaborate?

Having sex once in the fertile window will sway pink. I'm not following what you mean when you say after your period.

Audsawa
June 24th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Hi Atomic, I just meant that my period tracker app says am fertile immediately after I finish my period, was kind of surprised when I saw that

atomic sagebrush
June 25th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Period tracker apps are not very reliable. If you give me more information I can help you decipher when your fertile window actually is.

Audsawa
June 27th, 2020, 12:30 AM
Yes that would be awesome ! What info do I need to give? I removed my iud some days ago and AF started today 26th

atomic sagebrush
June 28th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Were you using your period tracker when you had your IUD in? Is what the tracker is saying based on info from during the IUD or previously?

atomic sagebrush
June 28th, 2020, 08:31 AM
HOw long are your cycles normally OFF the IUD?

Audsawa
June 28th, 2020, 11:37 PM
I really don't have any idea about that, am sorry. I never kept track of it.

Audsawa
June 28th, 2020, 11:45 PM
I had my period for almost the whole time I had the IUD. I started using the period tracker app last month. It was almost right as to when I was supposed to start this month's period, just that I started a day earlier. I can try based on what the app says for now, what do you think? I hope I have provided enough info, if not, please let me know. Thanks for your time, I greatly appreciate it.

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2020, 01:15 PM
The period tracker is useless because you were using it with the IUD. That will not tell you anything about what will happen when you don't have the IUD. It's possible you will O at the same time but far more likely you won't. I suggest you use OPK instead.