PDA

View Full Version : reddevil TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

reddevil
October 19th, 2020, 10:10 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
UPDATE: NIPT says it's a girl!!!!! Still too scared to believe it or tell anyone until I confirm in an ultrasound in a month or so, but I will update when I do.
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy, Boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Considerably cut down calories, skipped breakfast and stopped snacking - big changes for me!
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Not long - I only did about 3 weeks on the diet because we got a BFP before we even meant to start trying.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He carried on as usual, but does have a fairly healthy diet. Drinks coffee and alcohol though which is in line.
DId you consume alcohol? Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
Drank a diet coke a day, started taking cal/mag supplements but dropped them on Atomic's recommendations.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I weighed about 12 stone before starting the diet. I dropped about 6lbs in 3 weeks.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I did very little exercise - the week we conceived I had starting walking 5km most days, but I had done it at most 6 times in the lead up.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
Only have an idea based on a cycle prediction app as hadn't been using OPKs.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
JD after 5 minutes. We hadn't had sex in a few weeks before this attempt but I can't be certain that DH hadn't seen to himself! So I've put abstain but not 100% sure.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
-
DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Took Cal/Mag for a week or so then stopped. I did start taking some Fiber supplements but only for a few days before we conceived.
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I lost weight and did change my diet to one which was v different than when I had my DS
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I barely had any time to actually implement it so I feel like it had barely started to take effect.
Things worth mentioning:
I hadn't decided for sure if i wanted to TTC - I desperately want a girl and I wanted to make sure I was happy with both. As such I wasn't really thinking too much about it then - it wasn't a really planned and calculated attempt. DH and I had been frosty for a few weeks as he wasn't being forthcoming with discussing whether we would TTC. We had a discussion that night, he decided he did want a 3rd, we BD without too much thinking, then I freaked out the next day as I wasn't sure I had decided fully, and we BD again with protection.

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

reddevil
January 11th, 2021, 03:33 AM
Had a private gender scan yesterday and the 3 (not sure why there were 3 of them in the room!) sonographers all said they're not allowed to say 100% but they are CERTAIN it's a girl. I am beyond thrilled and can't thank Atomic enough - I am absolutely certain without a doubt this isn't just luck it's down to your advice and years of research.
Slightly odd potty shot below but they looked for a long time as I made sure they had no doubts so I trust them (plus a female NIPT I think I can believe it now!!!!)

THANK YOU

atomic sagebrush
January 11th, 2021, 10:52 AM
HUGE CONGRATS! I am SO SO thrilled for you!

ksmom
January 11th, 2021, 10:59 AM
Congratulations!!!

Cloudiedayz
January 13th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk