PDA

View Full Version : Gender guess anyone- 15wks?

PinkLady
April 5th, 2021, 04:56 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210405/4600a5c1dd59317e7d4b09771aef0976.jpg
Taken at 15 wks&1 day. Do you think boy or girl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210405/acc2ad9afeb844834a89eab578af2d6f.jpg
This was taken at 12 weeks

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2021, 02:04 PM
Sorry, but there's no gender revealed here. Wish I could be more help.

PinkLady
April 5th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Good to know Atomic. I’ve had someone guess boy because of the ‘stacking’ and I couldn’t figure where is the stacking! I knew you’d be able to say if there’s anything in the pic to read.

Would it be useful for me to fill out the swaying questionnaire? I swayed for a full year using one of your plans but abandoned almost all of the sway for the 9 months before conceiving (except one attempt& minimal snacking between meals) as I ended up having to go through a long process to have uterine scarring removed and a chronic infection treated. Happy to fill it out but unsure if it’s useful as it wasn’t a true sway.

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2021, 03:07 PM
Yes! I like to have everyone add their info. The "sways" where people really did little to nothing to sway tell us more than those where everyone is doing the exact same thing, because when we all do the same set of stuff, ther'es no way to see what really works!

PinkLady
April 5th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Okay, will add it. Does one attempt only do much to sway?

BunnyGirl19
April 5th, 2021, 04:31 PM
I’m not seeing gender clues in either pic. I think I see the “stacking” being referred to, but it looks like part of the leg, not a nub. I was told on gender guessing groups that my twin A had a classic stacked boy nub as well, except I already knew what they were pointing to was part of the femur from watching the scan being done. I didn’t see an obvious nub, but thought maybe the “experts” would. Nope. LOL

PinkLady
April 5th, 2021, 06:11 PM
I’m not seeing gender clues in either pic. I think I see the “stacking” being referred to, but it looks like part of the leg, not a nub. I was told on gender guessing groups that my twin A had a classic stacked boy nub as well, except I already knew what they were pointing to was part of the femur from watching the scan being done. I didn’t see an obvious nub, but thought maybe the “experts” would. Nope. LOL

Thanks BunnyGirl19 , that makes a lot of sense! Going to stay team green. Congrats on your girl[emoji175]

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Okay, will add it. Does one attempt only do much to sway?

Yes it can really help. Swaying is cumulative so any of the things we think sway can help.

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2021, 01:18 PM

I agree about the supposed 'stacking'! I didn't mention that because I didn't want to be confusing but I also saw that and there is NO way that is stacking from the genitals. Too high and the baby would have to have too long a body and/or too long a penis for that to be the nub. I even think it could be the cord.

PinkLady
April 7th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the explanation Atomic. Glad to have the clarification.
Going to stay team green. It’s been a long journey to conceive this baby. Feeling very blessed regardless of gender.