PDA

View Full Version : 13+1 nub guess?

Lh8609
June 8th, 2021, 07:16 AM
Hi all, I’m back after 8 years and swearing I didn’t want any more kids! This scan was taken at 13+1 my partner is pretty certain of what he saw on the screen but just wanted some guesses for fun. I’ve already had a few and all swaying the same way. TIA x

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2021, 11:55 AM
What does he think he sees, LOL?

People have this wrongful notion of girls as being smooth like Barbies but the reality is that boys and girls both have quite a lot of "stuff" going on, the stuff looks very nearly identical, and only the ANGLE of the stuff is what tells us gender.

I am suspecting your partner saw that sticky outy thing and assumes it is a penis, but see how straight it is?? My guess is girl. Now, it is still a bit early, and that can and in some cases DOES rise and then babies that looked like girls will be revealed to actually be boys, but as it sits now that looks like a girl to me. :heart: huge congrats!

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2021, 11:56 AM
At the very least this is NOT a "confirmed boy pic!"

Lh8609
June 9th, 2021, 03:19 PM
No I’m sorry I posted this in the wrong place and couldn’t figure out how to delete it! Thanks for your reply x

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2021, 11:45 AM
No that's fine I added that just in case anyone sees it later on. We don't worry too much about having things posted in the perfect place, but I just wanted to be sure anyone who looks at this later on understood this wasn't confirmed. :)

Lh8609
June 14th, 2021, 06:42 AM
This is now a confirmed boy nub :BabyBoy::bigsmile:

atomic sagebrush
June 15th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Huge congrats!

I do want to point out that for anyone looking at this particular shot and thinking "this is just what my nub looked like, and it's a confirmed boy, so if I see this nub I must be having a boy" this is really not in any way the "classic" boy shot we would be looking for!