PDA

View Full Version : Red wine or no wine?

reddevil
October 7th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Hello :)

Trying to sway pink and read that you should increase alcohol. I have been drinking 1-2 glasses red wine in an evening. But now I see that red wine isn't very good.
I much prefer red wine to white or spirits. Is it better to stop the alcohol (if red swaps blue) or keep on it because it's alcohol?

Confused!

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Red wine is absolutely fine. When we first started off with this, we thought that maybe things like the nutrients in things like wine and dark chocolate may sway blue. But over time we have learned that it is protein, fat, and calories, and then very concentrated things like vitamin tablets and fortified foods that sway blue. Things like reservatrol in a glass of wine does nothing! Red wine is absolutely 100% atomic approved if you like it.

mama3boys
October 11th, 2020, 05:30 PM
I drink red wine too and just keep it within my limits. I'm PCOS diet so I feel better about red since there is less sugar. Good luck to us both! ;)

Emz90
December 23rd, 2020, 05:20 PM
When do you drink alcohol? Does it count as another meal? I thought only 3 to 4 meals a day?

Slingers
December 24th, 2020, 01:44 AM
When do you drink alcohol? Does it count as another meal? I thought only 3 to 4 meals a day?

Hi, it counts as a meal. I would have it with my evening meal.

atomic sagebrush
December 24th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Have it with a meal. Though this is something that many of us have cheated on, is having the alcohol separate