PDA

View Full Version : Successful girl away!!!

Clf124
June 17th, 2020, 11:57 AM
I just wanted to come back to the gender dreaming site to give a BIG thank you to all of you ladies who have helped me and given advice and obviously a HUGE thank you to atomic 😊

After having 3 boys I just got my nipt results back for baby number 4 and we are having a GIRL!! We are over the moon! I honestly am still in such shock and am just so thrilled. We tried to conceive for 3 months and followed the girl diet for about 12 weeks. I was getting so frustrated tracking cycles month after month and not conceiving but here we are now finally expecting our baby girl!

atomic sagebrush
June 17th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Hugest congrats!!! So happy for you!!!

hopeforpinkbaby
June 17th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Thats amazing! Congratulations with your baby girl!

babygirl1
June 17th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I am following the girl diet right now and have 3 boys too! I cannot imagine the shock of having a girl after 3 boys! Lol. Would you mind posting your sway!? I would love to see it! Congrats again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hotlikemexico
June 17th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Congrats! That is so exciting! [emoji322][emoji3060][emoji166] I too can’t imagine the shock of a girl result after all boys, and I only have two, LOL. Would love to read your sway if you post it! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clf124
June 18th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Thank you 😊 yes I will definitely type up my sway later today and post it!