PDA

View Full Version : Complete TTC Girl Plan

Nahoku
February 14th, 2021, 01:09 PM
Hi all,

Long time lurker who wants to come out of just reading and start the process for swaying for a girl! I am interested in purchasing the complete TTC a Girl package which includes the personalized Swaying plan, coaching and the dream membership, but after lurking for a bit, I saw a couple threads that mentioned the site owner is unexpectedly offline so some people weren’t able to access everything. If I purchase the complete TTC a girl plan, would I get access to everything or would you recommend I purchase one of the immediate downloads instead?

Thank you all for being such an amazing resource. I’ve lurked and read so many different threads and it has been such a wealth of information, but I would really love to get someone’s personalized input on a swaying plan since I’m a bit overwhelmed with so many of the diet plans and supplement options.

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
February 15th, 2021, 03:14 PM
People are still buying personalized plans and I'm still making them. So go ahead and buy a personalized plan, and we'll get it figured out for you.

Looking forward to helping you however I can!