PDA

View Full Version : Pelvic griddle pain post d&c

Princess Mom
June 29th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Hi everyone I have an appointment this Friday, I just spoke to doctor I have been having pelvic bone pain same I had with this pregnancy and my daughter. The front of my pelvic bone aches when moving a lot. They said I’m prob too active and it isn’t cramp pain or heavy bleeding. So worried something is wrong. I’m thinking because I been doing bike rides and my three year old is one toddler seat with me. It might be making me worse and since I had it before dnc it still lingering on. Anyone have this I’ve been trying to research and I can find is pelvic cramps which I don’t have my back aches at time to. I’m so scared to be pregnant again and if I have short cervix again even though with my dd it stayed at 3.8 with weekly progesterone shots. All I can do is pray,

atomic sagebrush
June 29th, 2020, 01:30 PM
It sounds to me like pubic symphysis separation which is super common during the childbearing years. It is not harmful to a pregnancy and is just one of those things we unfortunately have to deal with. Some believe there are exercises that can help.

Princess Mom
June 29th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Thanks I was thinking the same, hate that I have to go thru this. Gonna not ride my bike for few days and see how it goes till my check up

Princess Mom
July 5th, 2020, 12:03 PM
I’ve been beyond depressed, I can’t even enjoy Summer with my kids, my 6 year of ds has some anxiety issues and is noticing my depression and is sad. I hate this! I decided to take my prenatals still, I am worried about myself and want to get pregnant quickly again after my cycle returns. I get pregnant fast, and want to make sure my uterus is good, is there any other supplements to help. My follow up went good I go again in another two weeks. I haven’t ever felt this way before my anxiety is thru the roof. I normally eat a girl friendly diet so I’m not worried about that, I have two of each and right now it doesn’t matter the gender anymore. Praying helps me it’s just I start panicking in middle of night, I don’t take any antidepressants I rather just calm myself down. I feel so bad for my kids being Summer and having me feel this way. Thinking taking a mini trip to beach to clear my mind and have my kids have fun.

atomic sagebrush
July 5th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Have you recently started any new foods or supplements?? (like a new brand of prenatals maybe) or even something that seems totally benign like an artificially sweetened beverage? Eating a lot of carbs all of a sudden??

This sounds like something else going on and we need to get to the bottom of what is making you feel this way.

Princess Mom
July 5th, 2020, 06:38 PM
I’m taking prenatals only nothing new or different eating just upset about my whole situation, now trying to stay off my phone and focus on entertaining my kids. But when night comes n when I wake up in the morning I start feeling very down and panicky praying it goes away

atomic sagebrush
July 6th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Is this just since the D and C?