PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Cycle April '12 - Irregular Cycle advice required

niceguyeddie
February 2nd, 2012, 02:37 AM
Can anyone help with advice on booking flights + hotel when you have irregular cycle, we will be taking the pill but worried/unsure how this will work out..

lisvna
February 2nd, 2012, 03:23 AM
Last time I didn't use bcp so we went 17 days so we would be sure we had enough time. We had plenty of time because you also get downregulation medicines such as arvekap or decapeptyl. This time I'm taking bcp and we are going 15 days so it's in the same time a family holiday. Dr Savvas said that 8 days would have been enough if we would arrive 1 day before egg retrieval and after egg transfer we go home....

niceguyeddie
February 2nd, 2012, 03:38 AM
when would you start using it a month prior to ensure timing is correct or from day 1 on the cycle that you need to be there for, need to understand detail.

i.e day 1-10 then ET ?

lisvna
February 2nd, 2012, 08:56 AM
I hope i understand your question correctly.....we are going in beginning of April so Savvas told me to start with the bcp at day 1 of my cycle in the end of January (so I started just a few days ago). After the first strip I must not stop for the usual stop week but I have to go on with the second one. Why won't you ask Savvas about it? He knows exactly your situation so he can help you with that! Don't be afraid to ask him, he is very nice but also very busy so maybe you have to wait a little for an answer but he will get back to you I'm sure!

niceguyeddie
February 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
Yes I have asked but unclear will wait for bloods then he will explain