PDA

View Full Version : How long for a personalized plan?

Wrlodel21
January 14th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Don't know whether to wait or go for immediate download? :/ TTTC GIRL ��

Can I buy instant and then upgrade if I change my mind or will that be a waste of money that way?

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2021, 11:39 AM
It takes me about 7-10 days to do the plan. We have a strange situation going on where the woman who owns the site and handles the technical details has, for some reason that I don't know, not been online for several weeks. A couple people who tried to buy personal plans couldn't. I would be inclined for you to get the instant download, you'd have it right away, without needing a plan activated or anything, and then I'd help you as your coach as if you'd got the personal plan. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, I'm really at a loss right now since I have no way to contact her other than the ways I've already tried.

Wrlodel21
January 14th, 2021, 11:46 AM
OK great thank you very much I shall go for this then! :)

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Just let me know to be sure everything goes ok. If something doesn't go according to plan let me know and I'll email you whatever you bought.

Wrlodel21
January 14th, 2021, 11:59 AM
Thank you. I have received the PayPal receipt but that is all so far.

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2021, 12:11 PM
What did you buy?

Wrlodel21
January 14th, 2021, 12:16 PM
TTC Pink Gender Swaying Plan Immediate Download Subscription
Item No 5dec18338dd44850912151679ab3a84b

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2021, 12:45 PM
So just the standard plan without any modifiers (like over 35, PCOS that kind of thing?)

If you send me a DM by clicking my username and tell me your email I'll send you the plan right away. I will not ever send you anything but the plan.

Wrlodel21
January 14th, 2021, 12:46 PM
I am over 35 but this seemed the only instant option?

atomic sagebrush
January 14th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Hmm I'll send you the over 35 one instead, it will work better for you.

Wrlodel21
January 14th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Great thanks so much. Will message you with my email now :)

Wrlodel21
January 15th, 2021, 03:26 PM
Play

VIEW

Gender Dreaming ForumsWelcome, Wrlodel21 Notifications: 3 My Profile Settings Log Out

HomeThe ForumsBlogsMy Posts

My ThreadsMy Posts

CalendarGroupsAlbumsFriends & ContactsMember ListMark Forums ReadGeneral SettingsEdit ProfileFAQSubscribed ThreadsOpen Contacts PopupWho's Online

Advanced Search

Settings

Private Messages

Sent Items

Re: Email address for plan.

Recipient Users: atomic sagebrush

Yesterday, 08:53 PM

Wrlodel21

Dream Newbie

Re: Email address for plan.

Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush

Hi, thanks much again.

A few questions I had:

- Do I receive the "Short printable version of the LE diet along with a sample diet and shopping list". You will do better on our alternate slow burn diet" mentioned?

- A little confused on Dairy - if I AVOID Calcium/Magnesium supplements should I increase dairy from food a great deal?

- If I am taking the Asprin (twice a week),

-how much should I take and

- should I take anything else ime Vit C to affect vaginal PH?

- Would the below be a suitable fibre supplement?

Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre 500mg 200 Vegi Capsules

Directions:

As a food supplement for adults, two (2) vegetable capsules daily with a large glass of juice or water (250ml) or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.

Ingredients:

Always read the label

Powdered Psyllium Husks Fibre 1000mg, vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.