PDA

View Full Version : TTC after Miscarried advice.

afya1
November 28th, 2021, 10:07 PM
Hey Atomic,

Hope all is well with you. I’m back after a little break. not sure if you remember back in April I had a Missed miscarriage at 15 weeks. Baby had stopped growing at around 13 weeks.
I’m slowly preparing myself to Ttc again. I had attempted a mild boy Sway. But I really wanted to up my chances of conception. We haven’t used any protection, having regular sex every 2-4 days. I haven’t conceived as of yet.

AF is due in about 4-5 days. When can I start the mucinex? I’ve been drinking lemon water not sure if that can help. But either way I drink lots of water. This cycle I tracked ovulation I’ve had LOTS of EWCM and ovulated on CD 15 I’m currently on CD 25 my cycles last about 29-30 days.
In my last 3 pregnancies (including the miscarriage) I used preseed and I pretty much conceived in the first month of trying. I will go ahead and use preseed this time. Any other positions or tips please fill me in! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afya1
November 29th, 2021, 06:29 PM
Hey Atomic,

Hope all is well with you. I’m back after a little break. not sure if you remember back in April I had a Missed miscarriage at 15 weeks. Baby had stopped growing at around 13 weeks.
I’m slowly preparing myself to Ttc again. I had attempted a mild boy Sway. But I really wanted to up my chances of conception. We haven’t used any protection, having regular sex every 2-4 days. I haven’t conceived as of yet.

AF is due in about 4-5 days. When can I start the mucinex? I’ve been drinking lemon water not sure if that can help. But either way I drink lots of water. This cycle I tracked ovulation I’ve had LOTS of EWCM and ovulated on CD 15 I’m currently on CD 25 my cycles last about 29-30 days.
In my last 3 pregnancies (including the miscarriage) I used preseed and I pretty much conceived in the first month of trying. I will go ahead and use preseed this time. Any other positions or tips please fill me in! Thank you.

BUMP

atomic sagebrush
November 30th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Yes, I do remember you, so sorry for your loss. :heart:

Everything in a blue sway should help boost chances of conception. So there's nothing to drop from the mix really, it will all help.

I generally have people take the guaifenesin starting 5 days before they expect O and continuing 3 days after.

If you're making lots of EWCM I'd probably just skip Preseed in that case. A couple studies have found that while Preseed is better than other jellies, it's still inferior to EWCM so I'd just stick with EWCM if you have a good amount.