PDA

View Full Version : MintJulep Successful Pink Sway

MintJulep
January 28th, 2021, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone! I’ve been around the swaying boards since 2008/2009 on the “other” board (same username).

I had 2 failed sways that gave my beautiful healthy boys and a couple of successful Pink sways that ended in miscarriages. Needless to say, a lot of heartache and years of EGD.

The father of my boys and I eventually divorced and I remarried. We decided we wanted an “ours” baby. We both wanted a girl. Between the two of us we have 6 boys! We decided to loosely sway. We had a successful sway early last year that ended in miscarriage but confirmed girl with genetic testing. We decided to just keep doing what we did for her and pray it worked!

We both drank alcohol, hot baths for him, tight undies and supplements.
I loosely followed the girl diet and drank a lot of alcohol leading up to O. We DTD daily from AF through confirmation I had ovulated. I chose that method because my failed pink sways were cut offs.

I’m excited to say I am now 9 weeks pregnant and we’ve had two gender tests come back saying it’s a girl! I am in disbelief but so very excited to confirm it with my doctor.

All I can think about is that I don’t know how to dress a baby girl! 😂 I’m finally getting my little girl! I can’t believe it.

atomic sagebrush
January 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM
Huge congrats!!! What tests did you do??

MintJulep
April 15th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Huge congrats!!! What tests did you do??

We had Peekaboo at 7, SneakPeek at 9, NIPT at 10, Ultrasound confirmed at 12, 16, 19, 20 weeks she’s all girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
April 15th, 2021, 10:12 PM
GREAT! wonderful news!! Enjoy every moment, it goes by sooo fast!