PDA

View Full Version : Anyone is trying for boy next month????

Mommylife
June 20th, 2020, 07:46 PM
I’m really excited and nervous at the same time !!! This will be our last baby !! I already have 2 girls !!!
I can’t wait 5 more weeks till my ovulation!!!!
Anyone trying for Blue in July ?
What you guys doing differently this time ? Which supplements you taking and any advice from boy momma’s ?

I’m taking prenatal multivitamins
Probiotics
Fish oil

And my husband taking one a day men .

I’m eating everything in high calories.
Never skipping breakfast.
Drinking V8 ever day
Eating a lot of red meat

I’m going to try preseed this time !!
I’m going to do the Deed every other day from period to near ovulation and everyday until the line get darker, again every other day until my next period date .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thirdtimelucky01
June 20th, 2020, 10:52 PM
I’m a mum of 2 boys! :) I never ate high calories but 50-70% of my diet was animal protein, I loved freshly squeezed juices, snacked a lot (on carrots, nuts, cucumbers etc) but did 12-14hr intermittent fasting, had limited carbs (no rice or pasta), no coffee, lots of red wine, hated cardio and did Pilates/weights instead. Was never a fan of dairy products. Also did one attempt with both but that’s unlikely a sway factor for me. Also took lots of different vitamins and was always super slim in a BMI 19-20 range. You can have all my blue dust in exchange for tips on how to conceive a girl! :) good luck in July!

Mommylife
June 20th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Thank you so much !!! I did the one attempt in O day for both of my girls . So this time I’m going do a lot of sex in my fertility window !!! I drank a lot of whole milk for my girls , I’m going to avoid it this time , I also did the intermediate fasting with my girls . I stop the fasting 2 months ago to sway blue !! Did you take prenatal before conceiving for after ?

LMSM
June 21st, 2020, 01:34 AM
Hi Mommylife!
Mum of three girls ttc for a boy end of August ;)
How old are your girls?

Thirdtimelucky01
June 21st, 2020, 04:16 AM
Thank you so much !!! I did the one attempt in O day for both of my girls . So this time I’m going do a lot of sex in my fertility window !!! I drank a lot of whole milk for my girls , I’m going to avoid it this time , I also did the intermediate fasting with my girls . I stop the fasting 2 months ago to sway blue !! Did you take prenatal before conceiving for after ?

No prenatal, just folic acid. How did you determine your ovulation?

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2020, 10:00 AM
Sending you tons of blue dust!

I think you're right on target as long as your hubby can manage to have sex that often (some guys run out of steam) If he can it's all good!!

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2020, 10:02 AM

Personally I think whole milk sways blue and got my boys with lots of dairy gave it up to get my girl. It's fine if you choose not to have it but I hope you're having a lot of other good animal fats. Too many vegetable based fats may sway pink, so be using butter or ghee or even lard for cooking instead of large amounts of vegetable oil.

nishi
June 21st, 2020, 01:19 PM
I’m really excited and nervous at the same time !!! This will be our last baby !! I already have 2 girls !!!
I can’t wait 5 more weeks till my ovulation!!!!
Anyone trying for Blue in July ?
What you guys doing differently this time ? Which supplements you taking and any advice from boy momma’s ?

I’m taking prenatal multivitamins
Probiotics
Fish oil

And my husband taking one a day men .

I’m eating everything in high calories.
Never skipping breakfast.
Drinking V8 ever day
Eating a lot of red meat

I’m going to try preseed this time !!
I’m going to do the Deed every other day from period to near ovulation and everyday until the line get darker, again every other day until my next period date .

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSame i am going to sway in July

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mommylife
June 22nd, 2020, 11:54 AM
Thank you atomic!!! I’m adding a lot of ghee to my food !! Really I though milk sway girls , ok I’m going to drink milk this month !!

And I’m using opk for 6 months , and also using the app .

My girls are 3 years and 17 months . I’m still breastfeeding my girls !!

I’m planning to breastfeed her while pregnant also !!
That’s the only part I’m kind of nervous about !! Bcuz I hear a lot of people saying that breastfeeding sway girls !! Anyone get there boy while breastfeeding?? Or should I wean her ?

My husband can manage with that many deed I hope !! He is taking a whole month off from his work only to sway boy !! Hahaha
He own a landscaping company so his job always in the sun !! So I told him to stay home for a month !! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] he do anything for boy ...

And also atomic do you still recommend that baking soda douche??
Please add any extra tricks that did you find helpful!!!

Mommylife
June 22nd, 2020, 11:57 AM
A lot of blue dust to Nishii and LMSM
Please keep in touch [emoji8][emoji3059][emoji3059]

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2020, 12:12 PM
I got one boy and one girl while breastfeeding. I do think breastfeeding can sway pink but I NEVER want anyone to wean for swaying. You can wean and still get an opposite and that relationship is so precious, I would hate anyone to cut it short. You can sway in lots of other ways and breastfeeding is in no way a magic bullet (plenty of people on here got boys while nursing.)

:agree: If milk feels too scary to you, cheese, yogurt, and even ice cream are also acceptable. I had SO MUCH dairy when I got my boys. My husband and I used to drink a gallon of milk between us every day!

I never recommended the baking soda douche. I have it on here for the people who want to use it (so they can have safe and easy to understand directions) but I have never believed in it. I have a full explanation about why pH cannot possibly work here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

My biggest tip is to feel very confident - you can have a boy!! ANYONE can have a boy, and this means you absolutely can too. There is no one on Earth that can't make a boy. And also to get as much sleep as you can and make sure hubby is not smoking if possible.

Mommylife
June 22nd, 2020, 12:26 PM
Thank you so much atomic
Ya I feel the same , I don’t want to stop breastfeeding!! I just make me feel guilt and sad to think ! I’m still breastfeeding my both girls !! That bond is priceless!!

And my husband don’t smoke!! So that’s a plus point I think [emoji16]!!

I’m 100 % sure I’m going to have a boy !!
I did so much almost everything that you mentioned in this page !!!!
Im believing whatever you telling me atomic !! I’m going to drink milk from today [emoji16]

Thank you !
And please read the question I posted in nishi’s post about prenatal !!

Reply me whenever you have time
Thank you [emoji4]

Mommylife
June 22nd, 2020, 12:30 PM
Hi Mommylife!
Mum of three girls ttc for a boy end of August ;)
How old are your girls?

Hi LMSM !!! My girls are 3 years and 17 months .
How about your ?

g.pooja812
June 22nd, 2020, 04:10 PM
Hi, This is Pooja, I am also going to try for a boy in July. I recently had a misscarriage in May and it was a baby boy. I don’t remember doing anything different for blue except having sex after O day which I skipped earlier. Plus we didn’t stress out to have a baby as I had a misscarriage last year in July too. This would be my try , I have a 7 years old beautiful daughter ! I just want a sibling for her and hopefully this time I will be able to have a healthy full time pregnancy. I wish you good luck for blue sway!

Mommylife
June 22nd, 2020, 04:20 PM
Hi pooja
Thank you so much !
Im sorry for your loss!! A lot of baby dust to you [emoji3059][emoji3059] !!

treens
June 23rd, 2020, 12:54 PM
Hello!! Yes to blue dust!! We are trying in July or August. We are getting married August 8, I kind of want to try before we do, as who knows how long it will take to get pregnant. I turn 40 this July so it makes me a bit nervous. My fiancé is only 28 though so that has it going for us ;)

I have three children already a girl 19 a boy 16 and a girl 8.
I know the Chinese gender chart doesnÂ’t really technically work. But all of my children follow it so I also want to stick to that if possible and July and August are good boy months for me.
When I look back at it I was eating low everything when I had my girls and had more stress in my life. When I got pregnant with my boy I believe I was eating more.
Does stress really sway not severe stress but mild stress?
I have been just trying to eat a lot more often making sure I donÂ’t skip breakfast.
Meat, potatoes, yams, vegetables, Cereal with whole milk, eggs, hashbrowns
I have been Picking for the last four months:
Prenatal vitamin
Folic acid
Coenzyme Q 10
Fish oil
Chlorine

Sending healthy pregnancyÂ’s to you all ❤️

Mommylife
June 23rd, 2020, 01:19 PM
Hi Treens!!

Congratulations !!! A lot of blue dust to you !!
Same I’m following Chinese calendar my boy months also July to October !!
Both of my girls also right !!
I know it’s silly but just to be sure !! [emoji4][emoji16]
Which Chinese calendar did you following ?
I’m following the momjunction.

g.pooja812
June 23rd, 2020, 01:54 PM
Hey girls also share with me which Chinese calendar u guys are following. I was following Chinese gender predictor prokerala but this was not true in my case when I conceived in March, also what brand of multivitamins you guys are taking?

g.pooja812
June 23rd, 2020, 01:55 PM
And I am turning 38 on 3rd July so lil nervous about the age factor, hubby is 41. Lots of baby dust to you all!

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2020, 04:17 PM
Ladies, just a reminder that the Chinese Gender Calendar does not work; if it did there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls in China. It's fine if it is fun for you and you are not skipping months that would be otherwise good (especially over age 35, you should not be skipping months for magic and mysticism)!

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2020, 04:18 PM
And I am turning 38 on 3rd July so lil nervous about the age factor, hubby is 41. Lots of baby dust to you all!

The age factor is so very minor it should not even be considered.

I got my 3rd boy at 37, my 4th at 39, and my daughter at 41 and know literally dozens of women who had boys over 40.

g.pooja812
June 23rd, 2020, 04:34 PM
Hey thank you so much Atomic for your encouragement! Your kind words really mean a lot to me[emoji8]

Jazmin
June 23rd, 2020, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone. I am also ttc for a boy but not in July.. towards the end of this year. I am picking supps and getting ready and been reading.

What are all the supplements you and DH are taking?

I have started HE diet and exercise. Ovulation tracking. Been looking to buy supps and get ready.

Mommylife
June 23rd, 2020, 09:35 PM
I’m still breastfeeding my 17 months old baby girl !!! This is what atomic recommended ..

Probiotics
Fish oil
Prenatal multivitamin

My husband taking
Only one a day men

hakrueg
June 23rd, 2020, 10:32 PM
Hello! We are planning to sway boy in August. I have one daughter currently who is 17 months also. I’ve been on the HE diet since about oct/nov but didn’t start the supplements until about January and didn’t start weights until February.

I honestly love the diet. Its just too bad I don’t have the metabolism to suit it. [emoji2957]

Blue dust to you! Hopefully I’ll catch ya in the expectant mom forums here in a few months.

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 08:30 AM
What timing you gonna follow?

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 08:37 AM
(Timing & frequency) hi Atomic i am kinda confuse about timing & frequency about boy sway. I know you said (0-3,0-2,0-1,0,0+1) mam i want to know which timing has more success rate ? i don't why but bedding on peak opk ,and again following day night , day night timing make me feel less nervous [emoji29] but i am confuse about these timing things .please help me out

hakrueg
June 24th, 2020, 09:39 AM
What timing you gonna follow?

I’m not sure if you asking me but I’ll chime in just in case it’s any help. We plan to do the standard boy timing/frequency of every 2-4 days throughout the cycle then 3 attempts in the fertile window. Likely that will mean a BD the night of +opk, BD the next morning and again that night.

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Same here gonna follow the same timing 3 attempt at fertile window. May i ask you what u mean by 2 - 4 frequency throughout the cycle ? ,you mean unprotected sex in non fertile window or before peak opk?

hakrueg
June 24th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Same here gonna follow the same timing 3 attempt at fertile window. May i ask you what u mean by 2 - 4 frequency ,you mean unprotected sex in non fertile window or before peak opk?

Yes, unprotected every 2-4 days leading up to the fertile window.

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Unprotected sex before opk make me nervous to get pregnant with cut off [emoji26][emoji848]

hakrueg
June 24th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Unprotected sex before opk make me nervous to get pregnant with cut off [emoji26][emoji848]

You can probably do it protected then as long as he is releasing I’m sure. It’s not my lane to give advise though. I would let Atomic know your concerns.

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 10:39 AM
You can probably do it protected then as long as he is releasing I’m sure. It’s not my lane to give advise though. I would let Atomic know your concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks [emoji4]

treens
June 24th, 2020, 10:42 AM
For sure I wont be skiping any months but I would rather start in the next 2 months when is if favorable for a boy hahah I know its for fun :)
I used this one
https://www.prokerala.com/kids/baby-gender/chinese-pregnancy-gender-chart.php

Hope you all are doing well today :)

Jazmin
June 24th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Hi mommylife. Thanks so much.

Is it any brand or do you get a specific brand of multivitamin and probiotic?? I just wonder which is the correct one as I see different colour and brands with the ‘one a day’ .

I just done with bfeeding around 2 months ago. I have 2 girls. Younger one is about 2.5 years

Jazmin
June 24th, 2020, 11:12 AM
For sure I wont be skiping any months but I would rather start in the next 2 months when is if favorable for a boy hahah I know its for fun :)
I used this one
https://www.prokerala.com/kids/baby-gender/chinese-pregnancy-gender-chart.php

Hope you all are doing well today :)

Hey Treens.. I tried this link for fun [emoji16]. It is correct for my first girl. I didn’t know the exact date of her conception - month only. For 2nd it says boy but I had a girl. I am very sure about the conception date as I still have notes on my mob. It is fun to check.. [emoji1303]

atomic sagebrush
June 24th, 2020, 01:38 PM

You don't need to do it if you don't believe in it. Many of the people on this site already have opposites doing Shettles boy timing and they are more willing to experiment. The important thing is that 3 attempts in fertile window. DO NOT stick with one attempt, that was super pink friendly. You can squeeze them into Shettles timing (late on O-1 and O Day) without doing the earlier attempts, totally fine

atomic sagebrush
June 24th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Hi mommylife. Thanks so much.

Is it any brand or do you get a specific brand of multivitamin and probiotic?? I just wonder which is the correct one as I see different colour and brands with the ‘one a day’ .

I just done with bfeeding around 2 months ago. I have 2 girls. Younger one is about 2.5 years

Any brand probiotic that you can readily get in your area is fine

Orange Womans One a Day, either the Men's One a Day over 50 (silver colored) or just the regular one (blue) is also ok. So is Centrum.

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Thanks atomic i must say you're so kind [emoji4], i don't believe in settles methods actually. But ovulatation is everywhere weather its billing methods and settle and baby dust method. So it is somehow set in mind [emoji848]. Mam which method has more success rate??? according to your data? (3 attempt arround peak opk) or 0-3,0-2,0-1,0,0+1

Jazmin
June 24th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Atomic- Thank you so much[emoji4]

Nishi- I did Shettles Method for 2nd girl. I only knew about it as it was everywhere. I tracked my ovulation for months thinking it is sso important and I felt like I was spot on with timing.. well no. So I don’t believe in timing anymore. [emoji16] and.. I have friends and cousins who don’t even check ovulation and get boys in a row lol

All prayers for you. When will be your attempt?

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 08:21 PM
How many attempts u did for your girl.

Mommylife
June 24th, 2020, 09:27 PM
For both of my girls I did one attempt in my Ovulation Day !!

So this time I’m not gona follow the shettles method!!

nishi
June 24th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Then what you gonna do? And what bedding pattern did your friend follow

LMSM
June 25th, 2020, 01:00 AM
Hi LMSM !!! My girls are 3 years and 17 months .
How about your ?

Sorry I missed this, you guys have been busy chatting haha
My girls really almost 7, 5 at the end of September and my little one turned 2 a few months ago :)

LMSM
June 25th, 2020, 01:03 AM
Hello!! Yes to blue dust!! We are trying in July or August. We are getting married August 8, I kind of want to try before we do, as who knows how long it will take to get pregnant. I turn 40 this July so it makes me a bit nervous. My fiancé is only 28 though so that has it going for us ;)

I have three children already a girl 19 a boy 16 and a girl 8.
I know the Chinese gender chart doesnÂ’t really technically work. But all of my children follow it so I also want to stick to that if possible and July and August are good boy months for me.
When I look back at it I was eating low everything when I had my girls and had more stress in my life. When I got pregnant with my boy I believe I was eating more.
Does stress really sway not severe stress but mild stress?
I have been just trying to eat a lot more often making sure I donÂ’t skip breakfast.
Meat, potatoes, yams, vegetables, Cereal with whole milk, eggs, hashbrowns
I have been Picking for the last four months:
Prenatal vitamin
Folic acid
Coenzyme Q 10
Fish oil
Chlorine

Sending healthy pregnancyÂ’s to you all ❤️
Congrats on the upcoming wedding ! :)
Chlorine though? Am I reading it correctly ? (I know chlorine to put in the pool aka’ a harsh chemical) :p
I can see there’ are few of us that are not «*as young*»- I’m 35 myself :P

LMSM
June 25th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Hi ladies!
I thought it might be good to share meals ideas that are blue friendly? :)

Today I had:
Brekkie; protein oatmeal (oats, full fat milk, whey powder, maple syrup, strawberries, drizzle of peanut butter)

Lunch: loaded salad (3 cups’baby mixed salad leaves, 3 scrambled eggs wth cheese, a small bread roll to make’ croutons, topped with nutritional yeast flakes, olive oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar)

Tonight: chicken curry pie with leafy salad (same dressing as lunch) with blood orange, pear and yogurt for dessert

Struggling to get enough greens (other than salad) and protein though these’ meals would be ABout 100g of protein all up.

I am not big on cheese on its own but if you have any ideas for savoury high protein (animal fat) snacks..am’all ears. I tend to reach for the easy biscuit when peckish (very girl friendly haha)
:)

Jazmin
June 25th, 2020, 06:24 AM
How many attempts u did for your girl.

For my first girl it was just one unprotected.
Girl 2- one attempt at night , after solid smile on opk ( solid smile appeared morning time) then another attempt next day evening. We just had one protected that month (means he had only released once 4 days before our unprotected ) as it was ramadan month- we weren’t that active . So it all counted up to sway a girl I guess, though We did while ovulation time , there was no frequent release plus fasting didn’t help. This time I will follow Atomic’s advice and attempt every other/2 days then 4 attempts during fertile window.

Jazmin
June 25th, 2020, 06:29 AM
Then what you gonna do? And what bedding pattern did your friend follow

I know two of my best friends did attempt every other day or 2 days as they were taking time for bfp. They both ended up with with a boy. Not sure about others attempt pattern, just know they didn’t really follow ovulation time or anything

hakrueg
June 25th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Hi ladies!
I thought it might be good to share meals ideas that are blue friendly? :)

I am not big on cheese on its own but if you have any ideas for savoury high protein (animal fat) snacks..am’all ears. I tend to reach for the easy biscuit when peckish (very girl friendly haha)
:)

If you are worried about greens and want more animal fat protein, you could try a full fat yogurt smoothie. You can freeze some spinach or different greens, throw that in there with some yogurt, coconut water, and maybe a banana (or half) and it’s a nice dose of potassium too. I also sometimes do a scoop of wheat grass powder in place of spinach. It’s pretty fortified and alkalizing. It is recommended in small doses though.

I posted on here somewhere what I eat in a day for my sway. I have to hunt it down but when I find it, I’ll post it here.

hakrueg
June 25th, 2020, 09:23 AM
Found it.

Usually for breakfast I make her a spinach, egg, and cheese scramble as a way to sneak in some greens. So, naturally, I make that for myself as well and add a bowl of oatmeal with whole milk, blue berries, and syrup. We make is homemade so it’s much more accessible to us than honey. Occasionally I will do avocado toast in place of oatmeal.

I snack on whatever really, just keeping in mind a nutrient dense fruit or veggie paired with a protein. A lot of time it’s nuts and dried fruit. A banana (or celery) and peanut butter. Whole milk yogurt with berries. Sometimes I side salad with chicken but I usually save that for a meal since I can really get a lot of bang for my buck there. I also snack on cheese and olives.

Lunch is usually either left overs or a huge salad. I will either use all spinach or mix it with other greens. I top it with carrots, dried cranberries, walnuts, feta, shredded chicken, cucumber, and usually a sweet dressing like poppyseed or strawberry vinegarette.

Dinner almost always contains red meat. My DH hunts and we live on a farm so we always have beef in the freezer too. Friday fish fry is a huge thing around here so I have fried cod on Fridays with fries and a side salad. We often have smoked salmon on fridays too. I've actually been trying to do that more often than cod since it's a better fish for blue, however its pricey. We do grill a lot so I’ll often have grilled veggies and potatoes with dinner. We also make a lot of casserole dishes and roasts which always incorporate veggies, onions, and garlic.

I don’t often have a bedtime snack to be honest. I’m usually full from a late and/or hearty dinner. When I feel I should have one though, I will have a lara bar with an apple or sigis whole milk yogurt with dried berries and oats.

hakrueg
June 25th, 2020, 09:31 AM
I hate to add a 3rd post in a row but the editing function is being glitchy. I just wanted to add that I drink a V8 almost daily to help with additional veggie servings. I also drink orange juice or grapefuit juice and aim to get at least 64 oz of lemon water for the both the hydration and the extra fruit serving. I've also started incorporating a potassium blitz type smoothie. Those can be filling though so i'll probably save them for the fertile week.

Blue dust to everyone!

treens
June 25th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Thank you so much!

Sorry it is Choline LOL, I read some info on it and my prenatal doesn't have it so I added it in :)

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/here-are-5-nutrients-that-can-help-women-get-pregnant#1

Sending blue dust!

Mommylife
June 25th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Hi orange juice or lemon water good for blue sway ?

And how about red raspberry leaf tea ?

hakrueg
June 25th, 2020, 10:47 AM
I think orange juice and lemon water and good for a boy sway because they are nutrient dense and count towards a fruit serving. I want to say raspberry tea sways pink but I’m not 100% sure.

nishi
June 25th, 2020, 02:27 PM
I think orange juice and lemon water and good for a boy sway because they are nutrient dense and count towards a fruit serving. I want to say raspberry tea sways pink but I’m not 100% sure.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes you are rite ,i also heard the same

Jazmin
June 25th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Hakrueg and LMSM

Thank you so much for sharing ur diet in a day.

I have been slowly doing HE diet and will be completely on it when closer to my attempt.

Yes- I have read many drinking v8 and lemon water for boys.

[emoji4]

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2020, 05:22 PM
:agree: if you are full at bedtime (or any time) it is fine to skip a snack. You don't have to forcefeed yourself. The point of the snacking is to avoid being hungry, so if you're not hungry, your blood sugar is fine, then you don't need to eat anything

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Hi orange juice or lemon water good for blue sway ?

And how about red raspberry leaf tea ?

Orange juice and lemon water are good for blue.

Raspberry Leaf Tea is one of those gray areas where there is some evidence pointing both ways. I generally don't have anyone use it swaying in either direction because I don't like you guys to gamble on anything without me having a good feel for how it sways. Sometimes I will add it in if someone has gone on not conceiving for a while but as a general rule I have everyone skip it.

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Sometimes the support threads get a lot of questions very fast so I can't always keep up with them - if you guys have questions for me please start a thread and ask me, in case I miss questions in here!

Mommylife
June 29th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Thank you so much Atomic [emoji3589][emoji3589]

treens
July 21st, 2020, 07:08 PM
How are you doing Mommylife? Are you in the 2 week wait yet?

Mommylife
July 21st, 2020, 10:30 PM
Hii !! I’m doing great. How are you ?
Today CD 7. [emoji4][emoji4]
My estimated ovulation anywhere from July 30 to August 3

treens
July 22nd, 2020, 10:22 AM
So exciting! I am cd 14 we will be attempting in a month :)) Sending Blue Dust to you!

hakrueg
July 24th, 2020, 09:55 AM
I am on CD 2 today. I think this will be our attempt cycle.

Just came by to see how everyone was doing. :)

Mommylife
July 24th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Aww that’s exciting!! I’m just waiting for my ovulation!! 8 More days to go !!!
Counting every single day [emoji3] !!
I think two weeks waiting will be harder than this [emoji39][emoji39]!

treens
July 24th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Good luck ladies, I will be just a bit behind you :))

nishi
July 24th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Aww that’s exciting!! I’m just waiting for my ovulation!! 8 More days to go !!!
Counting every single day [emoji3] !!
I think two weeks waiting will be harder than this [emoji39][emoji39]!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSame here counting every day. I am waiting for my periods to come .

Jazmin
July 25th, 2020, 04:38 AM
All the best everyone and prayers.

I will be trying in dec .

Started with supps and diet. Gained some weight (11kg [emoji853]) so thinking to cut down few kgs and sway again by dec / jan

Mommylife
July 25th, 2020, 08:40 AM
Thank you dear!! Good luck [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]

treens
August 13th, 2020, 10:24 AM
How are you ladies doing? I am cycle day 9, getting excited to try!

Our wedding went amazing, it was a beautiful day here in Canada. Been relaxing taking it pretty easy trying to eat well and need to do some weights.

Best wishes to all!

Mommylife
August 13th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Thank you dear ! Congratulations on your wedding !!! Due to UTI I’m going to try next month !!! A lot of blue dust to you !!

hakrueg
August 13th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Congratulations on your wedding day!!

I’m 8 DPO. I’ll probably won’t test til 11 DPO at the earliest.

UTI are the pits! I’ve not had one in a while but I’ll never forget the one I had. Rooting for you next month! [emoji1695][emoji170]

treens
August 13th, 2020, 05:18 PM
I hope you feel better Mommylife! Blue dust to you when next month!

Crossing my fingers for you hakrueg, blue dust!

Seems like there are so Many people wanting girls right now are we the only ones for blue?

nishi
August 13th, 2020, 05:56 PM

UTI are the pits! I’ve not had one in a while but I’ll never forget the one I had. Rooting for you next month! [emoji1695][emoji170]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHe there, same here i am on my 7dpo today ,i am gonna test on 9 dpo can't wait more than that keep updating

treens
August 13th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Good luck niche! Blue dust to you!

Hiral
August 13th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Hi everyone...
Just found this thread today... i been reading on this app from last week.. we will be trying for boy Dec onwards.. so starting making my notes..
i haven’t started anything yet.. WFH so already gained some weights planning to start on vitamins next month though and diet probably from October..
good luck everyone !!! Keep posted here!!!

hakrueg
August 13th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Welcome Hiral!

Mommylife
August 13th, 2020, 10:45 PM

Thank you dear !! I can’t wait !! I know UTI sucks !!!
My estimated ovulation for next cycle around Sep 26 !! I’ll update you guys !!
Blue dust to you [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]

Mommylife
August 13th, 2020, 10:47 PM
I hope you feel better Mommylife! Blue dust to you when next month!

Crossing my fingers for you hakrueg, blue dust!

Seems like there are so Many people wanting girls right now are we the only ones for blue?

Thank you dear !!! I know only we are the one waiting for the blue !! A lot of blue dust to you guys !! Keep update [emoji3059]

Mommylife
August 13th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone...
Just found this thread today... i been reading on this app from last week.. we will be trying for boy Dec onwards.. so starting making my notes..
i haven’t started anything yet.. WFH so already gained some weights planning to start on vitamins next month though and diet probably from October..
good luck everyone !!! Keep posted here!!!

Welcome dear !!

g.pooja812
August 14th, 2020, 01:04 AM
Hey ladies I will also join you guys! Currently CD5.. let see how this cycle goes. Lots of blue dust to you all

hakrueg
August 14th, 2020, 07:06 AM
Thanks and welcome pooja!

treens
August 14th, 2020, 09:45 AM
Welcome Hiral, Blue dust to you :))

treens
August 14th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Welcome pooja. Such an exciting time!

What are your ladies main focus on for a boy? Mine has been eating especially breakfast as I normally don't eat breakfast at all. I have also been trying to drink plenty of fluids, water, green tea, V8. Never letting myself get hungry. Also my vitamins prenatal, omega 3, extra folic acid, CoQ10 etc. We are just going to try to bed every day maybe twice on O.Then try to stay in bed for atlas 20min. I have been walking 3x a week for 1/2 hour and going to the gym 2-3 for weights.

When I had my last boy 16.5 years ago not knowing it I believe I ate more often because I had a little girl to feed also. We also bedded everyday in the fertile window.

g.pooja812
August 14th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Thanks Treens!

What all prenatal I mean in terms of brand you guys are taking? I was taking Actif earlier however switched to Rainbow light recently but not liking it. I am at Advacne maternal age so bit worried how this ttc will work as already had 2 losses in last one year

hakrueg
August 16th, 2020, 07:30 AM
My biggest focus is probably HE diet and supplements. I believe there is really something to that.

I tried to incorporate as many of the aspects of swaying as I could. I tried muscle building exercises, frequency and other small things like adding nutritional yeast flakes to things. I drank V8, coconut water, and 64 oz lemon water nearly daily. I used preseed and mucinex.

On that note..... I got a BFP today!? I believe I’m somewhere in the realm of 11 dpo and I was totally expecting to be disappointed. So I am a little shocked but obviously excited. Please pray hope and wish that this is a sticky blue bundle.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200816/f693ca3a7f92bf39d9018b576f561b25.jpg

Mommylife
August 16th, 2020, 09:06 AM
My biggest focus is probably HE diet and supplements. I believe there is really something to that.

I tried to incorporate as many of the aspects of swaying as I could. I tried muscle building exercises, frequency and other small things like adding nutritional yeast flakes to things. I drank V8, coconut water, and 64 oz lemon water nearly daily. I used preseed and mucinex.

On that note..... I got a BFP today!? I believe I’m somewhere in the realm of 11 dpo and I was totally expecting to be disappointed. So I am a little shocked but obviously excited. Please pray hope and wish that this is a sticky blue bundle.

Wooooowwwwwww !!!! Congratulations dear !! I’m really excited for you !! I hope joining to BFP group next month !! A lot of blue dust to you [emoji7][emoji3589][emoji3589]

nishi
August 16th, 2020, 09:20 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHey congratulations! I wish i will be the next to announce my bfp.

atomic sagebrush
August 16th, 2020, 02:38 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hakrueg that's soo exciting!

Jazmin
August 16th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Congratulations. [emoji3526]

Anyone here planning to try for a boy around dec-feb??

Hiral
August 16th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Aww congratulationsss!!!!
Meee i will be trying jan2021 or feb2021 ...

So about mucinex.... when to start Af-O ?? And which one ??

g.pooja812
August 17th, 2020, 12:24 AM

Aww.. Many congratulations Hakrueg! Wish you a healthy and Happy pregnancy. Give some tips me too [emoji23]. My window starts next week

hakrueg
August 17th, 2020, 07:51 AM
Aww congratulationsss!!!!
Meee i will be trying jan2021 or feb2021 ...

So about mucinex.... when to start Af-O ?? And which one ??

I just took mucinex during my fertile window.

hakrueg
August 17th, 2020, 07:52 AM
Aww.. Many congratulations Hakrueg! Wish you a healthy and Happy pregnancy. Give some tips me too [emoji23]. My window starts next week

I can post my sway details.

treens
August 17th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Congratulations Hakrueg! So exciting! Blue sticky dust to you :))))

Jazmin
August 17th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Hi Hiral ,

That’s cool. I found swaying buddy [emoji16][emoji4]

g.pooja812
August 18th, 2020, 12:06 AM
I can post my sway details.

Yes please share[emoji3]

hakrueg
August 19th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Here is a link to my sway if interested.

Hakrueg's TTC Boy Sway Attempt
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=35024&share_tid=81198&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egenderdreaming%2Ecom%2Ffor um%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D81198&share_type=t&link_source=app

g.pooja812
August 20th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Here is a link to my sway if interested.

Hakrueg's TTC Boy Sway Attempt
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=35024&share_tid=81198&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egenderdreaming%2Ecom%2Ffor um%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D81198&share_type=t&link_source=app

Thank you so much dear for putting an effort to write it down! Lots of blue dust to you[emoji3590]

hakrueg
August 21st, 2020, 09:16 AM
How are you guys doing??

I’m only 4 weeks and I’m already getting nervous. Any times for going from 1 to 2 children?

treens
August 21st, 2020, 10:25 AM
Im doing good over here. Im cycle day 17, 4 dpo. I feel calm still right now. But this is our first month trying. Im very hopeful but realize that bing 40 now may take longer. My first 19 now was an accident, my second who is 16 took 1month. they were with my first husband. Then my daughter 8 was a hurdle. With my second husband we had to wait 2.5 years on a waiting list to get a vasectomy reversal then 6 months of trying and we got her. We tried a gain a year later for months then found out he had no count and it was devastating. But meant to be.

Now 40 with my new husband he is 29 with seems crazy but he is an old soul and we couldn't be a better pair. Life throws you curve balls thats for sure. I thought I was happy just being me and my kids. The happiest I have been my whole life then bam he fell in my life, never knew life could be this grand lol

Im hoping his young swimmers are stronger :)

Hakrueg You will do great with 2. Just enjoy every day with the new baby growing and being with your 1 cild now. Just let life flow, you are going in the right direction :)

hakrueg
August 21st, 2020, 07:05 PM
Im doing good over here. Im cycle day 17, 4 dpo. I feel calm still right now. But this is our first month trying. Im very hopeful but realize that bing 40 now may take longer. My first 19 now was an accident, my second who is 16 took 1month. they were with my first husband. Then my daughter 8 was a hurdle. With my second husband we had to wait 2.5 years on a waiting list to get a vasectomy reversal then 6 months of trying and we got her. We tried a gain a year later for months then found out he had no count and it was devastating. But meant to be.

Now 40 with my new husband he is 29 with seems crazy but he is an old soul and we couldn't be a better pair. Life throws you curve balls thats for sure. I thought I was happy just being me and my kids. The happiest I have been my whole life then bam he fell in my life, never knew life could be this grand lol

Im hoping his young swimmers are stronger :)

Hakrueg You will do great with 2. Just enjoy every day with the new baby growing and being with your 1 cild now. Just let life flow, you are going in the right direction :)

Thanks! Just got to thinking and planning a little bit because deadlines seem to sneak up on you.

If you guys are happy that will be more noticeable than the age gap! I have a 26 y/o friend who is engaged to a 48 y/o man. She couldn’t be happier!

treens
August 24th, 2020, 04:37 PM
IT does slip away fast! Im 9dop trying to not self diagnose at every symptom lol Im going to try hold out to test after AF is due. But I don't know if I can!

How have you been feeling hakrueg? Have you had a doctors appointment yet?

hakrueg
August 24th, 2020, 06:38 PM
IT does slip away fast! Im 9dop trying to not self diagnose at every symptom lol Im going to try hold out to test after AF is due. But I don't know if I can!

Self restraint is hard! I hope this your month!

I’ve been feeling pretty much fine except some mild cramping and fatigue.

No doctor appointment yet. Waiting for a call back.

g.pooja812
August 24th, 2020, 09:32 PM

Praying for you[emoji3590].. sending positive vibes your way[emoji1696]

g.pooja812
August 29th, 2020, 02:13 AM

Hey Treens, How are you doing? Did you test yet?

treens
August 31st, 2020, 04:26 PM
Good afternoon ladies!

AF came yesterday at cd25 so I had a short cycle to me anyway but hoping September will be our month :)

Hows everyone else doing?

treens
September 17th, 2020, 09:59 AM
How are you ladies doing? Im 5 dop just waiting lol

Mommylife
September 17th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Hey dear !! I’m also 5DPO !! 2weeks waiting game is really hard !!! [emoji3059][emoji3059]

hakrueg
September 17th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Treens and Mommylife, the ttw is daunting but also exciting! Hope to see you both in our due date group! [emoji1695][emoji1695][emoji1695]

g.pooja812
September 17th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Too excited for Treens and mommylife[emoji3590]

Mommylife
September 17th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Thank you guys !!! [emoji3590]

treens
September 18th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Thank you so much! I have been super busy so I'm not finding the wait too bad, but I will in a few more days when it gets closer lol.

How are you feeling hakrueg?

dollbear
September 18th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new here! How's everyone doing? I'll be ttc next weekend. Waiting on ovulation. This will be my 2nd attempt.

hakrueg
September 18th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Thank you so much! I have been super busy so I'm not finding the wait too bad, but I will in a few more days when it gets closer lol.

How are you feeling hakrueg?

I’ve been just fine. I get headaches and nausea occasionally. I also have had a weird food aversion to meat but I’m otherwise fine. Same as my last so far.

Good luck doll bear!

dollbear
September 18th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Thank you! That's so funny, when I was pregnant with my daughter almost 9 years ago I couldn't smell/see/eat any meat! She's now a vegetarian, funny how that works lol

How many weeks are you?

I forgot to add some details about my sway. I've been eating somewhat HE diet, I increased sodium and potassium. Meaning, I've been drinking v8 vegetable juice everyday, which has sodium and potassium, banana every morning. I'm also eating cereals for breakfast almost everyday with milk. I'm taking a prenatal and dha daily. Also been eating a handful of almonds for a snack, almonds with seasalt for some sodium again.

That's all I've been doing so far. Would love some feedback.

hakrueg
September 19th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Thank you! That's so funny, when I was pregnant with my daughter almost 9 years ago I couldn't smell/see/eat any meat! She's now a vegetarian, funny how that works lol

How many weeks are you?

I forgot to add some details about my sway. I've been eating somewhat HE diet, I increased sodium and potassium. Meaning, I've been drinking v8 vegetable juice everyday, which has sodium and potassium, banana every morning. I'm also eating cereals for breakfast almost everyday with milk. I'm taking a prenatal and dha daily. Also been eating a handful of almonds for a snack, almonds with seasalt for some sodium again.

That's all I've been doing so far. Would love some feedback.

I’m 8 weeks and 3 days. I’ll have my first appointment at 9 weeks. I can’t wait!

You’re diet seems likes it headed in the right direction. If it’s not already, I’d recommend a fortified cereal with full fat milk. I imagine you’ve seen the boy diet threads since you stated an understanding of the HE diet. I can attach the link if you haven’t because those are packed full of information. You can also ask atomic directly but I think it’s safe to say that you have a good start.

treens
October 9th, 2020, 10:08 AM
good morning ladies! How are the pregnant ladies doing and everyone else still trying?

I O today, so fingers crossed! I have been trying to keep eating regularly and have been walking everyday and to the gym for weights 1-2x a week. This will be our 3rd month trying, my husband sure doesn't mind this week of the month lol he is willing at any time hahah, wish I had his ambition!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! And blue dust to all :)))

hakrueg
October 10th, 2020, 08:11 AM
good morning ladies! How are the pregnant ladies doing and everyone else still trying?

I O today, so fingers crossed! I have been trying to keep eating regularly and have been walking everyday and to the gym for weights 1-2x a week. This will be our 3rd month trying, my husband sure doesn't mind this week of the month lol he is willing at any time hahah, wish I had his ambition!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! And blue dust to all :)))

Morning! I’m doing just fine. I’m 11 weeks now and my nausea has subsided. I’m just waiting now for my energy to return.

I had the NIPT blood draw at 10 + 1 and found out by 10 + 6 that my sway failed. We are having another daughter. I struggled with it at first because I was living such a different lifestyle since my last girl was born. Likewise I swayed for 9 months, followed all the rules, attempted when I was supposed to attempt, etc and it still failed. I know it happens but I was hoping with my whole heart that I broke the mold. Girls are all I have on my side of the family. Not a single male cousin for me or my kids. While my dad is 1 of 4 boys, all his brothers had daughters. I don’t believe, personally, that I just happen to get an opposite. I think I’m just more prone to girls and was always going to get one. Although, I do think there is something to swaying, I don’t think it’s enough for me.

Atomic used the iceberg analogy and I think that whatever is “below the surface” is just no match for diet changes. Therefore, if we go for a third, I think I’d fork over the money of PGD.

I wish you all the best in your swaying journeys!!

dollbear
October 10th, 2020, 09:14 AM
Morning! I’m doing just fine. I’m 11 weeks now and my nausea has subsided. I’m just waiting now for my energy to return.

I had the NIPT blood draw at 10 + 1 and found out by 10 + 6 that my sway failed. We are having another daughter. I struggled with it at first because I was living such a different lifestyle since my last girl was born. Likewise I swayed for 9 months, followed all the rules, attempted when I was supposed to attempt, etc and it still failed. I know it happens but I was hoping with my whole heart that I broke the mold. Girls are all I have on my side of the family. Not a single male cousin for me or my kids. While my dad is 1 of 4 boys, all his brothers had daughters. I don’t believe, personally, that I just happen to get an opposite. I think I’m just more prone to girls and was always going to get one. Although, I do think there is something to swaying, I don’t think it’s enough for me.

Atomic used the iceberg analogy and I think that whatever is “below the surface” is just no match for diet changes. Therefore, if we go for a third, I think I’d fork over the money of PGD.

I wish you all the best in your swaying journeys!!

I'm so sorry your sway failed. I just got my bfp as well crossing fingers its a boy but also I keep reminding myself that it's OK if it's another girl also. Trying to keep that in my mind so I won't get so disappointed. You know, us women do all these things to prepare for a sway and it makes me wonder if it's not just us, what if it's hubby too? What if it's something they did or didn't do? We put so much pressure on ourselves trying to sway for that perfect gender that maybe it's not just us.

Hang in there, once you see her little face you won't feel the same way anymore. Your daughter will have a forever best friend. :heart:

hakrueg
October 10th, 2020, 08:53 PM
I'm so sorry your sway failed. I just got my bfp as well crossing fingers its a boy but also I keep reminding myself that it's OK if it's another girl also. Trying to keep that in my mind so I won't get so disappointed. You know, us women do all these things to prepare for a sway and it makes me wonder if it's not just us, what if it's hubby too? What if it's something they did or didn't do? We put so much pressure on ourselves trying to sway for that perfect gender that maybe it's not just us.

Hang in there, once you see her little face you won't feel the same way anymore. Your daughter will have a forever best friend. :heart:

Yes it gets better day by day and I’m even getting excited again. I’m sure husbands have at least SOMETHING to do with it. There’s also other components that we probably can’t change either.

g.pooja812
October 11th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Yes it gets better day by day and I’m even getting excited again. I’m sure husbands have at least SOMETHING to do with it. There’s also other components that we probably can’t change either.

That’s good to know you are feeling better! Yes that’s true that it depends on Husbands as well. Love your announcement and your princess is so beautiful [emoji175]

hakrueg
October 11th, 2020, 02:28 PM
That’s good to know you are feeling better! Yes that’s true that it depends on Husbands as well. Love your announcement and your princess is so beautiful [emoji175]

Thank you!

treens
October 11th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Congratulations Dollbear I wish you all the best in a healthy baby for you of course that its a boy too!

Hakrueg, big hugs wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy. I know it feels rough now but girls are such a joy :)

Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!

atomic sagebrush
October 11th, 2020, 03:15 PM

Oh no I don't think I saw this - Is there anything I can do?

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Those articles are wrong and are based on theories that have never been proven about hormone levels. Testosterone levels being higher or lower at certain times of day don't matter because we don't even know that TESTOSTERONE itself matters! We have no good studies that used blood tests to prove that, it is just a theory.

We KNOW diet sways gender because we have many studies that show it does, not to mention our results which are by this point quite substantial. There are actually many ways that maternal diet might sway. Diet may change the consistency or composition of cervical mucus, for example - one theory suggests glucose levels in cervical mucus may make a difference, other theories have to do with minerals, still others have to do with hormone levels (which do correlate to diet, quite strongly). And it might also be the case that the egg may "choose" the sperm that fertilize it based on something to do with the diet. So there are actually many ways that what a woman does makes a difference.

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Those articles are wrong and are based on theories that have never been proven about hormone levels. Testosterone levels being higher or lower at certain times of day don't matter because we don't even know that TESTOSTERONE itself matters! We have no good studies that used blood tests to prove that, it is just a theory.

We KNOW diet sways gender because we have many studies that show it does, not to mention our results which are by this point quite substantial. There are actually many ways that maternal diet might sway. Diet may change the consistency or composition of cervical mucus, for example - one theory suggests glucose levels in cervical mucus may make a difference, other theories have to do with minerals, still others have to do with hormone levels (which do correlate to diet, quite strongly). And it might also be the case that the egg may "choose" the sperm that fertilize it based on something to do with the diet. So there are actually many ways that what a woman does makes a difference.

By the way, the user that posted those questions I replied to above was a spammer trying to sell stuff.

Keep in mind that sometimes when people show up here and claim to be "experts" on things, they're just trying to get in our good graces so then once they are, they start posting their spam in the guise of "helping". While most people on this site are good natured and want to help each other, there are some people who will tell you things that are not true because they want to sell you some other method of gender swaying - which is fine, but they can do it on THEIR sites not ours. :)

treens
October 16th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Good job atomic! I was annoyed at the posts they were doing!

Your doing a great job!

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Sorry it took me so long!!! I had company and got a little behind, and they sneaked in! :/