PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine apartments cyprus

secretly sad
January 31st, 2012, 10:17 AM
What are the jasmine apartments in Cyprus like? I can't seem to find much accommodation in Limassol????

secretly sad
January 31st, 2012, 10:27 AM
How long would it take to drive from Paphos to Limassol?

Louby
January 31st, 2012, 01:27 PM
We have stayed at the Elias Beach hotel, it is in Limassol. It is on the Beach next to all the 5 star hotels but not as expensive. There was another one we looked at that was very nice but not on the beach and nearer the town centre was kanika pantheon and a boutique hotel, not sure of the name but very nice also. Phaphos is a bit away but very nice. Not sure where Genesis clinic is now but we stayed in Limassol and got a taxi. Hope that helps. x

Louby
January 31st, 2012, 01:30 PM
I think it is about 40- 45 mins from Phaphos to Limassol by car. x

stargazer
January 31st, 2012, 02:01 PM
We have booked a place near pathos and plan to drive to Limassol think it is abt 30 miles x

lisvna
January 31st, 2012, 04:15 PM
It's about an hour drive from paphos to the clinic. From pissouri bay it's half an hour. We are going to paphos now because last time we were at pissouri but we drove all the time to paphos because we liked it more! Genesis is in Limassol near the star bucks (5 min walk).

Doublechoc
February 4th, 2012, 02:49 AM
We have stayed at the Elias Beach hotel, it is in Limassol. It is on the Beach next to all the 5 star hotels but not as expensive. There was another one we looked at that was very nice but not on the beach and nearer the town centre was kanika pantheon and a boutique hotel, not sure of the name but very nice also. Phaphos is a bit away but very nice. Not sure where Genesis clinic is now but we stayed in Limassol and got a taxi. Hope that helps. x

Hi louby how did you find Elias Beach? Is it next to le meridien etc? Did you take your kids, did they like? The sliding doors in family room appeal to us! Thanks

Louby
February 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Hi, yes we really liked the Elias Beach hotel, we had a 3 year old with us and he loved it too. The room was ideal for a family and was lovely being on the beach. I would definately go back and recommend. It is near all the posh hotels, meridien and amathus, we used to walk all around there with the buggy, very relaxed. Nice places to eat, within walking distance and a supermarket/shop across the road. Hope that helps. xx

Doublechoc
February 5th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks louby did they have kids club and entertainment in the evenings? How did you get on with your cycle? Wishing you all the best.

Louby
February 5th, 2012, 06:37 AM
There wasn't a kids club back then, maybe now. There was a playground and the pool. We just did our own thing in the evenings. Check online what they offer now. I have had 2 chemicals now, 1 with Savvas and 1 with Dr P, not sure what to do now. Good luck to you. xx

Doublechoc
February 5th, 2012, 01:22 PM
thank you and so sorry to hear about your chemicals louby so near so far :sad: have you had testing in regards to why they never stuck? might be next step? immune testing etc? i've seen some ladies go up to 7 cycles to get their dg, pretty hard core to keep going, we've had a pretty bad run ourselves but as we're still here it must mean something... good luck honey x

Louby
February 6th, 2012, 06:24 AM
In the process of trying to find out what went wrong, immune testing is my next plan. What are your plans? I didn't think 7 cycles, are they on this board? Don't think i could go on like that, this last time took me a while to recover and still feel upset. All the best to you! x