PDA

View Full Version : Really struggling

Flowergirl
June 19th, 2020, 09:16 AM
I’m not sure where to start but I’m hoping typing out how I’m feeling will help some of the heartache I’m feeling. Some days are better than others but I’m an emotional wreck tonight.

I had my doctors check up appointment today after a d & c three weeks ago and it’s just reopened the raw grief I had back when I first lost our baby at 11 weeks. I’m still bleeding so the doctor wants me to go for an ultrasound and start antibiotics. I also had to have more blood tests to check HCG levels & iron from all the blood loss. I just feel like I can’t heal emotionally or mentally while my body won’t heal physically.

Some days have been better than others but today has been hard :broken:

Pretty
June 19th, 2020, 11:37 AM
I’m so so sorry for your loss, I can’t even imagine what you must be going through. Sending virtual hugs

Flowergirl
June 19th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Thank you Pretty. It’s like a rollercoaster, I’m a bit better emotionally today. I’m sure it will get easier especially when I’m well again. I just miss our baby and wish things could of been different :heart:

atomic sagebrush
June 20th, 2020, 03:24 PM
I'm so sorry - I'm glad you're having the tests done to be sure there's nothing bad going on. :heart:

Flowergirl
June 21st, 2020, 07:14 AM
I'm so sorry - I'm glad you're having the tests done to be sure there's nothing bad going on. :heart:

Thanks Atomic. I’ve had bloods done now and booked in for the next available ultrasound. I pray everything is okay now I’m on antibiotics but will see once the results come back x

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2020, 09:56 AM
Please keep me posted and let me know if I can do anything to help!!