PDA

View Full Version : Would love your opinions on adding calcuim to a douche or to replens/acijel.

Another princess
January 18th, 2011, 06:09 AM
I remember reading on IG of people who added crushed calcuim supplement/liquid calcuim to a douche and even to replens/acijel as part of their sway. I did ask for opinions and advantages of doing this however i didnt really get any responses. Does anyone here have any experience of it? Moderators any thoughts? Cheers:wink:

atomic sagebrush
January 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM
I have been somewhat confused about this idea in the past because it seems like calcium would RAISE pH and I highly doubt that a little bit of crushed calcium in a douche, could make its way all the way up into the Fallopian tubes where the egg will be. It would seem far more important to make sure that there is calcium present in your CM through diet and supplements. It just seems like an unneccesary step, another thing to stress over.

I didn't douche so I am no expert on this...hoping someone else has some insight.

lindi
January 18th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Yeah- I'm no doucher and scared of douching but although I think calcium is super important, I'm not really sure a crushed pill would even be "digested" or whatever so the calcium mixed with your bodily fluids in a way that really raised the calcium where you need it- and from what I've read you need it in your uterine secretions.

Another princess
January 18th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the responses. That answered it for me. Much appreciated.