PDA

View Full Version : Lurker from IG

ThePack
January 18th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Hello, I found IG in December right about the time the drama seemed to ramp up. I didn't even try to join once I saw the issues with payment, access, etc. I'm thankful for this site!

We're just beginning to look into our options. The information has been so helpful!

nuthinbutpink
January 18th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Welcome! Are you looking into swaying or HT?

ThePack
January 18th, 2011, 11:27 AM
We are looking into HT. I'm in my mid-30's. Husband is early 40's. He had a vasectomy so that complicates things :) We would love to have 1 or 2 more kids together and would love boys (not that we don't adore our 3 girls).

I've looked around at a bunch of options and actually discovered a local clinic that does PGD.

nuthinbutpink
January 18th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Awesome! I had 3 DD too and we did HT for a boy! He is 6 months old now! Well, feel free to post away and ask away in the HT forum. We have both a public and private forum. The only difference is privacy and there is a collection of Research reports about various aspects of HT for members- some of the gals like the private forums for posting specific information. We will be happy to answer questions in either forum though!

Pixiedoll
January 18th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Hello! Welcome to you, good luck on your journey xx

ThePack
January 18th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Thanks all! It's all a bit overwhelming. Kind of like learning a foreign language. I'm so glad that I've got this forum to help translate.

Orchid
January 18th, 2011, 03:27 PM
I like the username - ThePack. Welcome.

atomic sagebrush
January 18th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Hi and welcome!!!

Lillylolly
January 21st, 2011, 09:30 AM
Welcome! Looking forward to 'getting to know you' :)

ThePack
January 21st, 2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks all! As we're not sharing with family or friends about HT, I'm so glad to have this forum!