PDA

View Full Version : swaying plan example

pebmcpd7
January 30th, 2012, 06:41 PM
If I were to buy this, would it have foods and supplements that I can find in the UK?? I am new to all this, Many thanks for any help......

nuthinbutpink
January 30th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Yes. I'm sure atomic will chime in but we do take location into account!

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2012, 09:51 AM
Oh sorry, I just spotted this! Yes, everything I suggest can be found both in the UK and the US!!

kimkim4
February 26th, 2015, 02:42 PM
I am VERY new to all of this! If I buy a plan and am wanting to get pregnant this nov/dec, when would you suggest I start this process?

atomic sagebrush
February 26th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Hi and welcome! Most people allow 3 months before TTC to get the ball rolling. It takes me 7-10 days to get a plan back to you so it's best not to leave it till the absolute last minute.

kimkim4
February 27th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Do you have a place I could go to to learn about all the abbreviations everyone uses? Also, What do you recommend I do from now until 3 months before I want to start trying?

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2015, 11:39 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2069-abbreviation-translation.html

It's tough for me to give personal advice with so little to go off of but I typically have most people go vegetarian without limiting cals/nutrients in the months before they begin a sway.