PDA

View Full Version : Sticky threads for international HT cyclers...positive/negative pregnancy outcomes

grasshopper
January 18th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Just a quick one...

Is it possible to create a few sticky threads in the International HT forum somewhere for positive and negative pregnancy outcomes for some of the main clinics that us Internationals travel to.
So just a thread for each main clinic (eg, US - HRC & , Thai - Superior ART, Cycprus etc)...with two threads each...one for pregnant and one for BFN.
I haven't really given much thought ot how it would be set up but just somewhere so we can compare where is getting the most successes relative to the numbers that are going to that clinic.

One thing I am finding really difficult on another site is that we aren't seeing any positives from some clinics and it seems there are all of these positives from the US but it's hard to work out exactly how many of them are for Internationals and just how bad the stats are for those who have been to the other clinics eg Thailand.

Just in case it is possible...it would be nice to have an easy way to compare clinic successes I guess.
No worries if not possible just would make decisions loads easier for us Internationals.

nuthinbutpink
January 18th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Sure! I am going to try and implement surveys but until then, we can start a list of known usernames and where they have cycled and outcome. So, you want one Thread for Positives and One Thread for Negatives? Would you rather just have one thread organized by clinic and outcome within each? I'll be happy to get it started today. Great idea!

Lillylolly
January 18th, 2011, 10:01 AM
I am doing this on a thread in I/ HT. I am starting it with all cycles from 2011 onwards. I am going to also include details such as number of eggs retrieved/fertilized/PGD or GSN results etc.

grasshopper
January 21st, 2011, 08:21 PM
Awesome ladies...great minds hey!!! lol
I have no idea on the best layout...just thought if we had BFP's and BFN's separate, it would be easier down the track when the threads are pages long to count them up...but I'm sure one thread would suffice until you got surveys up and running...then it would be easy to check which clinic is getting successes if we have an option to enter clinics in our survey...it's not breaking any rules is it...to name clinics in surveys?