PDA

View Full Version : February 2ww

Pages : [1] 2

purplepoet20
January 31st, 2012, 08:53 AM
:DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::D D::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS:

BABY DREAMS ALL AROUND

:DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::D D::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS::DD::DS:

kaseybaby
January 31st, 2012, 11:14 AM
I am 11 dpo, tested yesterday got a BFN. I don't have much hope for this month. I have a ton of cramps, I know AF is on her way.

ladybug
January 31st, 2012, 11:42 AM
I am 3 dpo and I have a UTI....Ugh...So painful...

maybeoneday
January 31st, 2012, 05:25 PM
I am 8DPO after quite a crap sway. Would love a BFP though and just pray I have done enough. xx

kobytoby
January 31st, 2012, 07:31 PM
I am 5dpo today and hoping this will be my month.

Cinss
January 31st, 2012, 08:32 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/yahoo.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)Finally i am 1DPOhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/yahoo.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10594/goodluck.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/) everyone !!!

Plum3
January 31st, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hopefully joining you all in a few days!!

OnlyPraying
January 31st, 2012, 10:00 PM
Hi ladies, Im cautiously joining the 2WW with you guys..im 1dpo today, and this is our 7th month TTC....seeing bfns every month is getting pretty old....have also been spotting during Ovulation for almost an year now...i got complete blood work and hormone panel done and everything looks perfectly normal....anywho...this is our last ttc cycle...we're taking a break after this..too much stress....hoping to really really get a BFP....used Preseed for the first time..hope it did something...

GL to everyone!!! :)

Hobbermittens
January 31st, 2012, 10:14 PM
OnlyPraying, I got my BFP the first month I tried preseed instead of eggwhites. Hopefully it helps you too!

OnlyPraying
January 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM
OnlyPraying, I got my BFP the first month I tried preseed instead of eggwhites. Hopefully it helps you too!
Thankyou for the encouragement love! and congrats on your BFP!!!! So happy for you!!!:hug2:

Cinss
February 1st, 2012, 04:07 AM
I used preseed too :)

OnlyPraying
February 1st, 2012, 08:33 AM
I used preseed too :)
Yayyy!! a cycle+preseed buddy!!! hehe....praying we both get out of here with BFPs and matching due dates!!! GL!:pray:

purplepoet20
February 1st, 2012, 08:46 AM
7dpo and I will test again tomorrow or in 2 days... because I want a better bfp and afraid of the bfn.

My boobs still hurt a lot and my bra feels tight. I made Prime Rib (anniv dinner) but after 3 bits I started to feel sick. I had pain on my left side for a few hours after dinner. I was up half the night with what felt like heartburn and pressure. Didn't help that when I finally fell asleep DS2 started having a really bad coughing fit. I had this really creepy dream and couldn't go back to sleep... I think I slept 2hrs!

jazzers
February 1st, 2012, 09:36 AM
I am 3DPO today (well, i think so, Ov was elusive this month and I think I missed the surge overnight and only got the tail end with not quite a positive OPK sunday morning). Anyways, I can just hardly wait to test! I'm trying to wait until 9DPO, as that is the earliest I've gotten a BFP with my boys :)

OnlyPraying
February 1st, 2012, 09:53 AM
GL PP!!! I hope you get a BFP!

jazzers...youre just a day ahead of us! I think i will start testing at 10DPO....my LP is max 12 days. GL!!!!

purplepoet20
February 1st, 2012, 10:20 AM
Now the right side of my lower stomach hurts really bad... Doesn't help that I am starving, hot, and cold!

ladybug
February 1st, 2012, 03:25 PM
I am 5dpo today,FF changed my O date....I had a dip today below the coverline, but its too early for an implantation dip....Yesterday I had major stabbing twinges on both sides...today they are gone....I had bad nausea and a really dry throat and I am peeing a ton, but I am also getting over a uti...I do feel positive this month :), but if its not my month this time I know it will happen....Have a look at my chart and let me know what y'all think....

PP sounds very promising....I really hope you get your BFP this month!!!

Cinss
February 1st, 2012, 04:34 PM
Yayyy!! a cycle+preseed buddy!!! hehe....praying we both get out of here with BFPs and matching due dates!!! GL!:pray:

Yes i will be praying for all of us this month! I see you will be testing at 10 DPO because you have a short LP. You are so lucky, my LP is 15 days, so i think i will be good and wait until i am 15 DPO to test this time. http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/12962/warten.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

toomanyboys
February 1st, 2012, 04:50 PM
ending 8dpo....one setp HPT's all negative so far...yesterday's had evaps todays have none....?????whats that all about....

this will be my 4th month of trying...tried for 2 gave it a break and now month 3 clomid 50mg= BFN) and this is cycle 2 .... now on clomid 100mg....if this month is out (which i think it may be) then next month on clomid at 150mg...if that doesn't work will take a break over the summer and try again in september!!!:(

Cinss
February 1st, 2012, 04:56 PM
I have never had an evap with my BFNs, i would get quite excited if i did.

Flava
February 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM
GL to all in the 2ww!

PP-i have no idea how can you do this to me ????lol only test every other day I can't take this !!! Can you just test? :p

oh and where is my rib recipe?:o

toomanyboys
February 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM
I have never had an evap with my BFNs, i would get quite excited if i did.

i was yesterday. in fact one has turned completely BFP now it has spent the night in the bin!!!!!!!!lol..must be some HCG contained food combination that it got in touch with....lol...

well the excitement has faded since today the HPT's are all stark white (one has the tiniest amount of evap) but it is so so faint i think it is dent of where the test line should be...) oh well...gotta take it on the chin...:S

purplepoet20
February 1st, 2012, 05:34 PM
GL to all in the 2ww!

PP-i have no idea how can you do this to me ????lol only test every other day I can't take this !!! Can you just test? :p

oh and where is my rib recipe?:o

I forgot to take pictures because hubby was starved and pigged out...... but it was

4.5lbs Prime Rib (Ribeye) Roast with no bones and was tied, leave as a roast.
Preheat oven to 450
1 - I heated up my cast iron skillet on a med-low heat, added 1 tbsp of Olive Oil, take 1 whole head of garlic and peel them but dont slice, put them on the skillet until all sides have a little brown (no black), set aside.
2 - Ruff chop a baseball sized onion and cook in same skillet (no need to add extra oil) until they are lighty brown and clear, set aside with garlic.
3 - Turn heat on skillet up to med-high and roll the fat part on the hot skillet to brown the fat a little. Not dark but a light-med brown.
4 - Put roast on a rack in a pan. Add about 2cps of water.
5 - In a blender add the garlic, onion, 1/4 teas black pepper, and 4oz bottle of Beaver Extra Hot Horseradish (the hot part will cook out, trust me)... run until smooth as butter. Don't add any water or oil because you want it thick.
6 - Gently stick the paste to the top and 2 sides of roast... the round part with the most fat. When you burn the fat it prevents the paste from coming off while cooking.
Cook in oven at 450 for 20mins... do not open that oven, not even the peek, not even if you have no oven window... Turn down to 325 and cook for 80mins. If you like well then cook for another 40mins.... and never ever open that oven, it's tempting but it will explode if you do ;) . Once that last 80mins is done take out of oven and put foil on top and let rest in the pan for 15-20mins before cutting....

A lot of people check the temp but don't because it never is right... I used to try for 145 because that was suppose to be med-rare but it was well done. The more you stick it with the anything the more heat and juices you let out.

OnlyPraying
February 1st, 2012, 09:47 PM
So girls, i dont know if any of you saw my post regarding endometrial polyps? I was told by my doctor that I have one measuring 1.2cm....she said that it was nothing to worry about but ofcourse i was stupid enough to google it and now im scared and confused!

Anyone know anything about it?

toomanyboys
February 2nd, 2012, 04:39 AM
9dpo....little cm, stark BFN on HPT with FMU....am convinced now that i am out..thes eone step test strips are suspposed to be 10mUi....by now i would have thought i would see something. fnny around 6dpo-7dpo i had evaps on them...or bfp's????/...i had twinges and all sort of pinches..maybe egg wanted to implant at the time but couldn't make it considering i had 12mm lining at cd11? oh well.....

i think i am out.....:(..i know i should wait for AF first but....i know my body....i also have NO symptoms anymore....so that confirms it for me....i spotted at 12dpo last time then had af 2 days later. will expect about the same this month....cp is low now and i can feel it beginning to open.....

purplepoet...........please let us all get out of our misery and test already!!!!we know it isa bfp for you.....:D

baby dust to all.....will look out for those BFP's..please let them keep coming.....gives us BFN's something to cheer up about :)

HappyLea
February 2nd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Hi ladies

DS3 is much better now after his bump to the head, just got a lovely big bruise added to his pretty little face. After nursing him better, today i get a phonecall from school DS1 poorly and needs to be picked up (got the runs)! Its never ending for us mummies...wouldnt change it for the world tho!!!

Well its now 12dpo for me and had yet another BFN at 10dpo with FRER so i think im totally out this month just waiting for the witch to show her ugly face and get back to TTC for month 2 (this time natural and not TBM). No pg symptoms anymore just still got lower back pain which i had alot of from ov.

Sending lots babydust to those still in this month :fx: for those BFP's

purplepoet20
February 2nd, 2012, 09:00 AM
So last night I slept like 1hr because of something that scares the hell out of me :sigh:... but anyways this morning I started to feel a cold gooy water feeling and I didn't want to test. I thought maybe AF was starting but I think maybe it's something with the egg finally making its way to implant :pray: . Dang hubby said I had to test because it's been two days, really hard to go with him standing over me tell me what to do. I think he will take the next test. I wonder if a guy would get a bfp if his partner is pregnant. But then the women would be nagging him to take the test and telling them how to do it. And yes I am dragging this on and on for fun ;) But before anyone attacks me I did the test and after 1min the test line turned light pink again and now I am waiting for the test to dry a little to see if it shows better because I still can't get a picture. And to really get you all I am going to wait to test again in two days 2/4 and I hope for better results then since it would be 6 days before AF is due! I don't normally go online on the weekend so you are all going to go insane waiting :cool: But since I am also testing on monday I will have two test to write on... hehehe!

kaseybaby
February 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
I am out again. Good luck ladies!! Lets see lots of BFP this month!~

purplepoet20
February 2nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
I am out again. Good luck ladies!! Lets see lots of BFP this month!~

Sorry about that... hopefully something happens before the month ends.

Flava
February 2nd, 2012, 12:56 PM
purple-so you have a bfp line or what??? omg i need a pic!!

Flava
February 2nd, 2012, 01:35 PM
I forgot to take pictures because hubby was starved and pigged out...... but it was

4.5lbs Prime Rib (Ribeye) Roast with no bones and was tied, leave as a roast.
Preheat oven to 450
1 - I heated up my cast iron skillet on a med-low heat, added 1 tbsp of Olive Oil, take 1 whole head of garlic and peel them but dont slice, put them on the skillet until all sides have a little brown (no black), set aside.
2 - Ruff chop a baseball sized onion and cook in same skillet (no need to add extra oil) until they are lighty brown and clear, set aside with garlic.
3 - Turn heat on skillet up to med-high and roll the fat part on the hot skillet to brown the fat a little. Not dark but a light-med brown.
4 - Put roast on a rack in a pan. Add about 2cps of water.
5 - In a blender add the garlic, onion, 1/4 teas black pepper, and 4oz bottle of Beaver Extra Hot Horseradish (the hot part will cook out, trust me)... run until smooth as butter. Don't add any water or oil because you want it thick.
6 - Gently stick the paste to the top and 2 sides of roast... the round part with the most fat. When you burn the fat it prevents the paste from coming off while cooking.
Cook in oven at 450 for 20mins... do not open that oven, not even the peek, not even if you have no oven window... Turn down to 325 and cook for 80mins. If you like well then cook for another 40mins.... and never ever open that oven, it's tempting but it will explode if you do ;) . Once that last 80mins is done take out of oven and put foil on top and let rest in the pan for 15-20mins before cutting....

A lot of people check the temp but don't because it never is right... I used to try for 145 because that was suppose to be med-rare but it was well done. The more you stick it with the anything the more heat and juices you let out.

sound so good! I have to try this!

purplepoet20
February 2nd, 2012, 02:22 PM
purple-so you have a bfp line or what??? omg i need a pic!!

It's still really light and I tried every setting on my camera and it's not coming out. But DH does see it so it's not just my mind play tricks on me. I am hoping the test on Monday is better. I will post a picture on the first test that the camera picks up.

I will be so busy because Superbowl Weekend is big for us and DH is having a big cheat day on his diet, salsa chips and burgers. Also Monday is DS2 2nd birthday so I am baking all day sunday to make 6 dozen banana cupcakes (dairy and gluten free). The 7th we are going to a playgroup so I am bringing most of the cupcakes there.

Flava
February 2nd, 2012, 02:47 PM
I don't think I can wait till Monday rofl! I hope you post lot's of BD pics on FB ! Your boys are just super cute .

purplepoet20
February 2nd, 2012, 03:01 PM
I will post pics on FB... I will most likely be on there a few times during the weekend when I need to rest.

toomanyboys
February 3rd, 2012, 05:11 AM
10 dpo if i got my date right....or 9 or 8dpo.....but negative HPT with FMU yet again!!!!!!!!!:( why do i bother?)

HappyLea
February 3rd, 2012, 06:47 AM
morning my lovely ladies.

Well if i got my date right im 13dpo today and IC BFN with fmu, later looked and had a slight evap line that DH couldn't see (he makes me think im going crazy, seeing things he isnt). Im on cd31 today and my longest cycle is 34days so AF should be here soon.
Why can i just not test and wait for AF? Why do i do this to myself??!!

Just been for a lovely walk in the woods with DH, the boys and dogs, very cold tho but we wrapped up warm. Took my mind off obsessing for a little while.

Why does this 2 weeks drag and go so so slowly??!!

OnlyPraying
February 3rd, 2012, 08:35 AM
Praying everyone gets their much deserved BFPs soon....Congrats PP!

kobytoby
February 3rd, 2012, 08:43 AM
Only in the 2ww will you feel pain and be happy about it. My lower abdomen feels like its burning right now and I'm in pain but here I am smiling like a fool and praying it means something. Got a bfn yesterday (7dpo). Will probably retest tomorrow. Fx for us that we get our bfp this month.

love being a mummy
February 3rd, 2012, 08:49 AM
I get cramps every month almost everyday from O to AF :(

toomanyboys
February 3rd, 2012, 10:16 AM
i am 10dpo...cervix is very high closed and i don't feel at all like af is comign but then i don't feel at all like i am pregnant....its strange....for the last couple of months i had so many symptoms from O-AF....even when on the BCP. now on clomid i don't spot i don't have symptoms approx form 7dpo of any kind...and i am not falling pregnant either...no matter how many BD dancesi have....and DH contribution i retain.....maybe clomid is a acting like a BCP for me????Lol...might as well......its doing a better job then the normal BCP!!!:S

OMG...just when i figured this for myself..there is actual proof that clomid might be acting like a BCP for me....:S

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/7997-swaying-clomid-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-2-a.html

well will go on it for one more month and then go on a LOOOONG break.....:(

HappyLea
February 3rd, 2012, 04:31 PM
well im expecting witch to pay me a visit anytime now. If my luteal phase is same as last few months AF should be here tomorrow :(
When i wiped earlier i had alittle brownish colouring on tissue (sorry tmi) i guess it wont be long before she shows her ugly face.
I did check cervix and it is high and closed, i think (only recently been able to find my cervix so not 100% on this) Not sure where it is meant to be tho.

Good Luck to those testing soon :fx:

Cinss
February 3rd, 2012, 06:21 PM
4dpo for me but FF won't confirm O yet... I don't think i O'd this month, what do you ladies think ?

My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3061e7)

HappyLea
February 4th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Morning ladies!

Cinss ~ i am really no expert at temping but i have done it a couple of times i looked at your chart and my thought was maybe you ov'd on the 31st which was CD23?? Hope someone else with more experience can help you with that one.

Its now CD33 for me AF due today or tomoz never had a cycle longer then 34days. 14dpo and BFN yet again, wish i could resist the urge to poas! Thought as when i wiped last night i may have AF this morning, but she has not appeared yet!

Taking my DS3 to his friends 5th birthday party today, 3 of them are having a combined party...costing me a small fortune on birthday presents!!! Will check in on you lovely ladies later x

Cinss
February 4th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Thanks for having a look HappyLea, i was thinking CD23 also. I have my fingers crossed that AF stays away for you tomorrow!

toomanyboys
February 4th, 2012, 07:38 AM
well.....11dpo today...bd in the night but felt like my cervix has dissapeared into my upper abdomen....it was so high couldn't feel it during bd. because it was a bit of a rough session (blush) i thought it will make me spot..tbh wanted it to in a way as i i hate the wait and just want to start my new cycle. if i were to have a full 28day cycle i should be due monday and usually when bd this close to AF i tend to feel spongy and soft with spotting afterwards. but this time there is not even a hint....cm still scarce too....

because cbd has shown a negative i really cannot even imagine that i may be pg now. it would seem like a miracle if i were.

anyway...will keep you posted....happy lea...that is fab you are pn AF day and nothing is showing...found many posts where people get bfn's all the way to 14-16 dpo....so there is still hope...

good luck everyone else...

oh having a few twinges today, and am actuall feeling slightly nauseous all of a sudden...so maybe pre af signs beginning 2 days before af???who knows...........yawnnnnn

oh for what its worth say i am suddenly pregnant (ha ha) i have broken out i spots since the last 2 days, i am extrememly tired and my hair is a dry and lifeless and i have developed quite dry skin over the past week too...oh an i feel gassy too.....af or pg.....soon all will be revealed! GRUNT:think:...none of this is actually symptoms spoting you ust have to see me to know!!!!!!feeling ugly is an understatement....

Bumblebee
February 4th, 2012, 07:53 AM
well.....11dpo today...bd in the night but felt like my cervix has dissapeared into my upper abdomen....it was so high couldn't feel it during bd. because it was a bit of a rough session (blush) i thought it will make me spot..tbh wanted it to in a way as i i hate the wait and just want to start my new cycle. if i were to have a full 28day cycle i should be due monday and usually when bd this close to AF i tend to feel spongy and soft with spotting afterwards. but this time there is not even a hint....cm still scarce too....

because cbd has shown a negative i really cannot even imagine that i may be pg now. it would seem like a miracle if i were.

anyway...will keep you posted....happy lea...that is fab you are pn AF day and nothing is showing...found many posts where people get bfn's all the way to 14-16 dpo....so there is still hope...

good luck everyone else...

oh having a few twinges today, and am actuall feeling slightly nauseous all of a sudden...so maybe pre af signs beginning 2 days before af???who knows...........yawnnnnn

oh for what its worth say i am suddenly pregnant (ha ha) i have broken out i spots since the last 2 days, i am extrememly tired and my hair is a dry and lifeless and i have developed quite dry skin over the past week too...oh an i feel gassy too.....af or pg.....soon all will be revealed! GRUNT:think:...none of this is actually symptoms spoting you ust have to see me to know!!!!!!feeling ugly is an understatement....

yay I'm excited!! I got a good feeling for you to get a BFP this time good luck!!! :fx:

ladybug
February 4th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Good day ladies! I am 7 dpo now and the strangest thing happened last night. I started leaking milk! I haven't breastfed in 2 years. Totally weird. I have been nauseous on and off but it could be from the uti I currently have. I will start testing Monday. I am a poas a holic. Lol. My chart looks good, my temps are still up but this is the first month I ever temp so I really have no idea. Not a charting expert by any means.

I hope we see some BFP's soon!! Good luck!

HappyLea
February 4th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Just nipped on quickly while making boys tea. What a horrible day it is its freezing outside and had alittle snow earlier but now just lots of sleet and very icy.

Well the witch has showed her ugly face so im out :( but on the other hand i predidcted it would be today so im getting to know my cycles pretty well i think now, even tho they are not the same ammount of days each cycle.

So im now back to TTC i guess but i will keep checking on you lovely ladies and hope to see some BFP's.

This was my first month ttc and think the 2ww i got abit obsessed, i had lots of symptoms and could have sworn i was pg but obviously my mind/body was playing tricks on me. Hopefully i can control myself from poas everday next time...lol!!!

Will catch up on posts later when boys in bed xxx

indigoviolet
February 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM
just checking in to wish you all good luck with this cycle and send a load of babydust :HH:

Happylea- so sorry AF showed :( Hopefully it is the last time you will see of her for a VERY long time!

ladybug- promising symptoms, good luck!! Will check in on monday to see how your poas went.

toomanyboys
February 4th, 2012, 01:55 PM
awww...thanks bumblebee....well i did something silly today....i opened my CBD and turns out i got one strong control line...which is expcted but also not too faint second line and another one on the other strip. appearantly, one should not go by those but according to some info on the net...having the second line can mean nothing if the meter read not pregnant...however then another cbd report sais one should have no other lines. so it could be HCG but too low to be registered...however then the faint ines could indicate some hcg that is alwsy present in the body but not to indicate pregnancy. blah....its nicr to see i got those lines but i just bought another cheap test strips from the pharmacy (held back form spending crazy on FRER) so only paid £0.99 for 3 strips to outrule that my ones arent giving me false results...yeah right....lol...
well BFN....so i think my body is just stalled now...and i think AF will make her appearance whe it is time..but pregnant I AM NOT obviously.....grrrrrrr

i am so sorry happy lea....but i wish i could be in your shoes....hate the fact that i have to now wait for af.....could so do with planning my next attempt hate this waiting when it for nothing but af.....

well...baby dust to all...will elt you know when AF shoes her ugly face.....and be back for the 2ww...numero 3!!!

kobytoby
February 5th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Another bfn :sigh: really thought this would be my month. I think I ovulated on the 26th but my fertility chart seems to think i did on the 27th. My temp is still on the high side though so I'll just hold on to that hope. I guess my mind is playing tricks on me with all the symptoms I seem to be having. Anyway, lets see if AF turns up on wednesday and if I can keep myself from poas till then.

toomanyboys
February 5th, 2012, 09:49 AM
12dpo today and BFN on an asda test.....no sign of AF or af feeling....just don't know.....i am 95% out i am sure unless i got my O wrong. i am 2 days away from AF and if i O say 3 days later than expected then i am 10dpo today...but i doub that....

oh well...eating like a pig though............:(

maybeoneday
February 5th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Af arrived for me today. Gutted as been trying since October. Always fallen first month before so never really seen a negative test (and have now seen loads of them.....) Not sure how I feel to be honest, switch between wanting a baby and wanting to try my best for a DD. So hard! xx

OnlyPraying
February 5th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Sorry for all the BFNs and AF arriving ladies...i will most probably be reporting the same in a few days.... :( million hugs and best of luck for next month:hug2::luck:

HappyLea
February 5th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Just checking in ladies, sorry for those who have had BFN's, sending you all lots of babydust. Not out till the witch shows her ugly face.

Maybeoneday ~ sorry for AF arriving, it must be hard when your used to falling straight away. I too normally fall straight away but my AF just arrived yesterday but that was 1st month ttc. I know i did a really hard sway attempt so i will drop the splime this month, is there nothing you can drop and still have a good sway?

Cinss
February 5th, 2012, 04:36 PM
OnlyPraying - are you charting? I would love to compare notes?

love being a mummy
February 5th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Hugs to everyone, I am also another one who usually falls pregnant first month, even fall pregnant just DTD once when not ttc. We've been swaying/ttc since oct/Nov, I've seen so many BFN's :(

toomanyboys
February 6th, 2012, 09:03 AM
13dpo...and finally some brown cm....so i am truly out..there are still miracle stories of people getting bfp's after 14dpo and having brown spotting but i seriously think i won't be one of them...now waiting for tomorrow to get AF so i can count it as cd1. have called my gyno. doc and hopefully he will have a chat with me tonigh what we can do differently this month. maybe take clomid and metformin. anyone know what metformin is for? i have been told it heps with clomid esp with people that have PCOS.

good luck everyone else....looing forward to some BFP's....always cheers me up....

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM
So we got a puppy Friday. She is only 7wks so potty training and basic training are keeping me busy. DS1 got to name her. I named off every name from PBS shows and Disney channel shows and then an hour later I ask him what he wanted to name her and he said Perry the Platypus. I knew he would pick that and I even tried to say it quietier then the rest.

I was to busy to remember to test sat and sun... Super Bowl, puppy, cleaning, cooking, and baking cupcakes. Trying to plan everything for today for DS2 who is 2yo today. Banana Cupcake with Maple Walnut Frosting (I did taste to make sure they were just right...yummy)

This morning 12dpo... The one with just a white backround was 1min and the one with tan was 3mins!

Flava
February 6th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Wow purple!!! That's a strong line!!:cheer:

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/667/667594r62hyr5cwg.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Oh and for your DS!
http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/642/642442s5am4b2ugx.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

OnlyPraying
February 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM
wow those are beautiful lines PP...CONGRATS!!! :)

Out of the Blue
February 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY, Purple!!! I'm so freaking excited for you right now!!!

:cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheer team:

OnlyPraying
February 6th, 2012, 10:05 AM
CINSS no hun i dont temp anymore was stressing me out completely!...i would love to compare symptoms though :) for now its super intense lower back pain, dizziness and constipation..how bout you?

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks everyone... I am still in shock. 1st real bfp since I started and I hope it sticks so I can have my baby before the Holidays.

ladybug
February 6th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Congrats pp !!! I am so happy for you!!!!! That's great lines :)

OnlyPraying
February 6th, 2012, 10:31 AM
oh wow PP just saw your siggy, ive been trying since june 2011 too...hoping im lucky like you this month too....:pray:

purple sky
February 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM
CONGRATS!!!! PP That's a great way to start the week :) Happy Birthday to your Little Guy too :celebrate:

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Congrats pp !!! I am so happy for you!!!!! That's great lines :)

Have you tested yet? Your next for a bfp :)

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 10:50 AM
oh wow PP just saw your siggy, ive been trying since june 2011 too...hoping im lucky like you this month too....:pray:

It's hard but now I have a little bit of peace and the stress of waiting for a gender scan... So your going to get your bfp in a few days!

OnlyPraying
February 6th, 2012, 11:02 AM
thanks PP...i sure hope so!

fivebabies
February 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM
CONGRATS PurplePoet!!!!!! That's amazing!!! Yor MIL will be so thrilled! :)

OnlyPraying
February 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Have you tested yet? Your next for a bfp :)

yes ladybug! did you? your temps look awesome! i swear i had the same pattern with my dd2 bfp!

toomanyboys
February 6th, 2012, 11:09 AM
OH WOW.....PURPLEPOET.....AMAZING...........SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU....THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL....:)..HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

sis4O
February 6th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Congrats PP!! So awesome to see any BFP on a FRER because mine just keep coming up negative.

For those of you who temp, I have a question. I have 4 kids so I'm always checking someone's temp. I always do mine first to make sure the thermometer is working. I run around 97.7 to 98.6. My temps this month since ttc have been at lowest 99.2, highest 99.9. Everyday. I swear I'm pg but those tests keep telling me I'm wrong!! I have all the symptoms. I'm coming off a chemical mc so that might just be playing with my hormones.......the body can be so cruel!! I am going to test everyday until AF. I'm not sure when I O'd because my opk's stayed + for 5 days! We just bd through all days, plus some. This coming Sunday will be cd 34, my usual length. I guess I just need to keep waiting and praying!

HappyLea
February 6th, 2012, 11:30 AM
congratulation PP, Fab news hope you got a pink sticky bean in there. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Mochagirl
February 6th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Woohoo, purplepoet! :running: What a beautiful line!!!! Make sure you join us in the Sept/Oct/Nov due date buddies group!

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Woohoo, purplepoet! :running: What a beautiful line!!!! Make sure you join us in the Sept/Oct/Nov due date buddies group!

I did right away....

So happy because the due date is exactly 1wk after MIL's 58th birthday. It would be cool if #3 comes 1wk early ;)

Bumblebee
February 6th, 2012, 02:43 PM
once again congrats PP! and good luck to all the other ladies waiting for their BFP! I hope you get it soon! :fx:

Mochagirl
February 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I did right away....

So happy because the due date is exactly 1wk after MIL's 58th birthday. It would be cool if #3 comes 1wk early ;)

Your due date is 2 days after my birthday. A great time of year to be born!

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Your due date is 2 days after my birthday. A great time of year to be born!

The only thing I hate about the end of the year is a lot people don't stay home when they are sick... would not be fun to have a sick newborn.

Cinss
February 6th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Purplepoet - CONGRATULATIONS ! You must be over the moon. So now you have to start searching for baby names :) How exciting.

CINSS no hun i dont temp anymore was stressing me out completely!...i would love to compare symptoms though :) for now its super intense lower back pain, dizziness and constipation..how bout you?

I understand the stressing you out part, it is starting to do that to me :( Your symptoms sound promising ! Unfortunatly i don't have any symptoms except for mood swings, i was a little gassy a couple of days ago, but i think i am clutching at straws with that one hahaha. I feel like i haven't Od at all, and that is exactly what my temps are telling me :(

purplepoet20
February 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM
We already have family names on a list and my MIL gets to pick the first name and my dad gets to pick the middle... I know my dad like Louise and my MIL is already calling "it" Maddie Lou!

OnlyPraying
February 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
I understand the stressing you out part, it is starting to do that to me :( Your symptoms sound promising ! Unfortunatly i don't have any symptoms except for mood swings, i was a little gassy a couple of days ago, but i think i am clutching at straws with that one hahaha. I feel like i haven't Od at all, and that is exactly what my temps are telling me :(

I think your temps look awesome! and you really did O on the 23rd.....loving the dip! As for me, i have crazy symptoms almost EVERY cycle....i guess its from the polyp i have.....im not hopeful at all myself...:thumbsdown:

ladybug
February 6th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I am 9 dpo and still getting faint lines....My symptoms are tender boobs,nausea, so tired,dry mouth....my chart looks great...have a look!
3488b6 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3488b6)

I am due for AF on Wed so i guess we will see!!!

Cinss
February 6th, 2012, 06:26 PM
PP - AWWWW that is the cutest name ever !!!

OnlyP - Thanks, i don't like the double dip on my chart, but i still hold on to hope, for BOTH of us.

LadyB - Oh wow, that chart is like the perfect chart if i have ever seen one. Congrats, i think you are definatly pg this time.

Mochagirl
February 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Ladybug - what a gorgeous chart. I'm praying for a sticky bean for you!

purple sky
February 6th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Ladybug your chart looks great! Wishing you a BFP :)

PeonyPrincess
February 6th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Purplepoet, I just saw that you got a BFP. Congratulations!! I love how you first wrote all about the puppy. I don't know how you could contain yourself not to just blurt it out!

purplepoet20
February 7th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Purplepoet, I just saw that you got a BFP. Congratulations!! I love how you first wrote all about the puppy. I don't know how you could contain yourself not to just blurt it out!

I wrote the bfp part first... then the rest!

purplepoet20
February 7th, 2012, 09:39 AM
13dpo.... took another test just because and it was also a bfp :bigsmile: this time the test line is just as dark as the control line, double the darkness it was before!

LolaInLove
February 7th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Hey PP!!!! I saw your siggie on another thread and got so excited! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Love that your bfp got darker also, that is a fantastic sign for a good pregnancy!!!!!

purplepoet20
February 7th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Hey PP!!!! I saw your siggie on another thread and got so excited! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Love that your bfp got darker also, that is a fantastic sign for a good pregnancy!!!!!

Thank you.... I hope to see the same for you soon.

fivebabies
February 7th, 2012, 11:23 AM
PP~ Did you post your sway? :)

purplepoet20
February 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM
PP~ Did you post your sway? :)

It's... http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway/8243-9cycles-trying-now-9mths-waiting.html

I did add a few things to it recently but I hope I am done!

LolaInLove
February 7th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Thank you.... I hope to see the same for you soon.

Thanks! I am about 2dpo now, so we'll see how month 21 treats me.

Cinss
February 7th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Goodluck Lola, 21 months, wow, fingers crossed this is your lucky number.

Flava
February 7th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Lola-good luck to you!

ladybug
February 7th, 2012, 08:41 PM
i am 10 dpo and getting faint positives....I wont feel good about it until I get a blazing BFP....I know I am still early....AF is due tomorrow or Thursday...My chart still looks great....I had a chemical before so I am afraid to get too excited....I really hope this is a sticky bean and in the right spot....I have been trying since June 2011...lost 1 baby and 1 tube...never had an issue getting pregnant before...Its starting to take a toll on me...

Goodluck ladies :)

Cinss
February 7th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah Ladybug, i thought you would get a BFP soon, from looking at your chart. Congrats again. xx

ladybug
February 7th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks Cinss!!! I really hope it really is a bfp...We will see! I was trying to stalk your chart for you but I wasnt able to see it...8DPO any symptoms? when will you start testing?

Cinss
February 7th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks Cinss!!! I really hope it really is a bfp...We will see! I was trying to stalk your chart for you but I wasnt able to see it...8DPO any symptoms? when will you start testing?

I had spotting today, a brownish colour mixed with clear cm, so i thought it could be implantation bleeding even though i have never had that before, but most likely AF is coming a week early because i didn't O. I am not sure, if FF said i O'd i would be getting excited but it didn't. So i will just have to wait and see. here is my chart - My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3061e7)

Princess of Pink
February 8th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Well I guess I am here in the 2ww now!! This is going to be a LOOOOONG 12 days till I test!!

purplepoet20
February 8th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks! I am about 2dpo now, so we'll see how month 21 treats me.

Wishing the best for you... and a little blue peanut!

purplepoet20
February 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM
i am 10 dpo and getting faint positives....I wont feel good about it until I get a blazing BFP....I know I am still early....AF is due tomorrow or Thursday...My chart still looks great....I had a chemical before so I am afraid to get too excited....I really hope this is a sticky bean and in the right spot....I have been trying since June 2011...lost 1 baby and 1 tube...never had an issue getting pregnant before...Its starting to take a toll on me...

:pray: for a sticky princess for you... and that we can be due date buddies!

purplepoet20
February 8th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Well I guess I am here in the 2ww now!! This is going to be a LOOOOONG 12 days till I test!!

Nice to see you here waiting!

OnlyPraying
February 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
hey Cinss! the brown spotting sounds promising! I saw your chart and i'm confused just like you....i think you have to take 3 more temps to know for sure whats going on......

As for me, nothing new to report, getting yucky white CM but thats from taking B6 im sure....99.9% sure im out this month....i wish AF could hurry up so i could start my juice fast. No testing for me. I just KNOW im out.

OnlyPraying
February 8th, 2012, 02:04 PM
GL POP and Lola!!!!

Congrats Ladybug! sending strong BFP vibes!!!

Princess of Pink
February 8th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks PP....I have a feeling this is your girl!

OP - you know it seems to be the month that you just KNOW you are out that most people get a BFP...goodluck!! I hope this is it for you.

Cinss
February 8th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I am pretty sure i am out. There is more brown cm for me this morning, not enough to say AF but enough to not be spotting, i assume i will be full flow by tomorrow. Best of luck to the ladies still waiting. Sending out ten tonns of sticky vibes. x x x x x x x x x x

LolaInLove
February 8th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Oh booo, Cinss! I am sorry, hun. Thanks, Only Praying!

LolaInLove
February 8th, 2012, 05:03 PM

FX for your bean, Ladybug!!!!!! Congrats!

OnlyPraying
February 8th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Oh no Cinss :( its just brown spotting! youre not out yet!!!! praying praying praying for you!!!! :pray:

Thanks PoP

Plum3
February 8th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Hey everyone :)

Hope you don't mind me just jumping in. I'm 5-6dpo so a week til testing!

Good luck to you all. Hoping to see lots of bfps!

ladybug
February 8th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Well I think I am having another chemical. My test are still very faint, got a not pregnant on 2 different digitals. My AF was due today and it hasn't arrive but I feel like it will soon. My frer is pretty much stark white. Very faint line that hubby can't even see anymore. Clear blue easy is still positive but unreliable. So I am just going to wait for AF to arrive. I am 11 dpo today. Back on the girl diet today. I will try for one more month and then I will be taking a break. Trying since last June and it's taking a toll on me.

Sorry to vent!!!

Good luck ladies. I hope to see lots more BFP's.

Cinss
February 8th, 2012, 11:46 PM
ladybug - don't give up yet !!! I know how you feel though, this is such an emotional rollercoaster. Stay away from ladybug AF, come join mine we can have a tea party!

Plum3
February 9th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Ladybug, I'm sorry to hear it could be a chemical. I really hope it's not the case :(

Mochagirl
February 9th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Ladybug - I'm praying it's not another chemical. You are sooooo due a BFP! Sending you baby dust! :HH:

LolaInLove
February 9th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Well I think I am having another chemical. My test are still very faint, got a not pregnant on 2 different digitals. My AF was due today and it hasn't arrive but I feel like it will soon. My frer is pretty much stark white. Very faint line that hubby can't even see anymore. Clear blue easy is still positive but unreliable. So I am just going to wait for AF to arrive. I am 11 dpo today. Back on the girl diet today. I will try for one more month and then I will be taking a break. Trying since last June and it's taking a toll on me.

Sorry to vent!!!

Oh no! I am so sorry! I know how much it sucks to ttc for a long time and have the losses sprinkled in there. I will tell you, a break was a great thing for us after the last m/c. We took 3 months off, and I felt rejuvenated about ttc again. I hope you are doing ok. :heart:

purplepoet20
February 9th, 2012, 09:03 AM

Sorry to vent!!!

I am sorry. I was hoping that we would be in it together. But a break is good and it clears the head!

OnlyPraying
February 9th, 2012, 09:13 AM
oh im so sorry ladybug :( ......

ladybug
February 9th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks for your support ladies....AF arrived in full force this am....I will try one more month and then that's it I'm DONE....I turn 37 next month and I have been trying for almost a year and hubby is ready to quit because of what this is doing to me emotionally...I never knew how hard TTC could be!!!

Good luck ladies....I hope to see lots of BFP's this month

Mochagirl
February 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM
I'm so sorry, ladybug. :sadflwr:

I can't remember - are you still swaying at all? Is there anything you could drop to up your chances of a BFP? I'm sending you some babydust!

Princess of Pink
February 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Big hugs ladybug!! I hope you get a nice sticky BFP this cycle.

Bumblebee
February 9th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Thanks for your support ladies....AF arrived in full force this am....I will try one more month and then that's it I'm DONE....I turn 37 next month and I have been trying for almost a year and hubby is ready to quit because of what this is doing to me emotionally...I never knew how hard TTC could be!!!

so sorry to hear that ladybug, I hope you get a BFP next month! can the doctors give you anything to help? Sending you lots of babydust and hugs xxx

OnlyPraying
February 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM
:( heartbroken for you ladybug...praying with all my heart you get a BFP next month... :pray:

Cinss
February 9th, 2012, 05:56 PM
So sorry ladybug :sad:

OnlyP - have you tested yet?

OnlyPraying
February 9th, 2012, 06:05 PM
So sorry ladybug :sad:

OnlyP - have you tested yet?

No hun...i "might" waste a test at 2pm tomorrow......not sure...

ladybug
February 9th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks for all the support ladies..I appreciate it....I am not really swaying except for the diet and 1 tube of rephresh early in my cycle....I did soy this past cycle....I will do soy again this month as well as baby aspirin....

Good Luck ladies :), I am cheering you on!

HappyLea
February 10th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Awww, so sorry ladybug! Hope the nexxt month is your month.

Good Luck to all those testing soon xx

sweetsister
February 10th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Af arrived for me today. Gutted as been trying since October. Always fallen first month before so never really seen a negative test (and have now seen loads of them.....) Not sure how I feel to be honest, switch between wanting a baby and wanting to try my best for a DD. So hard! xx

OH sorry maybe i just caught this you posted now..are you trying this month,whats your plan?
I had af come last cycle so early i had a 6 day Lphase and stress is the main culprit ,i think that has greatly contributed to me not conceiving .I hope you will come join fed ttc girl this can be out lucky month :)

LolaInLove
February 10th, 2012, 10:01 AM

I TOTALLY know how you feel. I am really in the same boat. We may not ever get pg naturally anyway, and my DH will be 40 this year (I just turned 36). Time is not on our side. We know the issue is mainly his sperm count, but it is so soul-crushing each month. It does suck when you have to ttc for a while.....I got pg not even ttc before, and even was so concerned with preventing for so long, and now, I can't get pg to save my life. I'm with ya, Ladybug. Hopefully we will get a miracle baby this next month and our woes will be over! We gotta think positive!

Yahmama
February 10th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Officially in the 2ww now...let the time standing still madness begin! Ugh! I think 12dpo will be Feb 22 for me when I first plan to test...seems forever away!!!

Yahmama
February 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks for all the support ladies..I appreciate it....I am not really swaying except for the diet and 1 tube of rephresh early in my cycle....I did soy this past cycle....I will do soy again this month as well as baby aspirin....

Good Luck ladies :), I am cheering you on!

I've heard great things about baby aspirin...I read someone say once (either on this board or IG...I can't remember) that they had 2 chemicals in a row, then the next month they added baby aspirin and got a sticky BFP :) FX for next cycle for you!!

OnlyPraying
February 10th, 2012, 02:55 PM
BFN/Evap

Princess of Pink
February 10th, 2012, 03:46 PM
So sorry OP...hopefully you will be one of those late BFP's...it's not over till AF shows!!

Princess of Pink
February 10th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Waiting sucks!!

Now before anyone says anything....I know 3DPO is way too soon for symptoms....but...I have been checking my CP for years now, a few times a day even when not TTC. Mine is always really, really low. It goes high for O, but then back down for the rest of the month. Even during O I can still reach it and feel the opening without massive effort. 1DPO it dropped low and firm like normal...then yesterday it went up high again...today it is that high that I can't even reach it without acrobatics and even then I can't reach the opening at all! This NEVER happens except during pregnancy. Isn't it way too early for that to happen even if I am pregnant??

Cinss
February 10th, 2012, 07:22 PM
PoP - i am not too sure about that, i haven't really done alot of research on the CP, all i do know is that it should go HSO like you describe when you are Oing, to let more of the little guys in. Then after O it should close up to avoid any bacteria or anything else going in there. If you are pregnant your body will form the mucous plug in there as a protective barrier to keep everything else out. So i know you got your +opk on Friday, how are they looking today?

Princess of Pink
February 10th, 2012, 09:07 PM
+ was tues night and wed. Was fully -ve by Thursday. I am pretty sure I Oed on wed evening as I had heaps of ewcm and CP was SHO, and by mid morning thurs CP was low and firm. CM was gone.

Today (sat) CP is that high I thought maybe my uterus fell out over night lol. After much struggling I found it high soft and closed. Not normal for me to be that high at all.

Plum3
February 11th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Ladybug, I am so sorry :(

OnlyPraying, sorry about the BFN. When is AF due? It's not over yet!

POP, I'm not sure about the cervix during pregnancy. I know when I O'd this cycle I couldn't even reach my cervix. This has never happened before so hopefully it's a good sign for us both.

soni
February 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Hi Ladies - jumping in. Sorry have been away for awhile. Work's been kicking my ass. I am 4dpo and back in the waiting game. 9dpo is our wedding anniversary and DH has planned a date night. Its too early to test and I wasnt sure if I should have any alcohol. Any thoughts?

Yahmama
February 11th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Hi Ladies - jumping in. Sorry have been away for awhile. Work's been kicking my ass. I am 4dpo and back in the waiting game. 9dpo is our wedding anniversary and DH has planned a date night. Its too early to test and I wasnt sure if I should have any alcohol. Any thoughts?
Personally I wouldn't...after my chemical in dec I was even kicking myself for drinking coffee during my 2ww....I just wouldn't want any regrets at all in case.

Yahmama
February 11th, 2012, 01:30 PM
BFN/Evap

You're not out until af shows!!! I know plenty of people who have gotten late bfps!

soni
February 11th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Personally I wouldn't...after my chemical in dec I was even kicking myself for drinking coffee during my 2ww....I just wouldn't want any regrets at all in case.

Thanks Yahmama. This is our second month TTC and the first month i was very good about alcohol but BFN! I am not sure how long will it take to conceive but you're right - if I drink and do end up getting a BFP I would regret it. Anyway I do plan on testing at 9dpo. I bought a lot of cheapies so will try for fun!

I do have a cup of tea everyday though! and I had a couple of glasses of wine last night.. ugh! Now, I feel bad about that :(

Cinss
February 11th, 2012, 04:33 PM
soni - great to see you in the 2ww. I have been having a couple of alcoholic drinks here and there throughout my cycles, i was under the impression that until you get the BFP the sticky bean isn't attached to your blood yet so it wouldnt really matter if you had a drink?

OnlyPraying
February 11th, 2012, 06:19 PM
OnlyPraying, sorry about the BFN. When is AF due? It's not over yet!

Thanks hun...AF was due today...so far no show...dont know what to think.....not getting my hopes too high...all it takes is one wipe to have your hopes come crashing down:thumbsdown:

OnlyPraying
February 11th, 2012, 06:20 PM
You're not out until af shows!!! I know plenty of people who have gotten late bfps!

Thanks for the love hun....will be praying for your BFP! :)

Cinss
February 11th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Goodluck OP, got my fingers crossed for you.

soni
February 11th, 2012, 11:33 PM
soni - great to see you in the 2ww. I have been having a couple of alcoholic drinks here and there throughout my cycles, i was under the impression that until you get the BFP the sticky bean isn't attached to your blood yet so it wouldnt really matter if you had a drink?

Cinss, I sure hope that is the case. DD was an oopsie, so I definitely was drinking the month before we found out. Those were the crazy, fun days before kids! lol

soni
February 11th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Only P, fx for you!

Plum3
February 12th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Soni, welcome :) I would hold off on the alcohol too. I had a few drinks in the 2ww and ended up having a chemical. I know it's not what would have caused it but it doesn't stop you worrying.

OnlyPraying, hopefully AF's no show is a good sign!

HappyLea
February 12th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Good Luck ladies, hope you get those BFP's xxx

OnlyPraying
February 12th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Thankyou for all the love and support ladies.....unfortunately im out. I'm going on a break till June (atleast). I have an appointment with fertility specialist on the 22nd. Lets see where it takes us. I will be focusing on losing weight now.

Im praying with all my heart youre all preggo with DG sticky beans when I come back in June! :pray: GL lovelies!!! :):awe:

:wave:

Inglewood
February 12th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Popping on to say Congrats to PP!!!! My babies are due on my MIL's birthday!!! Here's to a great 9mths! xx

Yahmama
February 12th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Thankyou for all the love and support ladies.....unfortunately im out. I'm going on a break till June (atleast). I have an appointment with fertility specialist on the 22nd. Lets see where it takes us. I will be focusing on losing weight now.

Im praying with all my heart youre all preggo with DG sticky beans when I come back in June! :pray: GL lovelies!!! :):awe:

So sorry, OnlyP :( I pray everything goes well with you as you see the specialist. THank you for the support! Pop in every now and then to let us know how you are!

Yahmama
February 12th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks Yahmama. This is our second month TTC and the first month i was very good about alcohol but BFN! I am not sure how long will it take to conceive but you're right - if I drink and do end up getting a BFP I would regret it. Anyway I do plan on testing at 9dpo. I bought a lot of cheapies so will try for fun!

I do have a cup of tea everyday though! and I had a couple of glasses of wine last night.. ugh! Now, I feel bad about that :(

Don't feel bad, soni---I just saw what Cinss wrote about until the baby attaches to your blood it won't affect it, and that makes sense to me!!!
Let us know when you start testing with the cheapies!!!

starflower
February 12th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Hi Ladies, can I come and join you in here? After what has seemed like forever to get here I have finally O'ed and now putting myself in the 2ww... our sway has not been perfect, but I am really happy with it for the msot part. Let the dreaded 2ww begin.... :cheerteam::noaf:

Yahmama
February 12th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Popping on to say Congrats to PP!!!! My babies are due on my MIL's birthday!!! Here's to a great 9mths! xx

Love your sig--you truly are blessed! May is a good month...when is Mother's Day this year? Wouldn't that be special? I would LOVE to be blessed with twins!

Yahmama
February 12th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Hi Ladies, can I come and join you in here? After what has seemed like forever to get here I have finally O'ed and now putting myself in the 2ww... our sway has not been perfect, but I am really happy with it for the msot part. Let the dreaded 2ww begin.... :cheerteam::noaf:
Yeah! This thread always helps make my 2ww's go by much faster and with more fun excitement to try to symptom guess with all the ladies :) GL to you!!

Plum3
February 12th, 2012, 09:16 PM

Ohh, I am sorry to hear :( Hopefully a break will be just what you need. Take care xx

Plum3
February 12th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the 2ww Starflower :)

Plum3
February 12th, 2012, 09:24 PM
So, if you guys remember, I had a trigger again this cycle. I had it 12 days ago now. I tested 3 days ago and it was a bfn so obviously it's out of my system, well I assume so anyway. Tested again yesterday and there was a faint, faint line on a 25 sensitivity test. It was so faint that DH thought I was a little crazy, but he could see it. Tested again this morning with FMU on a FRER and got a faint line and tested with a 25 sensitivity test again and there was a clearly visible line, way darker than yesterday. I just pray it is for real and not the trigger lingering. It's a good sign it's getting darker I guess. Arghh, I hope this is it! I am only 9/10dpo today so it's really early as well.

fivebabies
February 12th, 2012, 10:51 PM
FX for you Bec!!!!

purplepoet20
February 13th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Sorry for the BFN and AF's.... Sometimes a break from trying is a good way to rethink your plan. I hope to see you all very soon in another 2ww!

Plum3
February 13th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks fivebabies :)

soni
February 13th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Congratulations Bec! Sticky bean in there.

Only P, good luck!

Welcome Starflower!

6 dpo - No symptoms. I think this isn't my month! Testing on friday at 10dpo with a cheapie

Yahmama
February 14th, 2012, 02:36 PM
4dpo now and woke up feeling kinda crampy. Hoping that's a good sign! It's SO hard not to symptom obsess!!!

purplepoet20
February 14th, 2012, 02:39 PM
4dpo now and woke up feeling kinda crampy. Hoping that's a good sign! It's SO hard not to symptom obsess!!!

I tried to ignore them but I couldn't so I saw that as a sign that my brain wasn't messing with me!

jazzers
February 14th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I hope you ladies don't mind if I jump in here too! I'm 8DPO, and really anxious to know if I'm pg or not!!! I am definitely symptom obsessing this time. I've had some cramping the past few days, and have been tired, but that could also just be lots of other things :)

Princess of Pink
February 14th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I am 7DPO today and exhausted!! It could be work related cause we are flat out busy...but it's beyond normal tired. I had cramps that woke me up at 5DPO. Other than that no symptoms. This wait is shocking...I so want to know either way!!

purplepoet20
February 14th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I am 7DPO today and exhausted!! It could be work related cause we are flat out busy...but it's beyond normal tired. I had cramps that woke me up at 5DPO. Other than that no symptoms. This wait is shocking...I so want to know either way!!

When are you going to test?

soni
February 14th, 2012, 10:08 PM
7 dpo.. no symptoms at all! :(

I had lots of cramping and abdominal twinges the last month at 7,8 dpo but BFN. I think it was the EPO and flaxseed in my sway last month. Dropped them this month.

jazzers
February 14th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Has anyone had a slight temp dip, followed by cramping and pink/red tinged spotting?? I'm so upset that AF might be just around the corner now, as it really feels like pre-AF (although, I'm only 8DPO??). Last cycle was my first cycle after weaning, and also my first cycle post partum, and my LP was only 10 days, with spotting starting at 9DPO. So....I'm a bit worried that my LP is short again and can't even support a pregnancy :( Would love to hear others experience...

Princess of Pink
February 15th, 2012, 03:09 AM
I don't know when to test PP...I want to test so bad but am also afraid to test. I just don't think I will be lucky enough for it to work 1st try again...

Yahmama
February 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Has anyone had a slight temp dip, followed by cramping and pink/red tinged spotting?? I'm so upset that AF might be just around the corner now, as it really feels like pre-AF (although, I'm only 8DPO??). Last cycle was my first cycle after weaning, and also my first cycle post partum, and my LP was only 10 days, with spotting starting at 9DPO. So....I'm a bit worried that my LP is short again and can't even support a pregnancy :( Would love to hear others experience...

That could also be implantation bleeding...it's perfect timing for that! :)

Yahmama
February 15th, 2012, 12:25 PM
7 dpo.. no symptoms at all! :(

I had lots of cramping and abdominal twinges the last month at 7,8 dpo but BFN. I think it was the EPO and flaxseed in my sway last month. Dropped them this month.

Implantation occurs at different times, so it's very well possible you just haven't implanted yet! Keep your head up! Things aren't over until the witch shows!

Yahmama
February 15th, 2012, 12:27 PM

I know exactly what you mean! I just want to know...this wait is killer! I've taken on the mentality, "Pregnant until proven otherwise" just like "innocent until proven guilty" Makes things more fun taking on the mentality that you're pregnant instead of the opposite!

jazzers
February 15th, 2012, 01:55 PM
That could also be implantation bleeding...it's perfect timing for that! :)

AF arrived at 9DPO :(

Yahmama
February 15th, 2012, 02:20 PM

I'm so sorry! :( Could you have had very early O? Or maybe an inovulatory cycle? I had one cycle back in Sept where I didn't ovulate and my cycle was shorter that month. Hope next month brings better news for you! :hugs:

purplepoet20
February 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I don't know when to test PP...I want to test so bad but am also afraid to test. I just don't think I will be lucky enough for it to work 1st try again...

Well 10dpo seems to be a good time or 12dpo. Very few get them super early. This last time I did some early but it was a very slim line and not worth wasting the FRERs. I would have tested on 10dpo but I was really busy and forgot. BFP at 12dpo and that was 4 days before AF was due. The good test can work anywhere from 6-2 days before AF, so maybe give it a day or two.

purplepoet20
February 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Seems like a really short LP. Were you taking anything with b6 in it? I was having 9-11 LP and then I started B6 and over a few months it started to change to 14-15 LP.

Plum3
February 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Soni, thankyou :) Lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything. Try not to worry.

Jazzers, so sorry about AF. You could try B6 to lengthen your LP like PP said.

PoP, how many dpo are you now?

Yahmama, I like your thinking. When are you testing?

Yahmama
February 15th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Yahmama, I like your thinking. When are you testing?

I think either next Tues or Wed (11 or 12 dpo) It depends on what my "symptoms" feel like. I only have 1 FRER and don't' want to waste it! I got my bfp in Dec with the chemical at 11dpo b/c I felt very much pregnant at even 10dpo.
I have to admit I really think my chances are really good at this point b/c I'm having a ton of cm and I don't usually have that mid-cycle unless I'm preggo! So, I'll keep thinking, "Preggo until proven otherwise!"

OnlyPraying
February 15th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Thankyou for the love my lovelies..i will DEF be popping in every now and then...and HUGE congrats to BEC!!! Lotsa BFP prayers for all my girls in the 2WW..... :)

fivebabies
February 15th, 2012, 05:59 PM
*sigh* I'm here again...although I hadn't planned on it! :(

I ovulated super late. I am on CD18, ovulated lastnight on CD 17 (usually do on cd14-15) thought I had already O'd due to CM drying up and cd's (no O pain like usual, but don't always have it) but woke up with my usual O pain late last night along with a new CM supply. :(

Considering last night was Valentine's Day we DTD twice through out the evening and we use the rythmn method and since I thought I already O'd there was NO goalie. :(

AF is due a week from tomorrow so I'm thinking my super short LP (8 days this time) will prevent any pregnancy (which is sad but good since we're not financially ready for another baby at the moment).

So here I am, in the "2 WW" but I have 25 day cycles and will test on Thursday if AF hasn't arrived.

Thanks for listening....if anyone still is. lol

Yahmama
February 15th, 2012, 08:37 PM
*sigh* I'm here again...although I hadn't planned on it! :(

I ovulated super late. I am on CD18, ovulated lastnight on CD 17 (usually do on cd14-15) thought I had already O'd due to CM drying up and cd's (no O pain like usual, but don't always have it) but woke up with my usual O pain late last night along with a new CM supply. :(

Considering last night was Valentine's Day we DTD twice through out the evening and we use the rythmn method and since I thought I already O'd there was NO goalie. :(

AF is due a week from tomorrow so I'm thinking my super short LP (8 days this time) will prevent any pregnancy (which is sad but good since we're not financially ready for another baby at the moment).

So here I am, in the "2 WW" but I have 25 day cycles and will test on Thursday if AF hasn't arrived.

Thanks for listening....if anyone still is. lol

We're all here to listen :) So sorry you had an unexpected late O. I used to O late (like around cd18-19) when I conceived with my kids, but after dd2, my dr. put me on some new thyroid medication (in addition to synthroid that I've taken 5 years, a new natural thyroid) Anyway, it has helped me to O earlier (like cd15-16) not too much better, but it helps. I've also heard B6 helps lengthen LPs.

jazzers
February 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I'm so sorry! :( Could you have had very early O? Or maybe an inovulatory cycle? I had one cycle back in Sept where I didn't ovulate and my cycle was shorter that month. Hope next month brings better news for you! :hugs:

I did ovulate, confirmed with temping, but it was a bizarre cycle. I usually O around CD13-14, yet this cycle it was CD21??! That threw me for a loop. So, I guess I'm still on track with 28-30 day cycles like usual, but that sucks for LP. Last month was my first post partum period (the "baby" turns 1 on Saturday!), and I weaned him over Christmas. I O'd precisely 2 weeks after I weaned, which I expected (I got pregnant exactly 2 weeks after weaning our older son last summer ,before I even had my first period post partum, so this time I was waiting for it and expected it!), but then that luteal phase only ended up being 9 days that first cycle as well. So....I don't know. Maybe it is the diet that is causing it?? I bought B6 today and am going to take that this cycle so at least I feel like I'm doing something about it. I suppose it could just be hormone levels etc adjusting after weaning still. :( Still kinda bummed though.

jazzers
February 15th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Seems like a really short LP. Were you taking anything with b6 in it? I was having 9-11 LP and then I started B6 and over a few months it started to change to 14-15 LP.

I'm definitely taking B6 this cycle. No clue why my body is being silly, but I don't like it!!! Argh.

kaseybaby
February 15th, 2012, 11:36 PM
In my 2WW, ovulated today. First cycle on Clomid. If I am not pregnant this cycle, I am taking a forced break until May.

Good Luck everyone!

Princess of Pink
February 16th, 2012, 06:45 AM
PoP, how many dpo are you now?

I am 8DPO.

OK ladies what is the latest you all have gotten a BFN and actually been pregnant that cycle??

HappyLea
February 16th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Ladies i have just decided i prefer the 2ww compared to the wait leading upto Ov and attempts, at mo its like am i doing right with my attempts? best sway i can? Is timing right etc?

2ww is what is done is done and the excitement of maybe getting a BFP and of course sypmtom spotting and poas of course :D Oh i cant wait to join you lovely ladies again. Will be anytime between 2 day and 1 week before im back here.

Good Luck ladies :fx: for BFP's

littlemissnaughty7
February 16th, 2012, 08:48 AM
OH GUYS HELP ME ........ i have had a nightmare i dont know what the heck is going on, i had some stretchy cm yestaerday i had back ache and i could feel a sore thriat comin on which now thinking about it has happened the last 2 times i ovulated, i was taking my ph also yesterday and it kept rising from a 5.5 in the am to a 6.7 ! last night, i didnt think anything of it and went to bed as i was only on cd8 yesterday (cd 9 today) well i woke up this am with a huge temp rise (could this be from sore throat ?) and my stretchy cm had gone and i couldnt get any out for ages but when i finally got some it was white and creamy and would not stretch one bit, i applied a whole app of rephresh, took sudafed, drank tons of aspartame and coke, i thought have i ovulated ? on cd 8/9 ????? i rang my DH whos phone was off got hold of him an hour later and drove to where he was working and he dtd in a cup and i inserted it once i got home after i had it in my bra on the way home, after that i had some citirizine and a satchet of CL (err in my mouth it was awful i spat it out) i also took 2 aspirin, and an hour after inserting DH sample i put half a FTF of replens, i took an opk this morning it was very negative, but i took one yesterday morning and that was negative too, i dont know whats happened have i really messed it all up, could i have ovulated this early i only finished the clomid on cd6 (3 days ago) i hope i havent as this attempt was awful and i was quite stressed with all the rushing around, if i did ovulate i think we did a 0+15 attempt as when i checked cm last night at 11pm it was still stretchy, and we did our attempt at 9.45am this morning, any advice ladies what do you all think ??????

purplepoet20
February 16th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Mine stayed stretchy for several day around O. And ph can rise around O as well. But it could also so that you may O in 3-4 days but your body is getting ready. cd8-9 seems very very early unless you have 24-26 day cycles.

littlemissnaughty7
February 16th, 2012, 09:13 AM
no i dont i normally dont O till cd 16-19 ! thats why i thought it was bizarre, what should i do now should i get my DH to release 2 x a day just incase it wasnt O untill i do ovulate as we were going for abstinance ?

purplepoet20
February 16th, 2012, 09:16 AM
no i dont i normally dont O till cd 16-19 ! thats why i thought it was bizarre, what should i do now should i get my DH to release 2 x a day just incase it wasnt O untill i do ovulate as we were going for abstinance ?

You shold ask Atomic that... I dtd everyday with a 2day cut off and then dtd everyother day after O, I mostly just wanted to up my chances of pregnancy because I was trying for a while.

littlemissnaughty7
February 16th, 2012, 09:54 AM
ok hun thanks

toomanyboys
February 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
hi girls i am back...bec its sounds so promising.....i would be over the moon if i had a line regardless how faint....

i wish everyone else here a good 2ww....well i am on cd8. dtd yesterday and today....keeping all of dh contribution for good measure. doc has put me on 150mg clomid cd2-cd7. funny enough i had NO symptoms with this high dose of clomid whatsoever. so am actually a bit concerned i may be getting immune to it?

because clomid dries me out completely doc has prescribed eastrogen cream this time which i am taking every night...i will try and avoid it on O night as i know it favours blue.....other than that all i can do is hope and wait and that we get to dtd before and after O. and that ultimately this is will be my month.

good luck to everyone....opk's still negative....will keep you posted....baby dust to everyone....

fivebabies
February 16th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Welcome back toomanyboys! ..... how many boys do you have?

Ok, so at first I wasn't thrilled about my bad timing of ovulation but now I'm kinda hoping it worked!

FX for everyone! :)

Plum3
February 17th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Yahmama, it's sounding promising!

OP, thankyou :)

fivebabies, I can't remember but are you taking anything to lengthen your LP? I used to O really late as well, making it impossible to know when I was fertile.

kaseybaby, good luck to you. Have you been TTC before your Clomid cycle?

PoP, I got my bfps on 11dpo and 14dpo with my DDs. Didn't test before then though so I'm not sure if I would have got a positive earlier. Sorry I can't really help!

littlemissnaughty, that seems really early to O especially after Clomid. What are you temps doing now?

toomanyboys, I don't get any symptoms while taking Clomid either. I took it to conceive my DDs and again this time. I only ever had symptoms the first two cycles I took it and that was on a lower dose. Maybe our bodies just get used to it?

I had my first beta today but have to wait until Monday to get the results. More waiting!!

toomanyboys
February 17th, 2012, 05:19 AM
hi fivebabies, i have 3 boys and 1 girl and i tried really hard to sway girl with my 3rd....but i just recently discovered i have PCOS. it explains why i have them now despite my tries. i had 2 early mc's and a handful of chemicals...also due to PCOS. i conceived my DD straight after my MC. i didnt think i would fall even pg but still timed a 4-5 day cut off and half heartedly attempted a O+12 with jump and dump...to this day i still don't know which one did it. i was eating processed cheese (dairy lee dippers) every night for about 2 months with a glass of milk. avoided coffee and tea completely month in advance and ate litte or no red meat. so i am not sure but i was devastated to fall pregnant so soon again as i spent the next 20 weeks fearing another boy. but god did i pray.....and when i found out she was a girl it took me another 20 weeks to believe it. and now she is hee its like a birthday present every single day.....but i am desperate for anthother dd.

i am aware no that mny fertility is on the way out. i am only 37 but since turning 36 my fertiltiy has taken a complete nosedive. i feel it due to the state of my hair, skin and the fact i developed lesions....it was after doing a body clokc test did i discover i suffered PCOS...now with age it has just come more in the forfront....also i have taken plenty of risk BD before and through O and have failed to fall PG even on 100mg on clomid.

anyway, i promised to try this month and then just try and loose weight and give it a break....i have gained weight whihc i know is not good for conceiving either falling pregnant or for trying pink.....but i am resigning to the fact that this second DD may just be end up to be a dream.

bec....i also had more symptoms the first round of clomid at 50mg. now at 150mg (i take it at night so know i may miss most) BUT i have not even had the headaches....so no side effects at all. last time i finsihed at cd7 and from cd9 i felt twinges....my OPk began to become + from the eveing of cd9. mine yesterday at cd9 was totally negative not even a faint line?...so i am not sure. i am also on estrogen cream..maybe that is delaying O? i don't know...have booked a day 21 progestrone blood test so another factor will be revealed regarding my inability to concieve very soon.

will keep you updated.....sending everyone lots and lots of baby dust and lots of blue too.......lease blow some pink one over my way.....:)

Yahmama
February 17th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Ladies i have just decided i prefer the 2ww compared to the wait leading upto Ov and attempts, at mo its like am i doing right with my attempts? best sway i can? Is timing right etc?

2ww is what is done is done and the excitement of maybe getting a BFP and of course sypmtom spotting and poas of course :D Oh i cant wait to join you lovely ladies again. Will be anytime between 2 day and 1 week before im back here.

Good Luck ladies :fx: for BFP's

Oh, I agree with you completely on this one! The first month wasn't so bad b/c I wasn't "waiting" to attempt...but after that, it seemed to take forever to actually get to our attempt! And keeping up the diet, etc instead of cheating a little during the 2WW :) Still have about 4 more days till testing, and I'd rather sit here and symptom guess than just have nothing to do but look at the calendar!

Yahmama
February 17th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Bec- hope the weekend flies by quickly and that your results are great!

toomanyboys- sending you all my pink dust--you can have it all! :)

littlemissnaughty- I also think cd8/9 is really early...maybe your body was just getting ready for O...esp since you had the neg opk. Just keep taking the opks! I'm not sure about the frequent release timing as I'm TTC boy instead of girl...maybe someone else could help you on that one! ;)

littlemissnaughty7
February 17th, 2012, 10:01 AM
hi all thanks for all your advice, well i dont think i ovulated now as my temp has come down and i have some cm again, so not sure what all that was lol, for all you ladies on clomid did it make your ph go up ? it semms to have done for me, i was a 4.5 for ages and now im on clomid its a 6.3 - 6.7 and i dont know what else to do to bring it down, i took a whole app of rephresh yesterday and a ftf of replens and its still 6.3 today ! im also on baby aspirin 3 x a week and crystal light and caffeine free coke, and acidophillus what else can i do to bring it down ???

Princess of Pink
February 17th, 2012, 12:28 PM
BFN at 10DPO :tissue:

Yahmama
February 17th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Sorry, PoP, but it's still early! I never got a bfp until 12dpo with regular tests, and only with the newer FRERs did I get one at 11dpo in Dec with my chemical...you're still in it till the witch comes!!!

purplepoet20
February 17th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Sorry PoP... you still have a few days!

littlemissnaughty7
February 17th, 2012, 01:21 PM
i wouldnt give up hope yet pop hun,

littlemissnaughty7
February 17th, 2012, 01:21 PM
can you send me some of your pink dust and il send you some of my blue pop please lol,

Princess of Pink
February 17th, 2012, 01:43 PM
You can have ALL my pink dust!! I have enough for the whole board! lol

fivebabies
February 17th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Awe PoP, it's still sooooo early! FX for you!

toomanyboys~ you sound like me! I'm pretty sure I have PCOS also. I have nearly every symptom with the exception of infertility which I am now starting to wonder about. I have always gotten pregnant the first month. Well, in the last 10 months I have had at least half of them worrying that I dtd too close to ovulation and still never got pregnant. I also have 3 boys ans a girl (BBGB) and really would love a sister for DD. I'm 31 and already worried about never conceiving again. :(

Bec~ Not taking anything to lengthen my LP...what is reccomended? Thx!!! And I saw your tests on the other thread! They look great!!!!!!!!

toomanyboys
February 17th, 2012, 04:21 PM
fivebabies....i conceived my first boy whilst on BC was quite underweight and also had what i thought a period but may have been implantation and in hindsight bleeding due to PCOS. then with my second it took a consistant watch of O and BD and i managed to conceive him by the third month. but i was slimmer then too and with PCOS conception is better at a low weight and i never bled with him. then i had a chemical or two and tried to sway with the timing method with DS3 but again it looked like i wouldn't conceive again so DTD day of O and got my BFP but i bled badly with him form week9-11 like a proper period again in hindsight due to PCOS. but then i had a healthy 11lb bouncing boy. i kept telling DH he was the result of the best egg matched with the fastest freshes sperm...lol....he came out beautiful like a 3 month old...no blotches no problems with feeding or anything...he was a breeze to raise. then i tried to sway again but hadn't lost all my weight and managed to conceive twice (age 33 and turning 34)...both times i started bleeding at around 6 weeks and lost one baby with sack at 8 weeks and the other with bleeding after which i conciived my DD naturally but also bled from week 7-9. after her i went back on BC for 2.5 years which was controlling my PCOS without me knowing it is actually one of the therqapies used to control it. then last year i decided i wanted to try again....so i came of BC and waited before TTC. it is then PCOS became symptomatic and showed its face fully fter hiding behind the BC....my hair dried out and fell out, my skin dried out, my cm dissapeared and i had lesions i aklso noticed lines on ym face i wa aging fast.... i had really bad O pains and then PG symptoms before AF each time thinking i am PG but no BFP's? then i thought i may be perimenapausal. i underwent a test to chec my ovarian reserve and that is when i was diaognosed.
now i know that PCOS sways blue. clomid sways blue and yet also i have hardly any cm so instead of swaying pink i am totally unhospitable for any sperm to survive. i tried the 5-1 dy cuts off now and the O+12+24 attempts and now i really think my fertility is on the way out. 50mg,100 mg didnt do it for me....so am hoping 150mg will. all i can do is hope....i ordered natural progestrone cream which i wll be using after i O just in case.

i used to take having 4 children for granted...but i only realize now how lucky i am to even have conceived them.....i just want one last chance at being PG before the old menapause and infertility gets the better of me as i still feel too young to have such issues but i do....oh well.....lets wait and see....

fivebabies
February 17th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Oh my. :( You have been through alot! Not surprised that PCOS sway blue. lol. I have no idea how I got my DD. We didn't sway at all...with any of our babies. I'm not sure how hard I'll sway when we actually statrt to try. This month was not planned. I'm not so sure it really does anything at all. But I did start to suck down the extra strong Crystal Light the minute I realized what we had just done! lol.

I hope 150 mg works for you!!! I thought Clomid sways girl??? FX!

littlemissnaughty7
February 18th, 2012, 09:18 AM
clomid does sway girl hun,

fivebabies
February 18th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I'm only 4 dpo (I think) ..... is it even possible to have symptoms this early? I hate reading into things but I swear I am smelling *everything* before anyone else.

Anyone else having symptoms? Where is everyone at (dpo)?

toomanyboys
February 18th, 2012, 04:17 PM
clomid sways pink becasue it dries out cm and therefore decreases your environment's ph. however because of that most people like myself who loose too much cm makes conception almost impossible, so many people on clomiud end up using preseed, ky jelly and in my case estrogen cream to increase cm. this is what then eventually sways blue.

most times then not clomid makes conception difficult unless aided by some lubriction which then encourages a more hosbitable environment for sperm to survive longer. so male sperm have a verfy good chance.

i have read alot of clomid succes stories and i think if there to be a ratio between boy and girl conception clomid has a higher number women conceiving boys. but if you are lucky enough and do not have the cm issue then clomid does encourage a girl sway.

Plum3
February 18th, 2012, 04:57 PM
toomanyboys, hopefully the blood test can give you some answers. It's so hard not knowing what is going on.

Yahmama, thanks, the weekend is going quickly actually. One more day to go :)

PoP, have you tested again? I hope it's just too early.

fivebabies, B6 really helps lengthen a short LP. Lots of ladies have success with it.

Princess of Pink
February 18th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I'm going to test tomorrow at 12dpo....I just feel like I'm out this cycle, I have always gotten a bfp by 10dpo.

Plum3
February 18th, 2012, 06:36 PM
FX for you!

fivebabies
February 18th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I'm going to test tomorrow at 12dpo....I just feel like I'm out this cycle, I have always gotten a bfp by 10dpo.

Maybe it's a BOY this time and that's why you'll get a late bfp ! :)

sweetsister
February 19th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Here i am finally in the 2ww FF just made me 3dpo ,i did my first month clomid . Iwas sick the last 3 days and also had the most painful cramping while on clomid ,i really dont want to do another cycle of it so this better be it,im so determined to make this my month we did 9 attempts:)
:cheer:

purplepoet20
February 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM

12dpo is a great time to test. Most eggs implant around 10dpo but a bfp can happen 2 days later. Maybe you have a layed back stubborn bean!

Princess of Pink
February 19th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Stark white BFN with a FRER this morning ..... I guess I am out this cycle!

toomanyboys
February 19th, 2012, 05:05 PM
well...i am on CD13 and since yesrterday i have had on and off twinges and as i tested tonight a very strong positive OPK.
so i am on cue to O around tomorrow. i normally only have a day or two of stong positive OPK. hubby is feeling a bit under the weather tonight but am still hoping we can give it a shot. i am hoping that my double BD form 4 days ago will still be around thanks to the estorgen ream i have been using. but we will have to wait and see....please pray i get my BFP.....and i pray for all of you to get a BFP too......
lots and lots of BLUE dust to everyone who wants it but i ONLY want pink dust.....for now please.....:)

soni
February 19th, 2012, 06:26 PM
BFN at 11dpo. Tested with a FRER using FMU :( We have been TTC for 2 months and I am getting so impatient. DD was a oopsie, so wasn't even trying then. I just thought it would be easier to get pregnant esp if we are tracking O etc and trying to do it close to O. I am so depressed! TTC is no fun. I wonder if I am not conceiving because I am so consumed by the TTC thoughts and being pregnant - maybe I should take it easy.

The first month we had 1 attempt, this month we had 2, but still BFP. I think ill change it up next month maybe DTD every other day for the entire month.

soni
February 19th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Fx to everyone still waiting to test!

toomanyboys
February 20th, 2012, 01:03 PM
cd14 and i must have O'd today i got so wet with thick cm i am pretty sure it has happened as my OPk is now negative. hubby was too out of it last night so hoping for some Bd tonight. it will be on O day and i am just praying due to my unhosbitable environment (thick cm i heard not very good for conception) i may just get lucky and still conceive and make it hospitable enough for girl sperm to survive some of this this journey. my deep hope is that my BD from thurday and friday will have made it instead. but if nothing happens tonight then i think i am probably out again....

ahhhh....let the 2ww begin..obsessing and going nuts!!!!!!!!

Cailinalainn
February 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Hi girls. Can I join in? Just 2dpo, first month ttc pink. Very excited! Plan to test at 8dpo as I always have an 11-day luteal phase and would love to get the BFP at the weekend and enjoy it with dh without having to rush out to work!

Baby dust to all. Xxx

pinkin2011
February 20th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Hi all, I am 8dpo today... I have no idea when i will test tho it wont be before 10dpo because i know i would def get a bfn!!
Soni... When we concieved our d/s we dtd every day after af until next af was due... My MIL said just do it every day and you will get preg! worked for us first time and we had a boy! Oh and I didnt know anything about Ovulation then so thats why we kept dtd until next af was due!!!!GL

fivebabies
February 20th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Hi girls. Can I join in? Just 2dpo, first month ttc pink. Very excited! Plan to test at 8dpo as I always have an 11-day luteal phase and would love to get the BFP at the weekend and enjoy it with dh without having to rush out to work!

Baby dust to all. Xxx

Welcome!!! Do you get bfp's that early?? If so you are soooo lucky! I only have a 9 day LP this month so I hope I still get pregnant. I'm 6 dpo now and AF is due Thursday. I HATE the wait! GL! PS How many kids do you have?

Cailinalainn
February 21st, 2012, 01:53 AM
Welcome!!! Do you get bfp's that early?? If so you are soooo lucky! I only have a 9 day LP this month so I hope I still get pregnant. I'm 6 dpo now and AF is due Thursday. I HATE the wait! GL! PS How many kids do you have?

Thanks for the Welcome! I have two boys already and all four of us are ready for a daughter/sister! I'm not sure that I do get BFPs that early tbh, but I'm gonna give it a go! You're closer to finding out - when will you give in and poas? Best of luck!

sweetsister
February 21st, 2012, 02:39 AM
5dpo day for me today ,last cycle i got af at 7 dpo so im getting nervous:( i have had cramping and backache all night and still now dull cramps ,isnt it too early for implantation cramping?
Good:luck: to everyone :)
:cheerteam:

HappyLea
February 21st, 2012, 09:41 AM
:wave: ladies, im coming back very soon i got my +opk today so couple more attempts and then whoop whoop bring on the 2ww! I had loads of pregnancy symptoms last month and poas way too much so hopefully this month i will not poas until af due - unlikely but i will try!

Good Luck ladies who are testing soon and cant wait to start symptom swapping soon x

fivebabies
February 21st, 2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the Welcome! I have two boys already and all four of us are ready for a daughter/sister! I'm not sure that I do get BFPs that early tbh, but I'm gonna give it a go! You're closer to finding out - when will you give in and poas? Best of luck!

Boys are so fun! If I had more tests I would've started testing today but that's still sooooo early. AF is due Thursday (9 dpo) so I'll test then if she doesn't come. That will still probably be too early. I'll only wonder if AF doesn't show.

Good Luck!

fivebabies
February 21st, 2012, 11:54 AM
:wave: ladies, im coming back very soon i got my +opk today so couple more attempts and then whoop whoop bring on the 2ww! I had loads of pregnancy symptoms last month and poas way too much so hopefully this month i will not poas until af due - unlikely but i will try!

Good Luck ladies who are testing soon and cant wait to start symptom swapping soon x

Welcome back Happy Lea!!! FX this is your month!!!

toomanyboys
February 21st, 2012, 05:22 PM
well...coked up badly this month me and hubby had a row and the last thing on my mind was DTD. now in any other circumstanes had i now suffered PCOS....would i think it is best not to worry and hope the 3day cut off would have done it for me.....but since i am so bloddy infertile half the time....not BD on O and today has brought all my mood right down.....

well 2dpo today....sore like you wouldnt belive....felt like my uteus was falling out.....lots and lots of globular yellow like cm yesterday and today.....still sore tummy but i think all becasue of the 150mgwhich has now been all wasted....MEN!arghhhhhh

Yahmama
February 21st, 2012, 05:34 PM
BFN this morning with a FRER, but I continue to have lots of preggo symptoms and rising temps :? I'm going crazy over here, which is why I haven't been on in a few days....GL to everyone testing soon xx

pinkin2011
February 21st, 2012, 06:06 PM
I am 9 dpo today with a bfn.... still early tho!
Yahmama... How many days is your usual cycle?? Mine is 32 so if your anything like me 11dpo is still really early too.

GL

Yahmama
February 21st, 2012, 08:54 PM
I am 9 dpo today with a bfn.... still early tho!
Yahmama... How many days is your usual cycle?? Mine is 32 so if your anything like me 11dpo is still really early too.

GL

I usually have 29 day cycles...but i think i ovulated on cd16 instead of 15 like normal, which eould put me at 30 day cycle tjis month. Well see....gl to you!!

toomanyboys
February 22nd, 2012, 02:41 AM
well monday and tusday i had tons and tons of yellow thick cm....it was strechy./.can anyone tell me as i am getting mixed reviews regarding this. i know it can be due to an increase in estrogen.....but providing i did O on monday and BD would that cm be a bad sign for conception aanyway, i read around yellow snot like thick cm is a sign of early PG or a bad sign in terms of inhosibtable to sperm so had i bd all my sperm would have succumed to it. i am praying that my BD on thursay and friday should have left me with some sperm at least in my tubes as i had the big O after to incease the condition of my uterus to make it more favourable and i tried to keep in as much as i can.....i know i am pulling on short straws here....but all i can do this month is hope for a miracle.....:(....

i am hoping that sperm from thrusday and friday at least may have waited for the egg....what do you think my chances are if i had lots of BD contributon left from thursday and friday...and the fact that my boobs are really sore and all the cm i had monday and tuesday is my body's way of trying to seal itself from more invasions!!!:)....

anyone can shed light on yellow thick stechy cm around O? i had lots monday to the point it leaked out so much i had to stop my shopping in tesco and go to the bathroom. then tuesday i had it in the morning when i wiped. been so sore i felt like i had been punched in my uterus. had lots of trapped wind that was pushing on my uterus too.

any light on this would help....:)

pinkin2011
February 22nd, 2012, 02:49 AM
Toomanyboys, I have had that sort of cm this cycle.. yellow colour but i havent had HEAPS just every now and then when i wipe i notice a blob of it.. sorry about the info!!!

Just woundering about the frer tests.. today i am 9dpo and i took a test this arvo which i took as a bfn... anyway as crazy as i am i undid the test so all i had left was the bit of paper from the middle with the control line and the part that you wee on.. I left it for a while and when i came back to look at it ( it was dry ) there is a faint test line?? Is that just an evap line? it would of been an hr i had left it

toomanyboys
February 22nd, 2012, 02:56 AM
well i am 3dpo today and so far am quite dry.....i only had it yesterday and the day before....i had a positive OPk on sunday.

i know i must have O yeserday or monday evening...i had pinching sensations and all sorts....

i just didnt manage to Bd.....whihc i am so upset about.....big row with hubby....so i just couldnt face BD yesterday. monday he was feeling too tired for it....grrrrrrr...........

i am trying for pink so hoping the cut off is helping with that...but due to the lack opf cm prior O and after O normal;ly i am worried it find it ifficult to coneive anyway now...even if i Bd through O.

i am really upset...and jut praying for a miracle...i a sick and tired of the 2ww.....its been months.....:(

ps..well i just felt wet down there checked it is cm which is little wet and turning creamy. yesterday and monday it wa more gelatenous exactly like a snot when you have cold.

pinkin2011
February 22nd, 2012, 03:08 AM
I know how you feel about the 2ww, it is horrible!!! I didnt get a very good attempt in either... I am swaying pink and dh promised me he could release twice on the day of o and then dtd in the evening.... WELL that didnt happen and i was so upset.. we didnt get to dtd until after o.. between 5 and 10 hrs after o and only dtd once!! I was ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

threemonsters
February 22nd, 2012, 03:14 AM
Wanted to say hi, I am now in The 2WW, come over from the Hightech route!

I am now home and am 1dp5dt. That is: one day post a 5 day transfer. I put back one grade B healthy girl. I only had 3 eggs, one didn't fertilise, one had Edwards and one is hopefully snuggling in! (A lot of ladies get 15 eggs, so feel very luck I am here)

Home now and spring seems to have arrived in the UK in the last 10 days, let's pray there is a little bit of spring in my tummy. I plain to test sometime between Sunday and Wednesday next week.......

HappyLea
February 22nd, 2012, 04:31 AM
Hiya ladies, well i had +opk yesterday and at 10pm last night i got horrible ov pains so think i ov'd around then. So i will probably get one more attmpt in later hopefully.

Well its raining out and boys are driving me insane already this monring so im off to take tehm out for a drive. Will check in later. Have a lovely day everyone.

Good Luck ladies xxx

toomanyboys
February 22nd, 2012, 05:51 AM
I know how you feel about the 2ww, it is horrible!!! I didnt get a very good attempt in either... I am swaying pink and dh promised me he could release twice on the day of o and then dtd in the evening.... WELL that didnt happen and i was so upset.. we didnt get to dtd until after o.. between 5 and 10 hrs after o and only dtd once!! I was ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkin...you gfot an amazing O+12 attempt there...esp if your mucuous was thicker than ewcm....

i am so so angry to the point i told dh he can now wait until we BD ever again...lol....i mean i took 150mg clomid this is no joke....and he just let me so down.....

i won't be taking clomid now until a couple of months...i did 3 rounds on high doses and i just don't want to cause myself harm......

i am waiting for my 21day progestrone check.....see how that goes.....

i amy just take it easy next month or two.....if by then i feel like facing my DH again...that is......MEN!!!!

pinkin2011
February 22nd, 2012, 05:58 AM
OH I KNOW what you mean, And always seems to be you have a tiff right at the time you need him the most ha ha...But seriously they dont really have to do much do they???? My d/h PROMISED me he could release twice and then dtd... 10pm rolled on and nooooo thats not happening, I was lucky enough to get and attempt at 6am the next morning! May not be very lucky anyway...I was very angry too Not good for my T levels

lisvna
February 22nd, 2012, 06:58 AM
Threemonsters im so happy you have 1 one there hun!!!! Fx for you and please keep us updated! Btw what is Edwards?

sweetsister
February 22nd, 2012, 07:54 AM
well i am 3dpo today and so far am quite dry.....i only had it yesterday and the day before....i had a positive OPk on sunday.

i know i must have O yeserday or monday evening...i had pinching sensations and all sorts....

i just didnt manage to Bd.....whihc i am so upset about.....big row with hubby....so i just couldnt face BD yesterday. monday he was feeling too tired for it....grrrrrrr...........

i am trying for pink so hoping the cut off is helping with that...but due to the lack opf cm prior O and after O normal;ly i am worried it find it ifficult to coneive anyway now...even if i Bd through O.

i am really upset...and jut praying for a miracle...i a sick and tired of the 2ww.....its been months.....:(

ps..well i just felt wet down there checked it is cm which is little wet and turning creamy. yesterday and monday it wa more gelatenous exactly like a snot when you have cold.

I was surprised to read this bcause I have the yellow cm threeee!!! I have no idea what it is im 6dpo so lets just say wishfull thinking it is early signs of pregnancy :)

toomanyboys
February 22nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
I was surprised to read this bcause I have the yellow cm threeee!!! I have no idea what it is im 6dpo so lets just say wishfull thinking it is early signs of pregnancy :)

there are confliciting ideas about cm and also that cm is not a good indicator of PG. i can go by cm as for quite some time now i don't have any cm after O. i do also remember i have more when i am pg esp if it is before AF. it depends on person to person. if having no cm is the norm for you and suddenly you find yourelf to have lota after O then it is most definately a good sign for early PG. also if it is snot like beofre O and too thick thats not good but if it snot like and runny thn it is....so it all depends.....

so far my symptoms at3dpo i have sudenly developed a headahce today amd feeling a bit giddy but it may be becasue i am still depressed about missing BD when i needed it...so my mood is right down..///feel quite miserable really..i am still wet down there and i checked my cp and it is soft and slightly open....cm is slightly runny and creamy. my boobs are tender and hurting....still have light twinges and pinching now and again in my uterus area....

here is a quesrtio..if sprm are in your tubes alrady waiting and you end up BD on O day...say the egg has been released...which sperm get to the egg when it is said that sperm does not eneter the uterus immediately as it stays at the mouth of it....then they swim in. which sperm then would make it to th egg?

littlemissnaughty7
February 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
well i think im in the 2 ww not 100% sure i had 3 days of +opks todays was negative and on the 2nd day i got a smiley with clearblue digi, im really unhappy with how my sway worked out i wasnt planning on using antihistamines as im on clomid but EWCM did turn up around 6.45pm and we dtd at 11.30pm i just used rephresh my ph was low 4 - 4.8 the whole time, and i think we dtd right on O which was not our plan, thought i had already O and was trying for 0+12 but i had EWCM turn up in the morning too, we also had 3 attempts when we only planned 1, so im pulling my hair out, so if i do get pregnant and it turns out to be a boy il know why,....... ok rant over !

littlemissnaughty7
February 22nd, 2012, 10:52 AM
ok now i have no idea whats going on i went to the toilet and i went for a number 2 (sorry TMI) and i had quite a bit of EWCM come out, whats that all about i thought i had ovulated already ?