PDA

View Full Version : Boy

pretty white gold
September 16th, 2020, 12:16 PM
How to conceive baby boy please help

Sent from my SM-J410F using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2020, 03:08 PM
It's easiest for me to answer specific questions and not just a vague "how to" request.

So in order to get you started I'll post a few threads for you:

Our boy diet is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-boy/16806-high-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

The diet FAQ is here:

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Boy drinks: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-boy-best-practices/1515-boy-friendly-beverages.html?1515-Boy-friendly-beverages=

exercise: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1411-exercise-enigma-both-genders.html?1411-The-Exercise-Enigma-both-genders=

supplements for blue: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

how many attempts and when: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9736-how-many-attempts-should-i-do-when-pink-blue.html

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Then please hit me up with any questions you have and I'll be better able to help you!

pretty white gold
September 17th, 2020, 06:27 AM
Sorry mam is bcs i never post here before and i was read through Google search
I want to no what will help my ph before October for boy sway i hv twins girls and one singleton all re girls

atomic sagebrush
September 17th, 2020, 03:54 PM
No don't worry about it, I know it's a lot of information all at once.

We have not found the pH stuff works. Most of the high pH douches kill sperm and prevent conception, and wash away your natural EWCM that will help you conceive a boy. We are having good results using the sperm safe, conception friendly jellies like Preseed or Conceive Plus (anything sold as sperm safe will work, though) and if you want even higher pH, mix in just a pinch of baking soda into that before using it about 1-2 hours before your attempt.

pretty white gold
September 17th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Wow thank u i saw baking soda douche in pharmacy i was even afraid if it will harm but it saus to increase ph

atomic sagebrush
September 19th, 2020, 11:10 AM
The trouble with the baking soda douche is that it will wash away the natural EWCM that sperm are meant to swim in, and the pH is SO high it actually kills sperm. So it cuts odds of conception dramatially, and then the sperm that stay alive can't get to the egg. Since low sperm count may sway pink, this could even potentially harm your sway. your body also may send out a rush of low pH fluid to wash the liquid away (your body does not "like" a bunch of baking soda water inside it) and that would make your pH lower in the long run anyway. And finally, it may cause vaginal infections that lead to your sway being affected in other ways too. So I would not mess with a baking soda douche, if you must use baking soda do it mixed in the jellies as I described (and just a pinch!)

pretty white gold
October 2nd, 2020, 06:20 PM
Please and please am cd 14 today and my cycle length is 29 so this night i had mid cramp with light spot with stretching cm could this be ovulation bcs am swaying boy

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2020, 01:01 PM
yes, this could be ovulation coming, did you have attempts??

pretty white gold
October 9th, 2020, 06:21 PM
We bd at 2 am just fee hours after cd 14 amreally sick now [emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]

pretty white gold
October 9th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Sorry i hv not been here am a business women so i barely hv chance thanks soo much atomic

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Ooo! FXFXFX!

Londongirl1990
October 13th, 2020, 07:25 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201013/2f1028b0a5886b34a22560fa0eb23240.jpg
Is this a good water to drink for boy sway, has a 9.0 alkaline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2020, 01:01 PM
While I personally don't think water makes any difference because everything you eat and drink simply mixes with your stomach acid and becomes very acidic right away, yes that is said to be fine by people who believe in water for swaying.

pretty white gold
October 19th, 2020, 09:00 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201013/2f1028b0a5886b34a22560fa0eb23240.jpg
Is this a good water to drink for boy sway, has a 9.0 alkaline

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI hv never take this sorry

pretty white gold
October 19th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Atomic how re u doing today
So i need lil impute in this
Am 16 dpo still no bfp and my cycle length is 29 !!!today is cd 31 and af suppose to show up 18th this month so am worried and am hving pregnancy symptoms since 5 dpo

pretty white gold
October 19th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Am 16 dpo still no bfp and my cycle length is 29 !!!today is cd 31 and af suppose to show up 18th this month so am worried and am hving pregnancy symptoms since 5 dpo

Sent from my SM-J410F using TapatalkToday is 19 though like one day late i think

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2020, 02:06 PM

I think you ovulated late, did you start any supplements and if so what were they?

pretty white gold
October 19th, 2020, 05:04 PM
I think you ovulated late, did you start any supplements and if so what were they?Just folic acid

pretty white gold
October 19th, 2020, 05:06 PM
I think you ovulated late, did you start any supplements and if so what were they?I ovulated around cd 14 and bd 14 midnight /cd 15

pretty white gold
October 19th, 2020, 05:10 PM
I think you ovulated late, did you start any supplements and if so what were they?And also 8dpo i had cramps at right ovary could it be i ovulated twice bcs my older twins were 34 and 36 weeks when the re born. Wat happening lol

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2020, 11:00 AM
I ovulated around cd 14 and bd 14 midnight /cd 15

Ok. Having sex the day of ovulation is not great chance of conception. I know this is Shettles timing for a boy, but timing doesn't work, and having sex that day really diminishes the odds of conception. Plus, since you likely ovulated later than that it's entirely possible you missed the egg totally.

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2020, 11:02 AM

Since your cycle did not come on CD 28/29 you missed the egg this month unfortunately

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2020, 11:06 AM
And also 8dpo i had cramps at right ovary could it be i ovulated twice bcs my older twins were 34 and 36 weeks when the re born. Wat happening lol

You didn't ovulate twice. While it's possible to ovulate twice it is within 24 hours. What your doctors told you about your twins is incorrect - your twins were two different sizes because one placenta was healthier than the other and NOT because you conceived them 2 weeks apart. That isn't possible because the hormones that happen at ovulation block any other egg from being released, and also block a new pregnancy from implanting. Twins where one is bigger and more developed and one is smaller are now known to be based on the health of the placenta and not that they were conceived weeks and months apart.

What IS likely is that you didn't ovulate when you thought, and when you thought you were 8 DPO and having O pains, you were actually ovulating then!

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2020, 11:07 AM

And "pregnancy symptoms" are not reliable until later on as many of what we perceive as pregnancy symptoms are from hormones even when not pregnant.

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 05:33 AM
Af hv finally show up please atomic tag me in ur tracking ovulation for boy sway today is cd 1 my dc trying to put me on Clomid

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 05:36 AM
Af hv finally show up please atomic tag me in ur tracking ovulation for boy sway today is cd 1 my dc trying to put me on Clomid

Sent from my SM-J410F using TapatalkOr tag me if u hv Clomid success rate here so i can follow up am in arab country where i can't speak all the language or understand all lol

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 05:39 AM
Ok. Having sex the day of ovulation is not great chance of conception. I know this is Shettles timing for a boy, but timing doesn't work, and having sex that day really diminishes the odds of conception. Plus, since you likely ovulated later than that it's entirely possible you missed the egg totally.Yes thanks atomic af show up today

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 05:40 AM
Since your cycle did not come on CD 28/29 you missed the egg this month unfortunatelyAgree

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 12:10 PM
How good is pregnancare conception for boy sway

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2020, 02:44 PM
How good is pregnancare conception for boy sway

I don't like Pregnacare at all. You need to find something that does not have more than 100% of the recommended value. Pregnacare has very high doses of nutrients that may interfere with the cycle.

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2020, 02:45 PM
Or tag me if u hv Clomid success rate here so i can follow up am in arab country where i can't speak all the language or understand all lol

We believe Clomid sways about 3% pink. Many, many people get boys with Clomid and with a blue sway, you have a great chance if you still need to use Clomid.

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 02:50 PM
I don't like Pregnacare at all. You need to find something that does not have more than 100% of the recommended value. Pregnacare has very high doses of nutrients that may interfere with the cycle.I hv been using it since 3months now never hv isue with it but just asking if it ok for they sway

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 02:51 PM
We believe Clomid sways about 3% pink. Many, many people get boys with Clomid and with a blue sway, you have a great chance if you still need to use Clomid.God bless u atomic bcs i will be trying again this cycle

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 02:53 PM
What fo u say about adding coconut oil to my breakfast cerel and i only hv c.b.c brand hope it ok

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2020, 03:15 PM
I hv been using it since 3months now never hv isue with it but just asking if it ok for they sway

as long as it's not disrupting your cycle I'm ok with it, but I do not know if it sways as it hasn 't been studied on its own.

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2020, 03:15 PM
What fo u say about adding coconut oil to my breakfast cerel and i only hv c.b.c brand hope it ok

I'm fine with blue swayers using some coconut oil every day!

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 04:40 PM
as long as it's not disrupting your cycle I'm ok with it, but I do not know if it sways as it hasn 't been studied on its own.Yeh!

pretty white gold
October 21st, 2020, 04:41 PM
Thank u very much atomic u re really open

pretty white gold
October 23rd, 2020, 10:33 AM
Atomic am really stressed out!i CAN'T find mucinex bcs am about to take clomid but i saw epo i dont know wat else to help with cm help please

treens
October 23rd, 2020, 01:55 PM
It just needs to be something with 100% Guaifenesin nothing else added..

please correct me if I'm wrong someone/ Atomic.

example
https://www.robitussin.ca/products/adult-robitussin/robitussin-mucus-phlegm/

pretty white gold
October 23rd, 2020, 02:50 PM
It just needs to be something with 100% Guaifenesin nothing else added..

please correct me if I'm wrong someone/ Atomic.

example
https://www.robitussin.ca/products/adult-robitussin/robitussin-mucus-phlegm/So that means i would gwt cough serup

pretty white gold
October 23rd, 2020, 02:52 PM
So that means i would gwt cough serup

Sent from my SM-J410F using TapatalkI couldn't find this wen i checked in the pharmacy but they show me cough serups for chest but i was confused and if i should get any wat days should i take it

atomic sagebrush
October 23rd, 2020, 03:02 PM
Atomic am really stressed out!i CAN'T find mucinex bcs am about to take clomid but i saw epo i dont know wat else to help with cm help please

Can you find any store brand that has just guaifenesin??

No EPO, we had a lot of opposites with that.

atomic sagebrush
October 23rd, 2020, 03:03 PM
So that means i would gwt cough serup

But only if it has JUST guaifenesin.

Some cough syrups have other stuff in them that may be harmful.

atomic sagebrush
October 23rd, 2020, 03:04 PM
I couldn't find this wen i checked in the pharmacy but they show me cough serups for chest but i was confused and if i should get any wat days should i take it

Can you show me or tell me the brand you got and I can look it up to check?? It's important that the active ingredient is just guaifenesin.

pretty white gold
October 23rd, 2020, 03:06 PM
Can you show me or tell me the brand you got and I can look it up to check?? It's important that the active ingredient is just guaifenesin.Sorry i forgot to snap it but it for lungs releif

pretty white gold
October 23rd, 2020, 03:08 PM
Can you show me or tell me the brand you got and I can look it up to check?? It's important that the active ingredient is just guaifenesin.Ok tomorrow i will go to pharmacy and check then i can take the picx and also i will check the active ingredients

pretty white gold
October 23rd, 2020, 03:09 PM
But only if it has JUST guaifenesin.

Some cough syrups have other stuff in them that may be harmful.Ok i will def. Check the ingredients tomorrow by GOD grace

pretty white gold
October 23rd, 2020, 03:10 PM
Can you show me or tell me the brand you got and I can look it up to check?? It's important that the active ingredient is just guaifenesin.I never get any just confused and just left

atomic sagebrush
October 23rd, 2020, 04:05 PM
Sorry i forgot to snap it but it for lungs releif

I need the proper name to find the actual stuff, sorry. I will check back!

pretty white gold
March 9th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Clomid round 4 yes or no

Atomic it been long I never been here I just too break for a while now but want to start ttc again my obgyn HV me start vitamin D3 and also prescribe clomid or letrozole which I can get faster so am thinking of doing clomid before switch ing to famara

And this time she is using trigger but I just want to HV my dh take some vitamin for at least 1 month before bcs I think his sperm HV become watery due to stress

Note I took clomid for three cycles and took break for 3 months plus now just want to start ttc again as soon as possible and during this break periods I never conceive

Sent from my itel W6501 using Tapatalk

pretty white gold
March 9th, 2021, 06:44 PM
Clomid round 4 yes or no

Atomic it been long I never been here I just too break for a while now but want to start ttc again my obgyn HV me start vitamin D3 and also prescribe clomid or letrozole which I can get faster so am thinking of doing clomid before switch ing to famara

And this time she is using trigger but I just want to HV my dh take some vitamin for at least 1 month before bcs I think his sperm HV become watery due to stress

Note I took clomid for three cycles and took break for 3 months plus now just want to start ttc again as soon as possible and during this break periods I never conceive

Sent from my itel W6501 using TapatalkAtomic please help me here

atomic sagebrush
March 10th, 2021, 01:14 PM
I need more info. What all are you guys doing to conceive? Or are you guys just on a break this whole time??

pretty white gold
March 14th, 2021, 03:27 PM
I need more info. What all are you guys doing to conceive? Or are you guys just on a break this whole time??I and my husband re on break from taking clomid for three months to 4 cycles now and we are not preventing pregnancies and it never occurred [emoji849] so am thinking to start again by next cycle and I HV my clomid prescription from my obgyn

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2021, 01:01 PM
In terms of when you are having sex, when is that happening?

Are you taking any supplements?

pretty white gold
March 17th, 2021, 12:28 AM
In terms of when you are having sex, when is that happening?

Are you taking any supplements?Every other day and am taking vitamin D3 only