PDA

View Full Version : Purchased a boy plan, can't access the questionnaire

Aby
September 20th, 2021, 04:24 PM
Hello Atomic, I have just purchased a ttc boy plan, but I can't access the questionnaire to get my customized plan. Can you please help? Thanks.

atomic sagebrush
September 21st, 2021, 11:33 AM
I will message the person who is in charge of activating this, but due to some medical issues in her family she has been taking longer than I like to get this issue corrected. Because I want you to have your plan right away, please send me an email at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com with your basic health/fertility info, and what sway tactics you wanted to include, and I'll proceed with the plan in the meantime. Then when your questionnaire is activated we'll have that info too! So sorry for the inconvenience!

Aby
September 23rd, 2021, 06:46 PM
Hello Atomic,thanks for getting back to me,while I await my sway plan. Can I keep using my prenatal, Enfamom softgel prenatal. Thank you.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210923/9452b06881e8cdd31531d9eb75f4b724.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
September 24th, 2021, 06:46 PM
Yes that one is just fine to take! No need for extra fish oil when taking that, it already has the same stuff in it.

Aby
September 29th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Hello Atomic,just to give you a quick heads-up, I still can't access the questionnaire or the private forum and also still waiting for my custom plan. My SO just started with his One a Day 50+ today,hope that is okay since we are not starting my sway until next year. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Hello Atomic,just to give you a quick heads-up, I still can't access the questionnaire or the private forum and also still waiting for my custom plan. My SO just started with his One a Day 50+ today,hope that is okay since we are not starting my sway until next year. Thanks

Yes that's absolutely fine for him to start that now.

I need you to go ahead and message me at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com with your health info. I will message again to try and get this show on the road but we've been having better luck with just doing an end run around the questionnaires when they aren't getting activated. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience.