PDA

View Full Version : Butter (ghee) or olive oil

nishi
June 21st, 2020, 01:22 PM
Hey Atomic i use ghee on my bread and omlette basically in cooking should i switch to olive oil or not?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2020, 02:56 PM
No I prefer ghee

nishi
June 21st, 2020, 03:05 PM
No I prefer gheeHey Atomic can i count 1 spoon hummus in vegetable categories?

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2020, 11:03 AM
No, it's a legume - protein food

nishi
June 22nd, 2020, 11:07 AM
Thanks atomic i am really stress about bedding i am thinking to bedding on peak opk and again day night on following day's until i get pregnancy test. Here my question is that should i do unprotected bedding in infertile week? Please reply

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2020, 11:38 AM
I believe that YES you should do unprotected bedding in your non-fertile weeks. Studies have shown that regular exposure to your partner's semen boosts fertility and scientists speculate this makes more boys conceived.

I know this is scary for many blue swayers who are worried about timing, but for the majority of us with many boys, that is exactly what we did. Unprotected sex all the time when not fertile, and then when we were fertile, if we weren't trying we used pull out or condoms, and if we were trying we just had sex through O.

nishi
June 22nd, 2020, 11:41 AM
Yes that's make me feel nervous [emoji29] what if i get pregnant with cut off that's why i am gonna do every 2 to 3 days protected bedding in non fertile week

nishi
June 22nd, 2020, 11:43 AM
No, it's a legume - protein foodThanks ,it's hard for me to eat 9 serving of fruit and vegetables [emoji17]

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2020, 11:55 AM
Yes that's make me feel nervous [emoji29] what if i get pregnant with cut off that's why i am gonna do every 2 to 3 days protected bedding in non fertile week

Well, if you're capable of getting pregnant with a cut off, then you're in the fertile window and shouldn't be having unprotected sex anyway (other than the ones that are for your attempt). It is fine to BD unprotected in weeks you aren't fertile (because you can't get pregnant then) but I understand if you don't want to.

Just be sure hubby is releasing regularly, every 2-4 days or so.

If you can't get up to that many fruits and veg a day it's fine. I set the goal high so that way when people fall short they have still eaten quite a bit. When I set the goals low I find people still don't reach them, LOL. I only rarely ever had that many fruit and veg in a day when I got my boys.

Mommylife
June 22nd, 2020, 12:15 PM
Hi atomic !! Do you take prenatal multivitamin while you got your boys ? Or you take after you find out that you are pregnant?? I don’t know why ! I’m having this crazy feeling that prenatal sway girls maybe bcuz I take 6 months before conceiving my both girls !!
I’m sorry for this silly question!!
And do you recommend baking soda drink ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nishi
June 22nd, 2020, 12:56 PM
Finally i found it , can i take this one please https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200622/6588eb590e2aaa97e9dae46f2e4a0eaf.jpg

nishi
June 22nd, 2020, 04:55 PM
Hi atomic !! Do you take prenatal multivitamin while you got your boys ? Or you take after you find out that you are pregnant?? I don’t know why ! I’m having this crazy feeling that prenatal sway girls maybe bcuz I take 6 months before conceiving my both girls !!
I’m sorry for this silly question!!
And do you recommend baking soda drink ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHi ,mommylife what bedding you gonna follow to get boy?

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2020, 01:39 PM
I did with the 3rd and 4th. When I conceived my oldest two, no one took prenatals before pregnancy back then. I gave up the prenatals and finally got my daughter. The best study ever done on maternal diet and gender conceived found that

I don't recommend baking soda drink. The alkaline diet does not work (explanation here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html) and the baking soda drink is not at all good for health and may actually make nutrients leach from your body! I have the recipe on here for those who want to do it (and my instructions are easier to understand and are safer than the Ingender instructions, you can find them here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-boy-best-practices/1515-boy-friendly-beverages.html?1515-Boy-friendly-beverages=) but I don't recommend it personally.

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2020, 01:40 PM
Yes those Mucinex are just fine! :agree:

nishi
June 23rd, 2020, 01:45 PM
Yes those Mucinex are just fine! :agree:Hey atomic thanks for reply mam, i have questions as i am vegetarian I eat 4 eggs daily. I eat omlette with 2 eggs and veggies in it every morning and 2 at night. My only concern is that do i need to eat cereals everyday? because if i eat cereal in morning it is hard for me to eat 4 eggs in a day

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2020, 04:08 PM
You don't need cereal every day. Just be sure you get some protein and carbs at every meal (and snack too if possible.) It doesn't need to be a lot of carbs.

nishi
June 23rd, 2020, 08:22 PM
Thanks [emoji4]