PDA

View Full Version : BFP at 9dpo!

CountryMama
July 11th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Well, here I am with a positive our first month trying!! I’m excited but also nervous as I didn’t really think I would get pregnant this month and was only on the diet 9 weeks. DH also abstained for 13 days. For all of my sons, we were typical every other day and I also J&D immediately after and was girl on top (which I never conceived that way before). I know these things probably don’t sway anyway but figured I might as well try since I didn’t think it would actually happen for me on the first month! Only time will tell if it worked I guess!

hotlikemexico
July 11th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Congrats! [emoji3060][emoji322] How exciting! Sending you all the pink dust! [emoji166][emoji92] You should post your sway, I would love to read it! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CountryMama
July 11th, 2020, 10:15 PM
I totally would if I knew how haha. The only one I could find was for when you already know the gender.

YesIcan2020
July 12th, 2020, 07:12 AM
All the best 😊💗

4blue2pink
July 12th, 2020, 07:30 AM
I totally would if I knew how haha. The only one I could find was for when you already know the gender.

thats the right one you just leave the gender part blank for now :) Congratulations on your bfp!

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Huge congrats and pink dust headed your way!!!