PDA

View Full Version : JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2021

Princess Mom
December 3rd, 2020, 01:27 AM
Hi ladies created a thread for us to chat about our pregnancies/babies!

diliela2019
December 9th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Hi I'm joining! When are you due? I'm roughly due August 22!

Deepa Maheshwaran
December 11th, 2020, 08:02 AM
Hello ladies!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

MsDashwood
December 16th, 2020, 06:50 AM
Hi ladies

Thanks for starting the thread. I am due 21 July and really want a girl.

Would love to hear what you are after and your journeys.

My journey is a strange one. Was going great on the LE diet and exercise and was just about to start trying and then randomly was in a massive accident and broke 4 bones. I had to up lots of nutrients. Fast forward 3/4 months and I started the diet again and was doing well but couldn’t do the exercise. Then work stress hit and I did 4 weeks traveling and basically ate whatever - always out with colleagues and having stuff bought for me. I tried where I could to stick to LE but impossible. That month I fell pregnant.

I’m very interest to see how my sway worked. I think I ruined it with that 4 weeks, but the other part of me thinks my broken bones healing may sway girl as my body wasn’t in top condition.

I’m not finding out until birth I don’t think. If I know I’m having a boy I’ll over think it. But if I meet him at the birth I’ll love him no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princess Mom
December 16th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Just remember even the perfect sways fail. Nothing guaranteed. I am also thinking of waiting till birth. I’m due August 7th I’m 6 weeks 4 days today I have my first appt and ultrasound on the 29th I’m super excited. I been feeling ugh lately I have this horrible taste in my mouth all the time and nauseous

MsDashwood
December 17th, 2020, 05:21 AM
August is such a lucky month! I was hoping for august myself. I really don’t like that taste in my mouth either. It’s stopped now at 9 weeks so hopefully yours does as well.

What did you sway for?

rahaye_raha
January 2nd, 2021, 05:50 PM
Hi Ladies. I am 14DPO and my due date is 12th September :)
Happy to join you :). I swayed for boy

rahaye_raha
January 2nd, 2021, 05:52 PM
How many kids do you have and what genders?

treens
January 4th, 2021, 01:59 PM
Hi Ladies I am August 26th! Swayed for a Boy. Its going to be a wonderful Summer :)) Wish you all the best with a healthy pregnancy!

BunnyGirl19
January 12th, 2021, 07:41 PM
I’m joining. I’m due 9/17 by LMP or 9/19 by ovulation day. My doctor will give me an official date at my ultrasound in two weeks, but he’ll likely use LMP again. I’ve had two miscarriages in the last year so I’m anxious, but at 15DPO my HCG was 1246 and progesterone was 23.7.

rahaye_raha
January 13th, 2021, 02:37 AM
I’m joining. I’m due 9/17 by LMP or 9/19 by ovulation day. My doctor will give me an official date at my ultrasound in two weeks, but he’ll likely use LMP again. I’ve had two miscarriages in the last year so I’m anxious, but at 15DPO my HCG was 1246 and progesterone was 23.7.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Did you sway for a specific gender?
I am due 9/12 and I swayed for boy. I have a 20month old daughter.

how was your bedding pattern when you got your boys and your girls?

BunnyGirl19
January 13th, 2021, 01:54 PM
We swayed for a girl, but changed my diet a little bit after the last miscarriage in November. I increased my calories and fat a little and increased my dose of CoQ10 (for egg quality due to age) at my doctor’s recommendation. I don’t know if any of the changes will affect my sway, but if I can’t get and stay pregnant I don’t have a chance anyway. Timing or frequency has never made a difference for me in terms of gender, so it’s not something I worry about. I just make sure we have sex no less than every 3-4 days leading up to O to keep the sperm cycling and then have sex at positive OPK and the next day. I’ve gotten both boys and girls with this pattern in the past.

mommymachine
January 13th, 2021, 02:30 PM
We swayed for a girl, but changed my diet a little bit after the last miscarriage in November. I increased my calories and fat a little and increased my dose of CoQ10 (for egg quality due to age) at my doctor’s recommendation. I don’t know if any of the changes will affect my sway, but if I can’t get and stay pregnant I don’t have a chance anyway. Timing or frequency has never made a difference for me in terms of gender, so it’s not something I worry about. I just make sure we have sex no less than every 3-4 days leading up to O to keep the sperm cycling and then have sex at positive OPK and the next day. I’ve gotten both boys and girls with this pattern in the past.

Just popping in to say that I’m so glad to hear that you are pregnant again Bunny! It was heartbreaking to hear about your miscarriage. Praying this is a sticky (pink) baby :)

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

GMarie
January 14th, 2021, 07:49 AM
Joining as well...I miscarried my last PG at 14 weeks and just recently looked at the NIPT gender result. It was a boy—my DG. We hadn’t been planning to try again for a long while, if ever, but after I realized the baby I lost was my son I suddenly just desperately wanted another baby. So here we are again....

BunnyGirl19
January 14th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Thank you!

Jconger
January 15th, 2021, 09:44 AM
I’m joining! Due sept 20th with another surprise. I was hoping we were far enough away from ovulation as we were still praying about having another. Instead, God just said Yes with a positive test. Our last baby was a surprise too. We have four girls so I was really hoping to sway for a boy this time. I was here for baby #3 and thought I had swayed ok but we had our third girl. We will see with this baby if we finally get our [emoji170] We are definitely done so this is my last chance [emoji23]

DreamingofBoth
January 16th, 2021, 07:38 PM
I’m joining! By LMP I was due aug 5, but baby was measuring small and pushed back to Aug 11! So we will see! Swayed girl! Have two boys :).

I also have the terrible taste but also includes smell! So weird!! And annoying!!

Good luck to everyone

Greydore
January 20th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Hi all! I haven’t been here in awhile, I was part of the Jan/Feb/March group but had a miscarriage. We were devastated and started trying again pretty quickly after the loss. We didn’t sway, I didn’t feel like I was emotionally stable enough to handle it. I just really like the community and enjoyed my due date group in 2018.

I’m pregnant again and due August 2. We have 3 little boys, ages 7, almost 5, and 2.5. I did the NIPT Panorama test almost two weeks ago and just got the results yesterday. Everything was low risk and it’s a girl! I’m beyond shocked. I didn’t think we made girls! Of course, after the initial excitement I’m now afraid to trust the results. What if I’m that 0.6% that is wrong for gender? My only consolation is that Panorama seems to be the most accurate NIPT. We are doing a small reveal for my boys this weekend, so I really hope it’s accurate (I understand the science behind the test, my emotional side is just so skeptical).

Has anyone else found out what they’re having?

BunnyGirl19
January 20th, 2021, 02:00 PM
Yay, congrats!!!!

I think we’re staying team green. I’m not sure yet.

Greydore
January 20th, 2021, 02:05 PM
Yay, congrats!!!!

I think we’re staying team green. I’m not sure yet.

Your name looks familiar, I wonder if we were in the same group in 2018? My son was born in July. Congratulations to you too!

Jconger
January 20th, 2021, 04:12 PM
That is so wonderful!! Yay for a girl after 3 boys!!!

BunnyGirl19
January 21st, 2021, 01:04 AM
Your name looks familiar, I wonder if we were in the same group in 2018? My son was born in July. Congratulations to you too!

Probably. My youngest was due August 2018, but born at the end of July 2018.

afya1
January 23rd, 2021, 09:06 PM
Hey ladies, I’ll be joining in. My Due date is 24th September.. I have 2DDs, and a DS who was born May 2018. This will be our 4th one. Would love another brother for my DS. But my Girls resllly really want another sister, I’ll be happy either way.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months!

Ps. Has anyone taken or know about the Peekaboo Clinical blood test?

BunnyGirl19
January 24th, 2021, 12:57 AM
I don’t trust Sneak Peek or Peekaboo as much as the NIPT tests done by your doctor. I’ve seen them wrong many times.

BunnyGirl19
January 27th, 2021, 06:01 PM

Guys!!!! I’m sooooo excited!!!

Jconger
January 27th, 2021, 06:06 PM
Oh my goodness!! Were you expecting TWINS?!! These will be baby # what and what for you?!! Congratulations!!

afya1
January 27th, 2021, 06:10 PM

Guys!!!! I’m sooooo excited!!!

OH MY GOD!! Congnratulations!! Did you experience any diff symptoms?!?

I’m also a twin myself!! Lol

treens
January 27th, 2021, 06:24 PM
buggy girl! Congratulations!!!!! So exciting!

BunnyGirl19
January 27th, 2021, 06:31 PM
These are babies #8 and 9, also my second set of twins. I’ve been having dreams of twins and my HCG was really high at 15DPO. I told the tech before she started there was going to be more than one. LOL! I’m ecstatic!!!! My husband is just kind of numb. My symptoms so far have been very mild. I’m a bit tired and have low-grade nausea most of the day. That’s basically it. I feel like my pelvis is “heavy” lije I did with my other twins. Both babies measured perfectly at 6w5d and both had heart rates of 132.

treens
January 27th, 2021, 06:31 PM
Just had my first doctors appointment today. Had my first Ultrasound last Friday and I measured 9w1d exactly what I was :)
Also did my NIPT today. Can't wait to find out gender but honestly just want a healthy little bean :)

Hope you are all doing well and hope its warm were you are. Im in Saskatchewan Canada and its been in the -40's all week with the wind chill! Thinking warm thoughts!

BunnyGirl19
January 30th, 2021, 02:43 PM
I’m kind of disappointed I don’t get to do NIPT with twins. My doctor said they aren’t accurate, not even the brand that says they can do multiples. Meh. We were going to be team green until we found out it was twins. Now I’m not so sure.

Jconger
January 31st, 2021, 11:33 PM
That’s so exciting though! Perhaps you will have multiple early ultrasounds with the chance to find out then!!

Also, I feel like this group is so much quieter than my last time being here. I would love to get to know you ladies better.

Where are you from? What did you sway or are hoping for? What is your due date? And what are or have been your pregnancy symptoms so far??

afya1
February 1st, 2021, 11:03 AM
That’s so exciting though! Perhaps you will have multiple early ultrasounds with the chance to find out then!!

Also, I feel like this group is so much quieter than my last time being here. I would love to get to know you ladies better.

Where are you from? What did you sway or are hoping for? What is your due date? And what are or have been your pregnancy symptoms so far??

I agree with you, this time round the groups are quieter. I was in the August 2017 2WW, I was hoping to conceive A DS although I didn’t really sway sway, I just tried to increase my chances of conception, in 2017 I did indeed conceive my first DS, I already have 2 DDs.

I’m due around 24th September. I’m happy either way, my girls want another sister but it would be nice for my DS to have a brother.

With the beginning of my pregnancy with my DS I had sore nipples and feeling faint and I’ve had similar symptoms this time round BUT I really don’t believe it’s anything to do with same gender. With my girls my early pregnancy symptoms were similar.
But I’ve heard lots about having opposite gender and the same pregnancy symptoms. WhT about you ladies? Anyone have similar or same symptoms with the same gender?

rahaye_raha
February 1st, 2021, 11:17 AM
I agree with you, this time round the groups are quieter. I was in the August 2017 2WW, I was hoping to conceive A DS although I didn’t really sway sway, I just tried to increase my chances of conception, in 2017 I did indeed conceive my first DS, I already have 2 DDs.

I’m due around 24th September. I’m happy either way, my girls want another sister but it would be nice for my DS to have a brother.

With the beginning of my pregnancy with my DS I had sore nipples and feeling faint and I’ve had similar symptoms this time round BUT I really don’t believe it’s anything to do with same gender. With my girls my early pregnancy symptoms were similar.
But I’ve heard lots about having opposite gender and the same pregnancy symptoms. WhT about you ladies? Anyone have similar or same symptoms with the same gender?

This is my second pregnancy and i have a DD. I have almodt the same symptom and I am currently week 8 (week 7 according to the ultrasound i had last week)

And I dont know the gender yet. Last week they saw two fetus with heart beat and they said im am 6w6d but according to my ovulation i should have been 7w4d.

Anyhow we dont have twins in the family ��
So, i hope one of them is a boy and the other girl. I always liked to have 2 daughters and 1 son.

But it is common that one of the twins vanishes until week 13. So lets see what is going to happen.

rahaye_raha
February 1st, 2021, 11:20 AM

Hi :)
I swayed for a boy and i am from Sweden. I have a DD.
They saw two fetus with heartbeat last week in ultrasound and no body has twins in our families.

Im due september 12.

What about you?

And i dont have any remarkable symptoms.

BunnyGirl19
February 3rd, 2021, 05:38 PM

I get ultrasounds every three weeks since I’m high risk for multiple reasons. We swayed girl, but after the last miscarriage in November my doctor had me up my folate and add in CoQ10 for supplements. I’m concerned that may have affected my sway. I’ve been following the LE diet since my miscarriage in March (lost 35 lb), so plenty long enough for my body to have shifted to “girl friendly.” My symptoms so far have been on the mild side. I’m more tired than usual and have constant low-grade nausea. I’ve thrown up a few times, but not a lot. I’ve had a lot of bloating and gas and kind of achy stretching twinges. I’m just concerned about being able to hide the pregnancy until at least 16 weeks. I don’t want to announce any earlier than that.

Jconger
February 3rd, 2021, 11:59 PM
I get ultrasounds every three weeks since I’m high risk for multiple reasons. We swayed girl, but after the last miscarriage in November my doctor had me up my folate and add in CoQ10 for supplements. I’m concerned that may have affected my sway. I’ve been following the LE diet since my miscarriage in March (lost 35 lb), so plenty long enough for my body to have shifted to “girl friendly.” My symptoms so far have been on the mild side. I’m more tired than usual and have constant low-grade nausea. I’ve thrown up a few times, but not a lot. I’ve had a lot of bloating and gas and kind of achy stretching twinges. I’m just concerned about being able to hide the pregnancy until at least 16 weeks. I don’t want to announce any earlier than that.

That’s so wonderful. Perhaps you’ll get an early peek at the two!! Someone said the diet was clutch for them. So [emoji1695] for your girl or two!! You have two chances for that girl [emoji175][emoji175] those twinges were my first sign of pregnancy like right after conceiving. I was like “no way!” They eventually become uncomfortable/painful later on. How many do you have? I seem to show right away after having four... so hopefully you can hide it but with twins might be tough [emoji51]

We live in Utah. We have four girls and this baby is a surprise. Conceived before I got to really sway. I followed the diet and vitamins, but didn’t get to do the timing I would have preferred. We actually had a cut off which makes me nervous it’s a 5th girl. God is wanting to renew my mind though about timing. Atomic has shared multiple times and so have many others on here but when you’ve believed a lie for 10 years it’s hard to break it. Praying this is our boy. It’s our fifth and final kiddo and would be a miracle to have a son!! I mean all babies are a miracle but my heart’s desire would be to have a [emoji170] for our finale [emoji312]

BunnyGirl19
February 4th, 2021, 12:13 PM
I have 7 kids already, but I usually don’t show until later on. I’m hoping that holds true again this time.

Timing or number of attempts has not seemed to correlate gender for me. Last December we spontaneously decided to try for baby #8, no swaying or anything. We got one attempt in the fertile window. I miscarried at 12 weeks due to heart defects, but I recently decided to find out what baby was and it was a boy. I’ve gotten boys with sex multiple times a day, girls with multiple attempts in fertile window, etc. The only thing that has been true is that I need to have sex 1-2 days prior to O (at positive OPK) to conceive.

Greydore
February 8th, 2021, 02:07 PM

This group is quiet! Thanks for starting this, I love hearing others’ stories.

We have 3 boys, and my NIPT in January showed girl. We didn’t sway, I had a miscarriage in August and took it really hard. I didn’t have it in me to do a girl sway. We were completely shocked, I really thought it was a boy.

I feel the same as Bunnygirl, I really didn’t do anything different this time around than I did with my boys. We had sex every other day during fertile window, and I ate how I normally do. The biggest different might be the miscarriage 3 months earlier; maybe that affected my hormones in some way. But I’m guessing it was just pure chance.

Hope you’re all feeling okay, I’m 15 weeks today and finally able to drink some coffee again!

BunnyGirl19
February 8th, 2021, 03:21 PM
I miscarried in November and didn’t try until I started a new cycle in December. I was still following the LE diet, although my doctor advised me to increase my folate and add in CoQ10 after the miscarriage due to age. I saw elsewhere on here that neither of those sway, but I can’t help but worry it ruined my sway in some way. I just felt like I was going to have twins after my last miscarriage. It was weird. I’d seen some butterfly hair bows on Amazon while looking for a birthday gift for my daughter’s classmate and decided I wanted to buy them for the baby girl I was trying to have and a little voice was like “You have to buy two sets for twins.” So I did. I found out I was pregnant the day after the bows were delivered. I’m hoping it’s a sign, but I try not to read into things and drive myself crazy. I’m afraid to find out what we’re having. My husband is dying to find out. As of now the twins appear to be dichorionic, diamniotic, which means they are most likely fraternal, but my husband is hoping we’re in the 20% with di-di identicals. He wants identical girls.

jyotshna.y14
February 10th, 2021, 11:51 PM
Just had my first doctors appointment today. Had my first Ultrasound last Friday and I measured 9w1d exactly what I was :)
Also did my NIPT today. Can't wait to find out gender but honestly just want a healthy little bean :)

Hope you are all doing well and hope its warm were you are. Im in Saskatchewan Canada and its been in the -40's all week with the wind chill! Thinking warm thoughts!Hello treen Congratulations for ur pregnancy.wht happened to ur nipt test? Is it accurate in 9w pregnancy?

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

BunnyGirl19
February 11th, 2021, 01:55 PM
Since my doctor doesn’t do NIPT for multiples I caved and did a Sneak Peek test even though I know they are very unreliable and wrong a lot. I got my result this morning saying girl. I’m praying that I’m one of the lucky ones with accurate results and it means both twins are girls. :pray::pray::pray:

jyotshna.y14
February 11th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Since my doctor doesn’t do NIPT for multiples I caved and did a Sneak Peek test even though I know they are very unreliable and wrong a lot. I got my result this morning saying girl. I’m praying that I’m one of the lucky ones with accurate results and it means both twins are girls. :pray::pray::pray:Congratulations bunny girl hope it is right

treens
February 12th, 2021, 06:21 PM
My Doctor told me i am in the normal range for the test. Also had a NT today and it all looks good for Down syndrom etc. :))

My husband and I are opening the envelope tonight to find out gender im so excited I can't wait!

Greydore
February 12th, 2021, 06:35 PM
My Doctor told me i am in the normal range for the test. Also had a NT today and it all looks good for Down syndrom etc. :))

My husband and I are opening the envelope tonight to find out gender im so excited I can't wait!

How exciting, you’ll have to let us know!!

treens
February 13th, 2021, 09:26 AM
Good morning! Our test results are in!
We swayed boy and we are having a boy!!!

We are very excited!
Wishing all you ladies a quick healthy pregnancy with the gender you wish for!

jyotshna.y14
February 13th, 2021, 01:11 PM
That's great news treen enjoy ur pregnancy [emoji4]

g.pooja812
February 13th, 2021, 02:20 PM
Good morning! Our test results are in!
We swayed boy and we are having a boy!!!

We are very excited!
Wishing all you ladies a quick healthy pregnancy with the gender you wish for!

Congratulations! Have a healthy and safe pregnancy [emoji56]

Jconger
February 13th, 2021, 05:41 PM
That’s so wonderful!! Congratulations!!

How is everyone feeling? How far along are you? I feel like this group is still so quiet lol

treens
February 13th, 2021, 08:00 PM
I am 12 weeks 3 days.

It is quieter!!

I feel really good, how are you feeling jconger?

We still haven’t told anyone yet it’s so hard!! Have you

Jconger
February 13th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Almost 9 weeks. I’m not positive on when I ovulated. My cycle was still adjusting from nursing when we conceived. I may be 9 weeks now lol. We will find out in a little over a week when we get our first ultrasound. I’ve been feeling way more nauseas. I’m taking diclegis and still feeling yucky here and there. It is much better now though with the helps of meds. I can at least function with my 4 other kids lol. Our immediate families know but not too many people outside of that. We have 4 girls already so we might not share on social media until we find out the gender or even birth. I’m tired of hearing everyone’s opinions and pity for having all the same gender or having so many kids. It’s annoying [emoji23]

Greydore
February 14th, 2021, 11:10 AM
Almost 9 weeks. I’m not positive on when I ovulated. My cycle was still adjusting from nursing when we conceived. I may be 9 weeks now lol. We will find out in a little over a week when we get our first ultrasound. I’ve been feeling way more nauseas. I’m taking diclegis and still feeling yucky here and there. It is much better now though with the helps of meds. I can at least function with my 4 other kids lol. Our immediate families know but not too many people outside of that. We have 4 girls already so we might not share on social media until we find out the gender or even birth. I’m tired of hearing everyone’s opinions and pity for having all the same gender or having so many kids. It’s annoying [emoji23]

Ugh, I totally understand this. If we do announce on social media we won’t be sharing gender- I can’t handle the comments! Hope you start feeling better soon. The first trimester just sucks so much.

afya1
February 14th, 2021, 11:04 PM
Oh HUGE congratulations to you Treen!! Such wonderful news. Have you told your other children yet ?

Bunny girl, I really hope it is accurate for you. Did you do the clinical or at home test?

I’m 8 weeks right now, I have my first prenatal appointment and I’ll know for sure how far alone I am
hopefully on Tuesday. Rather nervous, and I’m going to find out if they can offer the NIPT test and gender for me, if they can I won’t cave into a clinical gender blood test! I don’t have any clinics that offer sneakpeak near me I do have the clinical peekaboo. But I’ve heard mixed stuff about peekaboo. I would always do clinical I’m sure less chance of contamination.
Anyone done or know of anyone get an accurate a clinical sneakpeak or peekaboo?

rahaye_raha
February 15th, 2021, 03:01 AM
Ladies, do you pay for NIPT test or is it covered by your social insurance?

I'm currently 10 weeks and since they have told twins, I don't think that i can do TIPT.

treens
February 15th, 2021, 02:44 PM
Jconger- that is totally understandable, Girls are amazing though and a healthy child is what is important. But I really hope you get your little fella :))

afya1- We have not told anyone except for medical professionals that need to know. Its kinda nice being the only ones. I know my youngest daughter will be so happy she has been asking for a brother forever and her friend just got one so she is even more wanting one. My older 2 i think don't think i need any more lol but they will love him

rahaye-raha- We have to pay here it was $550 you can get some extra tests for more but this is what we opted for.

Where is everyone from?

BunnyGirl19
February 15th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Just the regular version. I have friends who work in a lab that have said that the claims of “wrong due to contamination” are fake, that what they are actually looking for is different than what you’d get from any sort of contamination anyway. For what it’s worth, I’ve seen lots of reviews from wrong results doing it both at home and in a clinic, so I’m considering it just for fun.

Greydore
February 15th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Jconger- that is totally understandable, Girls are amazing though and a healthy child is what is important. But I really hope you get your little fella :))

afya1- We have not told anyone except for medical professionals that need to know. Its kinda nice being the only ones. I know my youngest daughter will be so happy she has been asking for a brother forever and her friend just got one so she is even more wanting one. My older 2 i think don't think i need any more lol but they will love him

rahaye-raha- We have to pay here it was $550 you can get some extra tests for more but this is what we opted for.

Where is everyone from?

Congratulations on your baby boy!! So wonderful!

I’m from the Midwest (US). We’re getting a crap ton of snow tonight!

rahaye_raha
February 16th, 2021, 03:36 AM
thanks for your reply. in sweden basic NIPT test is around 500$(US).

I am from Sweden :)

treens
February 16th, 2021, 05:15 PM
I am from Canada. All last week we made new records for the coldest days.... With and without windchill it was -40to -62 farenhiet. Its hard to even comprehend it it was crazy. Better this week slowly but by Sunday its going to be 32. Its super hard to deal with ahhah

Has anyone stared thinking names?

BunnyGirl19
February 16th, 2021, 07:45 PM
I’m from Oregon. I haven’t had power since Friday night due to an ice and snow storm. PGE says it could take up to 10 days to get power back. My mother invited herself over when her power went out and acted like a damned psycho yelling at my kids and calling them names. Me and DH, too. When she started kicking my dog and smacking the kids, I threw her out. She told me what a horrible mother I was and how I never should have had any kids. Then told me it would be my fault if she starved and froze to death at her own house because she had no electricty.......as if it’s not the exact same situation at my house with no electricity. LOL

treens
February 17th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Im sorry to hear that Bunnygirl19. some people don't know how to handle stressful situations. You had every right to kick her out.

I just read this moring that SASKpower our power company is delivering enough electricity for tens of thousands of homes as U.S. systems strain under cold conditions. :) Hope you get your power pack soon!

https://thestarphoenix.com/news/saskatchewan/saskpower-sending-electricity-south-as-polar-vortex-strains-u-s-grid?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0C8gcc8Odz8fCwvi1ISz809bPhwOdd-sq_tbfbK6BZUoy8JiscqtZxPRk#Echobox=1613539422

Greydore
February 17th, 2021, 10:00 AM
I hope you’re all staying safe and warm!!

We are discussing names but honestly having a hard time; definitely a harder time than when we named our boys. There’s a lot of girl names we like, but I don’t know if I like anything enough to use it for our baby. My sister died when she was 7, so we will definitely be using her name for the middle name. Anyone else thinking of anything yet?

treens
February 17th, 2021, 02:06 PM
We like the names:

Kingston
Cassius
Draxler
Darius
Atlas
Ramses

We are still looking but this is what we have so far :)) What do you guys think?

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2021, 03:20 PM
I like Kingston and Darius best!

Up till very recently Ramses was a pretty well known brand of condom in the US!

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2021, 03:21 PM
I hope you’re all staying safe and warm!!

We are discussing names but honestly having a hard time; definitely a harder time than when we named our boys. There’s a lot of girl names we like, but I don’t know if I like anything enough to use it for our baby. My sister died when she was 7, so we will definitely be using her name for the middle name. Anyone else thinking of anything yet?

Many of us have a really hard time naming our baby girl after many boys because nothing feels special enough (and I'm sure vice versa!) So sorry to hear of your sister. :heart:

BunnyGirl19
February 17th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Just had another scan today at 9w5d. Both babies measured 9w3d with heart rates of 174. The both also had anterior midline placentas.

afya1
February 17th, 2021, 08:41 PM
@Treens, that actually made me laugh reading about your older two thinking you don’t need anymore kids! Lol. Really happy for your little daughter. When I had my DS, my eldest was forever asking for a brother. I kept it a surprise up until the day he was born.
Now both of my girls want another sister...

Does anyone believe in the Ramzi theory?!!

So I caved in yesterday, I had my 8 week scan and sent my scan pic in to the gender experts and Baby gender pros.. they’ve all guessed girl... I wanted to know if you guys every tried it??

I’m from New York, we’re expecting a full day of snow here tomorrow! Hope your all keeping safe.

P.s. I’ve attached my little bubs first scan pic.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210218/15ea63dbf887f590def3e4bafc31fb7c.jpg

Jconger
February 18th, 2021, 12:38 AM
I’m from Oregon. I haven’t had power since Friday night due to an ice and snow storm. PGE says it could take up to 10 days to get power back. My mother invited herself over when her power went out and acted like a damned psycho yelling at my kids and calling them names. Me and DH, too. When she started kicking my dog and smacking the kids, I threw her out. She told me what a horrible mother I was and how I never should have had any kids. Then told me it would be my fault if she starved and froze to death at her own house because she had no electricty.......as if it’s not the exact same situation at my house with no electricity. LOL

Oh no!! I’m so sorry! Where in Oregon are you? We have lots of friends in Salem and Portland and they were without power. So tough! I heard Texas too and they are not use to the temperatures they are getting right now.

We are from Seattle but are living in Utah now. We finally got some good snow. We are prepared for it here though so that makes a difference. Wild how the whole country got hit!

I have tried to believe the ramzi theory but i thought it has been debunked? Is that right atomic?

Have not thought of names bc I really don’t want to get my hopes up, and I don’t know how i could possibly name a fifth girl lol.

Have you ladies been right with your inclination about your baby’s gender? I’ve wanted a boy so badly every time that I convinced my self the last two were boys and then struggled when they weren’t. I just don’t want to play mind games but I do feel like this could finally be our little man.

So glad to see this group is finally chatting more!! Yay! Thank you

treens
February 18th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Atomic- LOL about the condoms, that one is my least favourite but my husband loves it. Maybe this can sway him to no lol

BunnyGirl19- Thats so awesome on your twins. When are you due again?

Afyaal- I know nothing about Ramzi but I love the photos of your little bean!

Jconger- We waited to look at names till we knew it was a boy. I didn't want to get my hopes up. I felt like it was a boy but we did try so hard so I think thats why I thought it was, but i did sway in my thoughts some times. I think it was because I don't want to feel to hurt. I would have been happy either way but I know i would have been sad for a while.

Today we are officially in the 2nd trimester :) Can't Believe we have kept it a secrete this long. We are going to try hold out till March 20, first day of spring and my MIL Birthday. She will be so happy. My husband it her oldest son and has wanted babies from him since i met him LOL. They are a very loving kind Mexican family. For my family I know they think i don't need to start over again with young kids but they will be happy if we are. I haven't seen my parents or brother since October as they live 3 hours from here. So it may be a phone call. They are trying to stay quarantined or away rom people as my mom just had breast cancer about a year ago and my dad is 80.

anyway! Hope you are all having an amazing day :)

BunnyGirl19
February 18th, 2021, 12:57 PM
Oh no!! I’m so sorry! Where in Oregon are you? We have lots of friends in Salem and Portland and they were without power. So tough! I heard Texas too and they are not use to the temperatures they are getting right now.

We are from Seattle but are living in Utah now. We finally got some good snow. We are prepared for it here though so that makes a difference. Wild how the whole country got hit!

I have tried to believe the ramzi theory but i thought it has been debunked? Is that right atomic?

Have not thought of names bc I really don’t want to get my hopes up, and I don’t know how i could possibly name a fifth girl lol.

Have you ladies been right with your inclination about your baby’s gender? I’ve wanted a boy so badly every time that I convinced my self the last two were boys and then struggled when they weren’t. I just don’t want to play mind games but I do feel like this could finally be our little man.

So glad to see this group is finally chatting more!! Yay! Thank you

I live in a Portland suburb. We finally got power back late last night. No internet or cable yet.

Ramzi is definitely debunked. He never published a study and another study that tried to duplicate it got results ranging from 51% to 57% accuracy. To further prove he is a quack, he also claims babies can change gender up to 40 days after implantation by placing heat on a certain side of your belly. LOL

My intuition is usually wrong.

BunnyGirl19
February 18th, 2021, 12:59 PM
Atomic- LOL about the condoms, that one is my least favourite but my husband loves it. Maybe this can sway him to no lol

BunnyGirl19- Thats so awesome on your twins. When are you due again?

Afyaal- I know nothing about Ramzi but I love the photos of your little bean!

Jconger- We waited to look at names till we knew it was a boy. I didn't want to get my hopes up. I felt like it was a boy but we did try so hard so I think thats why I thought it was, but i did sway in my thoughts some times. I think it was because I don't want to feel to hurt. I would have been happy either way but I know i would have been sad for a while.

Today we are officially in the 2nd trimester :) Can't Believe we have kept it a secrete this long. We are going to try hold out till March 20, first day of spring and my MIL Birthday. She will be so happy. My husband it her oldest son and has wanted babies from him since i met him LOL. They are a very loving kind Mexican family. For my family I know they think i don't need to start over again with young kids but they will be happy if we are. I haven't seen my parents or brother since October as they live 3 hours from here. So it may be a phone call. They are trying to stay quarantined or away rom people as my mom just had breast cancer about a year ago and my dad is 80.

anyway! Hope you are all having an amazing day :)

I’m due September 17, but will be induced at 36 weeks, so August babies.

Jconger
February 21st, 2021, 11:11 PM
We get to see bb tomorrow for the first time! Does anyone else get nervous? This is the longest I’ve waited to go in. I had a mc after my first daughter and ever since have always gone in around 7 weeks. We are 10 now and I’m just so nervous lol. I want to see that heartbeat but part of me is also scared to hear it’s high like all of my girls and probably another girl... even though this doesn’t mean anything lol. We are also trying to decide if we should do the blood test. I know knowing or not knowing the gender doesn’t change the gender but I’d like to think for just a little longer that we could possibly have a boy. I know it is *possible* but in my mind I’ve always wanted to hear boy and it’s always been girl... so I keep telling myself to be prepared to hear girl. I just needed to share since no one really understands these things but this group. [emoji170]

DreamingofBoth
February 22nd, 2021, 08:38 AM
Good luck!! :)

We have two boys. Pregnant with number three and definitely last baby. We decided this time to stay team green! ItÂ’s hard but i think it will be a nice surprise either way. Of course we would love to have a girl (girl sway) but we will be happy either way! :)

treens
February 22nd, 2021, 09:04 AM
I hope your appointment goes great today! Wishing you a healthy baby boy :)

I also have a regular doctors appointment today, excited to hear the heart beat!

where you guys live are you aloud to take husbands or someone or do you have to do it alone? In Canada we have to be alone.

BunnyGirl19
February 22nd, 2021, 03:44 PM
I got all my first trimester labs drawn today. They are only doing the standard screen instead of NIPT due to it being unreliable for multiples. They did have the option to still look for Y chromosome along with the screen, so we’re doing that, too.

Jconger
February 26th, 2021, 09:54 AM
We saw the baby Monday and he/she was measuring 2 days earlier than I was thinking. Hopefully that meant we had more bding during our peak window than I had thought since this was a surprise baby. I definitely ovulated sooner than I was expecting but if this is the case it would have been something like 6, 5, 4, 3 and 1 day before ovulation vs thinking i only had 1, maybe 2 days during the peak. This was definitely different from getting pregnant with any of my girls. [emoji1695] [emoji170] we are waiting for the 20 week ultrasound to find out.

May I ask you all, what do you drive? This will be baby #5 and we live in Utah. I want something good in the snow but something bigger than our mini van. Thanks!!

treens
February 26th, 2021, 02:22 PM
Jconger- praying for Blue for you :))

I have a KIA Sorento. I love it! I have had it for 5 years now and it has been my favourite car. It has 3rd row seating too. When I was looking back then I went all over looking at everything with a 3rd row, I didn't really like the KIA brand maybe i was a brand snob back then but I am defiantly glad i went with it. Lots of great features and a bit cheeper than others. Quality is amazing :)) At least take one for a test drive, the heated steering wheel and heat/cooling seats are the best and the sunroof is huge!

Good luck!!

I got to hear the heartbeat on Monday, I took a sound clip for my husband because he cant come into my appointments. Rate was 140. Such a great sound! I also started to feel slight movement at 13w 4d. I am now 14w 1d. So cool too. Our bodies are amazing!!

BunnyGirl19
February 26th, 2021, 11:31 PM
Our only “family car” That holds all of us is a 15-passenger Ford Transit. Otherwise we have a Mazda RX-8, a Mercedes E63 AMG wagon, and a Porsche Macan GTS. We used to have a Yukon, and we loved it until it started having weird problems. Brake linkage broke and the lines exploded for no reason that could be determined. Then we had a ton of electrical issues. These issues were all common in the year we had (first year of new updates), but I don’t know about other years.

afya1
February 28th, 2021, 12:57 PM
Ohhh gosh. We’ll be looking into buying a bigger car too. My 3 kids have been fairly cosy in the Acura RDX I drive, but with the 4th one on the way, we need something with a 3rd row. I’m not a huge fan of big cars but I’m sure I’ll get use to it.

For those ladies who have had the NIPT test done, how long did it take for you to get results back? I was told within 10-14 days I’d be receiving a phone call. I’ll be going tomorrow to have blood drawn.

treens
February 28th, 2021, 03:50 PM
afya1- mine took 2 weeks exactly! Felt like forever... They they forgot to give gender so I had to wait for them to get back to me on day 16. But it was worth it :)) Im in Canada though they told me 7-10 days

Greydore
March 1st, 2021, 01:16 PM
Afya my NIPT took 10 days. It felt like an eternity!

afya1
March 1st, 2021, 09:26 PM
Urghhhhh. I’m going to suffer for the next 2 weeks. But I’m excited to find out either way, whether it’s a girl or a boy. Just hope for a healthy pregnancy. Excited to see what this little bean will look like.

Has anybody hit their second trimester yet. I’m 10 weeks 3 days now. Just a few weeks left in my first trimester. Time really is flying.

How are your baby bumps? Anyone showing right now? My belly’s popping out at this point now. It’s slowly becoming obvious

BunnyGirl19
March 1st, 2021, 10:34 PM
I’m still mostly just bloating. I’m 11w3d, so a few more weeks to hit the second trimester. My nausea has improved the last few days, but now I’m having frequent heartburn and struggling with hypoglycemia.

afya1
March 1st, 2021, 11:04 PM
Oh yes, I’m feeling some heartburn too. And my nausea has slowly subsided.

So I went in to get blood drawn for the NIPT. My doctor is using the ClariTest I was actually very confused when the nurse was asking me if I was here to do the ClariTest?! I was like no I’m here for the NIPT. I’m assuming there are diff companies such as Harmony and Panorama? Could any one enlighten me on this.

Nervous to get my results, just hope baby is healthy!

treens
March 2nd, 2021, 08:45 AM
I am almost 15 weeks and its starting to pop, I would like it to hold off a couple more weeks as we havn't told anyone and I work everyday with my soon to be 20 year old daughter so I am worried she will figure things out before then.

I have felt pretty good all pregnancy not really any sickness or heartburn yet but I know the heart burn and acid reflux will come, it did with all my pregnancies. I havn't craved anything much yet either. With my other son i ate so much chocolate and got so huge! So I am trying to hold it together this time as i dont want to have to loose all that again it was really hard!

I hope you all have a great day!

Greydore
March 2nd, 2021, 09:37 AM
I’m 18 weeks and definitely showing now, but I can still hide it in my work scrubs. So glad to be out of the first trimester, and so happy it’s March and slowly warming up here. Can’t wait to be outside more with the kids.

Treens I gain a lot of weight with my pregnancies, so I laughed at your chocolate comment. With my first two boys all I wanted was cookies, brownies, ice cream, etc. haha. I’m not craving sweets at all this time but I’m still managing to pack on the pounds! I lose it pretty quickly so I don’t stress about it too much.

Afya there are multiple companies that offer the NIPT, so it sounds like your doctor uses that specific company. Can’t wait to hear your results!

BunnyGirl19
March 10th, 2021, 08:14 PM
I had my NT scan today and got my first trimester screenings back. Babies are both still measuring perfectly and the same heart rates (164), ultrasound was great, low risk for anomalies, and 90% certainty both babies are girls!!!! They wouldn’t give me higher accuracy since it was twins. Since DH wasn’t there I bought outfits and wrapped them as A and B for him to open tonight.

treens
March 11th, 2021, 08:25 AM
Congratulations BunnyGirl19, what amazing news!

I am 16 weeks today, anyone else having headaches? I seem to go back and forth from low to to pretty bad. Its driving me crazy, I have tried a couple of times taking Tylenol but it doesn't seem to help so I am not taking anything but trying to keep hydrated.

My bump is starting to pop now. I think we are going to tell close family on the first day of spring. It is also my mother-in-law's birthday she will be so happy my youngest has been asking every week for one, her friend just had a little brother and she wants one so bad.

Has anyone got the COVID vaccine? What are everyones thoughts on it. Im going to talk to my doctor about it on the next appointment.

Hoping everyone is feeling good!

BunnyGirl19
March 11th, 2021, 12:44 PM
I have frequent headaches, but part of that is just my normal. I have post concussion syndrome from a car accident two years ago. I’m noticing when I’m getting pretty bad ones now it’s because my blood sugar is low.

BunnyGirl19
March 11th, 2021, 12:48 PM
I haven’t gotten the covid vaccine, nor do I intend to. There is no long-term data on it, especially with respect to pregnant women, to make an appropriately informed decision. My doctor also told me I couldn’t have the vaccine due to my blood clotting disorder.

atomic sagebrush
March 11th, 2021, 01:08 PM
Just tossing it out here that we've had some issues in the past with vaccination discussions becoming heated so let's all be on our best behavior! Thank you!

MsDashwood
March 15th, 2021, 10:11 AM
Anyone else team green? We decided not to find out as really want a girl but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter - so thought if we find out straight after birth we won’t care!

We had the NIPT done (the type that automatically tests gender). The lady whited it out out in our hard copy and said that my usual doctors office was discrete so wouldn’t slip up on the electronic version of results.

We are going to a hospital where the testing and ultrasounds ALL done at one place.

We had our 21 week ultrasound and the technician brought up our file (which I’m assuming has everything on it including full NIPT results as it’s a one stop shop). She asked if we knew what we were having around same time. We said no and she did a bit more fiddling with her scan machine. Then she started scanning and said something about the baby being a he like “oh he’s on his back today away from us”.

For the entire rest of the scan she referred to baby as “it” “them” “they” - never once did she throw in a “she” to mix up her girl comment.

I can’t help but just know it was an actual slip up/mistake from her - which is okay, but I’m feeling like I’ve got gender disappointment without even having the real news.

There’s no clues on my scan - I’ve trawled and trawled the images since just trying to make sense of my thoughts.

Should I give up team green and just find out now I basically know anyway?

BunnyGirl19
March 15th, 2021, 11:10 AM
We were going to be team green until we found out we were having twins. I still wanted to stay green, but DH really wanted to know, so we found out and are now waiting to reconfirm at our next scan. I feel pretty confident they are right since Sneak Peek, first trimester screen, and 13 week ultrasound all gave the same result. I’m trying to talk DH into keeping it a secret from everyone else now. I liked watching everyone get irrational and irritated over not knowing what our #4 was and want to do it again. LOL

Jconger
March 15th, 2021, 09:31 PM
Anyone else team green? We decided not to find out as really want a girl but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter - so thought if we find out straight after birth we won’t care!

We had the NIPT done (the type that automatically tests gender). The lady whited it out out in our hard copy and said that my usual doctors office was discrete so wouldn’t slip up on the electronic version of results.

We are going to a hospital where the testing and ultrasounds ALL done at one place.

We had our 21 week ultrasound and the technician brought up our file (which I’m assuming has everything on it including full NIPT results as it’s a one stop shop). She asked if we knew what we were having around same time. We said no and she did a bit more fiddling with her scan machine. Then she started scanning and said something about the baby being a he like “oh he’s on his back today away from us”.

For the entire rest of the scan she referred to baby as “it” “them” “they” - never once did she throw in a “she” to mix up her girl comment.

I can’t help but just know it was an actual slip up/mistake from her - which is okay, but I’m feeling like I’ve got gender disappointment without even having the real news.

There’s no clues on my scan - I’ve trawled and trawled the images since just trying to make sense of my thoughts.

Hey! We did not find out with baby girl #4 but waited to keep her a surprise. I didn’t want to experience GD for the 4th time so we waited. At our 20 week ultrasound the tech at one point said “he” as well so I was convinced we were finally getting our boy! The rest of the time she referred to her as “baby”! So just because they said “he” doesn’t mean a thing! I think people tend to say “he” trying to be neutral because “it” just doesn’t seem right [emoji23]

I’ve been going crazy over trying to see a nub when we took a peek at baby at 12 weeks (atomic and bunny know [emoji23][emoji23]) but I’m wondering if we should be team yellow or green? I can’t remember lol. My only thing was I caught myself not relaxing as much during my labor because i was 1) terrified of having preeclampsia again (i did with my 3rd) and 2) concerned about who I was going to meet. I was a little let down when she came but that quickly disappeared. I’ve experience GD all 3 times. Like I said with the 4th is lasted just a moment so I wouldn’t count that as GD. I’m not sure about experiencing it for this last baby. [emoji2360]

MsDashwood
March 16th, 2021, 07:09 AM
Hey! We did not find out with baby girl #4 but waited to keep her a surprise. I didn’t want to experience GD for the 4th time so we waited. At our 20 week ultrasound the tech at one point said “he” as well so I was convinced we were finally getting our boy! The rest of the time she referred to her as “baby”! So just because they said “he” doesn’t mean a thing! I think people tend to say “he” trying to be neutral because “it” just doesn’t seem right [emoji23]

I’ve been going crazy over trying to see a nub when we took a peek at baby at 12 weeks (atomic and bunny know [emoji23][emoji23]) but I’m wondering if we should be team yellow or green? I can’t remember lol. My only thing was I caught myself not relaxing as much during my labor because i was 1) terrified of having preeclampsia again (i did with my 3rd) and 2) concerned about who I was going to meet. I was a little let down when she came but that quickly disappeared. I’ve experience GD all 3 times. Like I said with the 4th is lasted just a moment so I wouldn’t count that as GD. I’m not sure about experiencing it for this last baby. [emoji2360]

Thank you! I’m glad you got a “he” and it wasn’t the truth (although .... in your situation it was what you wanted!). Have you posted your nub? Love looking at those and guessing. My nub was so clear in my 12th week ultrasound and completely missing from my 13th week ultrasound so I never got to test out the theory as it can still rise after 12 weeks.

You’ve made me feel good about team green/yellow in you only got slight GD at time. That’s what I was thinking. I’d I find out now it’s a boy I’ll overthink about the fact we will never have our girl, but after the birth I will be too busy meeting and getting used to the baby.

I hope you have a boy!!

MsDashwood
March 16th, 2021, 07:11 AM
We were going to be team green until we found out we were having twins. I still wanted to stay green, but DH really wanted to know, so we found out and are now waiting to reconfirm at our next scan. I feel pretty confident they are right since Sneak Peek, first trimester screen, and 13 week ultrasound all gave the same result. I’m trying to talk DH into keeping it a secret from everyone else now. I liked watching everyone get irrational and irritated over not knowing what our #4 was and want to do it again. LOL

Twin girls (well... almost confirmed). Just amazing. I would have found out if we had twins as well. Twins are a wonderful surprise enough! You may want to tell people this time around so they can get gifts ready etc. Two surprises seems a big thing for people to be ready for if they are itching to find out as well!!!

Greydore
March 16th, 2021, 08:21 AM

I know it’s hard not to, but try not to read too much into it. I’m an l&d nurse, and when parents don’t know baby’s sex I sometimes accidentally refer to baby as ‘he.’ It’s really just a slip, I think it comes more naturally to me because I have boys. Parents also don’t like their baby being called ‘it’, haha. I usually just try to say something like ‘baby is on your left side’ but sometimes those pronouns do slip out.

treens
March 17th, 2021, 05:46 PM
Hi everyone! How are you all feeling?

What are everyones Due Dates? Mine is Aug 26 but I will be having a planned C-section so Im guessing the 20th ish.

I feel like the time has been flying quite quickly. We are telling my kids tonight and my parents and my husbands parents friday. I am excited but a little sad it wont be just us that knows any more :)

BunnyGirl19
March 17th, 2021, 08:31 PM
I’m still feeling a bit blah and tired, but nausea is getting better. I’m due September 17, but only get to go to 36 weeks, if they stay in that long, which puts me at August 20. I’d like to schedule for August 23 if I can.

Greydore
March 22nd, 2021, 06:41 AM
Treens how did telling the family go?

I had my anatomy scan last week, everything looks good and baby is measuring in the 50th percentile- just like my other kids. We also got a good girl potty shot; not that I didn’t believe the NIPT but having a second confirmation is reassuring! I haven’t bought one girl thing, maybe I’ll be able to now. Although my family wants to have a small ‘sprinkle’ for me and I have a feeling we’ll get a TON of clothes since we have all of the baby necessities from our boys. So maybe I should hold off on buying much :)

We’re still struggling with names, has anyone decided? Hope you’re all doing well!

treens
March 22nd, 2021, 10:12 AM
My 20 year old daughter wasn't too excited but we explained she doesn't have to move out lol and she was ok.
My 17 year old son was super excited and especially that it is a boy, this surprised me I thought he would have the same reaction as my older daughter.
My 8 year old was so happy she has been asking so much. now she wants to do everything for me and watches what im eating lol

The rest of our family was very happy especially my mother in law. She shed a few tears it was really sweet.

Greydore- So happy for you and your girl! I bet you will get a lot of clothing! I have bought so much clothing i cant stop myself lol it so cute. I have been getting things from PatPat, im really happy with the quality for the price most items are $5-7 or even less onsale and thats Canadian Price. The girls stuff it so die for :)

We had decided on an add name I love the way it is written and got useto the way it sounds. But its kinda over the top but so is my husband lol

Xerxes

Hope he can grow into it lol what names are you thinking Geydore?

BunnyGirl19
March 22nd, 2021, 12:47 PM
Treens how did telling the family go?

I had my anatomy scan last week, everything looks good and baby is measuring in the 50th percentile- just like my other kids. We also got a good girl potty shot; not that I didn’t believe the NIPT but having a second confirmation is reassuring! I haven’t bought one girl thing, maybe I’ll be able to now. Although my family wants to have a small ‘sprinkle’ for me and I have a feeling we’ll get a TON of clothes since we have all of the baby necessities from our boys. So maybe I should hold off on buying much :)

We’re still struggling with names, has anyone decided? Hope you’re all doing well!

Picking names with my husband is a pain. He never seems to like anything but the most common, plain, overused names.......and I hate the idea of using them on my kids. We had Elodie on our list from last time that we didn’t use, so I’m planning to use that for one of them. DH has not liked anything else suggested for the other baby so far.

BunnyGirl19
March 22nd, 2021, 12:50 PM
My 20 year old daughter wasn't too excited but we explained she doesn't have to move out lol and she was ok.
My 17 year old son was super excited and especially that it is a boy, this surprised me I thought he would have the same reaction as my older daughter.
My 8 year old was so happy she has been asking so much. now she wants to do everything for me and watches what im eating lol

The rest of our family was very happy especially my mother in law. She shed a few tears it was really sweet.

Greydore- So happy for you and your girl! I bet you will get a lot of clothing! I have bought so much clothing i cant stop myself lol it so cute. I have been getting things from PatPat, im really happy with the quality for the price most items are $5-7 or even less onsale and thats Canadian Price. The girls stuff it so die for :)

We had decided on an add name I love the way it is written and got useto the way it sounds. But its kinda over the top but so is my husband lol

Xerxes

Hope he can grow into it lol what names are you thinking Geydore?

I like Greek mythology names, but my husband tells me they are too weird. DD1 is Calypso from Greek mythology, and he begrudgingly tolerates it and calls her Callie instead. I like Persephone and Ariadne, but of course DH doesn’t. LOL

treens
March 31st, 2021, 06:56 PM
How are you guys feeling? I am excited for the Easter long weekend!

BunnyGirl19
March 31st, 2021, 07:59 PM
I’m still struggling with hypoglycemia and feeling blah. I don’t want to do anything for Easter except sleep. My husband is trying to make plans, but with 7 kids it’s always a disaster and I get stuck with way too much work. It’s never relaxing or enjoyable to me and I want to strangle him every time he asks if I’m having fun. Grrrrr.......

Jconger
April 1st, 2021, 11:08 PM
Yay! So glad everyone is doing well. Sorry you still aren’t feeling well, Bunny. I’ve been feeling so much better the last few weeks. 16 weeks on Saturdays and feeling excited/nervous to find out who baby is. This is for sure our last and I just keep looking back at our last scan. Even though everyone has said we didn’t get any clues from it lol. I’ve always just been so disappointed after finding out with each one... which is why with our 4th we decided to wait to find out. I don’t want to be nervous about finding out during labor though so feel like we should do this sooner. I just can’t get myself to call and make our ultrasound apt lol. Easter will still be simple with covid but things are looking up and life should resume real soon. My kids can’t wait to burn their masks lol. We are excited to celebrate our Savior’s resurrection though!!!

BunnyGirl19
April 2nd, 2021, 02:28 PM
I’m 16 weeks today and have another scan. I’m terrified my girls won’t be girls anymore. I’ve been like this every time I’ve been told I’m having a girl. I blame it on getting an elective scan at 15 weeks with DS1 and being told he was a girl and that the bulge between his legs was the cord and not a penis. At 19 weeks I he was very clearly a boy and I felt gutted. I’ve found out at 14 weeks with all my other kids by potty shot (except DS4 because his legs were tightly crossed) and they were all very clear what they were without doubt and then confirmed later. This time we peeked at 13 weeks and saw classic girl potty shots with all the lines. None of my boys looked like that at 13 weeks (they all had a bulge that looked like a party hat between the legs), but I’m stressing myself out worried that it will change. I hate that I do this to myself. I never fully believe my girls are girls until they are born. LOL

BunnyGirl19
April 2nd, 2021, 06:45 PM
Just finished my scan. Both babies are definitely girls!!!! Eeeee!!!!!

Jconger
April 8th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Just finished my scan. Both babies are definitely girls!!!! Eeeee!!!!!

Yay congratulations!! That’s so wonderful! Are they identical did you say? Im 16 + 5. Can you get a definite answer at this point? I’ve heard to wait between 18-20 and have had friends told the opposite bc they found out too soon. Eek I’m excited but scared to find out lol. I just keep obsessing over my end of 11 weeks/12 week scan that sounds like was a little too early to give me any signs.

BunnyGirl19
April 8th, 2021, 11:36 PM
They are di/di, which implies fraternal, but 20%-30% (depending on source) of di/di twins are identical. We’ll get zygosity testing after birth to know for sure.

You can definitely find out what baby is at 16 weeks.

treens
April 9th, 2021, 04:14 PM
Hello all!
20 weeks now and had the ultrasound. He is defiantly a boy and everything looks good and measuring to due date. He was a dancer today, wouldn't stop moving till the end. I am happy to hear it all looks good!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Greydore
April 13th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Congrats on confirmed girls Bunny! Treens I’m glad to hear your anatomy scan went well!

I’m 24 weeks now, this pregnancy feels like it’s going so fast. I haven’t bought one girl clothing item yet, and I don’t really like a lot of what’s out there (too over the top and ruffly). I’m getting rid of a lot of the boy clothes since this is our last baby, and there’s a bit of sadness that I won’t have another baby boy. After my third boy I always pictured myself as a mom to 4 boys. It’s definitely taking some adjusting to the idea of having a girl. Has anyone else felt this way?

Also, I’m gaining WAY too much weight. I’m usually super relaxed about pregnancy weight gain, but I’ve already gained 29 lbs. I usually gain 40, so I’m not really on track for that, lol. I was hoping I would gain less with a girl, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for me!

BunnyGirl19
April 13th, 2021, 12:44 PM
I just finally bought some clothes for the twins. They’re all set for 0-3 month sleepers now. I need to get newborn and preemie clothes, but I haven’t liked the preemie options available. I want to make them clothes, but I’m just busy and backed up with other stuff at the moment. I don’t know why, but I just can’t get into shopping or preparing this time.

treens
April 13th, 2021, 06:45 PM
Graydore- I feel like time has gone fast too! We pretty much got the nursery all set up by wayfair lol We got a crib, dresser, glider bassinet and bedding set from there and I have got lots of clothing and some small toys and books. I am a planner so I can't help it. Since its been 9 years since a baby we just got everything we need new. This is the first time for me as we used used things and gifted things before. We just set up on Sunday :)

For weight i was doing good the first trimester now it seems 2 pounds a week i try not to stress but it is hard!

Bunnygirl- Im not sure where you are from but when i was in babies-r-us the other day i saw some cute preemie things :)

BunnyGirl19
April 13th, 2021, 08:28 PM
I’m in Oregon. Our BRU closed down in mid 2018. I have something called Buy Buy Baby for a “large” baby store or Carter’s.

afya1
April 13th, 2021, 10:42 PM
Ladies, I hope all is going well for you. I haven’t had a chance to come on here in a while.
I did get the results back for my NIPT test, I found out at around 11weeks I would be having another baby girl. My 2 girls were so desperate to have another sister, and my son wasn’t really fussed.

Last Wednesday at a routine 15 week scan, I found out my little baby didn’t have a heart beat and stopped growing around 14 weeks.
I had no idea I had miscarried, for almost a week and half. It explains the dull back ache I was experiencing.
My first ever loss, I had a D&C procedure last Friday, everything went perfectly fine. I never got to see her as they said baby wouldn’t be intact [emoji17]. I’m feeling better but think of her lots. My NIPT results and NT scan came back perfectly fine. They asked if I’d like to do genetic testing to get a detailed explanation of what actually happened I accept that. I just spend moments thinking what could of happened to her.

treens
April 14th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Im so sorry for your loss afya1! My thoughts are with you and your family. Sometimes things happen for a reason that we can not explain or accept but it is what is meant to be. She will always be in your heart and I hope it gets easier for you over time. Big hugs!

BunnyGirl19
April 14th, 2021, 12:51 PM
I’m so sorry afya!!!

rahaye_raha
April 14th, 2021, 02:51 PM
Im so sorry ��

I also got miscarriage 1 month ago on my identical twins on 14W4d.
I got so much milk in my breasts that that got like a big ball and it was very painful both physically and mentally for couple of days. Actually it was more painful than the miscarriage itself :(

9jamama01
April 14th, 2021, 03:58 PM
Ladies, I hope all is going well for you. I haven’t had a chance to come on here in a while.
I did get the results back for my NIPT test, I found out at around 11weeks I would be having another baby girl. My 2 girls were so desperate to have another sister, and my son wasn’t really fussed.

Last Wednesday at a routine 15 week scan, I found out my little baby didn’t have a heart beat and stopped growing around 14 weeks.
I had no idea I had miscarried, for almost a week and half. It explains the dull back ache I was experiencing.
My first ever loss, I had a D&C procedure last Friday, everything went perfectly fine. I never got to see her as they said baby wouldn’t be intact [emoji17]. I’m feeling better but think of her lots. My NIPT results and NT scan came back perfectly fine. They asked if I’d like to do genetic testing to get a detailed explanation of what actually happened I accept that. I just spend moments thinking what could of happened to her.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSorry to hear about your loss, Afya. It pains in the heart to lose a child. Sorry

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

9jamama01
April 14th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Im so sorry ��

I got so much milk in my breasts that that got like a big ball and it was very painful both physically and mentally for couple of days. Actually it was more painful than the miscarriage itself :(I'm so sorry for your loss Raha.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jazmin
April 15th, 2021, 12:01 AM

am so sorry Afya .

Jazmin
April 15th, 2021, 12:07 AM
Im so sorry ��

I got so much milk in my breasts that that got like a big ball and it was very painful both physically and mentally for couple of days. Actually it was more painful than the miscarriage itself :(

Raha, really sorry. [emoji17]

Mommylife
April 16th, 2021, 09:51 AM
Hey ladies how’s everything ? After long time I visit this side . Miss you all 🥰 . I’m having a boy , after 2 girls . Super excited 🥰🥰 . I’m due in June 06th .good luck to all of you ❤️

BunnyGirl19
April 16th, 2021, 12:16 PM
I’m doing good, 18 weeks now, so halfway done since I’ll be induced at 36 weeks. I’m still anxious about how things are going since I don’t feel them move much or very strongly yet. That’s the downside of an anterior placenta and both twins have one.

Greydore
April 16th, 2021, 08:17 PM
Afya, I am so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage in August and it was SO much harder emotionally than I ever thought a miscarriage would be. Wishing you peace and healing.

afya1
April 18th, 2021, 06:34 AM
Thank you ladies for your kind words.

I know the emotional side has been difficult for me.
Just getting use to a body that is empty and not feeling her little flutters makes me tear up if I spend too long thinking about it.
I know I’ve had 3 previous healthy pregnancies, only now do I understand how blessed I have been. I’m thankful to my Lord who’s enabled me to look at a pregnancy through a different set of eyes now. I feel sad to know I didn’t cherish every short moment I had with her inside of me.

We got genetic testing done everything came back perfectly fine.

afya1
April 18th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Im so sorry ��

I’m so so sorry to hear of your loss. I recently saw your post and was super excited for you.

Did you have to have a D&C ?

BunnyGirl19
April 18th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Thank you ladies for your kind words.

I know the emotional side has been difficult for me.
Just getting use to a body that is empty and not feeling her little flutters makes me tear up if I spend too long thinking about it.
I know I’ve had 3 previous healthy pregnancies, only now do I understand how blessed I have been. I’m thankful to my Lord who’s enabled me to look at a pregnancy through a different set of eyes now. I feel sad to know I didn’t cherish every short moment I had with her inside of me.

We got genetic testing done everything came back perfectly fine.

My miscarriage prior to this pregnancy came back genetically normal, but the placenta was full of clots. My clotting disorder was to blame.

atomic sagebrush
April 18th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this, Afya, and Rahaye. Please let me know how I can be of help.

treens
April 19th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Hi ladies

I had an appointment today and found out i have an anterior placenta. I am feeling movement but it hasn't been big kicks so I was wondering. Has anyone else had this? I am 21.5 weeks today.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day. My thoughts are with you all!

BunnyGirl19
April 20th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Yes, all of my girls have had anterior placentas including both twins this time. I feel movements, but it’s nothing dramatic. I feel little “popcorn” flutters and pushing pressure sensations, but no full kicks or strong movements yet. I’m 18-1/2 weeks now.

Jconger
April 20th, 2021, 09:12 PM
Oh ladies!! I haven’t been on for a little bit and see all of this sad news. I am so so sorry for your losses! A miscarriage is one of the hardest things to go through... Heaven is for Real gave me so much comfort when he knew he had a sister that died in mommy’s tummy.

Yes, I’ve had an anterior placenta a couple times. The first time I had no clue but I knew it with my 4th.

Officially have my ultrasound set for May 3. It’s so close and I’m not going to lie I am feeling scared. That 20 week ultrasound has never been fun since I’ve never heard the gender i hoped for. I’m preparing myself this time though. Envisioning five girls and telling myself I want a girl [emoji23]

I know miscarriage first hand so i really know every baby is such a gift and blessing. They are all miracles and exactly who is to join our family. I’m reassuring myself if I never have a son our family will be complete and it will be wonderful.

treens
April 21st, 2021, 11:53 AM
Hi Jconger!

A healthy baby is most important but I really hope you get the little guy of your dreams!

Right now I can't stop buying things lol pretty much got the nursery done just waiting for his name art :)

Greydore
April 21st, 2021, 02:10 PM
Hi ladies

I had an appointment today and found out i have an anterior placenta. I am feeling movement but it hasn't been big kicks so I was wondering. Has anyone else had this? I am 21.5 weeks today.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day. My thoughts are with you all!

I had an anterior placenta with my third baby. Once he started moving I didn’t notice any difference between his movements and my other pregnancies. I’ve heard others say differently though.

afya1
April 22nd, 2021, 12:26 AM
My miscarriage prior to this pregnancy came back genetically normal, but the placenta was full of clots. My clotting disorder was to blame.

I’m not sure if they tested the placenta.

I’m waiting on the doctor who carried out the D&C procedure to call me back and explain the genetic testing they carried out. Results were normal for what they had tested for. I was taking baby aspirin because of my postpartum preeclampsia with my son in 2018. I’m not sure if that had anything to do with it. Maybe it was my placenta [emoji17] I’ve tried to think of possible outcomes. But there’s really no point dwelling on it.

afya1
April 22nd, 2021, 12:28 AM
Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this, Afya, and Rahaye. Please let me know how I can be of help.

Thank you Atomic. Just waiting on my 2 week follow up, I was told once my cycle returns I could
Try again. But I’m hoping to wait a few months and see how I feel. Not sure if TTC would be impacted or any different after a Miscarriage and D&C procedure.

afya1
April 22nd, 2021, 12:31 AM
Oh ladies!! I haven’t been on for a little bit and see all of this sad news. I am so so sorry for your losses! A miscarriage is one of the hardest things to go through... Heaven is for Real gave me so much comfort when he knew he had a sister that died in mommy’s tummy.

Yes, I’ve had an anterior placenta a couple times. The first time I had no clue but I knew it with my 4th.

Officially have my ultrasound set for May 3. It’s so close and I’m not going to lie I am feeling scared. That 20 week ultrasound has never been fun since I’ve never heard the gender i hoped for. I’m preparing myself this time though. Envisioning five girls and telling myself I want a girl [emoji23]

I know miscarriage first hand so i really know every baby is such a gift and blessing. They are all miracles and exactly who is to join our family. I’m reassuring myself if I never have a son our family will be complete and it will be wonderful.

I believe so! They are unique in every way. And when you hold your baby close to your chest. Nothing else ever matters

BunnyGirl19
April 22nd, 2021, 12:18 PM
Has anyone had an issue with not finding all the structures on the brain at anatomy scan? Yesterday we had the second half of my scan and they couldn’t clearly visualize the CSP in baby A’s brain. Like, it was there at the 16 week scan showing it was forming and looked normal for that gestation, but at 18-1/2 weeks it wasn’t clearly visualized and what was seen was not the shape and size as they’d expect. Of course, this has me all stressed out. Formation of this correlates to formation of another part of the brain and improper formation, or none at all, can lead to a whole host of issues. Everything else was structurally normal and within range and my doctor said it was reassuring that it was normal for stage on the prior scan, but needs extra followup to make sure everything is fine. We’re going to check again at my 22 week scan to see if it looks more normal and we can get better views. If things are still off I’ll be sent for a fetal MRI. At this point it looks like the CSP is there and at least partially formed, but longer and narrower than is typical. I can’t find any real info on that shape of CSP, just that it’s an issue if it’s wide and short. The next 3 weeks are going to drag waiting for my next scan.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2021, 02:13 PM
Bunny, we often have circumstances arise where an ultrasound has some element that is not normal that then turns out to be normal at the next one. Usually when there is some true defect it is obvious and undeniable, and when it is just one element that is not quite right it typically corrects by the next ultrasound. I'm hoping that is the case here as well.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2021, 02:15 PM
Thank you Atomic. Just waiting on my 2 week follow up, I was told once my cycle returns I could
Try again. But I’m hoping to wait a few months and see how I feel. Not sure if TTC would be impacted or any different after a Miscarriage and D&C procedure.

Generally I have you guys wait one cycle after a D and C but if your doctor thinks it's ok to try sooner that's fine (though for the sake of a blue sway I'd have you wait one month) Have you been eating well during pregnancy?

BunnyGirl19
April 22nd, 2021, 07:59 PM
Bunny, we often have circumstances arise where an ultrasound has some element that is not normal that then turns out to be normal at the next one. Usually when there is some true defect it is obvious and undeniable, and when it is just one element that is not quite right it typically corrects by the next ultrasound. I'm hoping that is the case here as well.

I know part of it is that my doctor is “picky” about getting just the perfect views of important things and then extra cautious when we can’t get them (he’s a perinatologist). Baby A has an anterior placenta, is head down, low, and to the rear of my pelvis, so it was very difficult to get good views of anything on her head and took multiple attempts to get all the usual measurements. On the view he was able to get of the CSP when he rescanned me himself, he said it was there, but was more rectangular than he wanted to see, saying it should look a bit more “boxy.” Basically, he expected it to be a little shorter and a little fatter than it was. All the other parts of the brain appeared normal and symmetrical so far. It’s too early to really see the corpus callosum this is linked to developmentally. I tried looking up what “normal” looks like for the CSP and there seems to be a big variable in rectangle and triangle shapes, and it sounded like as long as it wasn’t really short and wide, circular, or completely devoid of fluid, it falls into the range of normal.

BunnyGirl19
April 22nd, 2021, 10:20 PM
I just got the radiology read from the radiologist as a “second opinion” that my doctor requested. It states “The CSP is small but present.” It was also noted that the scan was not captured at the correct angle so visualization was poor. I’m considering this a good sign for now since the concern was that there wasn’t actually one there anymore. The 16-week scan was reviewed as well and it stated the CSP was normal in size and appearance for that gestation.

treens
April 23rd, 2021, 10:13 AM
BunnyGirl- I am praying your doctor is just being cautious and the weeks go quickly. Wishing the best outcome!!! Keep us updated we are here to listen to anything you need to talk about :))

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2021, 11:08 AM
I completely think this is most likely a case of being cautious. But I sure do wish they were better at expressing that to you guys!!

Jconger
April 25th, 2021, 01:08 PM
[emoji1317] It’s always tough when we hear news of “I’m not sure let’s look closer.” I bet the doctor is just being cautious and on the safe side. Good doctors want an extra look 🤍🤍

BunnyGirl19
April 25th, 2021, 02:55 PM
I’m scheduled 5/7 for fetal echocardiograms due to a history of genetic heart defects in DS3 (and a minor one in DS2). On 5/14 I have another scan scheduled to recheck brain structures and anything else not well seen at the anatomy scan. In the meantime, my doctor is having me add in a choline supplement, up my DHA supplement, and add in an extra 1000 mcg of folate per day until we figure out what’s going on and decide what to do after we have more info.

treens
April 26th, 2021, 11:32 AM
Sending healthy vibes BunnyGirl19 hope all is well.

afya1
April 29th, 2021, 05:26 AM
Generally I have you guys wait one cycle after a D and C but if your doctor thinks it's ok to try sooner that's fine (though for the sake of a blue sway I'd have you wait one month) Have you been eating well during pregnancy?

Doctor has said whenever I feel ready, and I would like to wait at least 3-4months or so, just to give my body a break and re store nutrition. Pregnancy diet was fairly good, kept up my regular diet with extra calcium, protein from eggs and meats.
Any supplements that are good for post miscarriage?

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2021, 12:04 PM
I think you're likely fine to continue.

Please just take the blue sway supps we've already had you taking. The supplements taht are sold to supposedly help prevent miscarriage are in most cases harmful, causing more trouble than they claim to prevent. You're already taking everything you need to be.

Jconger
May 3rd, 2021, 05:07 PM
We had our anatomy scan and here’s to a 5th and final girl.

jyotshna.y14
May 3rd, 2021, 05:11 PM
Congratulations jconger.i am also feeling same this is my last pregnancy I think I am having girl again.don't be upset we can't decide baby gender.one day ur girls will make u proud for sure

Jconger
May 4th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Congratulations jconger.i am also feeling same this is my last pregnancy I think I am having girl again.don't be upset we can't decide baby gender.one day ur girls will make u proud for sure

Thanks! I just really wanted a boy every. Single. Time. I really thought and hoped it would finally happen. But here I am again just feeling sad but this time we are definitely done...

atomic sagebrush
May 4th, 2021, 10:51 AM
Oh J, I'm sorry because I know it's not what you were hoping to hear - but huge congrats on your 5th girl and your beautiful and unique family. :heart:

treens
May 4th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Big hugs jconger. Its hard but your little girl will be so worth it :) Best of luck for a healthy 9 months with a healthy baby :)

Jconger
May 6th, 2021, 04:45 PM
Haha I’m back to thinking... what if we try one more time?! [emoji23] I’m crazy because I can barely handle four .... but the odds of five girls are 3.125% it’s gotta happen eventually right?! I know one day at a time, but I’m having a hard time thinking I’ll never have a son...

BunnyGirl19
May 6th, 2021, 09:32 PM
A friend of mine had 5 boys in a row, her sixth was a girl, and her 7th was another boy. LOL

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2021, 01:06 PM
My husband's mom had a girl after 5 boys and my great-grandma had TWO boys after six girls! It is possible!

BunnyGirl19
May 7th, 2021, 04:23 PM
I had my fetal echocardiograms today and everything was structurally normal for this gestation. I was trying to hint at the sonographer to check baby A’s brain for me, but he only checked their hearts and femur lengths. I have to wait until my normal appointment next Friday for that.

BunnyGirl19
May 14th, 2021, 08:24 PM
We saw the part in the brain they were concerned about clearly today and the artery associated with all of it followed a normal path to indicate the structures were formed properly. Woo-hoo!!! Babies are still growing at the same rate, both measuring 4 days small and both weighing 15 ounces.

jyotshna.y14
May 14th, 2021, 08:29 PM
That's huge relief for u bunny girl.enjoy this pregnancy

atomic sagebrush
May 15th, 2021, 09:34 AM
We saw the part in the brain they were concerned about clearly today and the artery associated with all of it followed a normal path to indicate the structures were formed properly. Woo-hoo!!! Babies are still growing at the same rate, both measuring 4 days small and both weighing 15 ounces.

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

Jconger
May 16th, 2021, 10:15 PM

Yay bunny!! That is such great news!!!

BunnyGirl19
May 22nd, 2021, 10:46 PM
I thought we had names all settled, but now my husband is insistent we name them after his cars. I’m pretty sure he’s lost his mind! ��

atomic sagebrush
May 23rd, 2021, 10:54 AM
You could be like, "ok I'm into this, let's name them Hummer and Fahrvergnügen!" ;)

I hope you guys settle on names you both like!

treens
May 25th, 2021, 04:16 PM
Hi ladies! How are you all doing? I have been feeling good but Acid Reflux the last couple of days has been rough!!

We just got our puppy this weekend! I feel like we are a bit crazy with baby coming in August but so far so good he his such a good boy. We have named him Lector. LOL after Hannibal Lector because once he is grown be will look mean but he will be a softy :)))

BunnyGirl19
May 26th, 2021, 09:58 AM
I’m doing well. I’ve gained 30-ish pounds already, so I’m feeling huge and awkward and starting to waddle. I have had constant heartburn for several weeks now and keep getting bouts of hives.

BunnyGirl19
June 3rd, 2021, 07:24 PM
I forgot to update. I had my appointment yesterday at 24w5d. Both babies averaged out to 23w5d with measurements and estimated weight of 1 lb 6 oz each. Baby B still estimates at roughly 15 grams (.5 oz) heavier than Baby A. The best news is that they very clearly visualized the CSP in Baby A’s brain and it is an entirely normal shape and size, not just a “variant of normal.” Yay! Both babies are breech now (head up). If they don’t rotate to head down by 28 weeks, or at least Baby A flipping head down, it’s pretty likely I’ll have a C-section as it’s rare for twins to change position after that time. I’m fine with whatever method as long as they are delivered safely.

treens
June 4th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Thats awesome news!

So far I have gained 19 pounds i am 28 weeks. The Acid Reflux and Heartburn are my only issues. I switch to my c-section DR this month. I feel the time will fly the next 3 months! Summers are so fast and short here in Saskatchewan. We have been having a heat wave the last 3 days so I am so happy for AC

MsDashwood
June 24th, 2021, 05:18 AM
I had my baby in an emergency cesarean at 33 weeks. We were team yellow and we got what we wanted - A GIRL!! It was such a medical emergency that I haven’t had a chance to let it really sink in yet.

treens
June 24th, 2021, 11:02 AM
Congratulations MsDashwood!!!!

I hope you are both doing well. Keep us updated :)) Sending Health and speedy recovery!!
What did you name her what was her weight?

atomic sagebrush
June 24th, 2021, 12:09 PM
I forgot to update. I had my appointment yesterday at 24w5d. Both babies averaged out to 23w5d with measurements and estimated weight of 1 lb 6 oz each. Baby B still estimates at roughly 15 grams (.5 oz) heavier than Baby A. The best news is that they very clearly visualized the CSP in Baby A’s brain and it is an entirely normal shape and size, not just a “variant of normal.” Yay! Both babies are breech now (head up). If they don’t rotate to head down by 28 weeks, or at least Baby A flipping head down, it’s pretty likely I’ll have a C-section as it’s rare for twins to change position after that time. I’m fine with whatever method as long as they are delivered safely.

Ooo somehow I missed this but excellent news!!

atomic sagebrush
June 24th, 2021, 12:10 PM
I had my baby in an emergency cesarean at 33 weeks. We were team yellow and we got what we wanted - A GIRL!! It was such a medical emergency that I haven’t had a chance to let it really sink in yet.

Huge congrats, sending prayers that all goes well from here on in!

BunnyGirl19
June 24th, 2021, 02:54 PM

I hope you and baby are doing well. Congrats on your girl!

Mommylife
June 30th, 2021, 06:33 AM
Hey guys just a quick update.. I delivered my Baby Boy on June 6th at 40 weeks .. 🥰 he is 7lb .
Finally I got what I want !!!!!! ❤️❤️

Jazmin
June 30th, 2021, 07:39 AM
Congratulations mommylife [emoji3526] soo happy for you.

treens
June 30th, 2021, 10:16 AM
Congratulations Mommy life! It must feel soooo good!!! Wishing you all the health and happiness!

treens
June 30th, 2021, 10:19 AM
I have an ultrasound today and its the first time I can bring some one to an appointment! Im excited for my husband to see the little guy. This is his first so he is so happy its a boy.

I have also been booked for my C-section on August 20th :)) I was hoping for the 16th because all my other kids were born on monday's but what can you do!

BunnyGirl19
July 5th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Hey guys just a quick update.. I delivered my Baby Boy on June 6th at 40 weeks .. �� he is 7lb .
Finally I got what I want !!!!!! ❤️❤️

Yay! Congrats!!!

treens
July 6th, 2021, 11:36 AM
How are you doing BunnyGirl19? My little guy is so active i cant imagine having 2

BunnyGirl19
July 6th, 2021, 12:23 PM
I’m still doing well, but activity is hard for me now. I found out I have a critically low ferritin level (likely related to treating my severe GERD) and am scheduled for an iron infusion next week. We had extreme heat last week and on the mini vacation we took the youngest kids on. I swelled up and got sick from the high temps. Now that the swelling has mostly gone down, I see that I’ve lost a few pounds. I’m drinking extra protein shakes to try to correct that. The babies are both pretty active, but I don’t always feel more than just light taps since they both have anterior placentas. I feel their more dramatic movements, though. They were both breech on my last scan, so it’s looking more likely I’ll be having a c-section. My bigger issue now is the hospital not allowing inductions before 38 weeks, even for multiples. I’m supposed to be induced at 36 weeks due to my health conditions and will now have to jump through a million hoops to attempt to schedule it at the right time and hope it will be approved. It’s so frustrating when some administrator thinks they can call the shots on care doctors say patients need.

treens
July 6th, 2021, 05:40 PM
That has to be so frustrating! How many multiples make it to 38 weeks anyways.... some people have not clue! Well I hope everything goes in the direction you need:)

I had a dr. appointment to day and they want me to have ultrasounds every 2 weeks because of my age.... But I had a great ultrasound last week already, with no issues. He is exactly on date and is right at the 50%. I guess its nice to keep seeing but going weekly takes up so much time.

I also have a anterior placenta but i feel most of my movement inside. Wakes me up at least 3x a night. LOL I also get "lighting crotch" he gets on a nerve or something and its crazy.

BunnyGirl19
July 7th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Around 60% of twins deliver by 36 weeks. Very few make it to 38 weeks and the risk of stillbirth jumps after 37 weeks. I’m getting stressed about the hospital wanting an induction so far along, especially since my singleton pregnancies were all to be induced at 38 weeks due to risks (stillbirth and placental abruption) associated with my clotting disorder. The risks for those happening are significantly higher with multiples even before considering my medical history. At this point I’m hoping I go into labor on my own sooner (likely since my singletons usually come at 35-36 week range on their own) or the hospital approves my 36-week induction.

treens
July 7th, 2021, 10:17 AM
I hope it happens early natural for you!!! What week are you at now?

atomic sagebrush
July 7th, 2021, 01:54 PM
Oh NO Bunny I didn't realize you were in Oregon, that was absolutely HELLISH living through that heat. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, hope it's cooler where you are now.

Praying that you go into labor naturally on your own sooner or that the bureaucracy lightens up!

BunnyGirl19
July 7th, 2021, 02:15 PM
That has to be so frustrating! How many multiples make it to 38 weeks anyways.... some people have not clue! Well I hope everything goes in the direction you need:)

I had a dr. appointment to day and they want me to have ultrasounds every 2 weeks because of my age.... But I had a great ultrasound last week already, with no issues. He is exactly on date and is right at the 50%. I guess its nice to keep seeing but going weekly takes up so much time.

I also have a anterior placenta but i feel most of my movement inside. Wakes me up at least 3x a night. LOL I also get "lighting crotch" he gets on a nerve or something and its crazy.

29w5d today

atomic sagebrush
July 7th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Hang on little babies - just the right amount of time! :heart: :heart:

treens
July 16th, 2021, 07:02 PM
34 weeks+1 had another ultrasound today. He is measuring at 5.5 pounds. Everything looks good.

Anyone else "older" and have to get ultrasounds every 2 weeks after 32 weeks? Everything has been fine the last 1 but since i am old 40. they do this in canada.

BunnyGirl19
July 16th, 2021, 08:06 PM
I’ve been getting them every three weeks. Starting next Friday I’m getting weekly scans, but every other week will be a full growth scan. The in-between scans will be for basic checks of fluid, heart rate, cervix, placenta health, etc. I’m also 40 and listed as “geriatric pregnancy” in my chart. At my last scan everything was still looking good with babies estimated at 10-11 days behind dates now. My doctor is estimating I’ll go into labor on my own between 34-36 weeks and my cervix had started shortening a bit. I managed to make it to 30 weeks with normal blood sugars, but in the last week all but my fasting levels have been too high. I started on insulin yesterday. I also got an iron infusion yesterday. Three weeks ago when my labs were drawn my ferritin came back at 6 and my hemoglobin was in the low 10s. Yesterday before the infusion my ferritin came back at 1 and my hemoglobin was mid 8s. I’ve never been anemic in pregnancy before.

atomic sagebrush
July 18th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Oh gosh, hang in there Bunny!!!

treens
July 19th, 2021, 10:04 AM
You are doing great! Everything will happen when its the right time. Its so nice they can monitor us well so it is safer for the little ones! Hope you have a great week!

BunnyGirl19
July 24th, 2021, 01:26 AM
I had my 32-week growth scan today and everything looked good. Baby A measured 13 days behind and Baby B measured 10 days behind. That puts them at 10th and 15th percentiles.

treens
July 26th, 2021, 10:29 AM
That sounds really good for Twins!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 26th, 2021, 12:11 PM
FXFXFX for those babies to stay snuggled a little longer, but not TOO long! :heart:

treens
August 6th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Had my last ultrasound yesterday 37 weeks exact!

That one was the hardest to lay on my back i had to get up 3x because i was so light headed and getting hot flashes. During my 30 min they watch for a bunch of things movement of fingers toes, movement, heart, some sizes and breathing. Of course this was the day he was sleeping and they didn't see any practice breaths. This can be normal so they let me go and said they would let my dr. know.

By the time I got home the dr. office called and I had to go in for a stress test. Of course my dr. wasn't even in today... So she was called in. The test was fine and my doctor tried to tell me she had to come in anyways to do things but I don't think she did. I just felt all bad but its all good and Im glad everything went ok. Of course my husband was 5 hours away woking so I am glad he didn't miss anything!

How is everyone feeling any one here or is it just me and bunnygirl19?

2 more weeks for our pland C-section at 19+1 its coming so quick! Summers fly way to fast and we have had a hot beautiful one here in Canada this year!

BunnyGirl19
August 7th, 2021, 02:16 PM
I’m starting to have issues with my blood pressure and headaches, but otherwise doing okay. My bloodwork so far is fine, so no urgent preeclampsia issues. I had been given instructions by my doctor that I needed to be admitted if I got over 140/90, which happened yesterday. I was told to go to L&D instead of my regular appointments. I did and the doctor on at the time told me my numbers were “perfectly fine) because they weren’t over 160/110. She also told me my issues were from acid reflux. She gave me a bunch of meds and sent me home. I felt loopy and sick after the meds and once they wore off I started having a ton of contractions nearly continuously. I didn’t want to go back in due to the doctor’s dismissive attitude, so I’ve been hanging out in bed resting. DH is taking some extra time off work so I can rest more in the hopes of keeping the babies in another week. My BP is fine if I’m just lying around resting, but with being up doing anything it jumps way up. I wish I would have just gone to my regular appointment yesterday instead of L&D. Because of it, I didn’t get my weekly ultrasound to check fluid, babies’ positions, placenta health, etc. I do have one more detailed growth scan on 8/18, but I’m not sure I’ll make it to 35w5d. With the BP issues I’m concerned about growth and they were already tiny at my 32 week growth scan.

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2021, 11:29 AM
OH NO how did I miss this update??? How are you doing now BG???

I truly think the L and D nurses (god bless them, truly) see so many people in a tizz from being scared about going into labor that sometimes they err on the side of being too laid back. I mean, it's somewhat understandable, if the majority of everyone you see is having paranoia, it's likely you just start to think EVERYone is paranoid, but some people actually do need to be admitted and I hate how many of you guys have to go in repeatedly before you get to the person who realizes you actually do need to be seen ASAP.

BunnyGirl19
August 13th, 2021, 02:50 PM
My BP and everything has stayed as it was, nothing getting worse, so still continuing on with monitoring. I can’t believe I’ve made it to 35 weeks! At my appointment today they did my GBS swab and BPP. Both babies are head down now. I had five contractions in 30 minutes on the monitor, each lasting between 1-2 minutes. At this point they feel more like BH than actual labor contractions. They are estimating I’ll deliver within the next week. I am hoping they’ll stay in long enough to get my full growth scan on Wednesday since I want a better size estimate with body measurements than the vague guess I got by just looking at them on scan (4 to 4-1/2 lb). I’m working on doing all the laundry now just in case.

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Oh thank goodness, so relieved to hear this!! Stay in a little longer, ladies! FXFXFX and please keep us posted!

BunnyGirl19
August 16th, 2021, 10:27 AM
The twins are here! I had an accidental home birth on my bathroom floor Sunday. I woke up having what felt like Braxton Hicks off and on and irregularly. I told DH I might want to be checked at L&D later on in the afternoon if they continued just in case. A few minutes later I felt a pop and told DH it felt like when my water breaks except nothing came out. I went pee a few minutes later and then had a gush of fluid. I told DH I needed to go in as my water had broken. He called MIL to come over to watch the other kids. I then had a few painful contractions and felt the burning urge to push and yelled for DH to call 911 since I was sure the babies were coming quickly. I went into the bathroom, laid down, and within two contractions Baby A was born. DH delivered her. The paramedics arrived a few minutes later and delivered Baby B, who had ended up flipping back breech when A came out. She had to be maneuvered and helped out. Baby A weighed 4 lb 11 oz snd 16-1/2”. Baby B weighed 4 lb 12 oz and 16-1/2”. So far they are both doing well and not needing NICU at this time. If their drowsiness and feedings don’t improve in the next day or two they may end up needing to spend a few days there.

treens
August 16th, 2021, 03:11 PM
OMG congratulations!

WOW you are an amazing woman!!! I cant even believe your story its like in the movies!

How are you feeling? I am glad the babies are doing well! Your poor husband!

BunnyGirl19
August 17th, 2021, 10:33 AM
I’m feeling pretty rough. I had a tubal Monday and it’s been a lot more painful than I’d anticipated. I’m hoping to be discharged by the end of the week. Due to the twins’ gestation and being under 5 lb we have to be here 3-5 days to make sure they are breathing and feeding well. Their breathing is great, but their feedings are a bit sluggish still. They both need to do their car seat tests to see if they can tolerate the angle and breathe well while in it.

treens
August 17th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Hoping you all recover quickly! I am sure you will be feeling better in a couple of days also!

I go for my c-secton on Friday, starting to feel more real that we are having a baby. LOL

atomic sagebrush
August 17th, 2021, 11:14 AM
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!

OH my word, huge congrats!! I am so thankful that babies arrived safe and sound, but what an ordeal, you and DH are superheroes being able to handle that scary situation on your own!!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 17th, 2021, 11:17 AM
I’m feeling pretty rough. I had a tubal Monday and it’s been a lot more painful than I’d anticipated. I’m hoping to be discharged by the end of the week. Due to the twins’ gestation and being under 5 lb we have to be here 3-5 days to make sure they are breathing and feeding well. Their breathing is great, but their feedings are a bit sluggish still. They both need to do their car seat tests to see if they can tolerate the angle and breathe well while in it.

OH NO I'm so sorry to hear that - I hope you're feeling fit as a fiddle in no time.

:pray: that the twins are feeding well and breathing great by the end of the week!!!!

BunnyGirl19
August 21st, 2021, 04:49 PM
The twins got moved to the NICU Monday night due to their poor feeding. They are doing well otherwise and are there as “feeders and growers.” Baby A is not doing that great at feedings still and only taking in 20% by bottle, but Baby B is able to take around 70% by bottle on her own. She’ll get to come home before her sister, probably around next weekend. I’m working on pumping and trying to get my supply up, but it’s a struggle right now. The babies’ mouths are too small to latch, so working on transitioning to nursing has to wait awhile. I’ll be working on it once they are home. Also funny, I got a call from the hospital this morning saying my 8/23 induction had been approved and given a 9 am check-in time. They’re a week late. LOL

atomic sagebrush
August 21st, 2021, 06:58 PM
Come on girls :cheer: :cheer: You can do it!

BunnyGirl19
August 24th, 2021, 02:31 PM
Baby B came home last night and she’s doing great. She’s eating her full bottle feed amounts and we’re working on learning to latch and nurse. Her mouth is so tiny that she’s not doing it adequately yet, but she tries. She was 4 lb 8 oz when she came home. They are estimating Baby A should expect to come home this weekend. She’s now up to taking a bit over 60% of her feeds by bottle, which is a huge improvement from the 20% she was taking in.

atomic sagebrush
August 24th, 2021, 04:00 PM
That is fantastic news Bunny!! I'm hoping both babies are home soon and able to latch and nurse successfully! :cheer: :cheer:

treens
August 24th, 2021, 07:03 PM
Our baby boy has arrived :))

We had our planed c-section on Friday August 20th We came home Monday morning.
He was 7lbs 5oz with lots of black hair. We are in love and so grateful for this page, so we could get our little boy!

He is doing well and so am I except for swollen feet and hands which i have never had before, just trying to stay up on the pain meds and drink lots of fluid!

Thank you so much again Atomic!!

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2021, 12:55 PM
OMGosh huge congrats Treens!! I am so thrilled for you all!