PDA

View Full Version : Personalized plan

nishi
June 10th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Someone please help me here ,it's been two hours i didn't get any questionnaire...can i get refund please

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2020, 07:04 PM
I literally just sent you a plan.

We are a couple moms on here and we are helping a lot of people in addition to our family stuff. Sometimes it takes us a couple days to do technical tasks on the site if something comes up, but we do always get people what they paid for. Normally she activates the questionnaire immediately, or in a day or two maximum. I haven't heard from her so I am assuming something has come up for her that prevented her from getting online, but once she is on line she would have done the questionnaire right away.

I have done my best to get a plan to you since time was short, even skipping you over a couple other people who had been waiting, but if you would like your money back I can certainly do that (but again, it will take until my business partner gets online since she's the one who handles that stuff.) You can keep the plan in that case, of course, but we won't open a coaching thread in that case and you can ask questions in the free forums.

Just let me know and I'm happy to make the arrangements.

nuthinbutpink
June 13th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Someone please help me here ,it's been two hours i didn't get any questionnaire...can i get refund please

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Hi there. I replied on another thread but posting here too. You have access to the questionnaire because you posted a screen shot of them on the other thread so I am not sure what the issue is. Atomic has emailed you a plan. We are going to refund your money and let you keep the plan for your trouble. Thank you and good luck with your sway.